Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This guy....

No Caption Provided
  • Destroyer is at full power
  • Loki and Hela are powering it
  • Stranger is at the same power when he was fighting Juggernaut so he's not messing around
  • Win through death, KO, Containment

... Vs ... This guy... -->

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: When did Strange fight Juggernaut? and why does it specifically have to be that Stranger, is he a different character altogether?

Normally Strange would stomp Destroyer armor.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alyssabird

The destroyer can tank celestial level attacs, and has been used to bring even Thor to his knees, rather decisively. My knowledge about the stranger is limited, if at all there, so i would have to wait and see some of his feats before I make a valid argument.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@I_am_Warlock: Juggernaut had to fight the Stranger so he can spare Iceman, Mystique and Phoenix the time to save Toad from a virus that Stranger implanted him with.

Juggernaut smashes Stranger's physical body into pieces, but Stranger is actually as abstract as a spirit is intangible.

@Alyssabird said:

The destroyer can tank celestial level attacs, and has been used to bring even Thor to his knees, rather decisively. My knowledge about the stranger is limited, if at all there, so i would have to wait and see some of his feats before I make a valid argument.

Stranger is considered to be the Experimental side of the "Fourth" head of the Living Tribunal. He's stronger than Galactus and doesn't suffer energy depletion as Galactus suffers from.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alyssabird

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@I_am_Warlock: Juggernaut had to fight the Stranger so he can spare Iceman, Mystique and Phoenix the time to save Toad from a virus that Stranger implanted him with.

Juggernaut smashes Stranger's physical body into pieces, but Stranger is actually as abstract as a spirit is intangible.

@Alyssabird said:

Stranger is considered to be the Experimental side of the "Fourth" head of the Living Tribunal. He's stronger than Galactus and doesn't suffer energy depletion as Galactus suffers from.

Than he god stomps the Armour, lol If it was amped with Odin in it, it would be debatable.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Alyssabird said:

Than he god stomps the Armour, lol If it was amped with Odin in it, it would be debatable.

True...

It could be debatable.

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Stranger that fought with juggernaut would beat Destroyer easily, but juggernaut wasn't fighting stranger by himself. Iceman was distracting Stranger while Jean was shielding Juggernauts mind because he didn't have his helmet on.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stranger Ftw