Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Team 1: Despero and Martian Manhunter

VS

Team 2: Aquaman, Big Barda, Booster Gold, Captain Marvel, Firestorm (Raymond/Stein), Geo-Force, Guy Gardner, Maxima, Miss Martian, Power Girl

Despero has taken control of Martian Manhunters mind and completely turned him evil. The Martian now believes the JLA must die, and Despero is the only other good hero left on Earth who he can trust. Despero no longer needs any mental control over MMH, this is now the way he is.

The two conducted a sneak attack on JLA headquarters and killed all the leaders... Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Hal Jordan, and Flash. Only Aquaman was missing, so he survived. Now, he's gotten together a group of what's left of the JLA and is coming for revenge, with the goal of killing Despero and the Martian.

Random encounter, both sides bloodlusted. Standard equipment. All characters pre-52. Battle out in the desert, start 100m apart. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation.

Can what's left of the JLA take revenge and win this fight?

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demifiendninja

team!!!!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

@demifiendninja said:

team!!!!

Presumably you mean Team 2? =) Reasons?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

I don't think the team can take these two. PG and Billy can be mind controlled. Booster, Firestorm (that's Ronnie right?) and Aquaman are non-factors. Geo-Force is a distraction at best. Barda, Ms Martian and Maxima are the only threats here. Barda's out of her league with J'onn and either gets taken out by him or a mind controlled Billy or PG. M'gann and Maxima are the anchors here.

Two strong telepaths against two strong telepaths. Team 1 might have the edge in strength and telepathy. If Despero was able to control J'onn than he can probably control M'gann. Maxima will have a tough time against either of these two but she's closer to J'onn in ability I imagine. Good Battle.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiendninja
@WillPayton said:

@demifiendninja said:

team!!!!

there are enough powerhouses to take team one. 
i think maxima, big barda, captain marvel and gardner by themselves will give them a lot of trouble 
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By willpayton

@demifiendninja said:

@WillPayton said:

@demifiendninja said:

team!!!!

there are enough powerhouses to take team one. i think maxima, big barda, captain marvel and gardner by themselves will give them a lot of trouble

I doubt it.

Despero alone would slap around Maxima, Barda, Marvel and Gardner. I've seen scans of Despero taking on the whole JLA.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By ImmortalOne

Team 1 wins. Despero and Martian Manhunter could mind rape every single one on the JLA revenge squad.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiendninja
@ImmortalOne said:

Team 1 wins. Despero and Martian Manhunter could mind rape every single one on the JLA revenge squad.

NOPE i doubt they can control maxima. But just my opinion, im not sure. 

@WillPayton said:

@demifiendninja said:

@WillPayton said:

@demifiendninja said:

team!!!!

there are enough powerhouses to take team one. i think maxima, big barda, captain marvel and gardner by themselves will give them a lot of trouble

I doubt it.

Despero alone would slap around Maxima, Barda, Marvel and Gardner. I've seen scans of Despero taking on the whole JLA.

i know i have see them as well. , but that was a fight with a morals on, the JLA was trying to stop despero not killing him, 
with morals off i really think they can take it. Remember supes morals off is capable to beat Darkseid by himself, i dont want to imagine what can do when Captain marvel or maxima are bloodlusted.  ;)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

Both Despero and Martian Manhunter both can and have soloed the Justice League before, i dont think the team has much a chance and they are essentially missing their heavy hitter, The Flash (who apparently died before the fight began, shame!).

Despero and Martian Manhunter for a solid majority.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

Desy and J'onn ftw...Their combined TP/hypnosis would cripple this team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers