• Pre 52 Despero with access to flame of Pytaar
  • Marvel Zeus at full power (pictured)
  • WHO TAKES THIS EXCITING BOUT?

#2 Posted by laflux (17475 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero

#3 Edited by patrat18 (10624 posts) - - Show Bio

despero

#4 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic: If an asteroid were 5 times the size of the earth, it would be considered a planet =)

#5 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one. I'll go with Despero. I don't see him killing Zeus, but he could beat him and make him retreat.

#6 Edited by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one. I'll go with Despero. I don't see him killing Zeus, but he could beat him and make him retreat.

Theres no BFR so Zeus can't retreat so in the end i see Zeus winning .

#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic: If an asteroid were 5 times the size of the earth, it would be considered a planet =)

Its not shaped like a planet, different terrain also lol.

#8 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#9 Edited by ChristhecomicPunk (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero.

#10 Posted by XiiX (9068 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero. Superior feats.

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins easily. Despero henceforth is known as Des-zero.

#12 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3552 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post some feats of Zeus besides him beating the snot out of Hulk

Zeus is supposedly on the same level as Odin but I haven't seen anything he's performed on that level

#13 Edited by BigCimmerian (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus one shots this moron lol.

#14 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- only that he is more powerful than Hulk and Zeus actually put some effort into beating him down so what you talkin bouttttt?

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

-_- only that he is more powerful than Hulk and Zeus actually put some effort into beating him down so what you talkin bouttttt?

What effort? He nearly killed him with 3 punches.

#17 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Hulk isn't a team buster. He would get solo'd by many Justice Leaguers which Despero put down like a bunch of old dogs.

#18 Posted by laflux (17475 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by PowerOfTheNight (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus dies.

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Hulk isn't a team buster. He would get solo'd by many Justice Leaguers which Despero put down like a bunch of old dogs.

How fast is Despero? I think it's PIS considering that Captain Marvel, Superman, Diana and Powergirl all move with speed of light. I don't see how he could react to their punches, or even manage to land a hit on them.

#21 Edited by Xaijinn (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus pokes out his middle eye.

#22 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

How fast is Despero? I think it's PIS considering that Captain Marvel, Superman, Diana and Powergirl all move with speed of light. I don't see how he could react to their punches, or even manage to land a hit on them.

How does Thanos tag Silver Surfer?

#23 Posted by eternityx (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus.

#24 Posted by Equonox (967 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus have any TP resistance?

#25 Posted by HumanNumber (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has to prove he's as strong as Odin, till then the hulk feat doesn't hold up against the likes of Despero, who demolishes whole teams of hulks.

#26 Posted by BigCimmerian (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

How does Thanos tag Silver Surfer?

Silver Surfer combat speed isn't much greater than peak human's speed. His travel speed is many times that of light, but these Leaguers I mentioned have FTL combat speeds.

#27 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8140 posts) - - Show Bio

@humannumber: Zeus and Odin have fought each other(mostly off panel).Skyfather level mean that a character at level can destroy Galaxies.

#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@humannumber: Zeus and Odin have fought each other(mostly off panel).Skyfather level mean that a character at level can destroy Galaxies.

When have Odin or Zeus destroyed whole galaxies?

#29 Edited by XiiX (9068 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr: Odin in his fight with Seth(I believe it was) were both responsible for galactic-level destruction. I'm not sure how many other feats Odin has on this level though.

Zeus doesn't have any showings even close to that from what I've seen. Which is why most people look at him 1 of 2 ways : Either "He doesn't have enough feats to contend with a lot of heavy hitters", or "He's a skyfather, and therefor equal in or near power to Odin, and should be able to defeat the same people Odin could".

#30 Edited by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus rips open despero's mouth and crams all of Olympus down his kneck .

zees beat hulk easily and even told Hera that he chose to fight him h2h to teach hulk a lesson Hera said Zeus could have killed hulk at any time with less then a thought and that version of hulk was a team buster he could give the jla problems in a regular story where they hold back.

#31 Posted by RAC14 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero is physically stronger but since Zeus is Odins equal he would win. Zues has more raw power but Despero might be able to mess with his mind but since he is a skyfather he should be able to defend against it.

The beating Zues gave Hulk was not purely physical I still believe that although Zues is far more powerful than hulk, the hulk is physically stronger. He is obviously more powerful than hulk but there was too much electricity on his hands during his fight with hulk for it to be purely physical. He was amping his strength with his godly powers.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

@izzr: Odin in his fight with Seth(I believe it was) were both responsible for galactic-level destruction. I'm not sure how many other feats Odin has on this level though.

Zeus doesn't have any showings even close to that from what I've seen. Which is why most people look at him 1 of 2 ways : Either "He doesn't have enough feats to contend with a lot of heavy hitters", or "He's a skyfather, and therefor equal in or near power to Odin, and should be able to defeat the same people Odin could".

Seth and Odin fight shook entire Multiverse lol.

#33 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

theres about 1000 characters more powerful than hulks base that doesn't mean zues will win

#34 Posted by Perethorn (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

In the past i will have say Despero by a very slight margin.

But after what Martian Manhunter did to him, i have to pick Zeus

#35 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

In the past i will have say Despero by a very slight margin.

But after what Martian Manhunter did to him, i have to pick Zeus

I did mention in the OP that its Pre New 52 Despero not the new one so that feat doesn't count.

#36 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Zues.

#37 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Zues.

#38 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio