• 50 results
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

All battles take place in Times Square, midday. Neither need to recharge. Both can use all powers at once. Standard gear.

Round 1: End of SS Delsin, good karma vs End of Infamous 2 Cole. Cole has both good and evil karma powers but his personality is good karma. Win by death or ko.

Round 2: Same as 1 except both are evil karma.

Delsin
Delsin

vs

Cole
Cole

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Nobody played I:SS?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd say Delsin both rounds, although Evil Cole was extremely powerful. I haven't done an evil Delsin playthrough yet.

UndinehunterTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Personally, after watching all those walkthroughs, (already got Second son, only need a ps4), I say Cole wins.

Firstly, Cole is more durable than Delsin and can take on a lot more damage. At least barely more damage than him. Smoke powers can probably be handled by shockwave and ionic vortex. Neon powers is going to be annoying but he has shockwaves to counter the grenades and energy shields (notice how there was none in Second Son?). Virtual powers, invisibility doesn't work against a radar, just dodge the other attacks. Keep Delsin away when he tries to thunder drop you.

If Delsin grabs Cole then they might be on equal footing. At least if you allow him to use some powers after they both ko themselves out. Then again, if Delsin touches hands with conduits, they both ko each other. So does that count as a draw?

Beast Cole just vaporized Delsin before he gets close. Gravity hole and thunderstorm

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Beast Powers stomp....Probably

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cole has more raw power than delsin but delsin has versatility. Delsin would be hard to tag but once he does cole can do what he needs to do. Cole will sense delsin with his radar and delsin cant really defend against coles attacks. He can evade but not defend/block. Cole is much more experienced with teleporting conduits since he has beedn doing it longer

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

Beast Powers stomp....Probably

No Beast powers. Cole just before the Beast. Beast Cole would obliterate Delsin.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cole both rounds!

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rozalia

Hard to say but I'd say Delsin both rounds.

Delsin is all round more versatile so I'd say he'd take it first round.

Infamous Delsin at the end gets basically the power of nearly every conduit alive so I'm sure something in there could give him the edge needed to beat Beast Cole. If not than he could just copy the beast powers by using superspeed and touching Cole's hand.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

Good cole can stomp bad cole can stomp. Versatility isn't everything.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1

this is a standard speed vs power

both have the punch to put the outher down Deslin is hard to hit but Cole has sheilds and greater durability

both of their specail/heavy moves can one shot each other

while deslin has a huge edge in movement powers but Cole is just close enough to keep him in sight

both have plenty of places to draw on for energy but deslin has the edge in sheer number of sources

Deslin has the edge in powers but Cole has more experience

IMO this goes eiter way

round 2

same as round 1 but i give this to cole who is just more vicious

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61

@cjdavis103: Cole wins both rounds, with mid difficulty. come at me bra.

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

I already stated my case IMO it is close in both rounds they both have the power to inflict massive damage and spam massive attack Cole can run defesices and Deslin can escape from danger

and he can protect himself with a concrete power as well

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DarthAznable

Cole seems more impressive at where I'm at in the walkthrough butttt. Neon is pretty awesome and the AOE attack is insane but Cole has experience and as it stands power.

z3n_spyder616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cole stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only beat Infamous second son with evil karma ending but I am guessing powers aren't that different? Rowe should win

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Cole has superior durability, superior arsenal, far more powerful and can potentially one shot delsin since he has no real durability feats.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

agreed but not as massive as you think

depends Cole's powers are very ordidox and destructive While deslins has a wide varraity of effects such as smoke chokeing him out and Neon binding him and such

he stil tanks gun shots and if you rule out the PIS KO's he is fairly durable

Deslin you have to admit in all rounds has a massive edge in mobilaty which is the decideing factor here as Cole cannot recharge because of it and Deslin can

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

agreed but not as massive as you think

depends Cole's powers are very ordidox and destructive While deslins has a wide varraity of effects such as smoke chokeing him out and Neon binding him and such

he stil tanks gun shots and if you rule out the PIS KO's he is fairly durable

Deslin you have to admit in all rounds has a massive edge in mobilaty which is the decideing factor here as Cole cannot recharge because of it and Deslin can

Do i need to bring out the durability feats again? >:)

Delsin's versatility would not help him against cole. Cole is too powerful in the first place. Cole could easily arc restrain him from a distance or freeze him to subzero temperatures with freeze rockets or ice grenades.

Again do i have to bring out the durability feats and make you look like a fool for thinking they are on the same level?

Actually it won't matter because cole even with his head turned away would know where delsin is do to electromagnetism, and the OP says that neither needs to recharge their powers. Cole can one shot delsin easily with a single well aimed blast.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

Round 1: Cole. He is arguably just as versatile as Delsin, if not more so. Yes, on paper Delsin is versatile, but keep in mind that he has to keep swapping powers. Cole always has all of his powers at his disposal. He also has the benefit of defensive shields, allowing him to block the majority of Delsin's powers.

Round 2: Similar to round 1.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By godofnick

Well Delsin would touch Cole and when he wakes up he'd have no power because he needs core relays. So Cole would just kill him. Cole takes this. For the reasons above, Delsin can't drain Cole for this fight. Cole has greater variety to the way he uses his powers, greater experience with using them, and just greater resolve in general. He was put through hell to be the one Conduit that could stop the Beast, and that's what he did.

Not to mention that Cole can cut off at least two of Delsin's four power sources by draining their electricity: Video, Neon too. No DUP soldiers involved means no Concrete, leaving Delsin just with Smoke, giving Cole the advantage of range. Cole also has the advantage of his power source being a LOT more common than any of Delsin's, so while Delsin is scrambling for juice, Cole's just going to stretch out a hand and grab everything nearby.

Take into account that Cole can fire more missiles than Delsin's max, can slow down time to easily hit him (Precision), can block or even reflect some of Delsin's attacks with his Polarity Wall, he also has ice powers, Ionic abilities, slight gravitational manipulation abilities and so much more?

Delsin's got a few things going for him: He has the movement speed and maneuverability advantage. But Cole has the experience, the skills, the combat speed advantage with Precision, and a power source that is vastly more numerous. Delsin has never fought anything like Cole before, and he struggles to defeat Augustine who is Alden Tate level at most. Delsin is practically featless outside of speed. Not to mention if it's Evil Cole, he obliterates Delsin off the face of the planet in seconds. He is much more destructive than the latter, he absorbed the powers from the Beast, making him even more destructive, and he can not die without the use of a RFI. Evil Cole just giga drains the city that Delsin is in and ends the fight there. Good Cole throws an ionic vortex and rips Delsin to shreds.

Delsin can run. Delsin can hide. But Delsin can NOT win this fight.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power COPYING should be nullfied, as it need core relays, and thus, leaving D vulnerable to EVERYTHING. Second, D need a power source to use different powers, so he can only use one at a time, on the other hand, Cole can use both his elements by just one electrical source.

Sure, Delsin runs, but remind you, Cole has experience with Kessler, Kuo and Nix, who were all teleporters.

Delsin cannot win this, both rounds. Did his powers defeat a dude who is basicaly Dr. Manhattan? No.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Delsin if he uses his intangibility factor when in smoke or neon.

He can turn into smoke then get close enough to touch Cole, gaining his powers.

wiz111kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people saying delson would win should look at it from this angle in cole's game infamous:festival of blood cole acquires vampire powers and one of them is the ability to fly by separating his body into plenty bats kindof like delson (smoke) but much further and higher for cole, so now cole also has a mobility move and cole still has a massive energy level allowing him to easily destroy delson

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole all the way.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By joshua755

Good battle I give it to delsin

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delsin both rounds even i more like Cole than Delsin

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole should win both rounds. He can take more damage, use his shield to block most ranged attacks and if delsin is close enough one Ionic Drain is enough to end this battle instantly. Since Delsins biggest weakspot is eliminated (having to drain something to get the power and to recharge) it´s not like he has no chance at all. But I would give Cole 8/10.

And Cole wins the second Delsin touches him. Delsin absorbs his powers, both are knocked out but when they wake up again Delsin can´t use the power or at least only the basic moves. So in this situation Cole fights a nearly powerless Delsin.

@rogueshadow: If Cole always has all the powers why do you make two rounds with good and evil?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@raijin6: Morals on vs Morals off can change the outcome of a battle, if you're willing to go in for a direct kill, you have a better chance at winning, and with Cole's draining powers, that could be pretty important.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember if I posted here already, but whatever.

Cole both rounds. While Delsin was versatile, he was a bit of a cocky idiot and he simply lacked the durability and power output feats that Cole demonstrated. Also he needed power sources to switch his powers (that isn't simply a gameplay thing - it was stated in cutscenes, therefore is canon) whereas Cole has access to both electricity and ice/napalm powers and could switch between them willy-nilly and use both simultaneously.

If Round 2 allows Cole to be the Beast then he completely annihilates whatever city they're fighting in

BTW Delsin copying Cole's powers would be suicidal. After they both woke up, Delsin would be powerless until he found blast cores, whereas Cole's powers would be completely intact. It'd essentially be Cole vs. a slightly more durable than average, powerless, normal human.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: i think you should have simply said morals on/off because evil cole still has some morals

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole.More experienced, way more durable and differently a lot faster.

No Caption Provided

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Delsin

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Delsin more but I think Cole takes this.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delsin isn't that strong from what I've seen. Based on other what other people said in the past, my money is on Cole.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole wins both rounds.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole stomps Delsin is weak af. Also when he absorbs powers he doesn't get all of their abilities, he only copies a small proportion of their abilities then he can enhance them with shards, even then he still doesn't get to the level of capability as the original conduit he absorbed then from. Even if he did Cole is way more powerful and advanced with combat. Video is the only power that may be a threat to Cole. But he can just absorb the electricity to prevent Delsin from absorbing the video. Cole would still beat him anyway even if he had video.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Delsin is supposed to be the best Conduit in universe.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AngelJax

Cole. He's more experienced and while Deslin has the edge in versatility, I think Cole has the edge is raw power.

Kyz011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole both rounds. Okay, hear me out before you get triggered. Round 1: Some of Delsin's powers are powered by Electricity, Neon signs are powered by electricity, TV powered by electricity, and assuming there are no enemies nearby with concrete powers, concrete is useless, so at this point, it's Smoke Vs. Electricity + Ice + Napalm. Delsin could leach all three powers from him, but even if he does do that, he can only use 1 at a time, and the original user of the power seems to be more powerful in the long run. This wouldn't even happen though, whereas electricity is like nothing else, electricity travels through the air, and if Delsin got to close, he would try and leach his powers, but before he got to him, he would be met by a strike of electricity, therefore Cole wins, and he doesn't even have to use Napalm or Ice. Cole would win round 2 as well. The Beast is easily the most powerful Conduit we've seen, he could only be completely defeated with the RFI, but in the end, Cole absorbed the Beasts powers, and now Cole has Ice, Napalm, Electricity, and the powers of the Beast. Sure Delsin leached probably like a couple hundred powers, but he can only use 1 power at a time, whereas Cole has 4 powers that he can use at the same time, including his own and the Beasts. Once again, Delsin would not be able to leach Cole's power, because electricity can still travel through the air. The only way Delsin would ever win is if it was Good Cole, Evil Delsin, otherwise, in every other situation, Cole wins. Overall, Cole is the most powerful, and Delsin would not be able to get close enough...

Cole is the OG, and the best.

Coolboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Coolboy123

Ok for all you dummys that say if delsin touches cole during the fight then he gets coles powers he needs blast shards to reaccess all his powers cuz ik what you guys are thinking oh he absorbed hank and fetchs powers without the use of blast shards but he still needed them after absorbing eugene and augustine powers so same rule applies for cole if he touches cole then he will need blast shards to regain access to all his powers and even tho it says they don't need to recharge there talking about the powers that they have already and in this fight delsin has no blast shards so if delsin touches cole then those powers are lost and then cole can finish the job via a bioleech attack or just pummeling delsin to death now I want all you SS fanboys to think about that

Coolboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also one more thing all of coles ionic attacks can counter delsins attacks just think delsin were to try to execute and orbital drop on cole then cole would thinking to himself well buddy that was a mistake and calls down and Ionic storm on delsin which could instantly kill delsin or damage him severely ionic vortex counters radiant sweep because while delsin is floating in the air that vortex is going to literally swallow delsin up and last and certainly not least ionic freeze counters hellfire swarm because while delsin is standing there all cole would have to do is be close enough to delsin and then freeze everything in the area including delsin so yea All the SS fanboys think about that also

Coolboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the grammatical errors guys