Who wins? 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Mismatch. Darkseid solos. Despero solos. Mongul can conceivably solo. 

Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Inevitable
Mismatch. Doomsday solos.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theicon

doomsday   beat dark sied and took his omega beams

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valtot
@theicon:
that was a avatar or desaad cant remember
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By war of light_2814
@Silver2467 said:
" Mismatch. Darkseid solos. Despero solos. Mongul can conceivably solo.  "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By MrDirector786
@Silver2467 said:
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis
@war of light_2814 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
" Mismatch. Doomsday solos. "
How can Doomsday solo?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valtot

wait how does despero solo something that doesnt really have a mind to attack, has flight advantage over him and can copy enemy powers/ adapt over despero who could only be his physical match
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Inevitable said:
How can Doomsday solo? "
By killing them all. He has already pwned Darkseid and made him shit his pants, Despero won't have any effect on him, Mongul dies horribly this is no contest, and Juggernaut... well, this guy is kinda the toughest of all, but Doomsday's adaptive abilities might overcome him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
doomsday never fought or attacked physically the real darkseid and the real darkseid was gonna fight him but left because the planet was going so no you might be thinking of Desaad though and darkseid can solo thanks to the omega effect but its true hed have trouble if he could only use physical abilities and the beams
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot:That was a real Darkseid. And he was scared of Doomsday each time.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Valtot:That was a real Darkseid. And he was scared of Doomsday each time. "

That was a comic where dumbsday beat the guardians but lost to a blast which was'nt even planetary level. 
darkseid,mongul and despero can all solo that PIS machine.a street level character with a teleportation device can beat doomsday.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
how does despero solo in a straight up no prep fight against current doomsday? darkseid i get but mongul im not sure about either as the throw him into space thing with constructs is gone now with doomsday flying
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Valtot:That was a real Darkseid. And he was scared of Doomsday each time. "
That was a comic where dumbsday beat the guardians but lost to a blast which was'nt even planetary level. darkseid,mongul and despero can all solo that PIS machine.a street level character with a teleportation device can beat doomsday. "
I'm sorry that Doomsday beat the crap out of your beloved Darkseid and made him shit his pants twice.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valtot
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
pls show scans of these times and the full scans pls of the entire fight so we know what your talking about as theyv had only 1 match up i can think of and it was true darkseid watching his friend die, hes shocked than gets pissed walks over to fight doosmday and the planets about to go so hes gotta leave, and he wasnt even gonna use the omega effect on doomsday just a fist fight but it never happened so that indident is a non factor for judging a fight, the other time was Desaad who doesnt count now pls explain which other times your talking about
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot:Show me a proof that it was Desaad who lost to Doomsday. Omega effect was useless against Doomsday.
Darkseid was scared of the gas on the planet. Yeah, very tough guy...
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis
"@Valtot:Show me a proof that it was Desaad who lost to Doomsday. Omega effect was useless against Doomsday.
"

I'm sorry your favourite character is a retarded plotdevice who beats guardians,JLA and darkseid but gets loses to blasts which cant even destroy a planet. 
little advice,stop using wankery comics to support your stance. 
doomsday is a failed mediocre character.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
"@Valtot:Show me a proof that it was Desaad who lost to Doomsday. Omega effect was useless against Doomsday.
"
I'm sorry your favourite character is a retarded plotdevice who beats guardians,JLA and darkseid but gets loses to blasts which cant even destroy a planet. little advice,stop using wankery comics to support your stance. doomsday is a failed mediocre character. "
Haters gonna hate =)
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By termiteone4ever
@entropy_aegis said:
"
I'm sorry your favourite character is a retarded plotdevice who beats guardians,JLA and darkseid but gets loses to blasts which cant even destroy a planet. little advice,stop using wankery comics to support your stance. doomsday is a failed mediocre character. "
YEss i can fell the hate here as well 
I am not sure what version of doomsday we talking about here. 
But Certain versions of doomsday can pull of a win here
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Valtot
@termiteone4ever:

yea mangog doomsday could tear them apart except darkseid who would still be a problem
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Silver2467 said:
"Mismatch. Darkseid solos. Despero solos. Mongul can conceivably solo.  "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday > Darkseid = Bad Writing. 

Doomsday will die. This retardeded Plot Device will get mauled worse then the 20 Kryptonians did to him.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

20 kryptonians wouldnt be capable of putting current doomsday down the same way as there advantage they used on him by taking him to space where he couldnt move around is gone now with doomsday flying and copying/adapting to powers, but its true doomsday would lose to true form darkseid but the other 3 guys im having a hard time understanding how they could solo like people say
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@entropy_aegis said:
"
He has the same with Kurse.
According to him, Kurse can win with Destroyer Armor and Mangog. And Doomsday can defeat Maestro with Power Gem. 

@Valtot said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor: pls show scans of these times and the full scans pls of the entire fight so we know what your talking about as theyv had only 1 match up i can think of and it was true darkseid watching his friend die, hes shocked than gets pissed walks over to fight doosmday and the planets about to go so hes gotta leave, and he wasnt even gonna use the omega effect on doomsday just a fist fight but it never happened so that indident is a non factor for judging a fight, the other time was Desaad who doesnt count now pls explain which other times your talking about "

IIRC he didn't post anything that proves his claims. Only thing that I remember is link to KMC's Kurse respect thread.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: I'm beginning to suspect that he's Inevitable.

TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael:I wasn't talking about Mangog, it was you who always brought him in that  thread for no reason. 
Kurse is not my favourite, Doomsday is. 
I've posted other things concerning Hulk to support my claims, check my gallery if you want.
And yes, Doomsday stomps Maestro with the Power Gem.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666

" @czarny_samael:I wasn't talking about Mangog, it was you who always brought him in that  thread for no reason. 
Kurse is not my favourite, Doomsday is. 
I've posted other things concerning Hulk to support my claims, check my gallery if you want.
And yes, Doomsday stomps Maestro with the Power Gem.
"

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/kurse-vs-mangog/603755/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: 20 kryptonians wouldnt be capable of putting current doomsday down the same way as there advantage they used on him by taking him to space where he couldnt move around is gone now with doomsday flying and copying/adapting to powers, but its true doomsday would lose to true form darkseid but the other 3 guys im having a hard time understanding how they could solo like people say "

Yes they could. Just because DD can fly, doesn't mean he would lose. 

DS solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
"Mismatch. Doomsday solos. "

Sigh...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Susanoo

team murders him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

darkseid can solo yes but with doomsday dying taking him to space wouldnt work as he can freely move around as well which was originally one if his weakness, so im curious how does despero, current juggernaught or mongul with rings take out current doomsday, i admitted darkseid would take him out but the other 3 i dont see happening

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:

"@comicdude23: darkseid can solo yes but with doomsday dying taking him to space wouldnt work as he can freely move around as well which was originally one if his weakness, so im curious how does despero, current juggernaught or mongul with rings take out current doomsday, i admitted darkseid would take him out but the other 3 i dont see happening "

Mongul W/ Rings is at the right power levels to solo.  

Despero has the powerset to solo. Here it is.  

• Super Strength Despero has greater strength than even Superman or Captain Marvel.  He was able to defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hourman, and Power Girl simultaneously. Despero was able to hold up the Rock of Eternit y whenSand attempted to crush him with it.
  • Invulnerability Despero has been described as having invulnerability and he has been shown to take powerful blunt force attacks from Superman and heroes of similar strength without much harm, but his skin is not impervious. His skin has been pierced by Aquaman wielding a metal rod despite being able to repel bullets
  • Super Speed Despero has shown the ability to use speed in flight as well as in combat. He can fly from the Moon to the Earth in a few moments (a distance of approximately 380,000 km or 240,000 miles) and was seen rapidly punching Supergirl numerous times in one panel. His reflexes are also good enough to allow him to hit a running Flash with a telekinetic blast and to counter after being struck by a blitzing Flash.
  • TelepathyDespero's hypnotic third eye grants him telepathic abilities that surpass even Martian Manhunter. Though he usually uses these abilities to harm, (i.e. mind control, mentally shouting down the opponent, etc) he also posses less offensive telepathic abilities such as the basic mind reading as well as the ability to block other telepathic communications.
  • Illusion Casting–  As part of his mental abilities granted him, he can project realistic Illusions into people's minds. He gave J'onn a painful illusion of Mars where Despero killed his loved ones.
  • Mind ControlDespero's third eye also gives him a powerful hypnotic ability to control minds or paralyze foes. He can enslave multiple people at once and can even control strong telepaths such as Martian Manhunter and Aquaman. Supergirl described Despero's mind control as being 1000 times worse than Grodd.
  • PossessionDespero can possess the body of others and still retain his extraordinary abilities as seen when he possesses Lex Luthor and is able to defeat both the Justice League and the Justice Society. He can also leap out of his current body to attempt to posses someone.
  • Psychic Fire Despero has been shown to be able to project psionic bolts of fire from his third-eye capable of matching Supergirl. He nearly used this ability to destroy the Martian Manhunter but Booster Gold shielded J'onn form Despero's attack.
  • Flight Despero is capable of self propelled flight and was shown to be nearly as fast as Martian Manhunter. He has no problem flying in and out of the atmosphere and flying in space.
  • Telekinesis His third eye gives him telekinetic abilities; while L-Ron was using his body, he used TK to shield 5 men in a telekinetic bubble under water to save them from drowning. He was also able to shield innocent bystanders from falling rubble. He can also use his telekinesis to fire bolts of force from his third eye, explosive blasts capable of destroying a Javelin and knocking out Powergirl.
  • Regeneration If injured, Despero rapidly heals. Cuts and slashes heal in a very short amount of time, but serious injuries, such as decapitation, can take weeks to heal.
  •  
     I never said Juggs could solo. 

Doomsday is a useless Plot Device, he's just a grey monster that has no purpose.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Courage_
    @Valtot said:
    " @comicdude23: darkseid can solo yes but with doomsday dying taking him to space wouldnt work as he can freely move around as well which was originally one if his weakness, so im curious how does despero, current juggernaught or mongul with rings take out current doomsday, i admitted darkseid would take him out but the other 3 i dont see happening "
    Despero is stronger than Doomsday in my opinion. The only thing Doomsday can do to Juggernaut is BFR. Mongul's strength is comparable to Doomsday plus he has Lantern rings. Any one of them can pull out a win.
    TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos them, he already pwned Darkseid, Mongul dies horribly, he was curb stomped by Superman in one punch, Despero doesn't mean shit, Doomsday is pure rage and can't be controlled, Juggernaut gets his ass fly into the Sun.
    Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
    Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
    " @Inevitable said:
    How can Doomsday solo? "
    By killing them all. He has already pwned Darkseid and made him shit his pants, Despero won't have any effect on him, Mongul dies horribly this is no contest, and Juggernaut... well, this guy is kinda the toughest of all, but Doomsday's adaptive abilities might overcome him. "
    LOL. Are you saying Juggernaut is the toughest of them all? In terms of durability, maybe, but not in terms of destructive power.
    Doomsday beat an avatar of Darkseid, not the real Darkseid. Doomsday won't even be able to land a hit on the New God, while Uxas can reduce him to ashes with an Omega Blast.
    Despero can warp reality, he can kill Doomsday at least once. Mongul beats Doomsday with rings and brute strength.
    Juggernaut, unfortunately, won't be able to punch Doomsday, which is why he can easily be BFRed.
    Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38  Edited By Pokeysteve

Does anyone have any feats for the real Darkseid? Whenever someone says so and so kicked Darkseid's ass people chime in with "it wasn't the real one" and while that may be true, those people never post real feats. I'm not arguing Doomsday wins here because he clearly goes down. I'm trying to see if Darkseid suffers from the same problems as Superman One Million and Dr. Manhattan. 

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By alcoholbob

Wouldn't Doomsday just be trapped on/in Saturn? He has no flight.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HumanNumber
    @Pokeysteve said:
    " Does anyone have any feats for the real Darkseid? Whenever someone says so and so kicked Darkseid's ass people chime in with "it wasn't the real one" and while that may be true, those people never post real feats. I'm not arguing Doomsday wins here because he clearly goes down. I'm trying to see if Darkseid suffers from the same problems as Superman One Million and Dr. Manhattan.  "
    I believe he was planning to fill Batman with enough energy to wipe out a universe.
    TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
    " @Inevitable said:
    How can Doomsday solo? "
    By killing them all. He has already pwned Darkseid and made him shit his pants, Despero won't have any effect on him, Mongul dies horribly this is no contest, and Juggernaut... well, this guy is kinda the toughest of all, but Doomsday's adaptive abilities might overcome him. "
    LOL. Are you saying Juggernaut is the toughest of them all? In terms of durability, maybe, but not in terms of destructive power.Doomsday beat an avatar of Darkseid, not the real Darkseid. Doomsday won't even be able to land a hit on the New God, while Uxas can reduce him to ashes with an Omega Blast.Despero can warp reality, he can kill Doomsday at least once. Mongul beats Doomsday with rings and brute strength.Juggernaut, unfortunately, won't be able to punch Doomsday, which is why he can easily be BFRed. "
    Doomsday beat the real Darkseid, do your research before posting shit.
    Darkseid is a loser, and that's a fact, he can't even handle Superman and Batman, let alone Doomsday.
    Despero can't warp reality and couldn't put down Superman so no.
    Mongul is a loser also, got knocked out by 1 Superman's punch.
    Juggernaut gets trashed into Space, seriously this is spite, Doomsday stomps.
    Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42  Edited By Pokeysteve
    @HumanNumber: Did he ever do it or just planned it?
    MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MrDirector786
    " @Inevitable said:
    How can Doomsday solo? "
    LOL. Are you saying Juggernaut is the toughest of them all? In terms of durability, maybe, but not in terms of destructive power.Doomsday beat an avatar of Darkseid, not the real Darkseid. Doomsday won't even be able to land a hit on the New God, while Uxas can reduce him to ashes with an Omega Blast.Despero can warp reality, he can kill Doomsday at least once. Mongul beats Doomsday with rings and brute strength.Juggernaut, unfortunately, won't be able to punch Doomsday, which is why he can easily be BFRed. "
    Doomsday beat the real Darkseid, do your research before posting shit.
    Darkseid is a loser, and that's a fact, he can't even handle Superman and Batman, let alone Doomsday.
    Despero can't warp reality and couldn't put down Superman so no.
    Mongul is a loser also, got knocked out by 1 Superman's punch.
    Juggernaut gets trashed into Space, seriously this is spite, Doomsday stomps.
    "
    You realize that in that same story where he beat Darkseid, one of the Guardians of the universe sacrificed himself to take down Doomsday and despite this it just knocked him out. Yet later on he got killed by a blast that destroyed 1/5 of a planet. It was full of inconsistencies. If you're just going to use low showings, I can do the same for Doomsday. Doomsday once broke his claws when he punched Superman and got killed by a blast that didn't even destroy a planet while Superman has survived getting hit by attacks that destroyed planets.
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thor's hammmer

@MrDirector786:

When has Superman survived an attack that destroyed an entire Planet?

and more importantly wich Version of each of these characters are we using  ?    

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#45  Edited By AssertingValor

Team stomp.............................................
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#46  Edited By AssertingValor
    @alcoholbob:
    i believe he gained the ability to fly when he last fought Steel.....................................
    MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrDirector786
    @Thor's hammmer said:
    "

@MrDirector786:

When has Superman survived an attack that destroyed an entire Planet?

and more importantly wich Version of each of these characters are we using  ?    

"
    In Superman: Brainiac he survived when a star exploded and took out the planet he was on. I will admit that he was knocked out though. Also in Death of the New Gods issue 8, he survived when two planets collided into him but once again I admit he got knocked out. He also survived when Hawkman hit him with the Claw of Horus which was described as being able to hit with the force of the planet's weight and once again he was knocked out. So he can survive planet-busting attacks but gets knocked out doing so.
    Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thor's hammmer

alright

and Despro solos so does Darkseid so Does Classic Juggs

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HumanNumber
    @Pokeysteve said:

" @HumanNumber: Did he ever do it or just planned it? "

It didn't work, i believe Batman was able to screw up his plans in time. I haven't read final crisis in a while so I'm not completely sure.
    HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HolySerpent

mongul is not soloing