Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fiodestromus
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Defenders have proclaimed themselves the perfect team since their last meeting at Dairy Queen(still craving that burger)

So they have been challenging teams more often

Heroes and Villains have allied themselves with one another to fight them

Dr.Strange finds out a week before(week prep) and informs the whole team that they must once again

"RUN THE GAUNTLET!!"

Team consist of:Dr.Strange,Namor,Indestructible Hulk(including Banner),Silver Surfer,and Hellstorm

The team is at Full power

If they beat Team 4 Hulk keeps the hammer

• teams are in their most recent/current form
  • a day prep between each fight
  • Teams they fight are caught by surprise
  • The team is at Full power
  • No BFR.

Team 1:John Constantine,Wolverine(in berserker rage),Luke Cage,Daken(Muramasa blades),Colossus

Team 2:Human Torch,Thing(Angrir),Cyclops ,Storm,and Juggernaut(Kuurth)

Team 3: Wonderman,Abomination(Chaos king),A-bomb,Rulk,John Constantine

Team:4 Sentry,Superman,Thor,Gladiator,Ghost Rider

Team 5:Odin and Zeus and Galactus(no destroying the team with a thought,Hulk has smart talked Zeus again and wants a fist fight including Odin)

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team might be able to get past round 3 but stops at round 4

Herald417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Herald417

Stomps 1-3 team 4 is a great fight I personally think that the defenders would take it due to prep. theres a strong argument that can be made for team 4 due to namor being a weak link but I think that Surfer and Strange can use telepathy to take down sentry and potentially Gladiator (he has psi shields but can be broken by sufficiently powerful telepathy I think surfer would be up to it but I'm not sure and all they have to do is bring his confidence down not take over his mind or anything to fancy) Hulk could hold thor until strange or surfer are free and due to prep strange would know that superman is weak to magic and surfer would know that he is weak to red sun energy and kryptonite Im positive surfer can duplicate red son energy Im pretty sure he could do kryptonite as well. which allows either of them to take superman out of the fight . With the other assisting hulk with thor and I think that ghost rider would ultimately win I think that hellstrom could hold ghost rider until help arrives

Team 5 is a complete mismatch stomp anyone of the 3 on team 5 could solo

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

team 3 is gonna be tough, leaning towards team 4, no way their getting past team five

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they stop Kuurth? Angrir can probably take any of them except Sulver Surfer. Kuurth is practically unstoppable. Torch/Storm/Cyclops are also damn good distractions.