WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@synchronized_123:

what weapons does Kratos have?

Delsin gets sliced, either way. Unless he masters the 'Video Power' the way Eugene has.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos got this

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

Not really if it is just base weapons for Kratos ( blades of < insert Plot here> ) Deslin Hit's and runs him all day

Hermes is slow as hell and deslin is faster when compared to Neon powers he runs a few hundred feet snipes Kratos in the head rinse and repeat as necessary and if he runs low he uses it to light some fires in he tall grass and refuel on smoke ( which he can do indefinatly ) and repeat that with smoke

Kratos is barely peak human in speed ( hell if i was running from him i Could run faster ) Deslin can stay at range and tag him repeatedly for hours if nessary and Kratos can get hurt

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103

@colliderz: Unless he has the blade of olympus and Time stop powers he tags Deslin how?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Kratos the former God of War? Smoke makes it literally impossible for Kratos to harm Delsin. Neon is also incredibly powerful as it disintegrates on target and also has stasis bubble which can make Kratos immobile for a short amount of time and his Neon special is a very wide AOE that causes massive damage and is basically an instant kill on whoever gets hit.Not to mention Neon's range outclasses anything Kratos has especially since he can follow up a neon blast pretty quick. Since this is in the Savannah though it's really gimping Delsin as he has nowhere to recharge his powers.

Delsin will have to end it quick or he will run out of juice and easily get taken out.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: actually he can just cuss a fire and recharge from that

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: actually he can just cuss a fire and recharge from that

Really? I'm not that far in the walkthrough. That's pretty awesome.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Since OP never stated anytihng I a assumed he has time stop

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By synchronized_123

This is his God of War 3 self.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WarBlade539

@darkazrael999:

Not really if it is just base weapons for Kratos ( blades of < insert Plot here> ) Deslin Hit's and runs him all day

Hermes is slow as hell and deslin is faster when compared to Neon powers he runs a few hundred feet snipes Kratos in the head rinse and repeat as necessary and if he runs low he uses it to light some fires in he tall grass and refuel on smoke ( which he can do indefinatly ) and repeat that with smoke

Kratos is barely peak human in speed ( hell if i was running from him i Could run faster ) Deslin can stay at range and tag him repeatedly for hours if nessary and Kratos can get hurt

Are you absolutely goddamn serious? Do you really think that you can run faster than Kratos? A trained Spartan warrior, the best in his Universe and you think he doesn't have movement speed.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe Kratos' speed in the games is a gameplay mechanic and not an actual representation of his actual speed? Just like the 'opening doors' mechanic in the God of War games. Kratos is very fast and agile as evidenced by the Colossus of Rhodes fight in God of War 2 and any of the numerous QTE sequences in the series.
And with Hermes' speed, he is even faster. If you are saying that Hermes was slow, play GoW3 again.

Delsin is powerful and he has great potential; I actually talked about this in the Delsin vs Alex Mercer thread. But he cannot hurt Kratos, period.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kartos

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: So in your opinion, who is stronger? Cole or Delsin?

Delsin's 'Video Ability' is fully harnessed could be the most powerful ability in any of the Infamous games. Eugene was crazy powerful.
All in all, Cole was more destructive. Delsin's smoke ability could reach that level of power if fully mastered but we have yet to see that happen.
Speculation aside, Cole is more powerful, by feats alone.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

Are you absolutely goddamn serious? Do you really think that you can run faster than Kratos? A trained Spartan warrior, the best in his Universe and you think he doesn't have movement speed.

I am preety fast when i am running screaming but yes he is faster then me but compared to deslin he is infinatly slower the Deslin

Did you ever stop and think that maybe Kratos' speed in the games is a gameplay mechanic and not an actual representation of his actual speed?Kratos is very fast and agile as evidenced by the Colossus of Rhodes fight in God of War 2 and any of the numerous QTE sequences in the series.

Compared to the slow as hell bosses yes he is fast but by those same bosses he is maybe Peak human movement. Deslin useing movement powers leaves him in his dust just Deslins smoke dash combo is faster then Hemes easily his neon power is Hermes on steriods

And with Hermes' speed, he is even faster

he can only use it in short bursts ( and before you say game mechanics have you ever seen him use it with hermes power in a cutsceen?

you are saying that Hermes was slow, play GoW3 again.

compared to deslin yes

ut he cannot hurt Kratos, period.

dude arrows do damage to him swords are a threat to him smoke attacks are more than enough to hurt him and dont forget he can just suffocate him no matter how durable he is he still needs to breathe

Kratos has great stergth but that means nothing if he cannot hope to Tag him Kratos's only hope comes from Haxs and if he has the blade of olympus ridiculous Overkill

@darkazrael999:

Delsin's 'Video Ability' is fully harnessed could be the most powerful ability in any of the Infamous games. Eugene was crazy powerful.

Beast powers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Video powers

and the TK powers where just as powerful IMO

Speculation aside, Cole is more powerful, by feats alone.

stronger yes more effective in battle debatable Deslin is faster more agile by a large margin while cole hass better durabilaty and proteection powers