Defenders:
Classic Dr Strange
Ultimate Namor
Current Siver Surfer
Savage Hulk
VS

WHO WINS

#2 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the duo, 8/10.  The team get the two due to Strange (being classic), would get a few more if he/they had one sided prep against the duo.

#3 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
I'll take the duo, 8/10.  The team get the two due to Strange (being classic), would get a few more if he/they had one sided prep against the duo.
I'll give the Defenders Prep
#4 Posted by lord_galactus (860 posts) - - Show Bio

ps silver surfer looks weird in that pic

#5 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_galactus said:
Sorry for posting that fuckery a second ago without reading your rulesTeam 1,surfer and strange are to much 
Sorry, but Thanos alone has trumped SS everytime, he's killed him at least once, he's always been portrayed well above SS.  He's got ample power compowered to SS, who got one shot by Odin, when Thanos & SS fought him, while Thanos conitunued to fight him.  As stated before Strange (classic) is the real threat, but only more so if he has prep, other wise, the duo take the hefty majority.
#6 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
Is that one sided prep for just them? or both teams get prep?
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Without morals - Surfer solo.

#8 Posted by lord_galactus (860 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: I was more or less aiming strange at thanos...and surfer and darkseid
#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (13683 posts) - - Show Bio

Defenders because of the one hour prep

#10 Edited by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_galactus said:

@bumnut: I was more or less aiming strange at thanos...and surfer and darkseid

Darkseid>>SS, just as Thanos easily>>SS.  Either Thanos or Darkseid should take SS for a decent majority. Doesn't look good for Strange, facing not only Thanos, but Darkseid as well.
#11 Edited by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

I seriously don't think so.  You think Thanos dominates SS cause of any morals SS has, I personally believe your sorely mistaken.  Thanos has pretty much always been shown to be above SS, both power and intellect.   I seriously find it hard to believe you just stated that SS would solo both Thanos & DS together, when he's been beaten and practically killed by Thanos alone??
#12 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
Only Prep for the Defenders 
#13 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
I'll call it split then, with the possibility of a very slight majority for the Defenders, only if it's more than a few hours, and talking day or two.
#14 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
@YoungGunna said:
@bumnut said:
I'll call it split then, with the possibility of a very slight majority for the Defenders, only if it's more than a few hours, and talking day or two.
No only a hour
#15 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see them doing much with an hour, sorry.  DS & Thanos take it then.

#16 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sure Strange can stir something up in that time

#17 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange was insanely powerful

#18 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
Im sure Strange can stir something up in that time
In one hour?? Only if you want him to win.
#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut said:
@czarny_samael said:

I seriously don't think so.  You think Thanos dominates SS cause of any morals SS has, I personally believe your sorely mistaken.  Thanos has pretty much always been shown to be above SS, both power and intellect.   I seriously find it hard to believe you just stated that SS would solo both Thanos & DS together, when he's been beaten and practically killed by Thanos alone??
But not speed. Surfer has nanosecond speed reactio which gives him ability to attack his opponents millions of times before they will even know what is going on.
#20 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
@bumnut said:
@czarny_samael said:

But not speed. Surfer has nanosecond speed reactio which gives him ability to attack his opponents millions of times before they will even know what is going on.
And when has the prevented him from practically being beaten to death by Thanos??  I've never once seen SS even remotely get the upper hand on Thanos.
#21 Edited by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:  Again you are looking at feats and not whats happening in the comics. Thanoes has shown to better the Surfer and pretty much most of there battles. Thanoes has had no trouble catching Surfer even when he is trying 2 speed blizt him. This doesnt work in Surfers favor. Surfer does have speed and if you want to be technical about it. They should not touch him but again your not going by the characters in the comic you just choosing your favorite character to win for such and such a reason.
I understand it cool Surfer is your favorite but its not how he is being shown in the comics. In the comics Thanoes and Darkseid have fought and hit extremely high speedsters like Surfer and Superman. Surfer speed here would not help because they have high reaction time. It doesnt make sense but its how the comics are written. So you have to follow the comics and Surfer would be hit.

Answer the forum I wanna say Defeneders....but Darkseid is going to give them alot of trouble. His omega effect is going to seriously mess anyone of them up. I can see Hulk tanking hits from it but not namor or Classic Strange if hit by it. Surfer is durable he could problly withstand it.

Other than that Im gonna say defenders win because of Classic Strange and his feats. Its 2 powerful. Hulk will hold 1 of them off Surfer can back up strange. Namor is pretty useless here.
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender :
Surfer speedblitz. Again - no morals. You again didn't even read rules of the battle.
#23 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said: 
@supermandefender : Surfer speedblitz. Again - no morals. You again didn't even read rules of the battle.

Yea no morals but Silver Surfer did get beat pretty badly by Thanos even with his speed 
#24 Posted by pooty (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: When Thanos is trying to destroy the universe you think SS fights Thanos with morals on? I don't think Surfer is going to hold back with that much on the line. Thanos has tagged SS when SS was flying so fast he was passing stars in his wake. Thanos still had no trouble tagging him and dodging his blast.  I know this is Current upgraded surfer but i still have not seen him beat someone on Classic Thanos level on his own. Nevertheless Dr. Strange with prep solos. Thanos nor Darkseid can beat him. IMO
#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
@czarny_samael: When Thanos is trying to destroy the universe you think SS fights Thanos with morals on? I don't think Surfer is going to hold back with that much on the line. Thanos has tagged SS when SS was flying so fast he was passing stars in his wake. Thanos still had no trouble tagging him and dodging his blast.  I know this is Current upgraded surfer but i still have not seen him beat someone on Classic Thanos level on his own. Nevertheless Dr. Strange with prep solos. Thanos nor Darkseid can beat him. IMO
Beside the fact, that writers didnt't allow him to use his speed against Thanos.
#26 Posted by pooty (10310 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: Its in "Cosmic Avengers" or something similar to that title but you can plainly see SS passing actual stars and Thanos can still see him and react. He was able to react to The Fallen coming at him pretty quickly. Reacted to Mjolnir being thrown at him. I mean if it was only one time i could agree with you. But Thanos has reacted to so many speedsters that it proves he can do it. The Runner being the exception. Who was even too fast for Surfer.
#27 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

darksied and thanos wins

#28 Posted by King Saturn (222796 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid and Thanos for the win here... this could be an awesome battle though...
#29 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange should get the win