Who wins?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

I wanna say Monster X, due to the fact that it took an ancient energy source amping Godzilla to take him out and he was actually more then a match for Godzilla when he transformed. compared to Destroyah who was blasted several times by Godzilla's Red Spiral Ray and spat out blood and then again a final time blasting him apart and was done in by the micro-oxygen in his body.

BUT Destroyah was fighting Meltdown Godzilla while X was fighting Final Wars...soo...actually it really would be an interesting fight for sure but I might give the edge to Monster X in his transformed state, without it...eh dunno.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueComet

Destroyah because of his insane regeneration that made Godzilla's look like nothing if GOdzilla's regeneration were on par with Cell than Destroyah's would have to be compared with Buu. Also his oxygen-destroyer ray can pretty much obliterate any organic matter, so my votes for Destroyah.

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote monster x cuase final wars Godzilla was the single most powerful incarnation of Godzilla based on feats alone monster x second form keizer ghidorah gets it done if he can't transform thn idk might go with destroyah.

Mojoclaw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla from final wars is confirmed to be the strongest Godzilla, but because Burning Goji is such a fan favorite lets assume they are equal.

Destroyah held his own and was seemingly on par with Burning Godzilla, who had so much energy built up inside him he was going to destroy the entire planet. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3678772-gz+feat+total+power+%284%29.png

Monster X also held his ground against Final Goji, the same Godzilla who was able to destroy a planet busting meteorite with a single shot. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111182371/4882998-planet+buster+godzilla+2.png

This gives both destroyah and Monster X planet level durability, though X has a clear speed and agility advantage. This battle changes when you factor in Kaiser Ghidorah, who man handled Godzilla with little to no effort, he'd just ragdoll Destroyah then drain his energy.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah stomps Monster X but Keizer Ghidorah would win