Deoxys vs The Avengers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

An Evil Deoxys arrives in Earth after the destruction of many planets. He seeks for the destruction of Earth and quickly defeats the military with no difficult at all. Whomever the Avengers shows up to defeat him and save the planet:

Hulk,Captain America, Spider-Man, Ant Man, Wolverine, Black Widow and Iron man try to defend Earth from him. Who wins?

-Deoxys has the power of all his forms in a single one: Speed, Defense, Attack and Normal.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?Okay then, my vote goes to Deoxys after a long fight.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha:

Deoxys destoying planets? I have seen only one movie with him, I am not sure how many times he appeared, but he was barely city level there.

Hulk + Iron Man should win it.

Logan is non factor, I am not sure if BW has any important weapons, Spider-Man and Cap also don't seem to be helpfull. Ant-Man is better choice because of his strength and possible thunderclap, a specially if Deoxys will plan to use these copies (it would be a bad choice), but he should be too fast for Pym.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Deoxys? I've only seen the movie o. o

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Frocharocha

@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

Deoxys destoying planets? I have seen only one movie with him, I am not sure how many times he appeared, but he was barely city level there.

Logan is non factor, I am not sure if BW has any important weapons, Spider-Man and Cap also don't seem to be helpfull. Ant-Man is better choice because of his strength and possible thunderclap, a specially if Deoxys will plan to use these copies (it would be a bad choice), but he should be too fast for Pym.

Yay, destroyign planets slowly as hell.. But yep, he was tanking in the movie Rayaquaza attacks which clears almost destroyed the city if wasn't for deoxys shields. Rayaquaza hyperbeams were destroying Deoxys body at atomic level and he was still tanking the attacks and regenerating from them.

I have no doubts Deoxys is able to burst multiple city's with a strong enough atack, which worries me is his durability.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

Yay, destroyign planets slowly as hell. But yeah. But yep, he was tanking in the movie Rayaquaza attacks which clears almost destroyed the city if wasn't for deoxys. Rayaquaza hyperbeams were destroying Deoxys at atomic level and he was still l tanking the attacks.

I have no doubts Deoxys is able to burst multiple city's with multiple attacks, which worries me is his durability.

I have doubts. Rayquaza's beams weren't city level. They both were just destroying trucks and stuff like that. I wouldn't put their beams above Iron Man's. And considering how these robots in the end overhelm 2 Deoxys and Rayquaza? I am not sure how whole 3 would have a chance with Hulk. Deoxys vs Iron Man is more intresting though.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

Yay, destroyign planets slowly as hell. But yeah. But yep, he was tanking in the movie Rayaquaza attacks which clears almost destroyed the city if wasn't for deoxys. Rayaquaza hyperbeams were destroying Deoxys at atomic level and he was still l tanking the attacks.

I have no doubts Deoxys is able to burst multiple city's with multiple attacks, which worries me is his durability.

I have doubts. Rayquaza's beams weren't city level. They both were just destroying trucks and stuff like that. I wouldn't put their beams above Iron Man's. And considering how these robots in the end overhelm 2 Deoxys and Rayquaza? I am not sure how whole 3 would have a chance with Hulk. Deoxys vs Iron Man is more intresting though.

Loading Video...

Yay, whomever, at 0:47 you can see Rayquaza firing a beam and Deoxys shielding the city and a huge explosion coming after which stays for more 10-20 minutes in he movie until Rayquaza enters the shield.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

@frocharocha:

Hulk and iron man aren't taking this. If we are using deoxys at his best he was literally not moving from being hit by a 100+ tonner. His powers are too diverse. He can make you not use the same move twice and can use your own powers. His telekinesis would be hard to bypass alone and he can teleport and open portals at his own will and could bfr the hulk easily. He one shotted multiple pokemon with city+ durability so ironmam isn't going to last long in the suit. Also his healing factor is just as good if not better than wolverines. He is faster than ironman aswell as he was able to reach escape velocity from earth and survive reentry from space and has dodged/ blocked attacks that were leaving 3 after images in one move. Lets not even get started on his illusions and mind control.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

Hulk and iron man aren't taking this. If we are using deoxys at his best he was literally not moving from being hit by a 100+ tonner. His powers are too diverse. He can make you not use the same move twice and can use your own powers. His telekinesis would be hard to bypass alone and he can teleport and open portals at his own will and could bfr the hulk easily. He one shotted multiple pokemon with city+ durability so ironmam isn't going to last long in the suit. Also his healing factor is just as good if not better than wolverines. He is faster than ironman aswell as he was able to reach escape velocity from earth and survive reentry from space and has dodged/ blocked attacks that were leaving 3 after images in one move. Lets not even get started on his illusions and mind control.

Which pkmns have city+ durability?

What are best feats for his TK? Ones that would be able to take punches from Hulk I mean.

Did he ever BFRd someone? If not, then it would help him for some time, but how long he would be able to run from Hulk?

How his mind controlled worked?

You have answer to my 1 year post, I don't recall the movie as good as then.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deoxys is physic type and im guessing the avengers are all fighting type (mabye thor electric-fighting and spiderman and antman bug-fighting type). This makes them weak to his psychic type attacks. And yes deoxys once blocked a city destroying attack. In my opinion he wins 80% of the time.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its a battle to the death, Deoxys wins via unable to be killed. If not, Speed Form speedblitzes everyone but Hulk and maybe Iron Man.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also if you have seen the movie, deoxys has regeneration so fast it make wolverine look puny, plus he regenerated from just the crystal on his chest. So yes deoxys easily wins here...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

What are best feats for his TK? Ones that would be able to take punches from Hulk I mean.

Did he ever BFRd someone? If not, then it would help him for some time, but how long he would be able to run from Hulk?

In the pokemon manga and in one of the shows he was bfr'ing people and making them reappear through the portals. He took one of ash's friends through one of his portal's with telekinesis and he couldn't do anything to stop it. Almost all pokemon in the manga have building to city level durability. Red's pikachu tanked a point blank hyperbeam from dragonair who busted a city with it but deoxys one shotted him. Pikachu even hit him with mega volt which is over 100 times stronger than thunderbolt and tanked it then when pikachu tried to use it again he wasn't ablet to due to deoxys ability to negate powers.

His core has been shattered before but healed it and he made an illusion from his aura that tricked mewtwo into thinking he was still injured and still in is normal fform and he then stabbed mewtwo in the heart

He mind controlled meowth without touching him and made one of ash's friends go into a slight vegetable state.

Deoxys also can make force fields that have never been broken

idk if fro wants movie feats only though.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@those_eyes said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@frocharocha:

In the pokemon manga and in one of the shows he was bfr'ing people and making them reappear through the portals. He took one of ash's friends through one of his portal's with telekinesis and he couldn't do anything to stop it. Almost all pokemon in the manga have building to city level durability. Red's pikachu tanked a point blank hyperbeam from dragonair who busted a city with it but deoxys one shotted him. Pikachu even hit him with mega volt which is over 100 times stronger than thunderbolt and tanked it then when pikachu tried to use it again he wasn't ablet to due to deoxys ability to negate powers.

His core has been shattered before but healed it and he made an illusion from his aura that tricked mewtwo into thinking he was still injured and still in is normal fform and he then stabbed mewtwo in the heart

He mind controlled meowth without touching him and made one of ash's friends go into a slight vegetable state.

Deoxys also can make force fields that have never been broken

idk if fro wants movie feats only though.

How do you know it's a he? and what is up with this quoting

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually deoxys is genderless

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I am concerned Deoxy's forms have no feat at all. For example just how fast is speed form? or powerful is attack form?

TheSilentShane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avengers in a stomp. Deoxys doesn't have the feats to stop a lineup like this. Heck, some of the characters in the lineup could probably solo.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

As far as I am concerned Deoxy's forms have no feat at all. For example just how fast is speed form? or powerful is attack form?

You guys have never seen the manga? It elaborates on his different forms way more than the movies do. I'm tired of explaining how deoxys wins. I'll post scans later of what he can do.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Wow you hate pokemon...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Don't go insulting pokemon when you know nothing about them. Do you even read the manga? Deoxys has loads of feats in there...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DBVSE7

* Sigh * Pokemon is getting in that DBZ range.. Some of you might understand what I mean by that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

* Sigh * Pokemon getting in that DBZ range.. Some of you might understand what I'm saying.

This.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkgenex

@evilduckling said:

Deoxys is physic type and im guessing the avengers are all fighting type (mabye thor electric-fighting and spiderman and antman bug-fighting type). This makes them weak to his psychic type attacks. And yes deoxys once blocked a city destroying attack. In my opinion he wins 80% of the time.

They're not pokemon though, and both Iron man and Thor has TP resistance.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex: He would just send them through portals into a black hole before they could even see him coming...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Don't go insulting pokemon when you know nothing about them. Do you even read the manga? Deoxys has loads of feats in there...

First I did not insult second saying loads of feats are nothing how about you post some..

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Speed Form is much faster than Ninjask, who can move so quickly he becomes completely invisible to the human eye, while Attack Form has the highest destruction capabilities of any Pokémon, which is at least city-level plus.

Without Thor on the team, nearly everyone can be BFRed.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: In another thread you said he'd loose to the flash. So He'd beat the avengers and loose to the flash? I'm pretty sure the Avengers are > The flash

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: In another thread you said he'd loose to the flash. So He'd beat the avengers and loose to the flash? I'm pretty sure the Avengers are > The flash

Lol Avengers>Flash read some comics..

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Speed Form is much faster than Ninjask, who can move so quickly he becomes completely invisible to the human eye, while Attack Form has the highest destruction capabilities of any Pokémon, which is at least city-level plus.

Well Coc fan.. how well do you think Deoxy can tank a planet busting Hulk smash to the face?

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Flash>Avengers?

Firstly how could he break iron man's adamantium suit?

secondly how could he hurt thor... and please stay on topic the flash is not in this fight...

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By deadlake

Hulk, Ant Man and Iron Man can't be mind controlled because of psychic jammers and mental shields. Also, are we talking abou savage or WWH worldbreaker hulk because worldbreaker hulk destroyed a small planet in the dark dimension in one punch. Hulk is able of short bursts of speed and has been shown to be fast enough to catch quicksilver in close quarters.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASH DEOXYS

ALSO I CAN BEAT DEOXYS WITH A STARLY......SO YEAH

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@thetruthiii said:

Well Coc fan.. how well do you think Deoxy can tank a planet busting Hulk smash to the face?

Um, because he's been evaporated, blasted through dozens of skyscrapers, de-atomized, torn from limb to limb and still survived without a scratch?

Plus, he's a hell lot faster.

He's also been shown to create near-impenetrable force fields around entire cities.

He has pretty strong TP and can telekinetically move huge objects from far away.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Flash>Avengers?

Firstly how could he break iron man's adamantium suit?

secondly how could he hurt thor... and please stay on topic the flash is not in this fight...

He's destroyed the Anti-Monitor suit, which is a lot more durable than either Thor or Iron Man.....just saying.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: hulk FTW trust me i can defeat DEOXYS with a STARLY......

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By those_eyes

@xxgin said:

@thetruthiii said:

Um, because he's been evaporated, blasted through dozens of skyscrapers, de-atomized, torn from limb to limb and still survived without a scratch?

Plus, he's a hell lot faster.

He's also been shown to create near-impenetrable force fields around entire cities.

He has pretty strong TP and can telekinetically move huge objects from far away.

Alright guys here i am.

Deoxys suppresses his presence to everyone except Red. Notice nobody knows what red is talking about when he says he can feel dexoxys. Remeber deoxys can turn invisible aswell and attack while invisible.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice in the scan above and below Deoxys changed forms while the thunderbolt was already shot out. He can change forms almost instantly to match the opponent he is fighting.

No Caption Provided

Snorlax in the manga stopped a 300+ ton bullet train that was going full speed with minimal effort and had the strikeing force to cause an earthquake and create craters in the ground that the bottom of the crater could not be seen and people were falling into them with just one punch.

No Caption Provided

A direct hit in dexoys core from thunder. Deoxys just stand there and lets it him and doesn't even change form to defense form. Even if his Crystal chest is destroyed he recovers from almost instantly.

Now you finally see as i said powerfull attacks cannot be used twice. Pikachu is unable to summon his thunder powers anwymore due to deoxys pressure abliity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Basically any powerfull attack hulk or iron man does twice will not be able to be used again.

This was where deoxys got desinergrated by Rayqyazas hyperbeam in the manga version of the movie which is much more graphic and bloody. He just looks at his arm being blown off and then the hyperbeam expands to destroy his whole body but as you remember from the movie he regenerates from it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aswell how is hulk going to do anything when deoxys can just use telekensis to lift him into the air, make a portal, and take him into space and just leave him there? Hes done it before in the anime. Deoxys even made a pocket dimension that he calls his room hidden in a cave within an invisible illusion. Im sorry guys but unless the avengers have something im unaware of that can counter everything deoxys can do then i just dont see them winning. There is still more deoxys feats that i havent even shown yet.

EvilDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EvilDuckling

@thetruthiii: Fine but thats still debatable. Anyways @xxgin: he would dodge hulks attack in most of his forms (in one of them hes so fast you can't even see him). However if deoxys is in defence form he might not be fast enough to dodge. We finally have the feats for deoxys in the post above. There are also even more feats in the movie. @thetrauminator: that was game deoxys...

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilduckling: starkly can beat ALL

@those_eyes: oh BFR is allowed....sorry then YEAH DEFINITLY DEOXYS

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilduckling: starkly can beat ALL

@those_eyes: oh BFR is allowed....sorry then YEAH DEFINITLY DEOXYS

Even without bfr i dont think they would cut it. Deoxys can make clones of himself and can switch powers with people who he is fighting. Deoxys took poliwraths damp ability which negates explosive/fire attacks. A pokemon used self destruct on a ship red and deoxys was on. In the middle of the explosion dexoys stands there and the explosion completely dissaprears with no damage done to himself or the surrounding area. Idk what ability hulk particular would have classified i suppose gamma radiation or super strength either one of those would be used by deoxys and it could potentially turn hulk back into Bruce or make him weak once deoxys takes his ability.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: hulk FTW trust me i can defeat DEOXYS with a STARLY......

Game mechanics make the worst feats ever, hands down. I beat Hulk with Nick Fury in Lego Marvel, does that mean Hulk is below peak human?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon got underrated here once again.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Avengers have more than enough firepower to dispose of Deoxys. Nobody said it was a battle to the death and if it was then Deoxys can't beat certain characters in the Avengers.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Deoxys was about to bust earth by traveling towards it in a 6 mile wide meteor. This kinda implies that planet busting explosions won't take him out. Happened in OR/AS