• 56 results
MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MissyMoxie

Fight takes place on Mars, Dejah has two weeks prep time and access to any Martian technology.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MissyMoxie

I would say Dejah Thoris

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

Dejah Toris dies, The Martians aren't that advanced, can't say the same to The Holy Therns.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Frocharocha: Arent that advanced? They have a whole line of energy weapons and spaceships. What does the T-1000 have? A shotgun?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Frocharocha

@MissyMoxie said:

@Frocharocha: Arent that advanced? They have a whole line of energy weapons and spaceships. What does the T-1000 have? A shotgun?

But their space ships can travel back in time or in space lol. All they have was stolen from the Holy Therns and Therns. The First Ones are probably ridiculous powerful in the movies, too bad they aren't making more.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Frocharocha: Right but I am not saying an army of Martians against the Terminator army, I am saying Dejah against one T1000. Dejah wins

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Frocharocha

@MissyMoxie said:

@Frocharocha: Right but I am not saying an army of Martians against the Terminator army, I am saying Dejah against one T1000. Dejah wins

Unless Dejah has plasma weaponry or super heat one, i don't see her winning. T-1000 can regenerate with ridiculous easy. T-1000 were made because they are very resistant, not because of firepower.

metalman24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By metalman24

@MissyMoxie said:

I doubt it.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Frocharocha

@metalman24 said:

@MissyMoxie said:

I doubt it.

The Martains aren't that advanced, but the Therns and Holy Therns could win using the right weapons.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Frocharocha: @metalman24: She has flying abilities.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Frocharocha

@MissyMoxie said:

Well, if T-1000 doesn't bring a bazooka, probably stalemate to eternity unless Dejah finds away to kill him. otherwise, she'll get tired and T-1000 will have chances of killing her.

Movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Movies

@Frocharocha said:

@metalman24 said:

@MissyMoxie said:

I doubt it.

The Martains aren't that advanced, but the Therns and Holy Therns could win using the right weapons.

Their are no weapons to kill the T-1000. Have you not at all seen TERMINATOR 2? At all? The T-1000's been burned, frozen, shot, stabbed, truck explsion, helicopter crash/explosion, had his head blown apart, body blown to tiny pieces, regenerated and remained his shapeshifting abilities. The Therns have no way to destroy him. Nobody can.

@MissyMoxie said:

So whats she gonna do if she flies? Stay away in mid air of the T-1000?? Then it would be statemate. She would eventually have to come down on the ground to fight it and when that happens she toast. Even Superman gets owned by this god almighty TERMINATOR, He's shove his liquid finger up Supermans nose and blow his brains out, he could also do the same thing to her or anybody else. If Galactus went against the T-1000 H2H, The T-1000 would regenerate and laugh in his face. If you think Dejah stomps, you're in fact WRONG.

No Caption Provided

I would suck his big TERMINATOR **** Just so he'd do it!

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Frocharocha: Red Martians are immortal though I am not sure how that relates to them having to sleep.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MissyMoxie

@metalman24: I am pleased that you have not replied, I assume that you therefore agree with me?

TERMINATOR2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATOR2324

@MissyMoxie said:

@metalman24: I am pleased that you have not replied, I assume that you therefore agree with me?

How many times have you been told Dejay cannot win? The T-1000 would end her life quickly effortlessly and quickly.

He can shapeshift into sharp blades, make his body parts grow, had his body blown apart...etc.... regenerated, good as new. If you think Dejay stomps, you're in fact Wrong.

Shut your face... I don't care. THE TERMINATOR Stomps.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Movies said:

I would suck his big TERMINATOR **** Just so he'd do it!

I am fairly certain that androids would not have human genitalia.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MissyMoxie

@TERMINATOR2324: Who are you? I was talking to some other guy. Anyway you are wrong. I said with prep. How about this? Dejah leads the T1000 into a hole coated with stick free teflon surface (she has prepared this before). The T1000 would be stuck at the bottom of the hole FOREVER because it could not get out without being able to climb out. T1000 still have to deal with the laws of physics :). So then Dejah just sits at the top of the hole and does her nails or reads a book while waiting for the T1000's power source to give up. She is immortal after all. Dejah stomps.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zr0c00l

@Movies: lol i dont kmow deja therns and noones made a good argument as to how she beats t-1000 but dont get carried away. superman would melt t-1000 into nothing super quick, and theres nothing he could do to galactus

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Frocharocha

This is too strange. there are literally e3 guys wanking to T-1000 saying he has a chance of defeating Galactus? This must be a joke...

Back on topic, i'm going repeat what i said, I don't know how gravity on mars would work on T-1000, if Dejah doesn't find a super heat weapon, she isn't damaging him, but T-1000 can damage her in a very good numbe of ways.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Work: OK in the first story arc of the new Dejah series, she uses a sword which blows a hole through a colossus. A colossus could easily beat the T1000. That is a mismatch battle so I won't ever bother showing how badly the T1000 would lose that one. So then get this scenario - Dejah sneaks up behind the T1000 and cuts out its eyes. She uses her energy wings to fly around so that the robot can't grab her and now that it can't see, she impales it with her sword and blows the terminator back to the future.

How is the T1000 supposed to stop that sword? With magic? Terminators don't have access to magic by the way.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frocharocha

@MissyMoxie said:

@Work: OK in the first story arc of the new Dejah series, she uses a sword which blows a hole through a colossus. A colossus could easily beat the T1000. That is a mismatch battle so I won't ever bother showing how badly the T1000 would lose that one. So then get this scenario - Dejah sneaks up behind the T1000 and cuts out its eyes. She uses her energy wings to fly around so that the robot can't grab her and now that it can't see, she impales it with her sword and blows the terminator back to the future.

How is the T1000 supposed to stop that sword? With magic? Terminators don't have access to magic by the way.

T-1000 can regenerate from every piece. it can only be defeated if all parts of i'ts body are turn into ashes.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Frocharocha: Ok so blasts with the sword then hops in her hovercraft with a plasma cannon and obliterates what is left. Then flies it to outerspace and shoots it towards the sun. End result is that the T1000 loses. It can't out think her and it can't hurt her.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

This is too strange. there are literally e3 guys wanking to T-1000 saying he has a chance of defeating Galactus? This must be a joke...

Back on topic, i'm going repeat what i said, I don't know how gravity on mars would work on T-1000, if Dejah doesn't find a super heat weapon, she isn't damaging him, but T-1000 can damage her in a very good numbe of ways.

They are all the same person

RedRocket1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RedRocket1234

@zr0c00l said:

@Movies: lol i dont kmow deja therns and noones made a good argument as to how she beats t-1000 but dont get carried away. superman would melt t-1000 into nothing super quick, and theres nothing he could do to galactus

Superman couldnt melt the T-1000, his lazer vision would burn holes in it and it would regenerate.

T-1000 would shove his liquid fingers up Supermans nose and blow his brains out.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Frocharocha

@drgnx said:

@Frocharocha said:

They are all the same person, his accounts get banned every time her posts

I know.

@RedRocket1234 said:

@zr0c00l said:

Superman couldnt melt the T-1000, his lazer vision would burn holes in it and it would regenerate.

T-1000 would shove his liquid fingers up Supermans nose and blow his brains out.

It would break upon touching superman.

Avatar image for darkknightrises
DarkKnightRises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkKnightRises

THE TERMINATOR T-1000 Wins easily.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frocharocha

god you're either messing with me or you're flat out STUPID!

T-1000 Rapes hard and YES I SAID RAPE

T-1000 I WOULD SUCK YOUR DICK TO SHOVE YOUR LIQUID FINGERS INTO HER VAGINA AND RIP HER UTERUS OUT!!!!

T-1000 STOMPS.

That's is disturbing.

Avatar image for darkknightrises
DarkKnightRises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkKnightRises

Some people make up crap thats false and aint never seen the movie obviously to think blow his eyes or stabbing hole in him will affect it when it didnt KO him, the T-1000 regenerated instantly.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MissyMoxie

@DarkKnightRises: OK how about this then, Dejah leads the T1000 into the lost city of the White Apes. She knows her way around here, but the terminator's navigation system would be useless on Mars because the magnetic field there is not the same as on Earth. As it wanders around it gets bludgeoned time and again by White Apes, and maybe it kills some and maybe not. Anyway in the end it is beaten up so bad that Dejah just walks up to it and turns off its battery. No battery power means she wins. Then she uses the T1000's powerless corps as a doorstop, to hold the door open in her kitchen.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MissyMoxie

@DarkKnightRises: No more replies? I guess I must have convinced you. Dejah wins!

clownsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By clownsrus

@MissyMoxie said:

@DarkKnightRises: OK how about this then, Dejah leads the T1000 into the lost city of the White Apes. She knows her way around here, but the terminator's navigation system would be useless on Mars because the magnetic field there is not the same as on Earth. As it wanders around it gets bludgeoned time and again by White Apes, and maybe it kills some and maybe not. Anyway in the end it is beaten up so bad that Dejah just walks up to it and turns off its battery. No battery power means she wins. Then she uses the T1000's powerless corps as a doorstop, to hold the door open in her kitchen.

What proof do you have that the T-1000 is useless on Mars? Nothing suggest that, I mean extreme freeze slowed him down, but Mars is not extreme freeze and Mars being the closest planet to Earth would also mean that Mars is probably not that much cooler. So its doubtful the T-1000's programming would b messed up. What do White Apes have to do with this debate? WTH...............................Now Dejah is gonna turn it's barry off? YOU............... You realise he has no batter right? He has doesnt have a CPU Either to destroy.

Please explain to me where his Batter is at. You can see he had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated.

1:58

The T-800 punches through the T-1000's head, the T-1000 is not damaged, not KO'd and he regenerates instantly, melts himself and goes around the T-800 and swings him around with ease and throws his arm in a machine and crushes it.

:7 The T-1000 Mimic'd a floor. Thats proof if Dejah did turn him into a door knob, he can regenerate back to himself, he himself could mimic a door knob be just like it if he wanted. The T-1000 can mimic whatever he wants.

I aint trying to be rude this time. I'm trying to point out facts to you. The T-1000 is immortal, can mimic/shapeshift into whatever he wants...etc...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

dejah thor melts t1000 in a second

clownsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By clownsrus

@SirFizzWhizz said:

NO, the T-1000's been melted and came back to life before.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@clownsrus said:

@SirFizzWhizz said:

then it gets melted again

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MissyMoxie

@clownsrus: Because of the different magnetic fields! Its navigation system is based on magnets like all other robots and machines. Mars has a very different magnetic field. The T1000 would probably walk around in circles.

Hopefully this will help:

No Caption Provided

So you can see that the T1000 walks around in circles and circles until it loses strength in its legs. Dejah might as well watch this all happen from her spaceship, then come down at the last moment before it collapses to say "silly robot! you thought you could beat me?"

goodguys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By goodguys

@MissyMoxie said:

@clownsrus: Because of the different magnetic fields! Its navigation system is based on magnets like all other robots and machines. Mars has a very different magnetic field. The T1000 would probably walk around in circles.

Hopefully this will help:

No Caption Provided

So you can see that the T1000 walks around in circles and circles until it loses strength in its legs. Dejah might as well watch this all happen from her spaceship, then come down at the last moment before it collapses to say "silly robot! you thought you could beat me?"

Eye Roll

Whatever.

She could also walk around in circles seeing shes just an earthly being. =/

The T-1000 is immortal, nothing can affect it. He's been burned, frozen, shot, stabbed, drowned, head blown in half, body blown in half, his eye blown out, his entire body blown into tiny pieces, regenerated, remained shapeshifting abilities, he could slice her head off with ease with his blades and since Mars is even further from the sun than Earth is, her extreme heat would cool off and it would be useless against the T-1000. You still posted no proof of the T-1000 walking around in Circles on Mars. I could use your info and say humans would do the exact same thing and still not have enough proof. Mars is just a Planet full of Rocks and it has no gravity so they would both probably float and beat each other floating and being liquid Metal i'm sure the T-1000 could swim in space without problem.

Anywho the T-1000, Stomps with his big TERMINATOR finger.

goodguys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By goodguys

@SirFizzWhizz said:

@clownsrus said:

@SirFizzWhizz said:

then it gets melted again

He'd stick his big TERMINATOR finger in her before she had the chance and he'd kill her.

The T-1000 Destroys easily.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MissyMoxie

@goodguys: Read back the OP please. Dejah has two weeks of prep and knows that the T1000 is coming. If she did not have prep I will admit that if it was lucky that it might have a small chance of beating her, IF it was exceptionally lucky. With prep she is going to turn the T1000 into uselessness. So then you think the T1000 has some sort of magnetic advantage that Dejah would not? I don't get how, but even if yes, then Dejah could create an anti-magnetic field in those to weeks and render this advantage void. I am not sure if you really understand the magnetic field part. How about this then seeing as you refuse to admit logic in the other scenarios I have posed. Dejah uses the Martian teleportation technology that John Carter uses to get to Mars, and she suspends the T1000 midway between Earth and Mars in a teleportation feedback loop. By the way nothing survives in outer space, not even the T1000. Solar radiation would melt it instantly. Dejah wins again. I have given you ten scenarios where Dejah wins and you keep replying with nonsense.

Deathwing1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Deathwing1234

@MissyMoxie said:

@goodguys: Read back the OP please. Dejah has two weeks of prep and knows that the T1000 is coming. If she did not have prep I will admit that if it was lucky that it might have a small chance of beating her, IF it was exceptionally lucky. With prep she is going to turn the T1000 into uselessness. So then you think the T1000 has some sort of magnetic advantage that Dejah would not? I don't get how, but even if yes, then Dejah could create an anti-magnetic field in those to weeks and render this advantage void. I am not sure if you really understand the magnetic field part. How about this then seeing as you refuse to admit logic in the other scenarios I have posed. Dejah uses the Martian teleportation technology that John Carter uses to get to Mars, and she suspends the T1000 midway between Earth and Mars in a teleportation feedback loop. By the way nothing survives in outer space, not even the T1000. Solar radiation would melt it instantly. Dejah wins again. I have given you ten scenarios where Dejah wins and you keep replying with nonsense.

Do you not realise the T-1000 is made up of liquid metal and liquid metal is not magnetic? With prep she wont do anything, you know why? Cause the T-1000 is immortal. You know what Immortal means? It means he can't die. Stop bringing up magnetic this and Magnetic that. The T-1000 is not magnetic.

Dejay cant win and theirs 3 reasons why.

1. She just some stupid girl with no super powers.

2. The T-1000 is immortal.

3. The T-1000 is way to fast, can shapeshift, regenerate..etc...You changing the location aint gonna help Dejah win this fight either.......The T-1000 had his entire body blown to pieces and regenerated before.

The T-1000 wins.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MissyMoxie

@Deathwing1234: How does it navigate without magnets then? You can't just say "no magnets" and expect to win this debate!!!! You have not answered the other ways that she could destroy the robot though. Also liquid metal is magnetic. The Earth's core is molten (that means liquid) and the core is what created the Earth's magnetic field. So liquid metal HAS to to be magnetic.

Also did I mention that all of this technology that I have mentioned is from the Warlord of Mars Dejah Thoris series which is based 400 years before the present day! The Red Martians woud have created thousands of things to kill a single T1000 in that time.

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xanax

@MissyMoxie said:

@Deathwing1234: How does it navigate without magnets then? You can't just say "no magnets" and expect to win this debate!!!! You have not answered the other ways that she could destroy the robot though. Also liquid metal is magnetic. The Earth's core is molten (that means liquid) and the core is what created the Earth's magnetic field. So liquid metal HAS to to be magnetic.

Also did I mention that all of this technology that I have mentioned is from the Warlord of Mars Dejah Thoris series which is based 400 years before the present day! The Red Martians woud have created thousands of things to kill a single T1000 in that time.

How does it navigate without Magnetic? I don't know, but he aint Magnetic cause Liquid Metals Magnetic. for example if you stick a magnet on your refridgerator or your car and the magnet sticks, then thats proof the car, refridgerator or whatever is Magnetic. Now you should know that a Magnet wont stick to liquid metal and since Liquid Metal is a watery type of metal that would mean that a Magnet wont stMoick, so therefore its not Magnetic. Moltein and Liquid are not the same thing. LOL I don't know where you went school dude. lol

How can they kill the T-1000 when the T-1000 Can';t even die. =/ Did you not know the T-1000 can regenerate when his entire body gets blown to piece, but Dejah, the Red Martians cant? Therefore the T-1000 Wins.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ComocYahweh

The T-X was supposed to be able to kill T-1000.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Frocharocha

@ComocYahweh said:

And it did, with a Plasma weapon. Whomever, Dejah Torris isn't know for possessing Plasma weaponry.

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Xanax

@ComocYahweh said:

The T-X? The one who got run over by a helicopter, got trapped and had to rip her legs apart to get free because she couldnt use her super strength to lift all that trash off of her legs. The T-1000 on the other hand would of just leaked out and put himself back together like nothing ever happened.

The T-X Was a big rip off of the T-1000.

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Xanax

@Frocharocha said:

@ComocYahweh said:

And it did, with a Plasma weapon. Whomever, Dejah Torris isn't know for possessing Plasma weaponry.

Cross overs are non canon and the T-X's plasma canon couldnt even burn the T-800's flesh, it knocked him back about 50 feet or so because the force of the Plasma canon was powerful, but the heat couldnt even burn his flesh. So the Plasma Canon vaping the T-1000 is very hard to believe. =/

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Xanax said:

@Frocharocha said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Cross overs are non canon and the T-X's plasma canon couldnt even burn the T-800's flesh, it knocked him back about 50 feet or so because the force of the Plasma canon was powerful, but the heat couldnt even burn his flesh. So the Plasma Canon vaping the T-1000 is very hard to believe. =/

that's abc logic, however it says on the wiki that the T-X is the superior one and it was made to terminate terminators.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MissyMoxie

This conversation has gotten away from Dejah.  There has still not been a way that anyway has described how she can be beaten.  

Scorpion67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Scorpion67

@MissyMoxie said:

This conversation has gotten away from Dejah. There has still not been a way that anyway has described how she can be beaten.

I believe you were told several times why she loses.

The T-1000 rams his big metal fist right through her face and shes dead.......... if not definitely KO'd.

Scorpion67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scorpion67

T-1000 definitely takes this hands down.