#1 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in an empty federal state prison. 

vs

#2 Posted by HellionVulcan (3604 posts) - - Show Bio

Depowered Juggernaut fought Hyperion epically but whats Doc Samsons best feats to match up with depowered Juggernaut who can still give heavy weights a good fight .

#3 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

When did depowered Juggs fight Hyperion. I would like to read that.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@They Killed Cap! said:

You mean this fight when Hyperion tried to punk a depowered Juggernaut?

Here's the same Juggernaut (super de-powered) fighting giants and then Hyperion.

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut power scale: All drawn from the power of the Crystal Gem.

• 0.5 - 5% = The Juggernaut that fought with King Hyprion
  • 10 - 20% = the original Normal Juggernaut (morals on / making jokes and cracking insults)
  • 20 - 30% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / serious:::: 1st Day Juggernaut)
  • 30 - 40% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / angry::: 8th Day Juggernaut)
  • 40 - 50% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / hate is starting to kick in)
  • 50 - 60% = the original Juggernaut (morals slowly giving away)
  • 60 - 70% = the original Juggernaut (morals are at critical condition, Cain is loosing his mind)
  • 70 - 80% = the original Juggernaut (morals are off = Trion Juggernaut)
  • 80 - 90% = the original Juggernaut (bloodlusted = Trion Juggernaut getting bigger as he tears through realities)
  • 90 - 100% = the original Juggernaut (bloodlusted Cyttorak fully possessed Juggernaut with only 1/8 of the power of the Gem.)

The Juggernaut that fought with Hyprion was the weakest incarnation.

This was shortly after the Captain Universe event where Cyttorak nearly stripped all of Juggernaut's powers. This Juggernaut was using a residue which meant less than 1% of the power he used to have. Able to suffer serious damage, yet is also able to mediocre regenerate himself through short time. (minutes)

The depowered Juggernaut that fought with Rhino had to be at the one digit %

about 5% of the power of the Gem. This Juggernaut was the same that fought with WWH the 1st time. He was depowered. Though this Juggernaut was still able to get injured, he heals and regenerates the instant he is injured.

The Juggernaut that fought with Thor and the New Warriors was in between 10% to 20%

Juggernaut took the fight as a joke at 1st, but when he got serious, he nearly killed Thor if not for the help of the New Warriors. After a bit of distractions, Thor ended up summoning a portal to Limbo with Firestar's help. Juggernaut was completely invulnerable, even after Thor negated Juggernuat's forcefield, Juggernaut was still able to tank Thor's bloodlusted hits. (and the Godblast)

20% to 30% range is when Juggernaut was serious during the 1st Day of the Examplar Saga.

Thor pretty much stood no chance against a serious minded Juggernaut.

30%-40% is 8th Day Juggernaut

At this rate, Juggernaut was virtually immune to telepathy, and his blows with just his punches can punch the air so hard that the friction is able to create shockwaves that devastates the landmass.

40%-50% Juggernaut is able to do impossible things and fight against abstract cosmic entities and extradimensional deities.

He fought with Nightmare who was larger than Earth and shrunk him down.

50% to 60% is when Juggernaut really wants to show off his power with the little bit of morals he has left in him.

Cyttorak as displayed as a 100 foot giant trying to stir up Cain to feel hate and more hate to test the potential of Cain's will to control his powers.

60% to 70%: Juggernaut is able to rip through the fabrics of space, time, reality.

70% to 80%: Trion Juggernaut

The reality destroyer.

The full Power of the Crimson Gem is 12% of a fraction of a fraction of one aspect of Cyttorak.

That means the Trion Juggernaut was merely 12% of one aspect of Cyttorak and was able to cause devastation to the multiverse. Just think about 100% of that one aspect and then add that up with 100% of ALL other of his aspects.

#6 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#7 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

Depowered Juggernaut fought Hyperion epically but whats Doc Samsons best feats to match up with depowered Juggernaut who can still give heavy weights a good fight .

Doc Samson fought a completely enraged Hulk that was separated from Banner and Doc did well and tanked a lot of full power blows from the Hulk and dished out some massive blows and showed some martial arts prowess but got a black eye out of the ordeal and lost. Samson had only moments ago been fighting Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, And Iron Man in a suit that was built to take the Hulk on (not Hulkbuster).

It would be a good fight between these two.

#8 Posted by Dailyukulele (199 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Samson, with his great fighting skills, very high durability and his prowness for fighting bricks bigger and stronger than him and holding his own will make this a fight, it will probably last a few hours, maybe even longer.. he'd certainly put up a much better fight than Rhino, but I think in the end he'll lose, but it will be a good slugfest. 

#9 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dailyukulele said:

I think Samson, with his great fighting skills, very high durability and his prowness for fighting bricks bigger and stronger than him and holding his own will make this a fight, it will probably last a few hours, maybe even longer.. he'd certainly put up a much better fight than Rhino, but I think in the end he'll lose, but it will be a good slugfest.

Now you know its against the rules Hermoor to make battle threads and then hop on an alt account and state who you think wins.

#10 Posted by Dailyukulele (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Revenge_Of_Chucky: what?  Who said I was Hermoor?  Don't make this off-topic, me and the OT creator are friends in real life.  Who is Hermoor anyways?
#11 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dailyukulele said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: what? Who said I was Hermoor? Don't make this off-topic, me and the OT creator are friends in real life. Who is Hermoor anyways?

He was you and he created a Batman and Captain America vs 3 Male Polar Bear threads like you did........................

#12 Posted by Dailyukulele (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Revenge_Of_Chucky: nope.  I didn't even see the batman and captain america vs polar bear threads until YOU mentioned it in every still thread I've ever made.. stop creeping bro.
#13 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Juggernaut

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@They Killed Cap! said:

You mean this fight when Hyperion tried to punk a depowered Juggernaut?

Here's the same Juggernaut (super de-powered) fighting giants and then Hyperion.

Out of context scans are out of context.

#16 Posted by Deatheye (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Dailyukulele said:

Now you know its against the rules Hermoor to make battle threads and then hop on an alt account and state who you think wins.

Hes Giving where Credit is due.

Here Samson fights Hulk Buster Team by SHIELD. EASY win.

Samson 1st Battle with the Mindless Savage Hulk (Same Hulk who got the best of the Avengers 3 out of 4 Battles).

Second Battle and boy does Samson really held on against this Enraged Mindless Savage Hulk.

Samson first battle against Savage Hulk When Re powered. Does more than well.

Samson again holding his own very easily against Savage Hulk who is **** off.

As mention before Samson showed way more fighting skill as well.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Also Juggernaut is not that tough when De Powered.. at all.

A calmer and weaker Merge Hulk beat De Powered Juggs easy.

Samson should more than match Juggs easy.

#18 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Also Juggernaut is not that tough when De Powered.. at all.

That was from Hulk # 404.

Both of them were brainwashed....

Juggernaut wasn't Cain but rather he was brainwashed to play the roll of Brain Banner. So, that is the reason why "Juggernaut" didn't fight back. Hulk's hits didn't knock out Juggernaut; the psychic link did after the backlash effect of the BrainWahsing Machine.

Anyway, if Samson is fighting a DEpowered Juggernaut, it depends on the level of depowerment, but the only win will result to some kind of BFR.

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Juggernaut wasn't Cain but rather he was brainwashed to play the roll of Brain Banner. So, that is the reason why "Juggernaut" didn't fight back. Hulk's hits didn't knock out Juggernaut; the psychic link did after the backlash effect of the BrainWahsing Machine.

Anyway, if Samson is fighting a DEpowered Juggernaut, it depends on the level of depowerment, but the only win will result to some kind of BFR.

I have that Issue and your way off with near everything.

First it says Hulk and Hulk only is under Control.

First off it was stated Hulk and HULK only was being Mind Controlled.

Secondly as we see Juggernaut has a Communicator to receive orders that he is carrying out with free will.

Also his helmet is on so he cant be Mind Controlled or touch Psychic like either.

Finally Juggernaut is clearly on his own Accord.

As seen Cains Helmet was Knocked off which allowed Hulk (the only one controled) scream KO the Avengers and Juggs with a Psy Backlash.

The fact is Juggernaut was FULLY capable of defending himself, wasn't mind control in any way, and was already being hostile to Hulk (so no he didnt just take it as you claim) yet a calm Merge Hulk beat the snot out of him.

#20 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

I have that Issue and your way off with near everything.

First it says Hulk and Hulk only is under Control.

As seen Cains Helmet was Knocked off which allowed Hulk (the only one controled) scream KO the Avengers and Juggs with a Psy Backlash.

The fact is Juggernaut was FULLY capable of defending himself, wasn't mind control in any way, and was already being hostile to Hulk (so no he didnt just take it as you claim) yet a calm Merge Hulk beat the snot out of him.

Way off near everything? I guess not. Memory doesn't serve me at 100% but it looks like the only thing I got off track was Juggernaut not being brainwashed. But that's off from the main point because obviously Hulk won through plot device. (Psychic Backlash)

But what happened before that? Juggernaut beat the crap out of Hulk.

^^Hulk is struggling to keep track, he can't FIND Juggernaut who is making the best of the low light conditions of where they are fighting, the fact that he just go Knocked through tree's isn't helping either."

^^^Juggernaut makes his presence known, and reaches out and yolks Hulk. HULK describes the grip as "Unbelivable"...this coming from a guy who is SUPPOSED to be the strongest their is??? eh...I dunno man.."

^^Hulk get's his bearings together, plants himself , gets ready to TRY and OWN the hulk and he's PLOWED..smooth taken off his feet by THE UNSTOPPABLE ONE...

And over the top they go....

^^Real Smart hulk..just stand there and assume you got it won...NOT.

^^THE HULK...got forced into such a desperate situation, he's throwing DIRT in Cain's face like some GIRLY Man...c'mon man...Cmon...

Now we know where WWH got it from...knowing he can't take the charge he does the first smart thing he's done this whole fight.....just NOT try to fight back and get outta the way. Cain finds himself in quick sand...

Juggernaut tries to yank Hulk who's DUMB A$$ tries to actually HELP the guy who's been kicking your a$$ all around a jungle..

Juggernaut re-emerges and ROCKS Hulk a good one...

Starts beating hulk's head in...

Obvious Juggernaut wasn't even trying because he's not even suited up. But wait... No suit, no helmet.... Isn't Red Skull somewhat of a mind manipulating influencer that has some Psychic power?

What about Mentallo? He was the psychic with the machine....

And Juggernaut doesn't have his helmet on here? Does anyone know why Juggernaut is "working" for Red Skull?

Anyway, DePowered Juggernaut didn't lose to Hulk. He lost to the Psychic Backlash.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Red Skull wasnt Psychic in early 90s, and Juggs has been hired by villains before this.

So all in all Juggernaut Depowered had his butt handed to him by the Wrecking crew (all 30 toners) and others before that.

Doc Samson who regularly matches a Savage Hulk can tack Depowered Juggs.

This Guy has fought Savage Hulk 6 different times and match him every time.

Heck he in 4 panels beat Unas the Untouchable. A Guy who gave the X-Men a hard time twice.

This all prove 2 added advantages Samson has over Juggs.

Samson is Smarter (By a lot) and is more agile. I say he is a overall better fighter. Then add in his Savage Hulk Strength and Durability it is a close deal vs this Juggs.

#22 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson should get this, Hyperion is a known jobber

#23 Edited by The_Happy_Wendingo (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Samson wins