• 61 results
hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

Can Godzilla's most powerful enemy defeat the slayer of Superman?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RULES

• BFR is allowed
  • Battle to KO, Death, or Incapacitation
  • Battle Takes Place in Metropolis
  • No Outside help
  • Death of Superman Doomsday
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh

Feats for Destroyah? Also, which version of Doomsday is this?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K.O. you say? Destroyah may win.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doomsday, Destoroyah relies on attacking oxygen and i think Doomsday doesnt need it

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8  Edited By WarlordEternal

Feats for Destroyah? Also, which version of Doomsday is this?

In his final form, Destroyah was capable of tanking Burning Godzilla's Spiral Ray. He also had immense strength, knocking Godzilla about with relative ease; however, the longer the battle lasted, the more damage Godzilla would inflict on Destroyah as his power was growing to critical levels. Eventually Destroyah had to resort to hit and run tactics.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

I think his weaponry attacks carbon based lifeforms or something like that. Besides Godzilla doesn't need to breath, he's been to space.............although that was Showa Version.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hunterzillas: isnt Destoroyah made from the Oxygen Destroyer from the 1954 film though?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

Yes, but it is still mutated. Plus it burned Godzilla Junior and Godzilla's hide, so yeah, it should affect Doomsday. It also completely melted humans. Not saying it would do that to Doomsday, which it might actually, but it is going to weaken him considerably.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's stalemate. destoroyah would have to fully incinerate doomsday for him to be killed and as someone who doesn't need oxygen because of what he evolved from, doomsday is barely going to be affected. doomsday would have to fully freeze destoroyah in order to stop destoroyah's divide and regen tactic but with his evolving capability limited on his body, destoroyah is simply too large for that.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gojira2512
No Caption Provided

Destroyah wins ....because he fight aginst Godzilla in Burning Mode,........and he has a lot of force ...he can launch Godzilla only with his tail

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

.making Destroyah a planet buster kaijiu.......ok I know the poer and feats of Doomsday like kill Super Man .......but Destroyah is stronger than Godzilla and Godzilla can take this...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and Godzilla can create explosions like this...

but godzilla has and stronger ray...the red spiral ray and Destroyah survive a lot of this....more than 7.000 degrees celcius...is more than the sun....

No Caption Provided

CONCLUSION DESTROYAH WINS.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thread, i think the Destroyah might win here.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By mightyrearranger

Was expecting to see a British hip-hop version of this guy:

No Caption Provided

Oh well...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah

SS2085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure which version is used here. Heisei or IDW. Or both.

If Both he wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dee37b806a4
deactivated-57dee37b806a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah pimp smacks doomsday

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah is not G's most powerful enemy, he's hella overrated. Maybe one of the King Ghidorah incarnations is the most powerful enemy G has faced.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who goes toe to toe with godzilla wins

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

Destroyah is not G's most powerful enemy, he's hella overrated. Maybe one of the King Ghidorah incarnations is the most powerful enemy G has faced.

Destroyah is powerful but he was also Godzilla's kryptonite. Oxygen Destroyer incarnate. Its also worth mentioning Godzilla was able to beat him twice, hell Godzilla's own son was able to beat him in his weaker form. I'm going with Doomsday here he'll just adapt to whatever Destoroyah throws at him.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First seeing this, I didn't think Destroyah had a chance. But after seeing some arguments for him, I'll back him up.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah because it's DoS Doomsday

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hunterzillas: Doomsday is not that powerful it just he adapts. But it been stated Doomsday need time to regen so if you able to remove him from the battle you win. if Destroyah can knock him to space he's gone. Destoryah wins by BFR.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosinc said:

@hunterzillas: Doomsday is not that powerful it just he adapts. But it been stated Doomsday need time to regen so if you able to remove him from the battle you win. if Destroyah can knock him to space he's gone. Destoryah wins by BFR.

Doomsday is way too fast for that,he is just as fast or faster than Superman and was able to tag Flash.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaosInc

@bluehope: It a giant monster. Doomsday is not fast he has reflexes.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe you guys are overrating Destroyah, for me it seems like an easy win for Doomsday. Doomsday wrecked Superman! Imagine how Destroyah would do against that version of Superman...Destroyah would keep missing because of Superman's high velocity and Superman would just pummel him until Destroyah is no more. I'm not making an A>B>C argument here, I'm just saying! To me, it always seemed like high-tier DC characters like Superman, Martian Manhunter, The Flash, Green Lantern are a league above Godzilla series monsters like Anguirus, Biollante, King Ghidorah, Destroyah. If Destroyah DOES manage to break up Doomday into the cellular level or something (I highly doubt that would happen) then Doomsday would just regen and come back more powerful than before! Doomsday was born to be the ultimate regen/adaption/come-back-king killing machine! Perhaps the situation would be that Doomsday would eventually have enough power to overwhelm Destroyah and kill him for good. Destroyah is pretty slow too if I recall correctly, Godzilla enemy monsters are slow in general (except for a few perhaps like Anguirus and Megaguirus) so Doomsday would have no problem catching up to him. Even if Destroyah flies, where's he gonna go? what's he gonna do? it won't be that effective. Sure, Earth would have a high chance of being destroyed but maybe both of these beings could still survive and carry on fighting lol. I don't think size matters in this battle, Doomsday packs a wallop.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: to bad the Mangas and Comics with GZ charcaters are every bit on the moon bus to g levels of Superman versions and such. Destroyah also has insane regen that required multiple Spiral Rays (honestly better feats of power and heat than Superman's own Heat Beams) to make a dent on Destroyah. Not seeing punching having a effect on a being who can break their body down into tiny monster crabs and reform.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosinc said:

@bluehope: It a giant monster. Doomsday is not fast he has reflexes.

No he is fast, he blitzed superman.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ArranVid

@sirfizzwhizz: It's either stalemate or Doomsday wins. Doomsday will keep coming back stronger and stronger, I think many of you are underestimating Doomsday. There is NO way Destroyah is beating Doomsday! Doomsday managed to hold his own against Darkseid (I think) and I don't think Destroyah could hold his own against Darkseid. I'm just saying that Doomsday is hella durable.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao @ some comments are laughably bad

i know destroyer and all his feats but destroyer beating doomsday? Yeah right

your grandpa has a chance of beating doomsday than destroyer can.

There is absolutely nothing destroyer can do to doomsday. Like NOTHING.

It wont be able to tag doomsday and if it did, doomsday would EASILY TANK anything it throws at him. Get back up and smashes destroyers face.

Doomsday stomps

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It's either stalemate or Doomsday wins. Doomsday will keep coming back stronger and stronger, I think many of you are underestimating Doomsday. There is NO way Destroyah is beating Doomsday! Doomsday managed to hold his own against Darkseid (I think) and I don't think Destroyah could hold his own against Darkseid. I'm just saying that Doomsday is hella durable.

Considering Superman beats down certain versions of Darksied, its not that impressive.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: It is impressive because I don't think Destroyah could beat down any version of Darkseid. I'm sorry but I still think Doomsday has a slight edge here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@arranvid said:

@sirfizzwhizz: It is impressive because I don't think Destroyah could beat down any version of Darkseid. I'm sorry but I still think Doomsday has a slight edge here.

The you criminally underrate the feats of said characters 0_0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Various feats of Godzilla and friends taking out planet, wiping life out n the surface, blowing up the planet, taking out moons, surviving black holes, and stated as world killers on top of this.

I think your knowledge in Toho Kaiju is lacking. Or you overate Doomsday. One of the two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooms punches his head off.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

I think some people are under the impression the Oxygen Destroyer simply...takes your breath away? It does not. Well, I mean it does, but what it's really doing is destroying oxygen in general. It doesn't make a single difference if DD needs oxygen or not, that has nothing at all to do with anything. DD's body can survive on Earth, it has oxygen in its composition. Any molecules with oxygen in them, those are what is being destroyed (the oxygen part, at least).

Could DD survive? Probs. I can see him eventually recovering and taking a biologically less-oxygeny route lol. But to the people who think he's just gonna hold his breath or something...bahahahahaha.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It says BFR allowed, why can't the Destroyah hit him into orbit?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You're right, I just got in a trollish mood sorry :-( I'll do more research on Destroyah and then come back to ya :-)

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah considering this is DoS Doomsday. If this was H/P Doomsday or Gog Wars Doomsday however then Doomsday wins easily.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroyah considering this is DoS Doomsday. If this was H/P Doomsday or Gog Wars Doomsday however then Doomsday wins easily.

I can agree on this

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Gamingod

Bullshit

even dos doomsday stomps destroyer, there is nothing he can do to beat doomsday.

Dooms is faster stronger and durable enough to tank all his attacks

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday with relative ease

BLastrolyx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BLastrolyx55

Let’s see if it’s death of Superman doomday than I doubt he would have ever endured something like the oyxygen destroyer at that point, I don’t think it would be a one shot but it would almost certainly effect him. Doomsday is probably stronger, Both can take a considerable beating and keep going. The difference between destoroyah and doomsday is their approach to things. There’s a fair bit of strategy that goes into destoroyahs from what I can tell, at the very least whenever godzilla manages to push him back he usually tries to attack in a different way. Doomsday will always charge in with reckless abandon as long as he is capable of doing so.

I find it likely destoryah would cycle through each of his forms to see which one would harm doomsday the most, or be the most difficult for doomsday to harm it.

I see this fight winning by BFR, and I think destoryah has more ways to win by BFR than doomsday does. He could swat him away or grab at him with his tail and drop him somewhere else. I do remember a godzilla comic where destoroyah looked either dead or knocked out so I think it’s at least possible for doomsday to beat the larger monster to death (this was a demonically amped destoroyah that regenerated not long after so emphasis to so take what you will from that.) but I just see destoryah adapting to the situation before hand.

alfa251122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in sex