Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By terry2012

Round 1

Battle take place out in space.

All are full power.

Goku can only go Super Sayian 1 and ascended SSJ1 during the Cell saga And SSJ2.

Thor, the one I'm using is the one in the picture. I think Thor Reborn.

Asura can use Asura Destructor

all are Blood lust.

Mortals are off.

Who wins.

Round 2

Battle take place on the Kai's planet.

All are Full Power.

The Same For Goku in round one.

Same for Thor as well.

Mortals are off for Deus & Asura, both are blood lust and No Asura destructor.

Goku & Thor Mortals are on.

Who wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just in Case Somebody does know Deus.

Edit. I edit the Op.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Goku and Thor

Round 2: Deus and Asura

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By terry2012

Anyone else?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xeon1cs

Erm...isn't Asura like a casual solar system buster at full power?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

@NeonGameWave said:

Round 1: Goku and Thor

Round 2: Deus and Asura

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By terry2012

@dondave: Okay

This is a good Battle with a manga character in it. Pretty even.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Thor at full power.. isn't that RKT? If that's what you mean then... He takes this

If not then I'm leaning with Asura on this one, his Destructor mode was BEAST!!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By terry2012

@RudeBomberBoy01: This is a team battle.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By terry2012

Bump.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xeon1cs

@xeon1cs said:

I'm still confused as to how Asura doesn't solo both rounds. The end of the game literally has to flying across the universe, blowing up moons, planets and stars/suns. Then you punch through a planet like 1000+ times bigger than Asura; who at this point is multiple times larger than Earth.

To top it off, you just go ahead and punch the same guy who was chucking these planets and suns at you to death, you do this not even in his most powerful form.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: When was this?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By terry2012

@RudeBomberBoy01: I'm not using RTK in this?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012 said:

@xeon1cs: When was this?

At the very end of the game. Asura intercepts that giant energy beam Chakravartin shoots, that is going to destroy Earth, and turns into Asura the Destructor. Then you fly across the universe/galaxy towards him as he's throwing planets and shit at you. One/Two-shotting everything on the way there. Then you just beat him to death after he smashes your Destructor form AND after he transforms into a more powerful form.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: Is there a video link?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012: Just watch for like 10 minutes. Skip to like...3:30~

Chakravartin wrecking Destructor form is at like 20:00. Then the rest is Asura beating his upgraded form to death.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: Okay, I see what you saying, but he was only able to do that when he enlarge himself. Which he is not able to do that here. I remember that ending....And it seems like he was fighting an illusion when he did that. So it could be he was fighting an illusion the whole time when he fighting the finale boss....That is until he actually finally got to him. At one point it look like the woman was actually dead and then he saves her yet again. She look like she die in his arms before he so call left earth. Goku can destroy a whole solar system by himself. If I recall Thor was able to be destroy planets bigger than earth if he wanted to. Plus Asura took a long time to get where he was going, and Goku would have been there waiting on him with his instant transmission. I don't think those planets were a1000 times bigger that him,Although they were pretty big.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012:

I mean, you say Full Power in the OP. So is this just...everyone except Asura is at Full Power? What form are we limiting Asura to?

1. I don't see how anything in the video suggests it was an illusion. Seems pretty clear as to what is happening.

2. Goku isn't a solar system buster. How many planets has Thor destroyed in the last 50+ years?

3. Asura was traveling across the Universe, WHILE destroying planets and suns. Goku has literally never done anything close to that, so I don't see how instant transmission is even a relevant comparison. I mean...sure, I suppose he could be "faster", but he still doesn't possess the power to stop Asura. So he can just...run away forever I guess?

4. Asura is still larger than Earth at that point, multiple times larger than Earth. Everything being thrown at him, suns and planets, are larger than him. That one MASSIVE planet that Chakravartin throws at him, is easily 1000+ times larger than Asura. He punches directly through it, coming out 100% unscathed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: To the part where he fights Deus.

1. It is the part when he punches the golden statue twice and lands somewhere else.

2. Goku is a solar system busters. Cell is able to do it when he was Imperfect Cell and in Perfect Cell, he then states it....And he was at ssj2 level. I mean come Broly was able to destroy a galaxy by himself. Kid buu was just destroying planet effortless while using instant transmission. Frieza was destroying planet in his weakest state. So it not that much of a stretch and it was said on anime vice. In the last 50 years I don't know, but he was able to think it out of exist. The living planet Ego Thor Destroy it. he was able to fight a serpent that is able to destroy earth with it grip.

3. Asura was traveling across universe, but he traveling slow compare to Goku instant transmission. I don't think those were suns thrown at him. It wasn't said otherwise. Are sure Goku doesn't have the power to destroy Asura? He does have it, and he can beat him. Will see in this up coming movie on march 30, 2013.

4. I know what he did. I don't he is a 1000 times lager than earth. That is why I said it is illusion because when he punches Chakravartin he lands in another places and all of sudden he is small again. And did not the girl die in hands? then later we see she is find and kept by Chakavartin. what do you think of that. Besides if he had that power all along then why didn't he us it against the others and against Deus? I kinda eiff about that.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012 said:

@xeon1cs: To the part where he fights Deus.

1. It is the part when he punches the golden statue twice and lands somewhere else.

2. Goku is a solar system busters. Cell is able to do it when he was Imperfect Cell and in Perfect Cell, he then states it....And he was at ssj2 level. I mean come Broly was able to destroy a galaxy by himself. Kid buu was just destroying planet effortless while using instant transmission. Frieza was destroying planet in his weakest state. So it not that much of a stretch and it was said on anime vice. In the last 50 years I don't know, but he was able to think it out of exist. The living planet Ego Thor Destroy it. he was able to fight a serpent that is able to destroy earth with it grip.

3. Asura was traveling across universe, but he traveling slow compare to Goku instant transmission. I don't think those were suns thrown at him. It wasn't said otherwise. Are sure Goku doesn't have the power to destroy Asura? He does have it, and he can beat him. Will see in this up coming movie on march 30, 2013.

4. I know what he did. I don't he is a 1000 times lager than earth. That is why I said it is illusion because when he punches Chakravartin he lands in another places and all of sudden he is small again. And did not the girl die in hands? then later we see she is find and kept by Chakavartin. what do you think of that. Besides if he had that power all along then why didn't he us it against the others and against Deus? I kinda eiff about that.

1. He punches into Chakravartin, who was massive compared to Asura. And enters either him, or is pulled into another dimension. I don't see how that makes it an illusion.

2. Goku is not a solar system buster and Cell never blew up a solar system. He claimed he could, never shown on panel or in any episode. Broly isn't even canon, and ABC logic doesn't apply regardless. Asura is in FACT a solar system buster, through his own feats, not through irrelevant ABC logic.

3. He was still massively FTL...I don't see where you're going with this. They were clearly suns. I don't even see how that's debatable. In no way, shape, or form is Goku even remotely as powerful as Asura the Destructor, even as a SSJ4. Goku still has never been shown to use IT across the universe, destroying planets and suns.

4. The girl never died. I don't know where you got this. And I never said Asura was 1000x larger than Earth. One of the planets Chakravartin threw at him was 1000x larger than him. It wasn't an illusion. He had that power because of the Mantra Reactor installed in him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: 1. He punches Chakravartin and it broke into pieces and then it started over again. In truth he never really even punch it at all. Because at the end you see it blow up. He punches it and he shattered it completely twice, but at the end it is unharmed from Asura attacks.

2 Goku is a solar system buster and I never said Cell did. I said Cell states it and judging by what kid buu could do he is not lying. The only reason why you said it is because you never seen it and you never will. Because Goku hold back and save the solar system. So why would he try to blow it up when he is trying to save it, it doesn't mean he can not do it any less. You should go to animevice and they would clear that up for you, they are very intelligent with their answer and don't give you no hyperbole answers. Broly is canon, and who said I'm using ABC logic. You assume I am and I'm not. I using reasoning here not ABC logic. I think you are using ABC logic. In fact I know you are using ABC logic because Asura has never shown he is solar system buster and is irrelevant. I think you trying to low ball Goku and boost Asura.

3. He is not massively FTL. There massively hypersonic which was already stated and proven in another thread. He couldn't kept with Deus, so how is he FTL? And he didn't travel across the universe. He travel to where Charkavartin was at, which is still in the universe. He didn't even go half way across the universe. That is debatable because we are not even using Asura destructor here. Goku spirit bomb and Dragon Fist would do it. Ssj4 is not canon and Goku has use it to travel the universe in the Buu saga and in the Cell saga. He us it when he went to go get Dende and when it went to the Kai home world. He us it to to transport Cell to King Kai planet in the underworld. Even Kid Buu us it to travel across the universe looking for Goku and Vegeta. And even then since Ssj4 Goku is not canon he still us it to transport all of the people on earth to the another planet before earth got destroy. He us it plenty of times during that scene.

4. Yeah your right. It was his wife that had die, my bad. How it wasn't illusion when he punches Chakravatin golden spaceship twice? When it broke into pieces twice and he enter into place different from where he was, then you see it later unscathed until it blows up from the inside. That is why I'm iffy about it. Forgive me about the spelling of the word iffy and others.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KingofComix

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

I'm still confused as to how Asura doesn't solo both rounds. The end of the game literally has to flying across the universe, blowing up moons, planets and stars/suns. Then you punch through a planet like 1000+ times bigger than Asura; who at this point is multiple times larger than Earth.

To top it off, you just go ahead and punch the same guy who was chucking these planets and suns at you to death, you do this not even in his most powerful form.

This unless these guys know something I don't Asura solos both rounds with relative ease. And making Asura bloodlusted is round 2 is moot, he is always bloodlusted.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012 said:

@xeon1cs: 1. He punches Chakravartin and it broke into pieces and then it started over again. In truth he never really even punch it at all. Because at the end you see it blow up. He punches it and he shattered it completely twice, but at the end it is unharmed from Asura attacks.

2 Goku is a solar system buster and I never said Cell did. I said Cell states it and judging by what kid buu could do he is not lying. The only reason why you said it is because you never seen it and you never will. Because Goku hold back and save the solar system. So why would he try to blow it up when he is trying to save it, it doesn't mean he can not do it any less. You should go to animevice and they would clear that up for you, they are very intelligent with their answer and don't give you no hyperbole answers. Broly is canon, and who said I'm using ABC logic. You assume I am and I'm not. I using reasoning here not ABC logic. I think you are using ABC logic. In fact I know you are using ABC logic because Asura has never shown he is solar system buster and is irrelevant. I think you trying to low ball Goku and boost Asura.

3. He is not massively FTL. There massively hypersonic which was already stated and proven in another thread. He couldn't kept with Deus, so how is he FTL? And he didn't travel across the universe. He travel to where Charkavartin was at, which is still in the universe. He didn't even go half way across the universe. That is debatable because we are not even using Asura destructor here. Goku spirit bomb and Dragon Fist would do it. Ssj4 is not canon and Goku has use it to travel the universe in the Buu saga and in the Cell saga. He us it when he went to go get Dende and when it went to the Kai home world. He us it to to transport Cell to King Kai planet in the underworld. Even Kid Buu us it to travel across the universe looking for Goku and Vegeta. And even then since Ssj4 Goku is not canon he still us it to transport all of the people on earth to the another planet before earth got destroy. He us it plenty of times during that scene.

4. Yeah your right. It was his wife that had die, my bad. How it wasn't illusion when he punches Chakravatin golden spaceship twice? When it broke into pieces twice and he enter into place different from where he was, then you see it later unscathed until it blows up from the inside. That is why I'm iffy about it. Forgive me about the spelling of the word iffy and others.

1. It was obviously just a shell.

2. Goku is not a solar system buster. Cell made a claim he was one, and never, ever demonstrated the power that he was. It was a hyperbole. It's like claiming Sentry has the power of one million exploding suns. Does he? No, he doens't. Broly is also NOT canon, I don't know why you think that he is, but he isn't. Asura has never shown he is a solar system buster? I literally just showed you a video of him wrecking multiple planets and suns. Did you even watch it?

3. Again, did you watch the video? You can clearly see the cosmos and galaxies in the background as he's flying throughout it towards Chakravartin. He is massively FTL as Asura the Destructor.

Did you actually beat Asura's Wrath? Because it sure seems like you didn't. I mean...I even provided you with the evidence of him busting planets/suns/stars extremely easily.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: 1. take you word for it.

2. He is a solar system buster. He can destroy planet with easy if he wanted to. So how that doesn't make him a Solar system buster when he goes up against guy who can it do? Yes Cell claims it and has not shown, but he was stop do to him being the villain of the story. It doesn't means he not can do it. So that is not hyperbole at all. Buu is doing it during the buu saga and he actually destroy one himself with no effort. I could say Asura is a galaxy buster since he punches throw planets, sun and ect. and yet you say he is only solar system buster. That would be a complete hyperbole right there. No it is not like sentry because sentry is mind is mess up. We will never know how powerful he is because it. Not to mention he does not fight smart at all and he can not die. He stalemated WWH with his face. Then he beats Thor and get knock into orbit by Blue Marvel. There even a scan on here when he beats Silver Surfer with no problem. I think he even beat molecule man, not so sure on that one. Sentry is a joke and jobber, that is a bad comparison there. Hyperbole with that comparison lol. Yes he does has the power of one million exploding suns, if someone would write him properly and doesn't make him a joke and jobbers to others. This we all can agree on. You shown me video of what he can do as Asura Destructor, but it does not show that he can destroy a solar system. That is the same thing you claim with Goku and Cell. I can show you videos and scans if I wanted to that said otherwise and I'm not going get into that, because you would claim that he is not. So agree to disagree there.

3. Yes I did watch the video. Those was not the cosmos and galaxies, those were was planets and stars he passing by. He never left the solar system he was in. Which is the same solar system earth is in. He not FTL. He had a fly machine added to his back that boosted his speed to FTL without it he is not FTL. He is Massively hypersonic speed. Did you watch the video you gave me? Because you can clearly see there is like a spaceship out in space that changes and then is place on his back to boost his speed. Then he take off with the help of that machine added to him. Without it he could not reach his target nor reach faster than light speed. You might have miss that part.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012 said:

@xeon1cs: 1. take you word for it.

2. He is a solar system buster. He can destroy planet with easy if he wanted to. So how that doesn't make him a Solar system buster when he goes up against guy who can it do? Yes Cell claims it and has not shown, but he was stop do to him being the villain of the story. It doesn't means he not can do it. So that is not hyperbole at all. Buu is doing it during the buu saga and he actually destroy one himself with no effort. I could say Asura is a galaxy buster since he punches throw planets, sun and ect. and yet you say he is only solar system buster. That would be a complete hyperbole right there. No it is not like sentry because sentry is mind is mess up. We will never know how powerful he is because it. Not to mention he does not fight smart at all and he can not die. He stalemated WWH with his face. Then he beats Thor and get knock into orbit by Blue Marvel. There even a scan on here when he beats Silver Surfer with no problem. I think he even beat molecule man, not so sure on that one. Sentry is a joke and jobber, that is a bad comparison there. Hyperbole with that comparison lol. Yes he does has the power of one million exploding suns, if someone would write him properly and doesn't make him a joke and jobbers to others. This we all can agree on. You shown me video of what he can do as Asura Destructor, but it does not show that he can destroy a solar system. That is the same thing you claim with Goku and Cell. I can show you videos and scans if I wanted to that said otherwise and I'm not going get into that, because you would claim that he is not. So agree to disagree there.

3. Yes I did watch the video. Those was not the cosmos and galaxies, those were was planets and stars he passing by. He never left the solar system he was in. Which is the same solar system earth is in. He not FTL. He had a fly machine added to his back that boosted his speed to FTL without it he is not FTL. He is Massively hypersonic speed. Did you watch the video you gave me? Because you can clearly see there is like a spaceship out in space that changes and then is place on his back to boost his speed. Then he take off with the help of that machine added to him. Without it he could not reach his target nor reach faster than light speed. You might have miss that part.

Goku is not a solar system buster...And to even suggest that Sentry actually has the power of one million exploding suns is absurd. Goku is a planet buster at BEST. He is not going to be wiping out suns, and planets thousands upon thousands of times larger than Earth like Asura was/did. I literally showed you him wiping out planets and suns. I don't even understand how you can suggest he isn't a casual solar system buster. There is a difference between a character CLAIMING he can do something, and a character doing something. Cell CLAIMED he could, yet he did not. And nothing about his power suggested he could.

You can clearly see the cosmic/galaxies as he's flying towards Chakravartin, he's clearly flying through the universe. He was flying FTL, what machine are you talking about? That's literally just some part of his transformation, it isn't some sort of rocket on his back. The spaceship he is on is destroyed. Absolutely nothing suggests it turned into the disc on his back.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: Goku is a solar system buster. Like I said Agree to disagree. I'm not suggesting Sentry actually has the power of one million exploding sun. I'm saying he does have it. The writer wrote it and it is canon like it or not. It apart him so whether they would shown it is entirely up to them. It is not absurd. Goku is more than a planet buster at best. He was a planet buster during the Frieza saga and has since then been way stronger than that. He on the Kai level and above it. The Grand Kai or Supreme Kai is 1000 times stronger than Frieza and that is when they were only planet busters at the time. Goku had already surpass that long ago. They were planet busters during the Sayian saga. So you to say that he is a planet buster is completely absurd even coming from you. He can wipe out suns and planet lager than the earth. Can you please stick to your story because at first it was 1000 times lager and now your saying it is thousands and thousands times lager than earth. Make up your mind, you contradicting yourself. I know what you show me and can you please get pass that. Show where Asura destroy a solar system? And then I would say he is a solar system buster. You can destroy suns and planets and still wont be a solar system buster, just like you said about Goku. You are biases against Goku. "I don't even understand how you can suggest he isn't a casual solar system buster." The same could be said about you with Goku. There is a difference between a character CLAIMING he can do something, and a character doing something." Of course there is, but Asura never shown he could be solar system buster. That being said you contradict yourself again. Yes there is something about Cell power that suggest he can do it. He has enough energy to do it. Plus he gets stronger like the Sayians do.

You can clearly see that they are not. He only bypass like four or five planets and some stars and that is it. You let the special effects and the speed fool you. Those are not cosmos or galaxies. He wasn't even that far from Chakravartin. And you see the distant between them in the video. He never went pass a milky way let alone a galaxies. Chakravatin was within inside the galaxy earth was in. How did he go pass the galaxies again? So you saying that he is FTL as Destructor Asura form right? If that the case forgive me because he is, but not without the spaceship thing. I would say he is light speed in that form with out spaceship thing. That part booted his speed to be FTL. It was some rocket on his back or at least serve as. I wasn't talking about the spaceship he was on. I'm talking about the thing that was out in space that attach to his back.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012 said:

@xeon1cs: Goku is a solar system buster. Like I said Agree to disagree. I'm not suggesting Sentry actually has the power of one million exploding sun. I'm saying he does have it. The writer wrote it and it is canon like it or not. It apart him so whether they would shown it is entirely up to them. It is not absurd. Goku is more than a planet buster at best. He was a planet buster during the Frieza saga and has since then been way stronger than that. He on the Kai level and above it. The Grand Kai or Supreme Kai is 1000 times stronger than Frieza and that when the were only planet busters at the time. Goku had already surpass that long ago. They were planet busters during the Sayian saga. So you to say that he is a planet buster is completely absurd even coming from you. He can wipe out suns planet lager than the earth. Can you please stick to you story because at first it was 1000 times lager and now your saying it is thousands and thousands times lager than earth. Make up your mind, you contradicting yourself. I know what you show me and can you please get pass that. Shown where Asura destroy a solar system? And then I would say he is a solar system buster. You can destroy suns planets and still wont be a solar system buster, just like you said about Goku. You are biases against Goku. "I don't even understand how you can suggest he isn't a casual solar system buster." The same could be said about you with Goku. There is a difference between a character CLAIMING he can do something, and a character doing something." Of course there is, but Asura never shown he could be solar system buster. That being said you contradict yourself again. Yes there is something about Cell power that suggest he can do it. He has enough energy to do it. Plus he gets stronger like the Sayian's do.

You can clearly see that they are not. He only bypass like four or five planets and some stars and that it. You let the special effects and the speed fool you. Those are not cosmos or galaxies. He wasn't even that far from Chakravartin. And you see the distant between in the video. He never went pass a milky way let alone a galaxies. Chakravatin was within inside the galaxies earth was in. How did go pass the galaxies again? So you saying that he is FTL as Destructor Asura form right? If that the case forgive me because he is, but not without the spaceship thing. I would say he is light speed in that form with out spaceship thing. That part booted his speed to be FTL. It was some rocket on his back or at least serve as. I wasn't talking about the spaceship he was on. I'm talking about the thing that was out in space that attach to his back.

What do you think a Solar System is composed of? You can also clearly see that he destroyed that planet thousands of times larger than Earth AND that Super Sun, thousands of times larger than Earth. And whether or not it was written for Sentry to have the power of one million exploding suns is 100% irrelevant. It's a hyperbole. Much like Cell claiming he could destroy the solar system. I clearly showed you a video of Asura being a solar system buster, I don't even understand how you can argue otherwise. Anyone watching the video can see that he is in fact a solar system buster.

The thing on his back was not some sort of jetpack...I don't know why you think it was. The special effects and speed fool me? That's literally the scenario he's in. You can see him flying by planets. He blows up a ton of planets, moons and suns. You're saying he only bypassed four or five planets, yet when he blows up the Super Sun, you can clearly see like 6 or so planets just getting consumed by it. The distance between Earth and Charkavartin is clearly deceiving, since Chakravartin himself is MASSIVE. Which you could clearly see the difference in size when Asura hit him.

I don't know why you're trying to debate against clear evidence. Not being biased against Goku at all, he's just heavily outclassed in feats and overall power. Asura is one of the most powerful video game characters to date.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One goes to Thor and Goku, where Round Two goes to Deus and Asura.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs: I could ask you the same thing. If he could destroy a planet then he is solar system buster. Kid buu is solar system buster. And yet you have not said that he is not, when all he is doing is going from planet to planet destroying them. Yet you don't say he is not, but say Goku is not. I know what he destroyed, get pass that. Your thinking he can do it with one attack when he has not shown he can."And whether or not it was written for Sentry to have the power of one million exploding suns is 100% irrelevant."It canon like it or not. You don't see me saying Asura strength is written or shown is 100% irrelevant do you. That logic is irrelevant, and don't give me that mess. You also think it is hyperbole, well in that case every character in a comic is hyperbole. Yet you don't seem to have a problem with them. What gives? I could just easily say Asura is hyperbole or any character for that matter, which they are. Come on now don't give me that. I know what you shown me in the video and yet you can not even see what it is exactly going on there. You claim he is solar system buster. He haven't even account for the Solar system he is in could also be that many times bigger than the solar system earth is in. Since he went by galaxies to galaxies. So again where did he destory a solar system in the video? You making assumption that he can when he has not even shown it nor was it stated. You can not say he can until he have shown he can. Just like you said about Goku and Cell.

It is a jet pack or something like that. Yeah it is scenario he's in, but it still fool you. Those were not planets he was flying by. It is moons he was flying by. They weren't even the size of earth and they very tiny. And the same scene kept playing over and over again until you got to him. It was like deja Vu all over again, look like he went nowhere. He went by little by little going by the same moons. That is not the super sun. The super sun is in earth solar system. That would mean he never left the solar system earth is in and would contradict your statement. That planet Asura destroy you say is a thousand times bigger than the earth right? You say he is a solar system buster right? Since we are using earth in the video as a image that is equal to the earth that we know as feats and as the size of it. Did you know the Sun is a million times bigger than the earth? http://planetfacts.org/how-big-is-the-sun-compared-to-the-earth/ Either I'm correct or your math is completely off. So the planet being 1000 times bigger than the earth is not that much of a big deal. Plus he didn't even destroy it, he just punch right through it creating a whole, and then he left it. So that make him not a solar buster system, but a mutli- planet buster. It was not suns that were thrown at him. It was supernovas that was being thrown at him. So moons, planet, and supernova were thrown at him. Yes Chakravartin size is deceiving, but he had to be around the size of the sun or close to it.

I'm not debating against clear evidence. I'm debating against your claims of the evidence. You miss important details. Like when you say he went by galaxies. Did you even know how many solar systems they are in one galaxies? No because no one knows for sure. Not to mention there is about 300 million or billion stars in a solar system let alone a galaxy. He didn't even go by half of that. You say he had suns thrown at him when clearly they are supernovas.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xeon1cs

@terry2012:

1. Are you just being oblivious on purpose, or what? Do you know what a "hyperbole" is? You're literally just ignoring everything that happened in the video.

2. It's not a jetpack...did you even play Asura's Wrath? They were planets. Asura literally blows up a MASSIVE sun before reaching Chakravartin, what are you talking about...They were also clearly suns/stars that were being thrown at time. Why are you even trying to disprove events that blatantly took place, I'm so confused as to where you're attempting to go with this.

3. You're debating clear evidence. I can't even comprehend how you're going to sit here and claim that Goku can beat Asura the Destructor, or that Goku is a solar-system buster, or that Asura isn't one. When he clearly demonstrated the power.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By terry2012

@xeon1cs:1. No I'm not. And I did not ignore everything in the video. I took everything account for. It is you that is ignoring everything in the video.

2. It something like a jet pack. They were not planets, what is you watching? That wasn't even a massive sun. Stick to your story, because first of all it was a planet and now it is a sun. There was only one sun he destroy. I'm talking about the massive planet he try to destroy, but couldn't And he didn't destroy it nor did it explode. He just punch a whole to bypass it and that was it. There was not explosion whatsoever, just whole he made. So what is you taking about? In fact I give a video that show it clearly for you. There were no suns thrown at him, just one sun and supernovas not suns. Sun are star, and you didn't even answer my questions again and you avoided them. I should be the confuse here and not you. I don't know what you attempting here ,but you change your story almost every time. You can not seem to make up your mind. So I don't know how you being confuse, because I was clear on what I said. I'm not disprove of what took place, I'm disproving of what you are claiming. And what you are claiming is false to what took place in the video.

Here the video I'm talking about with the massive size of planet. You can see at the 7:03 mark he punches it and then at the 7:25 mark he clears it and stare at it a little bit and then he goes off to Chakravartin and punches him, but in the game it continues on playing trying to get to Chakravartin. You see there is no explosion there whatsoever. The Planet is still there with a whole in it. He didn't destroy it nor blew it up. That is what I'm talking about of the evidence you claim happened in the video when it clearly didn't happen. You making false claims in the video that didn't happen at all.

3. No I'm debating false evidence of your claims. Claims that you say are there when they are not. I did not claim Goku could beat Asura Destructor. I said Goku could beat Asura without the Destructor. ...And we are not even talking about Asura Destructor. We are Debating about Asura and not Asura Destrutor. What are you talking about? Where have you been? It the probably the reason why your getting confused.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@tomofukuoka said:

Thor doesn't have consistent speed feats so might get blitzed, on Asura he has some good lifting and strike feats but his combat speed is far below even saiyan saga characters. His destructive power is on frieza level at best. Goku wins this.

Asura combat speed is not far below Saiyan Saga characters. Asura combat speed is on Namek saga without Asura Destructor. He fought Deus and can keep up with him. He can keep up with Frieza.

Thegod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Thegod2

OT: Asura solos both rounds since this is Cell Saga Goku, Goku and Deus are non factors here, even if DBS Goku is here, he would lose to Thor and Asura, Asura would stomp both rounds especially 2 because 2 Asura is bloodlusted and Goku is not bloodlusted, so Asura stomps both rounds

Edit: I realized this was 6 years ago and the last comment was 5 years ago

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegod2 said:

Bump

OT: Asura solos both rounds since this is Cell Saga Goku, Goku and Deus are non factors here, even if DBS Goku is here, he would lose to Thor and Asura, Asura would stomp both rounds especially 2 because 2 Asura is bloodlusted and Goku is not bloodlusted, so Asura stomps both rounds

Bumping a thread that was last commented on 5 years ago lol

Thegod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thegod2

Asura would kill every enemy Goku had except maybe Beerus but he would kill every single enemy Goku had since Z and that includes Janemba, even though he warped reality and is universal+ but so was Chakravartin except Chak outclasses Janemba in nearly every catergory

Thegod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegod2 said:

Bump

Bumping a thread that was last commented on 5 years ago lol

I know, I was just commenting on a thread, I didn't even look at the date, I just went to comment

ImSteve2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By ImSteve2

Hmmmmmm, let's see, Base Thor is scaled from solar system to universal+ to multiversal level and CS Goku is scaled from star to solar system to multi solar system level, Asura is scaled from universal+ to low multiversal to multiversal and Deus is scaled from large star to multi solar system to multi galaxy level

Calculation for Deus with the Karma Fortress

1303.467 - 1184.600 = 118.867 seconds of continuous flight at 126665.895 meters/second

Total distance: 15056394.94 meters from pickup point to the Brahmastra

Altogether, now...

13950000 + 2890100 + 15056394.94 = 31896494.94 meters to the Brahmastra from our original shot

Speaking of the original shot, now that we have distance? We can calculate our degrees, then use those two to extract a size value.

2arctan(tan (70/2) x (715/913)) = 54.82 degrees

Plug that into our angsize calculator, and we get: 33081000 meters tall!

But wait, that's only the top half, as the bend line is roughly the halfway point on a traditional human body. So just double that, and...

33081000 x 2 = 66162000 meters tall in total

A big toy.

So, for comparison, the average human stands roughly 1.77 meters tall: to compare that to the Brahmastra...

66162000 / 1.77 = 37379661.02 times larger than a human in each dimension.

Finally, we get to the clap itself.

For starters, we need to find the mass of the Brahmastra's arms, which we will do by finding the average mass of an adult male as per just a second ago.

~180lbs., or 81.65 kg

Then, to find how much of this is the arms:

5.7%, or (81.65 kg x .057 =) or 4.654 kg per arm. This gives us a total mass of 9.308 kg

Now, to convert the density of meat (our human) to the density of metal, most likely iron or something comparable.

7870 kg/cubic meter (Iron) / 985 kg/cubic meter (human average; link is down, but a basic Google search will cause it to pop up) = ~8 times denser than normal

The Brahmastra is almost entirely solid from what we're able to see of it by the time of it's completion, but it probably has at least some sort of internal system: 40% hollowness ought to be a safe-enough low end.

8 - (8 x 0.4) = 4.8 times denser, or (9.308 x 4.8 =) 44.678 kg

Now, to account for their being that much bigger, in 3 seperate dimensions of measurement...

44.678 kg x (37379661.02)^3 = 2.3335e+24 kg

And finally, our speed...

The Brahmastra pulls each arm back ((270 - 180)/ 2) = 45 degrees individually over the course of (1246.2 - 1244.0 =) 2.2 seconds.

To find the distance entailed, we'll have to find the arm length, as that will become the radius of our circle here soon: I've found here that an arm is (3.5 heads / 7.5 heads =) 0.467 times the length of the body, or in this case (66162000 x 0.4667) = 30875600 meters in length. This is the radius to our "circle" of arm rotation, the center of which is the Brahmastra's torso. Double this to get our diameter...

30875600 x 2 = 61751200 meters

... then multiply by pi to get our circumference.

61751200 x pi = 193997116.3 meters

45 degrees is one-eighth of this circumference...

193997116.3 / 8 = 24249639.53 meters

...moved, in a 2.2 second timeframe.

24249639.53 meters / 2.2 seconds = 11022563.42 meters/second

Plug in to a KE calculator, and...!

1.41757e+38 Joules, or 33.881 Ninatons of TNT, or Large Planet level+.

But wait: if the whole Brahmastra has merged with Deus, couldn't he just move all of it if he wanted?

Certainly. We know it has an entire body, and it's been moving parts of it repeatedly the whole time. Were Deus to will it to go all out?

Mass: 2.3335e+24 kg / ((5.7 x 2)/100) = 2.04649e+25 kg

KE: 1.24321e+39 Joules, or 297.134 Ninatons of TNT, or Dwarf Star level.

Well, that's pretty nice I guess. Wonder if I can do better...?

Final Tally

Sakra Devanam Indra Deus Merges With The Brahmastra: 33.881 - 297.134 Ninatons of TNT

This Karma Fortress Deus already dwarfs galaxies in size so here is another calculation

Diameter of Earth: 12712000 meters / 24 px = 529666.667 m/px

New Karma Fortress Height: 529666.667 m/px X 1172.0 px = 620769333.3 meters

Old Karma Fortress Height: 66162000.0 meters

The new height is (620769333.3 / 66162000.0) = 9.3826 times the old height.

As are the other two dimensions, length and width...

And speed, too, as the distance traveled in the timeframe is multiplied by the value.

Time to plug in old numbers for new ones.

Mass of Arms: 2.3335e+24 kg x (9.3826^3) = 1.9274e+27 kg

Mass of Whole Body: 2.0465e+25 kg x (9.3826^3) = 1.6904e+28 kg

Speed of Hands: 11022563.42 meters/second x 9.3826 = 103420303.5 m/s

Since we have a Relativistic speed, time to make use of a Relativistic KE calculator...

Arms Energy: 1.03075e+43 Joules, or 0.103 Foe

Whole Body Energy: 9.04006e+43 Joules, or 0.904 Foe

Both of these are mid-ish Large Star level.

This new size, by the way, will actually actually help us find the distance it is from the shot in which it was originally measured, I'll just have to reverse my old angsize method from before:

54.82 degrees for top half,

(620769333.3 meters / 2 =) 310384666.7 meters for size, and...

299270000 meters away

Subtract the 13950000 meters and the 2890100 meters distances from earlier to find our pickup point, and we can even get a flight speed for the Lone Wolf.

299270000 - (13950000 + 2890100) = 282429900 meters,

/ 118.867 seconds = 2376016.05 meters/second, or Mach 6982.327 Lone Wolf. Neat-o.

Final Tally

Lone Wolf Cruising Speed: 2376016.05 meters/second

Sakra Devanam Indra Deus's Karma Fortress Messatsu: 0.103 Foe - 0.906 Foe

And Asura scales to Karma Fortress Deus, so this would mean against Deus he is bare minimum multi galaxy level

Against Chakravartin he is scaled from multi galaxy to universal+ to low multiversal with the possibility of multiversal

Asura is billions x trillions MFTL+ with the possibility of infinite speed because climbed up Naraka, which is a dimension of infinite size with endless pillars

Naraka (Asura's Wrath) This is why Asura can have the possibility of infinite speed but he is billions to trillions MFTL+ but he can have a possibility of infinite

And the reason why I think that he can be scaled from low 2C aka universal+ to 2C aka low multiversal with the possibility of being 2B aka Multiversal, because during his fight with Chakravartin, very fabric of time and space started to tear apart, Chakravartin shattered the event horizon dimension with a casual attack

Loading Video...

So this is fight is kinda similar to SSG Goku vs Beerus fight except Asura kills Chakravartin in order to get his daughter back

So he is scaled from universal+ to low multiversal with the possibility of multiversal and is billions x trillions with the possibility of infinite speed

Asura's Speed Calculation

25000 light years = 2.36518e+20 m.

As for the time, the time he started to fly straight towards Chakravartin was at the 7:08 mark, and he reached him at the 11:45 mark.

11:45 = 705 seconds

7:08 = 428 seconds

705 - 428 = 277 seconds

2.36518e+20/277 ~= 8.538556e+17 m/s

light speed = 299792458 m/s

8.538556e+17/299792458 = Approximately 2.8 billion times the speed of light

Also we need that Asura's Wrath 2, and have a crossover between Asura's Wrath and DBS so we can see Asura and Goku fighting villains and kicking they ass, but on topic, non factors are Deus and Goku because while they are powerful and Cell Saga Goku is an ant to Deus boot but that's not the case, Thor would completely annihilate Deus and Asura would destroy Goku

Now this battle would end with a stalemate or Thor would win with extreme high, high diff, this fight would shake the universe though, I can imagine a fight with Asura and Thor vs Chakravartin and Thanos

So Thor would win in a ultimate bloodbath like Asura would give him hell, this wouldn't be Hulk fighting Thor, oh no sir, but Thor would win or stalemate Asura