• 183 results
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

Doomsday that killed Superman (first, Hunter prey i think) 
Destroyer with Tyr in the driving seat. 

Doomsday gets teleported by Darkseid to Asgard. He smashes the warrior three, Balder and Heimdal. Thor and Bill are out helping the Surfer with some cosmic thing, and its up to Tyr the god of war. He knows DD is a powerful enemy and that Tyr is no match. Hence the Destroyer. 

No morals, fight to the death. Who wins?
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SteveRodgers

the destroyer will find a way to kill doomsday

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By angryvigilante

Destroyer

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Achilles.

Finally, a match that Doomsday loses

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos
 Destroyer stomp.

@Achilles.
said:
"Finally, a match that Doomsday loses "

I've seen a few of those. :P
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greendevil
@Achilles.:
lol 

So DD has nothing on the Destroyer? Cool, i didn't think he would have, but i wasn't sure. How about HP-DD? Anybody know what feats he has, or who he beat?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Greendevil said:
"

Doomsday that killed Superman (first, Hunter prey i think) Destroyer with Tyr in the driving seat.  Doomsday gets teleported by Darkseid to Asgard. He smashes the warrior three, Balder and Heimdal. Thor and Bill are out helping the Surfer with some cosmic thing, and its up to Tyr the god of war. He knows DD is a powerful enemy and that Tyr is no match. Hence the Destroyer.  No morals, fight to the death. Who wins? "

I think you mean the First doomsday not Hunter Prey Doomsday :)  
:) Still this fight will be very difficult for The destroyer :) I know the Doomsday that killed superman has fought an energy being for years before he was beaten so i don't really see Destroyer winning with out tremendos difficulty . Yet i would still give Doomsday this edge. 
Doomsday got my vote :)
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Greendevil
@termiteone4ever:

Yes the first one. I thought that was hunter prey. Well i guess i have to take another look lol. Finally a vote for DD. Also in what comic was HP-DD??? Is it the DD that KOd Darkseid ?

score so far                                                                          DOOMSDAY-1                                                                     DESTROYER-5
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the darknessss

no version of dd will beat him,far too much power here for dd to get by,would like to see it,be a good fight though.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Greendevil
@the darknessss said:
"no version of dd will beat him,far too much power here for dd to get by,would like to see it,be a good fight though. "

well i guess that sums it up. I never knew it was such a stomp for Destroyer, or i never would have done this fight.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Full_Spectrum

the destroyer armor was meant to survive armageddon itself. doomsday would put up a great fight, but has doomsday ever been killed by magical attacks?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Full_Spectrum said:
"the destroyer armor was meant to survive armageddon itself. doomsday would put up a great fight, but has doomsday ever been killed by magical attacks?"

OH Please HP Doomsday got this for sure . This Doomsday been fighting for over 200 thousand years, energy / magic/ physical/ any attack won't work he adapts to everything and anything. he can even alter energy blast. He can sence your vulnerability :) and adapt to it. YOu should read Hunterprey and see which doomsday is this . IMO this is the ultimate CHaracter For Villians way too strong ways too powerful just a natural born cheat code. I won't even mention his speed. combat ability This Character is ridiculous/ instant adaptives to anything. This Doomsday counters anything. If you want to find out more REad Hunter Prey Doomsday.  This Doomsday is the real thing no destroyer Armor lol I dont know what this Armor going to do to even damage this Doomsday
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Destroyer Armor is no joke, however HP Doomsday would have its number, HP Doomsday has adapted to this kind of threat, Destroyer Armor also has a huge weakness here that being Tyr, HP Doomsday would tear (Tyr from the driver's seat) and rip his head off. I think Doomsday is going to win, not because he can destroy the armor because he can't, also however I don't think the armor is going to do anything that HP Doomday can't take.... Tyr is the weak point, Tyr goes down hard. 
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reactor

Doesn't H/P Doomsday adapt to any and all attacks retroactively, instead of dying first?

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Shikarenji

Doomsday

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Greendevil
@Xavier St. Cloud: 
Yeah well i wanted it to be Tyr cuz he is weak. Thor Odin or Bill would have been to much. The DD im using is the one that killed / GOT killed by Superman in his first appearance. Also this is not HP-DD, simply cuz i dont know who that is lol. Is it the DD that KOd Darkseid?

score so far                                                                          DOOMSDAY-3                                                                    DESTROYER-7 

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Warcry80

This one will get ugly! But the Destroyer will get the teomprary win!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#18  Edited By Outside_85

If its after he killed Superman I'll say Doomsday since his body will have become even more resistant to blunt attacks, which is all i know comes with the Destroyer armor, thought i remember Odin bringing a sword along when he had to spank Thor for arrogance once.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Greendevil

Odin is not in the Destroyer, its Tyr. So no Odin-sword. Odin goes up against Celestials with the armor on. Poor DD. Its TYR/ Asgards god of war!
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fallenangel5991

I think Doomsday has a good chance here.....Is the Destroyer strong enough to kill him?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By termiteone4ever
@fallenangel5991 said:
"I think Doomsday has a good chance here.....Is the Destroyer strong enough to kill him? "

NO it can't kill him at all.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer.

cagane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cagane
@Achilles. said:
" Finally, a match that Doomsday loses "
Destroyer wins.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#24  Edited By Outside_85
@Greendevil said:
"Odin is not in the Destroyer, its Tyr. So no Odin-sword. Odin goes up against Celestials with the armor on. Poor DD. Its TYR/ Asgards god of war! "

Sadly neither Marvel's Tyr or Ares seem very impressive, compared to the other gods walking around out there, especially Thor and Hercules.
The recent story with Tyr defending Hela in particular has me wonder why he seemed to mope so much. 
Hulk put it the best way for me to describe Ares; "Broom. Head." And that DC's Ares seems alot more 'God of War'ish' than Marvel's (I know the settings and motivations are different.)
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By termiteone4ever

I don't see how this Armor Would kill HP Doomsday. I am pretty sure after while he would Adapt to it and convert all its energies agaist it and destroy it. Nothing this Armor can do to Hurt Doomsday.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" I don't see how this Armor Would kill HP Doomsday. I am pretty sure after while he would Adapt to it and convert all its energies agaist it and destroy it. Nothing this Armor can do to Hurt Doomsday. "
Destroyer's disintegrator beam can destroy a planet. Plus, its magical in original. Doomsday ain't beating Destroyer. He can't even harm him.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego

is the destroyer using the gem of cyttorax? if it is, HP doomsday is dead.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom
@Ego said:
" is the destroyer using the gem of cyttorax? if it is, HP doomsday is dead. "
How in God's name did you come to that conclusion?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego

HP doomsday has adapted to 2000 years of near death experience in DC. he is similar to a sayain. but when it enters marvel he needs to adapt again. if he meets destroyer and if destroyer is invoking cyttorax. the crimson band will tear doomsday apart because doomsday is held together by strong force. once hes separate particles, destroyer can fedex doomsday to majin buu's house where he will absorb half of doomsday. the other half is shipped to cell, where cell converts the particles into ki energy and absords the other half of doomsday. after that shuma gorath goes to the DBZ universe and eats buu and cell. sise-neg puts shuma to sleep and bands him to chaos and resets the universe. the presence knocks on marvel's door demanding doomsday back to DC, but the TOAA tells him to F^%k off. DC has to write an appology letter to its fans telling them, sorry for the inconvienence but doomsday doesn't exist anymore.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By comicfanforever

the answer is pretty obvious.    
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheJuggernautpunch:
A blast that can destroy planets can't kill Hp Doomsday. This is the Doomsday that Adapts on Demand :) energy blast dont work so well on Doomsday.
JasonX11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JasonX11

Destroyer! His energy blast would disentegrate DD!
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By NightFang3

Doomsday.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Greendevil

Ok first of, this is NOT HP DD, but the first one fighting / killing / dying against Superman. Second, its TYR in the armor, not Odin, but TYR!  Odin dont nead armor to fight DD, specially not this version! 

So far the Destroyer has almost twice the votes, so guess thats the winner!

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch: A blast that can destroy planets can't kill Hp Doomsday. This is the Doomsday that Adapts on Demand :) energy blast dont work so well on Doomsday. "

A blast that destroyed a 1/5 of Calaton killed Doomsday. And Doomsday has never faced magic before. Doomsday ain't beating Destroyer.
MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrJackAss
Destroyer should win, with relative ease. If Superman can do it, so can The Destroyer Armor. 

Mr.J
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Opposite
@Greendevil said:

"
Ok first of, this is NOT HP DD, but the first one fighting / killing / dying against Superman. Second, its TYR in the armor, not Odin, but TYR!  Odin dont nead armor to fight DD, specially not this version!  So far the Destroyer has almost twice the votes, so guess thats the winner!  "

HP doomsday has adapted to 2000 years of near death experience in DC. he is similar to a sayain. but when it enters marvel he needs to adapt again. if he meets destroyer and if destroyer is invoking cyttorax. the crimson band will tear doomsday apart because doomsday is held together by strong force. once hes separate particles, destroyer can fedex doomsday to majin buu's house where he will absorb half of doomsday. the other half is shipped to cell, where cell converts the particles into ki energy and absords the other half of doomsday. after that shuma gorath goes to the DBZ universe and eats buu and cell. sise-neg puts shuma to sleep and bands him to chaos and resets the universe. the presence knocks on marvel's door demanding doomsday back to DC, but the TOAA tells him to F^%k off. DC has to write an appology letter to its fans telling them, sorry for the inconvienence but doomsday doesn't exist anymore.    
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By fallenangel5991

Destroyer could possibly kill Doomsday with his blasts.

Sebastian Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sebastian Dark

i'm going with destroyer on what i read here
RoninTheFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By RoninTheFury

There is no doubt in my mind that the Destroyer would defeat Doomsday, regardless of who was in the drivers seat. The armor is far more indestructible than Adamantium, so there is no way that Doomsday is going to be able damage it, let alone hurt it. even when the life force of a normal human being animates the Destroyer, his strength level is easily twice that of Thor, so there is no way Doomsday is walking away from this one.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I say Destroyer.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

As for DD adapting. Destroyer also adapts and becomes stronger. 

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mira

Destroyer can win.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Destrpyer rases the visor and disintegrates him.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#45  Edited By AssertingValor

Destroyer easy.....................................................
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By _Wildcard_

the destroyer armor once destroyed Mjolnir, i'm pretty sure that same disintegration beam would slice straight through Doomsday. destroyer for the win.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the darknessss

Anyone pls pls tell me what dd punches can do that armor?????????????????????? lol,,zip zip all!! that armor fought the L.T,ok odin was in it,but do people REALLY think dd can even scratch it??????????????/ come on that just silly,this is a spite.
Avatar image for thedarkknight0224
thedarkknight0224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I think the Destroyer is Bad @$$.. Doomsday doesn't stop. I am sure Doomsday has been killed by high energy out put. So the Uni-Beam of the Destroyer's is on the equivlant level as Darkseid's OMEGA beams. Which didn't kill Doomsday. If Tyr is smart he wakes up Odin, who calls Thor and Surfer back. And they figure out away to get him out of Asgard. Before he kills everyone.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyer by a mile!

Avatar image for thedarkknight0224
thedarkknight0224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor can beat the armor, then so can Doomsday. Like I said Doomsday survived Omega beams and beat Darkseid to near death. That armor wouldn't last long.