Defenders vs Mighty Avengers

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

The Defender team of Hulk, Dr. Strange, Namor, Valkyrie, Nighthawk, Hellcat and Silver Sufer

vs

Sentry, Ares, Wonderman, Ironman, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, and the Wasp

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Apparition

dr, strange and silver surfer against a team full of people who aren't powerful enough to take on either of them? and strange and surfer get help???

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"dr, strange and silver surfer against a team full of people who aren't powerful enough to take on either of them? and strange and surfer get help???"

U think its overkill?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

lol just a little.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"lol just a little."

I really thought with Sentry, Ares, Wonderman, Ironman, and Ms Marvel. They really stood a good chance at winning.

Y do u think not?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

cause strange is so powerful he can cast a spell to stop time, teleport them away, or whatever he wants to. silver surfer is too fast for the others to fight against and he can rearrange their molecules or just blast them with cosmic energy. strange could defeat them all by himself and surfer probably could, though sentry would give him a little bit of trouble. but then you add in the hulk and namor and the avengers really dont have a chance.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Great points!

I don't get it. I read Loki is still greater than Strange. If so, why wasn't Loki able to just wipe out the old Avengers, who never had the kind of firepower the Mighty Avengers have?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

i dont think loki is as powerful as strange. he's never shown to do anything near strange's levels. but he was more than powerful enough to defeat the old avengers, except thor. i would say that he was worried about odin getting upset or having to directly face thor or maybe it was just the writers.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Copy

Defenders. The hulk beat sentry himself (even though he was wwh). And the rest is easy when strange and surfer are together.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Yeah Silver Surfer and Dr. Stange win this on their own. But you are also giving them Hulk Namor and more. Poor Avengers.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andferne

Apparition says:

"i dont think loki is as powerful as strange. he's never shown to do anything near strange's levels. but he was more than powerful enough to defeat the old avengers, except thor. i would say that he was worried about odin getting upset or having to directly face thor or maybe it was just the writers."

Apparition gots a good point/idea. It could be Lokie never wanted to really go all out spell-wise and cause major dissasters because he knew his Odin found out he would either make him face Thor(unleashed), Odin himself, or Odin mught just imprison him again like he has done before.

I do agree that the Defenders take this fight though. Strange and Surfer together can take out most of the other group alone, if not all of them.