Spider-Man vs Delsin Rowe

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

This fight takes place in NYC Times Square. It is a random encounter battle to Death or K.O. Delsin is Good Karma and cant take Spidey`s powers either. Spider-man is current, normal version. Who wins?

Just so there is no misunderstandings, Delsin has Smoke, Neon, Video, and Cement powers. Spider-man has his super strength and agility, Spidey sense. Last Delsin has his chain and Spidey has his web-shooters. Death is last resort.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Not a gen discussion. Peter(since he just got his body back) could knock delsin out

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: @stormshadow_x: Should get this moved to the battles section. Anyway isn't Delsin made out of elements? So physical force and blunt trauma won't deal much if not any damage to him. Radiant Sweep might work against Spidey though

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarthAznable

SO tired of these Delsin Rowe threads. lol

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@undinehuntertitan: it can deal damage if he is in his physical form. one punch from spider and he is sleep or dead. it can go either way depending on morals

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gingerpenny

Actually now that I think about it, Delsin couldn't take Spidey`s powers even if I made Conduits and Mutants the same, because Spider-man is technically a "Forced Conduit", Delsin can only take powers from natural Conduits or Mutants

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought this might change the scenario of the battle

KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By KanniBalKinG

Delsin easily.

Delsin is probably the single most powerful protagonist in a game yet.

Forgetting the fact that he's like rogue without the power limitation. His base 4 abilities are already overpowered.

He shrugs off gunshots and being shot by missles like nothing. I mean c'mon you're talking about a guy who plunges head first into the ground no injuries. He could theoretically go inside someone's body and pretty much destroy them from the inside out. Also if you played the game his powers are even more intensified during intense emotion or when he "lets go". After what happened to his brother, he literally disintergrated all the soldiers he killed after that.....and thats just his smoke powers.

Neon gives him laser like body piercing abilities easily capable of piercing stone, metal, and ripping through flesh (except not his own apparently as he took several huge focused blast from Fetch that would have ripped through anyone else that wasn't him as demonstrated by Fetch's various victims and also demonstrated by her shooting her brother through the chest in the image), light speed, and the ability to basically lock people in place in a psionic like bubble like phaselock from Borderlands.

Video is just complete overkill he has the ability to project virtual things in reality. In the Infamous game this ability was able to give Eugene an endless angel/demon army and also turn Eugene himself into his MMO character, a giant angel enhancing his strength and giving him his character in the MMO the ablities it had as well. This power is capable of causing total mayhem of apocalyptic porportions and Delsin wouldn't even have to lift a finger to do that. Thats not even mentioning this ability also makes him invisible. Eugene was also able to project Delsin in a virtual world. There's no reason Delsin couldn't literally do the same and not letting the person out of the rouse.

Concrete basically turns him into the thing or a mini hulk. Not only can he lock people in stone, but he can rip their insides apart by forming it inside of their bodies like Augustine did to her victims. Augustine was also capable of forming huge rock like titan stuctures like in the last battle when she form herself into some giant insect thing. Oh and another small fact, the stones formed by him cannot be taken out by any other means but him, atleast not safely (which was why he set out to obtain the power in the first place, augustine did that to his friends).

Spiderman doesn't really have the powerset to take on one of Delsin's abilities much less all.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gingerpenny

@kannibalking: I agree that Delsin could win but, if you played the game Delsin hasn't mastered Video and Concrete powers to the extreme that Eugene and Augustine did. Eugene got his powers in high school and was then train to weaponize his abilities at Curdan Cay prison and Augustine has had her powers for seven years which is why she uses them to such extremes. We saw the same this with other Conduits in inFAMOUS 1 and 2

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Delsin would win but Spidey has pulled off the impossible many times

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delsin could probably incapacitate Spidey easy. Neon would be more than enough not to mention he can turn invisible with video so Spidey wouldn't see him coming.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

Delsin has never tagged somebody as fast as Peter.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Have you seen Delsin's neon sprint GTFO NOW -________- you reak of troll

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman:

Nice retort. Too bad you... can't prove that statement.

Nothing you said goes against my statement. Show me proof that Delsin can hit somebody who can move quickly. He also never hit somebody who has a danger sense, and has also dodged lasers. Prove it. If you can't, I suggest you leave debating to those who actually can.

PS: Reek. It's spelled reek. If you're going to falsely accuse somebody, at least have the decency to spell your words correctly.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

Delsin easily.

Forgetting the fact that he's like rogue without the power limitation. His base 4 abilities are already overpowered.

Debatable. I still haven't seen any evidence that he is even stronger than Cole. As shown in the other thread, he's likely weaker than Prototype's protagonist.

He shrugs off gunshots and being shot by missles like nothing. I mean c'mon you're talking about a guy who plunges head first into the ground no injuries. He could theoretically go inside someone's body and pretty much destroy them from the inside out. Also if you played the game his powers are even more intensified during intense emotion or when he "lets go". After what happened to his brother, he literally disintergrated all the soldiers he killed after that.....and thats just his smoke powers.

So? Cole did the exact same thing.

Show proof that he can go "inside" somebody. He never showed that ability; his smoke powers went around people. And let's be clear: he doesn't turn intangible. He only turns into smoke, meaning that he cannot go through solid objects. Can he go into somebody's lungs? Maybe, but hen ever showed that level of control.

Neon gives him laser like body piercing abilities easily capable of piercing stone, metal, and ripping through flesh (except not his own apparently as he took several huge focused blast from Fetch that would have ripped through anyone else that wasn't him as demonstrated by Fetch's various victims and also demonstrated by her shooting her brother through the chest in the image), light speed, and the ability to basically lock people in place in a psionic like bubble like phaselock from Borderlands.

And when did he ever "easily" pierce stone and metal? Flesh, yes, but he cannot oneshot heavily armored enemies. He also can't oneshot APCs, so... yeah.

Video is just complete overkill he has the ability to project virtual things in reality. In the Infamous game this ability was able to give Eugene an endless angel/demon army and also turn Eugene himself into his MMO character, a giant angel enhancing his strength and giving him his character in the MMO the ablities it had as well. This power is capable of causing total mayhem of apocalyptic porportions and Delsin wouldn't even have to lift a finger to do that. Thats not even mentioning this ability also makes him invisible. Eugene was also able to project Delsin in a virtual world. There's no reason Delsin couldn't literally do the same and not letting the person out of the rouse.

Delsin never showed the level of control that Eugine did. Also, if memory serves, Eugine himself didn't become the MMO character; he simply made it while staying on a rooftop.

In other words: Eugine is Mysterio with more bite. Nothing Spidey hasn't faced before.

Concrete basically turns him into the thing or a mini hulk. Not only can he lock people in stone, but he can rip their insides apart by forming it inside of their bodies like Augustine did to her victims. Augustine was also capable of forming huge rock like titan stuctures like in the last battle when she form herself into some giant insect thing. Oh and another small fact, the stones formed by him cannot be taken out by any other means but him, atleast not safely (which was why he set out to obtain the power in the first place, augustine did that to his friends).

Spiderman doesn't really have the powerset to take on one of Delsin's abilities much less all.

Delsin never showed the level of control that Augustine did. Even so, Augustine wasn't that powerful, either. I was not impressed by her. She basically turned herself into a Spider-Slayer... sound familiar?

He certainly does. I suggest going through Peter's rogue gallery; his enemies are diverse enough that Spider-Man would have an idea of how to beat these guys.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 SC  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman said:

Not an appropriate way to reply to someone. Remember that and refrain from replying as such in the future thanks.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

Spidey.

z3n_spyder616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

delsin trips

spidey takes this

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that Delsin takes this, but it will be a very hard fought battle.

Also, Delsin wouldn't be able to take Spider-Man's powers, because Spider-Man isn't a conduit, at all.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man has been in the game longer and beaten smarter opponents with his mind. Delsin has weird durability. I am going by cutscenes because gameplay doesn't mean anything. In cutscenes, when his hands or legs are bound he is useless. He can get knocked out by blunt trauma. Even with his "smoke" ability explosions and heat still hurt him. you hit him hard and fast enough he will get knocked out. He has quick healing but he's not invincible or that would make the game pointless, and he can still feel pain. He has powers but isn't over powers. Give him a few years and sure but I don't consider him a god or even "the single most powerful protagonist in a game yet."

They make it sound as if he has unlimited source of power and he can use them all at the same time never running out. He can't even use rock without beating a rock opponent to recharge..he's also kind of an idiot.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Okay so I missed spelled one word and now all of my acussations are false along with having no debating skills ...makes sense -__-

Quick question HOW DOES SPIDEY WIN I've beat the game twice still scratching my head on how this is even an discussion at this point when delsin has invisibility(video), superspeed(neon), the ability to absorb others powers similiar to rogue from x-men , smoke abilities, concrete abilities, and a decent healing factor etc...

Edit: Spiderman isn't a conduit so ^ fixed

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc o_O c'mon Delsin is very broken as a character compared to Peter have you seen/played Infamous Second Son this discussion is like piting a Chihuahua up against a Tibetan mastiff and the Chihuahua has two broken hind legs from jump street. Delsin's opponent might as well be base human level.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman:

Okay so I missed spelled one word and now all of my acussations are false along with having no debating skills ...makes sense -__-

Quick question HOW DOES SPIDEY WIN I've beat the game twice still scratching my head on how this is even an discussion at this point when delsin has invisibility(video), superspeed(neon), the ability to absorb others powers similiar to rogue from x-men , smoke abilities, concrete abilities, and a decent healing factor etc...

Edit: Spiderman isn't a conduit so ^ fixed

Because he is used to powers like that.

Invisibility is useless against somebody with his danger sense, his "superspeed" was nothing impressive (just because it's called "Lightspeed" does not make it light speed), the smoke powers are limited, he has very little feats with his concrete powers, and that healing factor isn't of the level of somebody like Wolverine, who Spider-Man has fought in the past.

Delsin can't tag Spider-Man. Eventually, Spider-Man will tag Delsin. He is used to tagging people like Quicksilver (faster than anything Delsin has displayed), hurting Wolverine (better healing factor than Delsin), and getting around the powers of people like Sandman and Hydroman.

Delsin is not special when compared with Peter's usual rogues.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@vintage_spiderman said:

@sc o_O c'mon Delsin is very broken as a character compared to Peter have you seen/played Infamous Second Son this discussion is like piting a Chihuahua up against a Tibetan mastiff and the Chihuahua has two broken hind legs from jump street. Delsin's opponent might as well be base human level.

Delsin isn't that powerful. Once again: he only has feats against some conduits and, mostly, humans (or human-like / fake conduits). He doesn't have the same level of experience that Peter does. Delsin is hardly "broken" in terms of abilities. Delsin got KO'd by Hank, who isn't nearly as strong as Peter.

Even in the leagues of games, Delsin isn't that strong. He's certainly losing in every Prototype thread right now, and he'd get stomped by Raiden from MGR.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to be clear Delsin is not more powerful than Cole, more diverse maybe, but Cole would destroy Delsin. .. but it's still between Spidey and Delsin. And tho I posted this I think Spider-Man's win is more likely, but Delsin has a chance

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But then again on the older subjects of Cole MacGrath vs Spider-Man I lean more favor of Cole cause I think MacGrath is too much for Spider-Man, although does have good chance of victory too

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delsin fairly easy, he turn into smoke and flies in Peters body and rips him apart

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dalton loses.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Turn into smoke? he does that when he enter vents, so i am sure he can.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: I meant specifically go in someone's lungs

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey from the comics stomps...Spidey from the game on the other hand...

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Taquie

LMAO people saying Spiderman stomps.

Delsin wins easy, Spidey's speed doesnt matter as Delsin has a variety of aerial attack powers such as smoke misiles, blasts and other stuffs. When fully upgraded, Delsin's smoke blasts can turn groups of people into ashes instantly. Spidey would get boiled

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Delsin

Avatar image for justiceproducts
JusticeProducts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm lowkey bout to expose every single person that says that delsin would win because that is the most RETARDED claim I've ever heard in my life. I like Delsin but, Spider-Man wipes his asscheeks with delsin in a fight

Avatar image for justiceproducts
JusticeProducts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight takes place in NYC Times Square. It is a random encounter battle to Death or K.O. Delsin is Good Karma and cant take Spidey`s powers either. Spider-man is current, normal version. Who wins?

Just so there is no misunderstandings, Delsin has Smoke, Neon, Video, and Cement powers. Spider-man has his super strength and agility, Spidey sense. Last Delsin has his chain and Spidey has his web-shooters. Death is last resort.

First did people forget that this man literally said that this was good karma Delsin, so arguments like "He CoUlD tUrN sPiDeR-mAn To AsHeS" is out of the question considering those are abilities only concerning to the evil karma Delsin aka NOT THIS DELSIN. Second, Spidey has home field advantage which I feel is a really REALLY underrated advantage that you can have during a battle so Spidey already a MAJOR advantage. Now let me go on to official feats so that we got stupid arguments like the first one I said out of the way.

@taquie said:

LMAO people saying Spiderman stomps.

Delsin wins easy, Spidey's speed doesnt matter as Delsin has a variety of aerial attack powers such as smoke missiles, blasts and other stuffs. When fully upgraded, Delsin's smoke blasts can turn groups of people into ashes instantly. Spidey would get boiled

No Caption Provided

Okay regarding the MISSILES, did we forget about this moment (Which I guess is a technically but sam raimi reads the comics so a feat like this wouldn't surprise me if this actually happened in the comics.)

@thitiki said:

Delsin could probably incapacitate Spidey easy. Neon would be more than enough not to mention he can turn invisible with video so Spidey wouldn't see him coming.

No Caption Provided

Ummmmm dude, Neon is the MOST VISIBLE ability Delsin has so Spidey would easily be able to dodge out the way considering he has LITERALLY KNOCKED OUT QUICKSILVER, someone who is much much much much much MUCH faster than Fetch and Delsin COMBINED. Also did you forget the fact that Spider-Man has this neat little trick called "Spider-Sense". Hell, Batman can get around Superman's (GODDAMN SUPERMAN) hearing ability and even death battle concluded that Spider-Sense completely makes stealth useless. Oh and don't think I don't have comic proof showing Spider-Man vs an invisible person considering he went up against the ENTIRE Fantastic 4 and won. He literally doesn't need to "see" an opponent to fight them because once again SPIDER-SENSE.

@kannibalking said:

Delsin easily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're whole argument is relying on the hope that Delsin can use the abilities as well as the original users which btw HE CAN'T. The only one that I see you pull feats from Delsin and not the people he pulled his power from is Fetch and even then, like I said, Spidey would easily be able to dodge. Delsin also has not shown any type of proof that he can use the abilities as well as the people he got the power's from as during the good ending's cutscene he ENCASES Augustine in concrete, NOT stabbing her with it meaning there is no proof of Delsin being able to use concrete as well as Augustine did. Not to mention, "Concrete basically turns him into the thing or a mini hulk." the Thing or a mini-Hulk huh? Well I'm sure a ripoff wouldn't be able to go against the real deal as shown as Spidey did now would it?

To wrap it all up, I like Delsin and I like Infamous but don't make assumptions about what a character can do in a battle. Spider-Man is stronger, faster, smarter, more experienced, and is just a better fighter that Delsin will ever be (Since I didn't feel like mentioning it earlier, Delsin is a street fighter while Spider-Man has created his own martial arts "The Way of the Spider" which was developed through the help of f*cking iron fist.). Delsin Rowe does not win against Spider-Man, Debate with me if you want but I will shut you down immediately if you do not show hard facts like the one I showed.

DD-Harris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps.