Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place on the moon

Both at full power

no prep

Both bloodlusted

#1 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer

#2 Posted by Jazzitup (870 posts) - - Show Bio

A full power Sentry is Void right? Then Void can bfr him or molecularly destroy Destroyer. I'm still not sure if it's required to be a skyfather level being or a magic user to harm it tho.
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry-Sentry or Sentry that can go Void?

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"Sentry-Sentry or Sentry that can go Void? "

Sentry that can turn into Void.
#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why no mo posts?
#6 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer wins with the power of total disintegration.
#7 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer.

#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#10 Posted by Vitality (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Void Sentry

#11 Posted by karrob (4267 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Destroyer wins with the power of total disintegration. "
#12 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry with void or not aint winning here.
#13 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry we never actually saw his limit of power but if you read The What If he can turn vid an actually eat the planet i think Destroyer is going down just because Sentrys power is so unchecked

#14 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers "unchecked" = terrible writing

#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: maybe one day I'll speak real perty like with puttin them equal sighns in muhs writins ;p
#16 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry/Void.  Especially with the molecular manipulation.
#17 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#18 Posted by demifiend (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

how in the hell void is gonna harm destroyer?

#19 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

I see destroyer taking this.
#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#21 Posted by odinforce (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
i dont think sentry/void's molecular manipulation can beat odin's magic of the armor
#22 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:
i dont think sentry/void's molecular manipulation can beat odin's magic of the armor
Same, it was built to stand up against Celestials. So I think it could stand up against the void. 
#23 Posted by odinforce (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: exactly. good point
#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer. No matter which Sentry.

#25 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hesitate to bet money against something that was basically Odin's trump card.

#26 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

The Destroyer destroys him.

#27 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer, I think

#28 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is animating Destroyer ?

#29 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Knights Sentry takes the fight.
Sentryvoid takes the fight. 

@demifiend said:

By releasing the power of one million exploding suns B-]
#30 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

a trillion suns wont burn it,sentry gets stomped
#31 Posted by HellionVulcan (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is the destroyer ? as if sentry keeps his speed up maybe it can end up a draw but i can't see destroyer losing .

#32 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
We are talking about the Destroyer from the Justice League series, aren't we? 

Wasn't he kinda killed in an explosion and needed to be resurrected after that or something like that?
And didn't Superman beat the shit out of him or something like that? 

Destroyer would lose big time, since he wasn't even able to hit Batman with his ultimate attack :-7
#33 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru
marvel destroyer buddy i think????
#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
Marvel Knights Sentry takes the fight.
Sentryvoid takes the fight. 

@demifiend said:
By releasing the power of one million exploding suns B-]
No chance for Sentry or Void.

@Enzeru said:
@the darknessss said:
We are talking about the Destroyer from the Justice League series, aren't we?   Wasn't he kinda killed in an explosion and needed to be resurrected after that or something like that? And didn't Superman beat the shit out of him or something like that?   Destroyer would lose big time, since he wasn't even able to hit Batman with his ultimate attack :-7

I don't even know him. When people says "Destroyer" on battle forum, they always think about Odin's armor.
#35 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael
me too mate.
#36 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@the darknessss said:
We are talking about the Destroyer from the Justice League series, aren't we?   Wasn't he kinda killed in an explosion and needed to be resurrected after that or something like that? And didn't Superman beat the shit out of him or something like that?   Destroyer would lose big time, since he wasn't even able to hit Batman with his ultimate attack :-7
Eh? I don't know what you're talking about. You referring to Darkseid, the Annihilator, Amazo? Destroyer was the name of the final episode of Justice League Unlimited, if that's what you mean - in which case, you're referring to Darkseid. First, the Darkseid in JLU was weak; main universe Darkseid would beat Sentry/Void. Second, the one we're talking about is the Destroyer armor, an Asgardian creation:

#37 Edited by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Ou my bad, was totally not there with my thoughts :-X
Well then, in sheer terms of power, I would say Sentry, because he is the one who stalemated Galactus. Destroyer didn't do this. Having Odin's magic around him, the Destroyer would be a tricky opponent, but even then ... Making the Molecule Man disappear or easily killing gods like Ares, Loki and Thor are also pretty strong feats, so I guess Sentry would take it.

#38 Posted by Assman (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jazzitup said:
A full power Sentry is Void right? Then Void can bfr him or molecularly destroy Destroyer. I'm still not sure if it's required to be a skyfather level being or a magic user to harm it tho.
No, he stated Sentry, so, unless he said Void is part of this battle, then it's just Sentry at his levels.  Fail to see what he's gonna do to the Destroyer, outside of trying to bfr him?
#39 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
How fast is the destroyer ? as if sentry keeps his speed up maybe it can end up a draw but i can't see destroyer losing .
He is pretty slow, even his disintegrator beam can be easily avoided.
#40 Posted by daak1212 (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer via Destroying.

#41 Posted by HellionVulcan (3467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
Ou my bad, was totally not there with my thoughts :-X Well then, in sheer terms of power, I would say Sentry, because he is the one who stalemated Galactus. Destroyer didn't do this. Having Odin's magic around him, the Destroyer would be a tricky opponent, but even then ... Making the Molecule Man disappear or easily killing gods like Ares, Loki and Thor are also pretty strong feats, so I guess Sentry would take it.
Sentry never stalemated Galactus as going by what x-man said in that dark x-men mini sentry never fought galactus alone he had Help but its never been shown so its doubtful said event even happened . .
#42 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Enzeru said:
@the darknessss said:
Eh? I don't know what you're talking about. You referring to Darkseid, the Annihilator, Amazo? Destroyer was the name of the final episode of Justice League Unlimited, if that's what you mean - in which case, you're referring to Darkseid. First, the Darkseid in JLU was weak; main universe Darkseid would beat Sentry/Void. Second, the one we're talking about is the Destroyer armor, an Asgardian creation:

he was talking about the annihilator
#43 Edited by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary

He meant Darkseid. He said that he "died in an explosion" and was resurrected. The Annihilator changed hands, but wasn't destroyed. Darkseid was destroyed in Twilight, and brought back in Destroyer. He wasn't beaten by Superman; Darkseid was. And Batman dodged Darkseid's beams.
#44 Posted by High Revolutionary (3164 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry 6/10

#45 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:
Sentry never stalemated Galactus as going by what x-man said in that dark x-men mini sentry never fought galactus alone he had Help but its never been shown so its doubtful said event even happened . .
That's the funny part.

What about Black Bolt? Officially the maximum force of his voice has as much power as a nuclear explosion, but ... If there is a crappy writer who wants to have him on one single panel with a totally unknown cosmic creature who is afraid of Black Bolts voice, then he is a god damn planetbuster all of sudden! He can destroy entire universes with his all powerful voice! And everyone is buying it, just because it was stated on one panel, without actually showing anything.

If they write into a comicbook which sells ... I don't know, over 50 thousand times? that he stalemated Galactus and 50 thousand people read it ... then he had a fight against Galactus and it was a stalemate. And if they write into few comic books that he has the power of one million exploding suns, then he has the power of one million exploding suns. 

Facts are facts.
#46 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru

Shaman X-Man (a guy who was compared to the Phoenix it/herself) had his back in the Galactus fight, it was a freakin' STALEMATE, and we don't know how weak Galactus was. 

We use feats here. If he didn't demonstrate an ability, he can't do it. PIS/CIS/WIS go out the window (for future reference: Plot Induced Stupidity, Character Induced Stupidity, Writer Induced Stupidity)

Facts are facts.
#47 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality
Agreed
#48 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: Void can arrange Destroyer's molecule and make it into a erm toster and sell it on ebay!! simple win. 

despite inconsistent showing void has shown at times to be on par with abstract, beating gods and well Molecular Man. 
#49 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:Can i be annoying and say stalemate??

#50 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@venomoushatred1001:Can i be annoying and say stalemate??

LOL If you want.