Despero vs Helspont

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Who wins this all out battle between these DC/Wildstorm Bully Foot Bastards ? 

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BatDance

Helspont owns, if he gets in close he can eventually rip Despero apart
Helspont should win unless he stands off then Despero can mind wipe him

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@BatDance said:
" Helspont owns, if he gets in close he can rip Despero apart Helspont should win unless he stands off then Despero can mind wipe him "
how does Helspont rip Despero apart ? I mean in a physical fight Despero should be able to hold his own with Helspont... Despero has handled multiple DC Bricks at the same time... and I dont know if Despero could mind wipe Helspont so easily either since Helspont uses Psionic Powers as well... 
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatDance

Despero isn't that fast and his durability is a bit crap. He has incredible strength like a Pre Crisis character, his telepathy and telekinesis is amazing. 
However like I said poor speed and durability isn't up to scratch. He's had his teeth knocked out, been bruised, made bloody etc by characters like Wonder Woman and Superman. If Despero's durability was up to scratch these attacks wouldn't bother him but they do bother him. Despero will eventually go down in a slug fest.

@King Saturn said:

" @Despero could mind wipe Helspont so easily either since Helspont uses Psionic Powers as well...  "

Despero's psionics and telepathy is on a whole other level, he has mindwiped most of the JLA while other telepaths like Aquaman and Manhuter were on the team 
In a telepathic fight, Helspont gets mind wiped
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@BatDance said:
"  
Despero isn't that fast and his durability is a bit crap. He has incredible strength like a Pre Crisis character, his telepathy and telekinesis is amazing. 
However like I said poor speed and durability isn't up to scratch. He's had his teeth knocked out, been bruised, made bloody etc by characters like Wonder Woman and Superman. If Despero's durability was up to scratch these attacks wouldn't bother him but they do bother him. Despero will eventually go down in a slug fest.

@King Saturn said:

" @Despero could mind wipe Helspont so easily either since Helspont uses Psionic Powers as well...  "

Despero's psionics and telepathy is on a whole other level, he has mindwiped most of the JLA while other telepaths like Aquaman and Manhuter were on the team  In a telepathic fight, Helspont gets mind wiped "

Despero has crappy durability ? I thought he was taking everything the JLA and JSA was dissing out at him during that Vice and Virture arc... and seemingly getting the best of the DC Heroes as well... 

also as far as Psionics go you could be right... Despero maybe a bit more skilled... but I dont think he can mind wipe him so easy since Helspont is well versed in Psionic powers... not just Telepathy... 

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatDance
@King Saturn said:
"

Despero has crappy durability ?

"
He can dish it out, he has great telepathy

but I don't think his body can take it

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By the creator
@BatDance:
Another 'read the book by looking at the cover' moment.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BatDance

No you troll, in a previous comic this Starro chap starts brain washing everyone with his telepathic pets. Despero moves in and Starro pulls out an axe and literally takes his head off

I suspect rebels-12 is a continuation of that story, you don't need to read it to figure that much out

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the creator
@BatDance said:
"No you troll, in a previous comic this Starro chap starts brain washing everyone with his telepathic pets. Despero moves in and Starro pulls out an axe and literally takes his head off  I suspect rebels-12 is a continuation of that story, you don't need to read it to figure that much out "

But it is exactly like I said. 
Do you realise how powerful / strong Starro is ? 
And do you see Helspont wielding an axe ?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@BatDance: Starro's powered by the combined force of every being enslaved by that race. That's entire galaxies' worth. 
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-601b8b3765a01
deactivated-601b8b3765a01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doesn't Helspont go toe to toe with Mr. Majestic, who is possibly beyond Despero in strength. Wouldn't that give him the edge?