Desak w/ destroyer armor vs majestic + creation blades

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nexy21

Desak standard equipment + destroyer armor vs Mr. Majestic with his creation blades 

who will manhandle who?!

Fighting Mr Majestic
Fighting Mr Majestic
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Greendevil

I had this fight in mind when i did kuurth vs maj,

Imo Desak wins. He has the power of thousands of Gods + Destroyer. Maj is going down in this one. King Thor had to dig deep into the OF to kill this version of Desak!

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Greendevil said:

Imo Desak wins. He has the power of thousands of Gods + Destroyer. Maj is going down in this one. King Thor had to dig deep into the OF to kill this version of Desak!

Except Desak was built to fight skyfathers and pantheons of gods due to his plot necklace. And in the Desak Destroyer's case, the Odinforce enhanced Mjolnir still knocked his head off his shoulders, don't know why the blades can't.

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nexy21

@isaac_clarke
You've got a good point there, i think it'll be a good fight though. Do you think majestic would try that same type of attack though. 

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Greendevil

@isaac_clarke said:

@Greendevil said:

Except Desak was built to fight skyfathers and pantheons of gods due to his plot necklace. And in the Desak Destroyer's case, the Odinforce enhanced Mjolnir still knocked his head off his shoulders, don't know why the blades can't.

I never said they couldn't, as im aware of the decapitation status of Desak lol. I just feel Desak has more tools. He was tooling King Thor without Destroyer as he has skyfather powers himself

Also Maj cant take to many shots from neither Desak or Destroyers eye beams. Imo Majs durability in combat is not as impressive as his offense

conclusion:

Maj can only win via decapitation or slicing threw the Destroyer = Close combat

Desak with the power of thousands of Gods and skyfathers (Odin Level) has many ways to kill Maj, from distance and close combat.

80%-20% with Desak as the huge favorite imo