• 72 results
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishan
Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so who would win in a fight to the death...in a cube made of uru metal...that is a mile high and a mile wide....

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishan
Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destroyer (construct) is who i say would win

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Logic Mark III

Is this that armour made by Odin to fight the celestials? If so he would rape Hulk.

Shattered Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shattered Hand

Unless the Hulk gets some next level Dr Strange magical power he is gonna catch a good ol' fashioned ass kicking.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Hulk is gonna get owned on a whole nother level.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By castleking

destroyer, destroys hulk

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey209

destroyer

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Destroyer wins here
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Hulk would get hurt severely such as broken arms and legs but you know it would be like hulk vs. Rhino, Abomintion, Qnax, The Thing and Wall-E

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"Hulk would get hurt severely such as broken arms and legs but you know it would be like hulk vs. Rhino, Abomintion, Qnax, The Thing and Wall-E"
WALL-E ?
Yoshimitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Yoshimitsu
Destroyer? As in the Destroyer Armor that can fight the Celestials and curb stomp every hero on Earth? That's a tough one.

[/sarcasm]
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
It sure is isnt it ? ^^

lol
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeSAW

Destroyer easy

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Villelater
caption
caption
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Havoc@

Destroyer smash Hulk. Big green man go bye bye

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I see..... a big puddle of green goo.

Destroyer wins with ease.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I see..... a big puddle of green goo.

Destroyer wins with ease.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is called like that for some reason .

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn.......... I forgot how much of a troll Villelater is

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Damn.......... I forgot how much of a troll Villelater is "
Yeah , he was horrible .
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the darknessss

not really a battle,hulk gets a few bruises on the way to dead.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Warcry80

Destroyer stomps! It can't be beaten physically! Hulk can't trick the soul out of the Armor! Sorry, Hulk but your might PIS and ability to contradict Characters powers won't work here LOL! Destroyer Stomps here! No Disrespect to Hulk fans LOL!! 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

is it the armor animated with the life forces of the Asgardians or closer to the armor Doom used against Thor?

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's obvious from this and other threads on this fight that almost nobody thinks any version of the Hulk stands a chance vs the Destroyer. My question is what would this be based on? I've seen the following points made:

1. Thor can't beat it straight up.

2. It was created to fight Celestials (which are clearly much more powerful than Thor, Hulk, etc).

3. Disintegration beam would end Hulk immediately.

4. Hulk can't do anything to the armor.

My questions would then be:

1 and 4. Thor's strength is basically equal to base Hulk's, right? But overall, Hulk's strength levels surpass Thor's. A mad Hulk should be able to damage the substance itself, so it's really just how strong Odin's enchantment on the thing is.

2. That's what is was created for, but it failed. Miserably. So it's not really anywhere near the power levels of the Celestials.

3. Haven't others survived it? What's the basis for saying it would actually disintegrate him?

I'm not saying Hulk would win, but it seems like most think it's like a flea taking on a lion, and I don't think that's the case. If they fought 10 times, Hulk definitely loses 9 of them, but I've always thought Thor and Hulk were right below Skyfather/lower cosmic level powers (eg - Thanos, Surfer)...meaning that's the next tier up. This would put soething in between those levels, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of room...

Just asking...I like Hulk, and think he often gets a raw deal here because most people seem to hate him, but I can admit when he's outmatched. I'd just like to know what the reasoning is, if anything different from above, because those arguments don't seem solid enough (eg - A can't beat B and A=C so C can't beat B).

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: The disentigration beam turned Thor into a boiling glob of goo. One blast cut through Mjolnir.

So Hulk may tank one blast. But not more than two IMO.

You thinking that Hulk and Thor are just below Skyfather level maybe the problem. They are FAR below that level. They are herald level IMO.

Another issue is Hulk can't hurt Destroyer. The armor is below Celestials but has tanked MULTIPLE blows from Thor. Has battled Surtur without injury. Stalemated Balder with the Odin force. So Hulk can't hurt him. But he can hurt Hulk.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah hulk can't put down the destroyer in anyway

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer.

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

I should clarify. When i said 'just below Skyfather level' I mean that there aren't many characters or power levels, if any, in between (which also makes sense since Thor is Odin's son and the next most powerful Asgardian, afaik, though that's not what I was basing it on). I'm always up for discussing and learning though, so what characters would be in between Thor/Hulk and Odin/Zeus?

Herald as in Galactus' heralds? That seems pretty powerful.

I've seen the reference to breaking Mjolnir in half, but not the Thor-goo one. Do you have an issue so I can go check it out (is it 616?)?

I'm still not sure why the armor tanking multiple blows from Thor means Hulk can't break it though. Hasn't Hulk tanked multiple blows from Thor (or if not tanked, withstood without too much damage)? I was always under the impression Uru is less durable than True Adamantium, though some seem to disagree, so it's Odin's enchantment that gives Destroyer its full durability. I have a hard time seeing Hulk being able to match that enchantment, since he still has yet to legitimately lift Mjolnir (which one would think would be an equal or lower enchantment), and I thought I saw claims he broke Cul's hammer, which should be close to Mjolnir, if not the same.

I did see the scans of the Hulk v Destroyer end of fight.

I'm not disagreeing that Destroyer whomps on Hulk...just think it's closer than people make it out to be, being that there don't seem to be many, if any, characters in between the two, which would mean that the only ones who could beat the Destroyer are those legitimately more powerful than it (which could very well be the case).

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: Most any team buster is between Thor/Hulk and Zeus/Odin in power. The Destroyer's disintegration beam basically put Thor on the verge of death in one blast, such that his soul left his body. Its canon to 616(happened in the 90's). The Destroyer isn't made out of Uru either as far as we know. Its made of an unknown metal/alloy that Odin created. Its also been stated that the disintegration beam is capable of killing Odin(which may or may not be true). King Thor was shown to be capable of withstanding it though.

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shimel

@spambot:

Who are some teambusters? Thanks.

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It also seems like some of his feats would be on par with being able to damage the armor. I know a lot will say it's PIS/WIS, but then what isn't, really? I[m not sure I buy the completely unlimited strength bit, as I can't see him ever hurting Galactus much (even Pak admitted that he couldn't), but the unlimited potential thing has been confirmed several times, so i would think he'd be able to at least go up another tier if he got mad enough. Can't say for sure, but it's not like it was Aunt May positing that. ;)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Banner_(Earth-616)#Powers

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: Heralds are nothing to Skyfather. Silver Surfer has faced Odin at least twice and Odin one shot him both times. Google: Odin vs Silver Surfer. Then Google: Zeus vs Hulk. Zeus beat the $hit out of Hulk.

People like Thanos , Darkseid are far more powerful than Thor/Hulk but not Skyfather level.

Destroyer is made of an unknown substance that is more durable than uru. No one below Skyfather has even damaged it with punches.

Here is a respect thread for The Destroyer. Check it out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4v4euu/respect_the_asgardian_destroyer_marvel_616/

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Destroyer stomps.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: Amazo, Ultron, Thanos(very high end), people like that.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer Armor one shots.

TheDanciunClon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Destroyer wins pretty easily.

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

I've seen the Hulk vs Zeus fight. I do think it would have been closer if Hulk was actually trying as opposed to paying whatever self-imposed penance that was, but that's only because Zeus agreed not to use any of his powers other than brute strength. Either way, hulk would not be able to take on Zeus.

As for Heralds...i haven't seen the Odin vs Surfer matches...I'll have to check them out, as well as the Destroyer thread...thanks. :)

Though that does seem weird when one gets into feats, like Surfer in Annihilation when he had enough power (or was able to access/utilize enough) to take on two Galactus level entities, which are both above Skyfather level.

Thanos vs Skyfather...way below? Is there a thread on that...I'd like to explore that idea more. :)

What do you think of the Hulk's feats (posted above) in terms of what his strength has done vs the Destroyer's armor? I don't know exactly how much of it is accurate, but some of them seem like they'd take a ton of force...

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@shimel: Amazo, Ultron, Thanos(very high end), people like that.

Going with just the Marvel characters...Thor or Hulk should be able to take on and hurt Ultron. I know Hulk did back before they retconned his body to secondary adamantium. I assume you mean Thanos is at the high end of the teambuster category and not the high end of Thanos' history, like when he gains CC, IG, etc?

Hulk's kind of a team buster too though, isn't he? He's taken on pretty much every superhero team and stood his own...

Going to go see Thanos vs Skyfather discussions on here now, as I always thought that was a close fight (though I'm guessing maybe not, based on the comments here).

Thanks for the reply. :)

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the hulk going to win here?

NO matter the cannon version he loses

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer with ease.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Destroyer easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Destroyer stomps.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: Silver Surfer was getting destroyed by the Primordial gods. He won only because he was near the Crunch. But look at the fight again. With his own power, did he hurt them at all?

Please Google: Odin vs Thanos. Thanos was able to take a lot of punishment. But he barely made Odin flinch. Thanos didn't harm Odin at all.

Hulk is strong enough to knock Destroyer around. But can he hurt the Destroyer? Can Hulk damage the Destroyer? Look at the fight again and you'll see that the Destroyer suffered no damage.

Google: Final Form Ultron. That Ultron is made from a Vibranium similar to Cap's shield. All of Earths Heroes couldn't defeat it. They had to convince him to lose.

Hulk is not considered a team buster. Team buster is above herald level but below Skyfather.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shimel: No Hulk isn't at that level(teambuster). The whole purpose of a teambuster is generally being able to beat a whole team of heroes who have 1 or 2 characters at the level of Hulk on it.

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@shimel: No Hulk isn't at that level(teambuster). The whole purpose of a teambuster is generally being able to beat a whole team of heroes who have 1 or 2 characters at the level of Hulk on it.

But Hulk has kinda done that, or at least held his own for awhile. He took on the Avengers when it had Iron Man, Herc, Namor, and Wonder Man, and Herc and Namor are Hulk level. I understand he's not a teambuster in what you're saying (as he's generally a hero and most of them are villains), but he should have the capabilities to take on most teams in Marvel (eg - F4, Avengers, X-men, etc).

shimel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By shimel

@p00ty said:

@shimel: Silver Surfer was getting destroyed by the Primordial gods. He won only because he was near the Crunch. But look at the fight again. With his own power, did he hurt them at all?

Hulk is strong enough to knock Destroyer around. But can he hurt the Destroyer? Can Hulk damage the Destroyer? Look at the fight again and you'll see that the Destroyer suffered no damage.

Google: Final Form Ultron. That Ultron is made from a Vibranium similar to Cap's shield. All of Earths Heroes couldn't defeat it. They had to convince him to lose.

Hulk is not considered a team buster. Team buster is above herald level but below Skyfather.

I googled Thanos vs Odin and did see that they appear to be different levels somehow, which is a bit weird, as Galactus basically stomps Odin, if I'm not mistaken, so you'd think he'd choose heralds of that level instead, but I'll accept that Skyfather power > low end of Cosmic power wielders.

I googled Final Form Ultron, but didn't get much info (this is the Heroes Reborn age?). It seems like it's the most powerful version of Ultron though, so that would be like saying WBH...has that battle been done on here (I don't like to start threads as most have likely been done)?

I know he used the Crunch, but he was able to. So if I said SS vs Odin at the Crunch, would that change the bout? Granted, it was basically suicide as it would've killed the Surfer if Galactus hadn't saved him, but it does count as a feat.

Will respond to Hulk v Destroyer separately as there are just one or two more things I'd like to go over. Thanks for all this info and discussion btw. :)

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Destroyer.