#1 Edited by GoldKing (419 posts) - - Show Bio

No BFR. Everything else goes.

Sent by Magneto, Juggernaut (Classic form) is on a solo deep space expedition to retrieve Tyrant (Depowered) and bring him back to Earth. Erik wants to study the composition and components of Tyrant's body. Juggernaut finds Tyrant easy enough, but Tyrant has no intention of being captured and taken against his will. He will defend himself at all cost.

#2 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant stomps.

#3 Posted by Kingant27 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered Tyrant handily, judging by how he handed characters like Thanos with a power orb, Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Jack of Hearts, Beta RaY Bill, Gladiator at the same time; however the Juggernaut's Invunerablitly will take time to wear down.

#4 Posted by Cgoodness (5138 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#5 Posted by Thanofleeze (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the juggernaut, bitch! Then dies.

#6 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#7 Posted by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

What a stomp... Tyrant effortless curbstomps

#8 Posted by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant lolrapestomps

#9 Edited by OrdinaryAlan (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

Even depowered, Tyrant would decimate Juggs.

#10 Posted by those_eyes (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't juggernaut have infinite strength?

#11 Posted by JwwProd (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant slaughterhouses.

#12 Posted by patrat18 (10155 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: Methinks you don't understand how powerful a "Depowered" Tyrant is.

#14 Posted by GoldKing (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: @kingant27: @ordinaryalan: @those_eyes: @jwwprod: @shawnbaby: @patrat18:

I know even Depowered Tyrant is insanely powerful, but I'm wondering how much "Classic" Juggs can take because he's supposed to be invincible. So that makes me wonder what Tyrant can do to him. Because I though Juggs had limitless strength, stamina, durability, etc. he can't be "wore out" in a direct confrontation, which this is.

#15 Edited by OrdinaryAlan (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: Classic Juggs was thrown around like a toy by Thor.

#16 Edited by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: In the OP you said No BFR. But with one punch Tyrant sent him directly into another dimension millions of light years away from combat with his armor disintegrated and probably unconscious until Cyttorak realizes Juggernaut is wandering in space for years while drooling like a baby and finally save him.

#17 Posted by GoldKing (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord44: @ordinaryalan:

I don't get it, because everyone on here seems to be dangling from Classic Juggy's you-know-whats about how invulnerable he was. So I figured that even if he couldn't do a single thing to Tyrant, Tyrant too would have his hands full in terms of dishing out any real damage.

So what do you think would happen if Juggy smashed into Tyrant at a full speed run?

#18 Posted by WarlordEternal (2670 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant gets my vote.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldking: Juggernaut isn't really immune to physical damage though. If you want I can post some instances of Juggernaut being hurt even back in the classic days.

Honestly I will struggle to suggest why Tyrant couldn't outright beat Cyttorak let alone Juggernaut

#20 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't juggernaut have infinite strength?

Yeah, well Juggys tanked blast from the Stranger. I cant see a depowered Tyrant being really more powerful. Im sure however that Tyrant has a far more diverse power set and as such can find a way to win. But probably not by putting Juggy down with power blasts.

#21 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: Tyrant is a skyfather level being his blasts should be enough to hurt him

#22 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@jagernutt: Tyrant is a skyfather level being his blasts should be enough to hurt him

I cant really see most Skyfathers being more powerful than the Stranger.

#23 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: What are the Stranger's feats ? Ive only seen him one shot Thor and stated to be incredibly powerful

#24 Posted by Eisenfauste (8352 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#25 Edited by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: He is incredibly powerful. Somewhere on the level of Galactus.

There are too many feats for me to just post them. Here, just visit the Stranger cronology created by killemal.

http://www.comicvine.com/stranger/4005-13332/forums/stranger-chronology-1455964/#2

Just to give you an idea of how Marvel views The Strangers power level. The Stranger is the guy in the green cape.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, well Juggys tanked blast from the Stranger.

It was in a non-canon encounter , X -men Forever # 6.

Beside Tyrant is just as powerful as Stranger if not more so.

#27 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

Not denying Tyrants power level.

But havent other cosmics had trouble getting rid of Juggy before?

#28 Edited by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

Nope.

At least not to the best of my knowledge.

#29 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt said:

@killemall:

Nope.

At least not to the best of my knowledge.

Someone on vine told me that Beyonder couldnt do anything with him so he stranded him on an astoriod way out in space.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone on vine told me that Beyonder couldnt do anything with him so he stranded him on an astoriod way out in space.

Thats not what happened. I can look up the issue if you like. They didnt even fight to be honest Beyonder was on an island contemplating his own stuffs.

#31 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt said:

Thats not what happened. I can look up the issue if you like. They didnt even fight to be honest Beyonder was on an island contemplating his own stuffs.

Cool, I want to know the issue cause ive never read it before. Thx.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure. Here you go. Issue number is Secret War 2 # 7

Juggernaut was next seen in Uncanny X men # 217 fighting Dazzler.

#33 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1948 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant no doubt

#34 Edited by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@jagernutt said:

Sure. Here you go. Issue number is Secret War 2 # 7

Juggernaut was next seen in Uncanny X men # 217 fighting Dazzler.

Oh, I remeber Secret War 2. Its been like 8 years since ive red it though. Where the Beyonder tries to find himself by living on earth and attempts to date Dazzler, kills Death, one shots a group of Celestials then ends up commiting suicide at the end. lol

Some of the specifics sliped my mind.

#35 Edited by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: Its a pretty old story happens. I think the moral of the story is, dont just believe everything people say on comicvine, and given stuffs like this about Juggernaut normally comes from the million different usernames created by 1 guy, 7am (Lance_Bastro) whatever, take anything he says with a grain of salt.

#36 Posted by jagernutt (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: Its a pretty old story happens. I think the moral of the story is, dont just believe everything people say on comicvine, and given stuffs like this about Juggernaut normally comes from the million different usernames created by 1 guy, 7am (Lance_Bastro) whatever, take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Agreed. If I had only asked earlier where the vine user in question got the info and if he would have mentioned Secret Wars to me supporting it, then it would have raised a red flag.