Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

No Caption Provided

X-Force #63
X-Force #63
This thread is not a vs in combat, rather another type of scenario. 
Imagine each of these individuals are in 4 separate cities and they must cause the maximum amount of damage possible. 
There is no "blood-lusted" or "sundipped" or "enraged"...but each mutant is attempting to work to the fullest of their ability save Havok who is unable to channel his powers in an omnidirectional sense. And for Dazzler we will have constant jets in the sky making all kinds of noise so she will not be without sound to keep her powers running. (though she can't destroy these ;p) 
On a side note please review Boom Booms page as Xerox Kitty has put a lot of time in it and her powers may not be as simple as one might think.
Each character has 30 minutes to cause as much damage as possible.  
What are the ranking from 1 (being the winner) to 5 (who would cause the least amount) 
Add some reason, throw in some scans, have some fun. =) 

Havok and Vulcan
Havok and Vulcan

Cyclops #1
Cyclops #1
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Havok of Boom Boom

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I'm going with Dazzler. With enough sound, there is no limit to her transduction abilities. Meaning that she could walk around the city using a laser beam to cut the bases of multiple buildings in half, causing them to fall, taking other buildings with them. Cyclops, Havok and Boom Boom can all be injured by the collateral damage their powers caused - if one of those three didn't completely obliterate a building falling rubble could kill them. Dazzler, on the other hand, has greater versatility and fine control - she could maintain a force field made of light to protect herself while throwing out large laser blasts. With unlimited supplies of sonic energy (keeping in mind that she gets a lot of energy from general, day-to-day sound, so fighter jets passing over would be amping her powers very exponentially) she could walk around projecting attacks like below as solid laser/lights. Her lasers cut through anything, so that gives her an advantage the others don't have.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kallarkz

Dazzler is a very impressive mutant with incredible powers. Even Galactus tapped her shoulder once because he needed her. 
But Havok is able to put up a shield as well to protect him from physical harm 

CLICK

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

I made a post similar to this titled "most powerful mutant blaster"

I think the renowned answer was Havok

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides
@Kallarkz: Is that a forcefield or was he just throwing his blasts around his body in a protective multidirectional burst?
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kallarkz
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
@Kallarkz: Is that a forcefield or was he just throwing his blasts around his body in a protective multidirectional burst?
Seems to be pretty contained.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sa5m

Boom Boom I think =)

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kallarkz

/bump 
I think Cyclops at full power could also put out some damage. 
Though after 15 min he has to recharge for 15 min if he uses his powers constantly. 
Though I could see him figuring out exactly which building to hit in order to cause a more domino effect.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Kallarkz said:
/bump I think Cyclops at full power could also put out some damage. Though after 15 min he has to recharge for 15 min if he uses his powers constantly. Though I could see him figuring out exactly which building to hit in order to cause a more domino effect.

This. Cyclops is a genius with his powers and has AMAZING awareness.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Any showings for Boom Boom and how destructive her time bombs are? Of these choices I am more of a Dazzler fan :-) since her powers are much more versatile than these others but I don't think they are the most destructive. I am leaning toward Havok and Cyclops for a # 1 tie but I'd like to see some scans of Tabitha.