Eos Katara

EoS Zuko

Round 5:

Red Lotus

Fire lord Ozai

Bumi

Final round

Eos aang(starting in avatar state)

Season 1 korra(starting in avatar state)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

YOU.. SUMMONED.. ME.. MORTAL

where are my sacrifices..?..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never played Infamous 2

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears without effort. None of them have any defense against Radiant Sweep, nor the speed and intellect to avoid it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I really feel like Delsin could beat Aang in Avatar State.

Doubt anyone else agrees with that.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either stops at round 4 or 5. 4 might be too many strong people to handle, where as in round 5, zhaeer can pull the air out of his body and suffocate him

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: I actually agree.

He seems pretty OP.

Jmarshmallow

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

stops at 5...ish

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pierpat

@princearagorn1 said:

YOU.. SUMMONED.. ME.. MORTAL

where are my sacrifices..?..

Mortals summon other mortals all the time.... no sacrifices needed.

You are just a sort of half blooded numenorean....

@zaied said:

Clears without effort. None of them have any defense against Radiant Sweep, nor the speed and intellect to avoid it.

Radiant sweep is barely arrow speed.....aang has quite good combat speed feats. and he has never held still someone with these guys movement abilities with those bubbles.....

And he needs generators/strikes of good actions to activate that, he does not have the feats to casually do it.

Added final round.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

His inability to use multiple powers simultaneously and charging requirement puts him at a disadvantage. With rest time and assuming he is in an environment where he can readily access all charging materials, I can see him stopping at round four, or scraping through to round five, but definitely stopping there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zaied

@pierpat: Radiant Sweep is an instantaneous shockwave that has enough force to flip cars several feet while trapping anyone within several dozens of feet in a stasis field. It also makes anything it touches explode in a chain reaction. How can Aang escape the Neon stasis when not even the DUP (who can turn themselves into dust when moving around) can do it?

Karma buildup is a gameplay mechanic to prevent you from spamming it. He casually does it in the story several times (when he first learns it) and we see him use it at will in one of the endings. Delsin doesn't even need Radiant Sweep since Neon turns him into a bullet timer and he can one shot them.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't tagged :(

Delsin clears, ANY arguments at all will be destroyed by me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Hi.

Do you think Delsin's smoke powers could be manipulated by any of the opposing firebenders?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shiryu

Yosh!

And no, probably not, to display the level of control over fire to well, control a sentient beings own 'living' fire is a bit over the top for avatar, it wouldn't really matter much though, he would still have attacks like his Bloodthirsty blades from his video power and phosopher beams from his neon power to basically one-shot anyone here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Ok. Thanks.

I see I was justified in my earlier claim, then.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

@pierpat: Radiant Sweep is an instantaneous shockwave that has enough force to flip cars several feet while trapping anyone within several dozens of feet in a stasis field. It also makes anything it touches explode in a chain reaction. How can Aang escape the Neon stasis when not even the DUP (who can turn themselves into dust when moving around) can do it?

Karma buildup is a gameplay mechanic to prevent you from spamming it. He casually does it in the story several times (when he first learns it) and we see him use it at will in one of the endings. Delsin doesn't even need Radiant Sweep since Neon turns him into a bullet timer and he can one shot them.

I know what it is thanks. Hey, i'm not just a casual making infamous threads, i'm a big fan(lore&games).

He does not do it casually multiple times.... in the cutscenes he does it.... twice?
And what on earth makes him a bullet timer?

And DuP big ones tank the wave.....

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zaied

@pierpat: Not implying you're a casual, I just like being specific ;). And yes, he does do it several times. When he first learns Radiant Sweep, Hellfire Swarm, one of the endings (to avoid spoilers), Space Needle, and against Augustine on the island.

He's only a bullet timer in Neon. The bullets move slow enough to dodge when Neon's activated with the reflex upgrade. And the big DUP operatives don't tank Radiant Sweep, or any of the karma bombs if that's what you meant

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pierpat

@zaied said:

@pierpat: Not implying you're a casual, I just like being specific ;). And yes, he does do it several times. When he first learns Radiant Sweep, Hellfire Swarm, one of the endings (to avoid spoilers), Space Needle, and against Augustine on the island.

He's only a bullet timer in Neon. The bullets move slow enough to dodge when Neon's activated with the reflex upgrade. And the big DUP operatives don't tank Radiant Sweep, or any of the karma bombs if that's what you meant

Wait wait....

The guys with the machine gun do tank it, you need to deliver the final blow to take them down.

Against agustine was after a strike of good/bad actions,so it's twice if we do not count when he learns it.

I'll ban karma bombs for NLF(No limit fallacy), let's see how he does without them.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zaied

@Pierpat:

The guys with the machine gun do tank it, you need to deliver the final blow to take them down.

No, Rooks (the minigun guys) go down to Karma Bombs as well. You only need to do a final blow if you soften them with your normal attacks.

Against agustine was after a strike of good/bad actions,so it's twice if we do not count when he learns it.

Again, that appears to be more of a game mechanic than anything since it's never suggested in the story, cutscenes, or dialogue that Conduits require good/bad acts to do their special moves. Though, it's moot since they're banned now. The stasis grenades, firepower, and heightened reflexes (correction - he's not a "bullet-timer", but the world does appear in slow-mo) are enough to get him to round 5.