Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Can Despero physically and forcfully remove the Juggernaut's helmet and win via mind-rape? Is there another method he can win? You tell me.

Or does the Juggernaut pound him into paste before any of this can happen?

All comments welcome

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By starkwood

Despero > 10 Juggernauts.  This guy slaps Superman around like a ragdoll.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Billdevil

Despero wins but I think it would be hard fought. 

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wise Son
Classic Juggs was pretty beastly but I think Despero could win here.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

despero wins

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
@starkwood said:
Doesn't matter how hard he slaps anyone around, he would generally win due to his TP, he's not gonna win by force over Juggernaut.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@lordraiden said:
@starkwood said:
Doesn't matter how hard he slaps anyone around, he would generally win due to his TP, he's not gonna win by force over Juggernaut.
Pretty much, but I think if he got the helmet off he could mind rape Cain.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HumanNumber

If he can get the helmet off of Juggernaut then he wins. If Despero can mind rape Martian Manhunter then he could do it Juggernaut.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@HumanNumber said:
If he can get the helmet off of Juggernaut then he wins. If Despero can mind rape Martian Manhunter then he could do it Juggernaut.
Well it doesn't matter. Classic Juggernaut would lose, current would lose even worse. He would throw him around like a rag doll. The only two Juggernaut versions that I can think of that would win easily is 8th day and Trion.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

despero

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Despro pops off the Helmet and ends it.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Aqua11500

Despro...

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero, if he knows about Juggernaut's weakness. If not, then probably Juggernaut.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Been done.

Despero wins with ease.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Juggernaut overpowers Despero physically, but Despero overpowers Juggernaut mentally.

It's a hard call at 50/50. I'll give it to Juggernaut on account of the mess I've seen him go through.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By sa5m

Despero I believe

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theicon

how can he kill the juggernaut?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@theicon: By removing his helmet?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@texasdeathmatch said:
@theicon: By removing his helmet?
Won't kill him. The Juggernaut is physically invulnerable and immortal. He can be incapacitated by mental attacks, but he can't be killed.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Lance Uppercut: But couldn't Despero do basically what Onslaught did to Juggernaut?
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Dark Cloud™ said:

Juggernaut overpowers Despero physically, but Despero overpowers Juggernaut mentally.It's a hard call at 50/50. I'll give it to Juggernaut on account of the mess I've seen him go through.

the problem with this is eventhough despero has mental powers, no matter how powerful it is, he still needs to get into the maze of marko's mind. he needs to know who marko is before he can use anything against him... the only person who knows marko is xavier... and jean knows him too through xavier... what other telepath has defeated the juggernaut??? nightmare was a telepath, d'spayre is one, strange is one, magneto is somewhat, oblivion was, and so was stranger... yet, non of them besides jean grey and xavier are the only telepath to stop the juggernaut.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Bastro
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Lance Uppercut: But couldn't Despero do basically what Onslaught did to Juggernaut?
no, because onslaught was xavier... he knew cain from the inside out, cased illusions and tricked cain's mind to being entrapped back into the crimson cosmos. so cain was absorbed back (i say back because he's been there before) into the crimson cosmos. xavier plot this (prep-timed this event) through dreams of marko days before.... in a figure trying to recruit the juggernaut, but juggernaut declined and xavier needed him out of the way.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@texasdeathmatch: How? Logically, Onslaught wouldn't have had the power to remove them gem without being able to warp reality on a massive scale. All he'd attained at that point were the abilities of Xavier and Magneto. And as I recall, it was an illusion anyway. Cain had his helmet off. Otherwise, no psychic has been able to penetrate it.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lance Bastro said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

Juggernaut overpowers Despero physically, but Despero overpowers Juggernaut mentally.It's a hard call at 50/50. I'll give it to Juggernaut on account of the mess I've seen him go through.

the problem with this is eventhough despero has mental powers, no matter how powerful it is, he still needs to get into the maze of marko's mind. he needs to know who marko is before he can use anything against him... the only person who knows marko is xavier... and jean knows him too through xavier... what other telepath has defeated the juggernaut??? nightmare was a telepath, d'spayre is one, strange is one, magneto is somewhat, oblivion was, and so was stranger... yet, non of them besides jean grey and xavier are the only telepath to stop the juggernaut.
Don't try to play up his mind as thought it's an intricate thing. He had his helmet against Nightmare and D'spayre, oblivion never utilized mental abilities (not that he should have needed them considering Oblivion is an abstract idea, more powerful then mystical might in many cases), Magneto never really utilized his telepathy (not that he tried it on Cain either). They tried because, well, they had the helmet off.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Bastro

yup jean was helping juggernaut until juggernaut started tripping out and ran out of the room (without his helmet) and into the office of xavier...

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Lance Bastro
@Lance Uppercut: Oh, I didn't read the OP. I thought this was just a fight, yeah I don't think Despero could physically take the helmet off, but he could probably attack him telepathically.
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Out_of_Space

Despero stomps

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Lance Uppercut said:
@Lance Bastro said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

Don't try to play up his mind as thought it's an intricate thing. He had his helmet against Nightmare and D'spayre, oblivion never utilized mental abilities (not that he should have needed them considering Oblivion is an abstract idea, more powerful then mystical might in many cases), Magneto never really utilized his telepathy (not that he tried it on Cain either). They tried because, well, they had the helmet off.
well magneto did try it on blob, but i guess the reason it didn't work was because blobs mind is like a broken T1-82 lol
well that is true that he did have his helmet on fighting these guys, but the weird thing is that, when he fights guys like this, his helmet never gets knocked off.... but for some odd reason,  the x-men are the only ones that can remove it... (well and hulk) i guess he has bad luck against the x-men like magneto does lol

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lance Bastro said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@Lance Bastro said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:

well magneto did try it on blob, but i guess the reason it didn't work was because blobs mind is like a broken T1-82 lol
well that is true that he did have his helmet on fighting these guys, but the weird thing is that, when he fights guys like this, his helmet never gets knocked off.... but for some odd reason,  the x-men are the only ones that can remove it... (well and hulk) i guess he has bad luck against the x-men like magneto does lol

Teams like the X-Men couldn't beat him otherwise.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By TDK_1997

Despero will remove his helmet and then mind-rape.But he can win without removing the helmet too

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By demifiend
@Dark Cloud™ said:
NO!.

despero wins both ways easily.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the darknessss
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

Despero, if he knows about Juggernaut's weakness. If not, then probably Juggernaut.

top answer,classic juggs rips him apart,with no helmet juggs will lose though,with helmet despero cant beat him.
silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By silverman201

Despero

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Juggy's force-field?
Wouldn't Despero have to break that first in order to knock off the helmet, and the question is, can he do that?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
Despero should win... but trying to muscle out Juggernaut would be a dumb idea... Mental Attacks all day from Despero is possible though...
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lance Bastro
@MagnusTheMagnificent said:

What about Juggy's force-field?Wouldn't Despero have to break that first in order to knock off the helmet, and the question is, can he do that?

@demifiend said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

NO!.

yes, it is because the forcefield. but even if juggernaut was distracted enough to not will the forcefield's probability features on, and that desparo does remove the helmet; it would have to take desparto probably a whole day to walk around the maze of cain's mind.... but the problem is! he would have to do two things at the same time, try to beat juggernaut's mind PLUS trying to fight him off physically and that's almost impossible for desparo if he doesn't have a team helping him out.

juggernaut's mind is a huge puzzle that only xavier and jean know the shortcuts:
eventhough despero has mental powers, no matter how powerful it is, he still needs to get into the maze of marko's mind. he needs to know who marko is before he can use anything against him... the only person who knows marko is xavier... and jean knows him too through xavier... what other telepath has defeated the juggernaut??? nightmare was a telepath, d'spayre is one, strange is one, magneto is somewhat, oblivion was, and so was stranger... yet, non of them besides jean grey and xavier are the only telepath to stop the juggernaut.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro said:
@MagnusTheMagnificent said:

What about Juggy's force-field?Wouldn't Despero have to break that first in order to knock off the helmet, and the question is, can he do that?

@demifiend said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

NO!.

yes, it is because the forcefield. but even if juggernaut was distracted enough to not will the forcefield's probability features on, and that desparo does remove the helmet; it would have to take desparto probably a whole day to walk around the maze of cain's mind.... but the problem is! he would have to do two things at the same time, try to beat juggernaut's mind PLUS trying to fight him off physically and that's almost impossible for desparo if he doesn't have a team helping him out.

juggernaut's mind is a huge puzzle that only xavier and jean know the shortcuts:
eventhough despero has mental powers, no matter how powerful it is, he still needs to get into the maze of marko's mind. he needs to know who marko is before he can use anything against him... the only person who knows marko is xavier... and jean knows him too through xavier... what other telepath has defeated the juggernaut??? nightmare was a telepath, d'spayre is one, strange is one, magneto is somewhat, oblivion was, and so was stranger... yet, non of them besides jean grey and xavier are the only telepath to stop the juggernaut.

When Professor X and Jean entered Cain’s mind they did it with the intent to stop him and possibly help him, not to harm him. Despero would not be so nice,  IF he can remove Juggernaut’s helmet he would most likely simply fry his brain and turn him into a vegetable. Has Cain ever survived that type of assault? It seemed that Onslaught did something similar. Onslaught having some of Charles still in his head may have felt some remorse if he tried to kill Cain, but that’s just speculation

Despero is a telepath that has far more mental power than Professor X and Jean combined. He is also far stronger than Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel combined. I believe his physical strength is on even terms with The Juggernaut. The only advantage that I can see Cain having in just a H2H fight are his seemingly unbreakable force fields provided by Cyttorak, Cain does not get hurt often. Despero also has a vast array of other abilities that may give him a way to win here. Can the use of one or more of those other powers enable him to cut off Juggernaut’s force fields like Thor did? Can he use these powers to remove the helmet? Can he use them to penetrate the helmet or even the force field? I don’t know J

He was easily able to take arguably the most powerful all around JLA members who happened to be one of the most powerful psychic beings, the Martian Manhunter. He completely dominated him in every aspect of his fighting game and would have easily killed him if he was not shielded from Despero’s Pyrokinetic mind blast (Mental fire bolt). Not to mention the rest of the JLA.

Another thing I wanted to note that Cyttorak empowers Juggernaut with his destructive side, he wants Cain to cause as much destruction in his name as possible to spread his fame. Despero has already surpassed Cain in that aspect, he is feared throughout the DCU by almost every race of beings. Would Cyttorak see this as say “hmm it’s time for a new Juggernaut” and simply leave Cain to die at the hands of his glorious replacement?

Just some thought, as always all comments are welcome.

P.S can someone tell me how to break down the quotes of a post :P