• Everyone is in character but are bloodlusted
  • Everyone has standard equipment
  • Street levelers only
  • No telepaths or telekinesis abilities
  • No magic
  • No speedsters
  • You can have up to 12 people.
  • Fight takes place in New York City.

My team: Master Chief, Kelly-087, Samuel-034, and Noble Team.

John-117 (Master Chief)
John-117 (Master Chief)
Kelly-087
Kelly-087
Samuel-034
Samuel-034
Noble Logo
Noble Logo

Side Note: Be careful when selecting your team members, they may not work well together.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Kharn The Betrayer

Mwhahahahaha

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I gots this...

Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow- GI Joe

Foot Tech Ninjas (2x)- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ultimate Hawkeye- Marvel

Ghost- Marvel

Night Thrasher- Marvel

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Gorgon
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Bloodshot
  4. Brusier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 202122

deathstroke

iron fist

luke cage

ultimate hawkeye

Batman

Jason Todd

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CalebHara

UDON Taskmaster, Deathstroke, Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Night Crawler, Iron Fist

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brick909

Iron fist, deadpool, batman, ultimate hawkeye,snake eyes.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By robertloucksjr

Shroud

Daredevil

Shang-Chi

Finesse

Paladin

Katherine Bishop

Golden Arrow

Punisher

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, Deadpool, Nightwing, Taskmaster, Outlaw, Tim Drake, Alfred Pennyworth, Black Canary and John Constantine.

Just 9...

InnerAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InnerAssassin

Zoom

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Strider92: I don't know much about Kharn. Can you tell me how good his reaction, speed, strength, and equipment is. Your contender is up against 9 spartans. In any case, I cease to believe anyone at street level could solo this team.

@Floopay: I don't have knowledge on Vash the Stampede, nor Alexander Anderson. So I have to base it off their wikia pages. They seem to possess some great speed and skill but nothing suggests that they can get through the Spartan armor, let alone work well with the merc with a mouth. lol.

@jsav777: Nothing suggests Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes would work well together. Arn't they mortal enemies? In any case my team stomps yours. Ghost and Night thrasher are non factors here.

@jeanroygrant: As far as I know, Gorgon has some telepathy powers, he cannot be used. And Bruiser? I know a billion characters by that name. If your talking about Molly Hayes, she is deffinately not a street leveler in terms of strength.

@202122: All are great fighters, but I don't see how they can put down 9 spartans. Jason Todd is a weak link here.

@CalebHara: Nightcrawler will be troublesome. I still say my team takes it 7/10 times maybe more.

@brick909: Iron fist is a great fighter. This fight is all out standard equipment. Each of my spartans have Assault Rifles and a Magnum. No one it that team could take down one spartan let alone 9. Not on a random encounter at least.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Interesting. I'm open for discussion.

@InnerAssassin: Zoom is a speedster and can't be used as per rules of the OP. Sorry.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MonsterStomp: Gorgon doesn't have T/P, he turns people into stone.

This Bruiser

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jeanroygrant said:

Gorgon doesn't have T/P, he turns people into stone.

So transmutation...

I'm not a huge know it all on marvel so I'm refering to the Marvel wikia. And according to that "The Gorgon possesses a moderate form of telepathic capability, the limits of which aren't known. However, he is able to mentally communicate with individuals, such as he did with Elektra."

Can't be used. Even if he never uses it for offesive harm.

On another note, I don't know the capabilities of that Bruiser.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MonsterStomp said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Gorgon doesn't have T/P, he turns people into stone.

So transmutation...

I'm not a huge know it all on marvel so I'm refering to the Marvel wikia. And according to that "The Gorgon possesses a moderate form of telepathic capability, the limits of which aren't known. However, he is able to mentally communicate with individuals, such as he did with Elektra."

Can't be used. Even if he never uses it for offesive harm.

On another note, I don't know the capabilities of that Bruiser.

Than those abilties won't be used.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Gorgon
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Bloodshot
  4. Brusier

Nice choice with 4. He's got a massive amp as of late tho.

What If Spider-Man.

Back in Black Spider-Man.

SpOck.

Spider-Man 2099.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@lafluxsaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Gorgon
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Bloodshot
  4. Brusier

Nice choice with 4. He's got a massive amp as of late tho.

Yeah, I recently heard Kaine couldn't even hurt him one bit.

I swear the other day he lost to Daredevil, lol.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CalebHara

@MonsterStomp: I think my team take majority, the Spartan's shields can be broken, and with the greater numbers my team has, that would mean that they could double team some of the more dangerous members. No one on your team can take a blow from Iron Fist :)

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hondo_

Ooooo this gonna be hard

1. Rook (Ben 10 Omniverse)

2. Arbiter (Halo 3)

3. Spider Girl (MARVEL)

4. Subject Delta (Bioshock 2)

5. Elanor (Bioshock 2)

6. Alien 6 (AVP 2010)

7. Dark (AVP 2010)

8. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 1,2,3,)

9. Black Cat

10. Domino

11. Gambit

12. Captain America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: They did train together so could coordinate their moves very well. They have also worked together in other situations as well so if they do have a common enemy to fight, yeah they'd be pretty effective

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Kelly may be too fast for some of these characters.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CalebHara said:

@MonsterStomp: I think my team take majority, the Spartan's shields can be broken, and with the greater numbers my team has, that would mean that they could double team some of the more dangerous members. No one on your team can take a blow from Iron Fist :)

I'm inclined to disagree. The Spartan armor can take so much punishment. They can survive free falling from space. Iron Fist is a handy H2H fighter, but he's not doing much up against 9 Spartans with precise aiming and 25th century assault rifles. Yes I have 9 Spartans on my team. John, Kelly and Samuel are best friends and have more teammate chemistry than your team. The Noble team (6) also have fantastic team chemisty as seen in Halo Reach (game). I think you'll need more talent along with that team.

@jeanroygrant: Doesn't work that way :P Feel free to replace him.

@jsav777: Huh. Well I'll give you that. Still, you have Ghost and Night Thrasher that are non factors and would get killed pretty easily.

@Hondo_: Interesting. I'm open for discussion.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CalebHara

@MonsterStomp: No, Spartans with guns can literally do nothing to Danny, Danny is a bullet timer. He has even taken out a guy before the bullet leaves the barrel of his gun. He will be able to dodge everything the Spartans throw at him, as he does here.

As for the rest, Kaine can effectively web alot of your team to the floor or walls, rendering them incapacitated an very easy kills for any of the other team mates.

Spartan armour is shown to be easily broken. In Halo al it requires is 2-3 melee strike, or normal bullets to do this. UDON Taskmaster and Deathstroke can both provide bullet fire that can break shields, and everyone on my team can create enough force from melee strike to put them down.

Nightcrawler can constantly teleport, grabbing on to your team members, and dropping them from great heights (probably wont kill them) but this will leave them out of the battle and out of the fight. This is until they fall, and once they are on the ground they can be teleported again and again until the other people on my team are ready to face them too.

Iron fist can probably one shot anyone on your team. Using an IFP he has been able to take out HUGE monsters, entire trains, he even one-shotted the helicarrier. The IFP will without a doubt break the shields of the Spartan, if not killing him in one blow.

Your team is formidable, but my team is too fast, and too god in close quarters combat to be beaten.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Strider1992

@MonsterStomp said:

@Strider92: I don't know much about Kharn. Can you tell me how good his reaction, speed, strength, and equipment is. Your contender is up against 9 spartans. In any case, I cease to believe anyone at street level could solo this team.

Reaction speed feats for Kharn are quite hard to come by however for comparison normal Space Marine's have swatted bullets from the air with their hands and deflected them with knives and swords. Kharn regularly makes mincemeat or of these guys in the reaction speed department. Space Marine's can run upwards of 50mph/80kph and appear as a blur in combat. Kharn has speed blitzed them in the past so he's quite a bit faster. His about a 10tonner. He has a healing factor that allowed him to survive getting his chest ripped out. His standard gear includes Gorechild(a demonic weapon that cuts on a molecular level) a plasma pistol and Power armor. Power armor can shrug off hits from bolter fire (which are effectively small missiles) with hardly any damage. Kharn has this armor however his is demonically enhanced due to his favor by the blood god thus he is more durable than your average marine by quite a lot. Due to the fact Halo Spartan weapons like the assault rifle are quite close to modern day firearms they would most likely not even bypass Kharn's armor. Kharn is over 10 thousand years old and spends every waking moment of it in battle. He is arguably the most skilled human based fighter in his universe able to take on opponents who dwarf him in stats and numbers.

What you have to remember here is that the only thing that stops someone like a bloodlusted Spider-man soloing these Spartan's is their Mjolnir armor. Which is of course very durable. Without that someone like bloodlusted Spider-man would rip through this team without any trouble. Due to Gorechild Spartan durability is rendered a mute point as Gorechild slices through Space Marine's with ease who are far more durable than Spartan's. Due to its molecular level cutting it has also been able to slice through tanks in one-hit. As Kharn having absolutely no morals at all he will not hesitate to cut them down in the worst way possible.

To sum it up Kharn has more fighting experience than all the Spartans combined, is most likely a better fighter than all of them combined, all his stats are better than the Spartan's one on one and the Spartan's have no way of getting past Kharn's durability whereas their durability is negligible due to the fact Kharn regularly cuts down characters far more durable and far more skilled.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By afueikawa
  1. King Bradley (FMA Brotherhood)
  2. Jin (Tekken: Blood Vengeance - is he allowed if he uses Devil's Gene)
  3. Zack (FF7)
  4. Kadaj and Co (FF7)
  5. Lightning Farron (FF XIII - might be wrong on the number)
  6. Noctis Lucis Caelum (FF XIII Versus)
  7. Deadpool
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CalebHara said:

@MonsterStomp: No, Spartans with guns can literally do nothing to Danny, Danny is a bullet timer. He has even taken out a guy before the bullet leaves the barrel of his gun. He will be able to dodge everything the Spartans throw at him, as he does here.

As for the rest, Kaine can effectively web alot of your team to the floor or walls, rendering them incapacitated an very easy kills for any of the other team mates.

Spartan armour is shown to be easily broken. In Halo al it requires is 2-3 melee strike, or normal bullets to do this. UDON Taskmaster and Deathstroke can both provide bullet fire that can break shields, and everyone on my team can create enough force from melee strike to put them down.

Nightcrawler can constantly teleport, grabbing on to your team members, and dropping them from great heights (probably wont kill them) but this will leave them out of the battle and out of the fight. This is until they fall, and once they are on the ground they can be teleported again and again until the other people on my team are ready to face them too.

Iron fist can probably one shot anyone on your team. Using an IFP he has been able to take out HUGE monsters, entire trains, he even one-shotted the helicarrier. The IFP will without a doubt break the shields of the Spartan, if not killing him in one blow.

Your team is formidable, but my team is too fast, and too god in close quarters combat to be beaten.

Actually the Spartan armor has very high durability. Unless Danny can deliver a punch with a force of 426,760 Newtons or more he isn't going to crack their shields. 426,760 N is the force Master Chief hit the Earths ground with in Halo 4 freefalling from space (Yes, I can show you the calculations if you want, I have a genius friend that worked it out). Normal bullets can't pierce their armor either. At least, not the bullets in the 21st century. And Spartan soldiers have a punch force of several tons.

Want to talk H2H combat?

Master Chief may not be as good as Iron Fist due to less showings but the Spartan procedures improve with age. At 14, John was said to have the body of an 18 year old Olympian. He took on four highly trained ODST's at once. John walked away from the fight killing two soldiers and the other two severely injured.

Thats enough about John. Iron Fist is still a mortal and can die from normal firearms. There will be 9 Spartans with the accuracy to put IF down before he does anything really dangerous.

Take Master Chiefs speed and reflexes and amp it up, because Kelly is said to be able to react faster and run faster than any other Spartan II. I feel confident she could take Kaine in a good fight.

As for Nightcrawler. Master Chief says he sees things happening in slow motion. He has the reaction to dodge point blank bullets and swat away missles in mid flight. Nightcrawler wouldn't be able to think the extra milliseconds needed to successfully pull off a completed teleportation attack and from what I hear, he really isn't that durable. John has enough punch force to crack an elites skull.

All in all. My team still has the ability to work as a complete team. Your team doesn't. John, Samuel and Kelly have trained together since 8 and are the best of friends.

@Strider92 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Reaction speed feats for Kharn are quite hard to come by however for comparison normal Space Marine's have swatted bullets from the air with their hands and deflected them with knives and swords. Kharn regularly makes mincemeat or of these guys in the reaction speed department. Space Marine's can run upwards of 50mph/80kph and appear as a blur in combat. Kharn has speed blitzed them in the past so he's quite a bit faster. His about a 10tonner. He has a healing factor that allowed him to survive getting his chest ripped out. His standard gear includes Gorechild(a demonic weapon that cuts on a molecular level) a plasma pistol and Power armor. Power armor can shrug off hits from bolter fire (which are effectively small missiles) with hardly any damage. Kharn has this armor however his is demonically enhanced due to his favor by the blood god thus he is more durable than your average marine by quite a lot. Due to the fact Halo Spartan weapons like the assault rifle are quite close to modern day firearms they would most likely not even bypass Kharn's armor. Kharn is over 10 thousand years old and spends every waking moment of it in battle. He is arguably the most skilled human based fighter in his universe able to take on opponents who dwarf him in stats and numbers.

What you have to remember here is that the only thing that stops someone like a bloodlusted Spider-man soloing these Spartan's is their Mjolnir armor. Which is of course very durable. Without that someone like bloodlusted Spider-man would rip through this team without any trouble. Due to Gorechild Spartan durability is rendered a mute point as Gorechild slices through Space Marine's with ease who are far more durable than Spartan's. Due to its molecular level cutting it has also been able to slice through tanks in one-hit. As Kharn having absolutely no morals at all he will not hesitate to cut them down in the worst way possible.

To sum it up Kharn has more fighting experience than all the Spartans combined, is most likely a better fighter than all of them combined, all his stats are better than the Spartan's one on one and the Spartan's have no way of getting past Kharn's durability whereas their durability is negligible due to the fact Kharn regularly cuts down characters far more durable and far more skilled.

Fine, I'll let this one slip. If it weren't for that healing factor.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: Just a few minutes and I'll finish a very very large-post about my team...brace yourself.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: For my computer sake, I'll post the links to the pics. ( Yeah, I used 1-2 Respect Threads, or else this would take the whole day :P )

John Constantine:

Alfred Pennyworth:

Black Canary: ( I'll not post her H2H feats, it's not going to help much :P )

Deadpool:

Nightwing:

Taskmaster:

Outlaw:

Tim Drake

Batman

That being said, I think my team have the firepower and brains to put your team down.

And now I want my 5 hours back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The Question (Vic Sage)

2. Red Hood (pre-new 52)

3. Steel (pre-new 52)

4. Vigilante (IV)

5. Cosmic Boy

6. Black Bat

7. Nobody

8 & 9. Black Canary and Lady Shiva

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By spiderpool94

Deadpool, Spidey, Punisher, Gambitt, Predator, Terminator T-800, Midnighter.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

Deathstroke

Taskmaster

Prometheus

Deadpool

Batman

Spider-Man

Black Panther

Captain America

Midnighter

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Floopay

@MonsterStomp said:

@Floopay: I don't have knowledge on Vash the Stampede, nor Alexander Anderson. So I have to base it off their wikia pages. They seem to possess some great speed and skill but nothing suggests that they can get through the Spartan armor, let alone work well with the merc with a mouth. lol.

@jsav777: Nothing suggests Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes would work well together. Arn't they mortal enemies? In any case my team stomps yours. Ghost and Night thrasher are non factors here.

@jeanroygrant: As far as I know, Gorgon has some telepathy powers, he cannot be used. And Bruiser? I know a billion characters by that name. If your talking about Molly Hayes, she is deffinately not a street leveler in terms of strength.

@202122: All are great fighters, but I don't see how they can put down 9 spartans. Jason Todd is a weak link here.

@CalebHara: Nightcrawler will be troublesome. I still say my team takes it 7/10 times maybe more.

@brick909: Iron fist is a great fighter. This fight is all out standard equipment. Each of my spartans have Assault Rifles and a Magnum. No one it that team could take down one spartan let alone 9. Not on a random encounter at least.

Spartan Armor is advanced, but not as advanced as many people think it is. The assault rifles of Halo have the same specs as modern day assault rifles, meaning any decent caliber fire arm should be able to deal damage with it. Now my team dynamic might not be the best, I'll admit that. But Vash the Stampede has unmatched reflexes and his accuracy would put Bullseye to shame.

and Anderson is durable enough to shrug off assault rifle fire, tank explosions, and has an extremely powerful healing factor. Plus he's insanely versatile and has a ton of range, melee, and speed. More on him can be found here....or moreso, everything on him can be found there:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/cav-floopay-alexander-anderson-vs-cadencev2-johnny-blaze/739736/?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

whitetails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By whitetails

samurai jack!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Iron Fist, Black Panther, Batman, Wolverine, Deathstroke

Should I go on?

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By YoungChief

@whitetails said:

samurai jack!

Would stomp, but is he REALLY street level? I say no

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp said:

@jsav777: Huh. Well I'll give you that. Still, you have Ghost and Night Thrasher that are non factors and would get killed pretty easily.

False, Ghost can turn invisible and turn invisible so I doubt he's getting hit at all. In all likelihood, Ghost and the Foot Tech are going to stealth kill most of your team. He can also posses other people's armor, though, like he did to Mach-V, so he could turn of your Spartans against the rest. Night Thrasher has also tanked point blank machine gun fire with no damage. I don't see what your team could do to beat me here.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MonsterStomp

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: I forgot John Constatine was on your team. He can't be used because of his magic factor. Goes against OP rules. Sorry.

Alfred, Nightwing, Outlaw and Tim Drake are non factors.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/master-chief/570/the-master-chief-respect-thread/689732/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/yncg-master-chief-vs-cadencev2-space-marine/741103/

Alfred punches Deathstroke, did he knock him out? Catch him by suprise? etc. Shouldn't really matter as Spartans can deliver concrete shattering punches naturally.

Nightwing is decent, but nothing Spartans can't do. Master Chief (as your standard Spartan), took a few shots to the abdomen and ignored the pain. The Chief ran 107 km/h on a torn achillies tendon. Spartans can endure as much pain as anyone on your team and still fight. Nightwing can dodge bullets, Spartans can dodge missiles in mid flight.

Problem for any of your peak human conteders is, Spartans can see in 20 millisecond time. Kelly had to slow down to spar with other Spartans as she is the quickest one on my team (Halo wikia). John stated that he sees ODST's in slow motion because of his enhanced reflexes.

Outlaw takes out 2 mercenaries. John at 14 takes out 4 odst's. Outlaw can crack walls. Spartans can punch through titanium with ease. Outlaw can survive Rhino's hugs. The Spartan armor can endure over 400,000 Newtons of force from re-entry.

Actually Tim Drake may be trouble.

All in all your team of 5 still has 9 Spartans to go up against. I believe I still have more team chemistry than your team. Each of my Spartans can lift at least 3 tons, can see in 20 millisecond time, can tops speeds of 30 - 60km/h, have titanium crushing punch force and superior team work to boot. That being said, because of Canary Cry, I'd still give it to my team 7/10.

@jsav777: Ghost can turn invisible true. But Spartans have motion trackers to counter.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp: I was using a non-magical John Constantine, but, I can replace him with someone else If needed...are Blood-goyles or Fallens allowed? ( As magic and demon powers are two different things, and they still can be killed by any peak human with a brain.)

I never have seen the feat itself, so I didn't post it, but, comicvine wikia says that Outlaw can lift 10 tons at peak. (Suicide Kings, I believe, but I don't have that Story Arc :P .), I'll try to find the scan later.

Actually, I'm relying more on Tim Wings and Canary Cry , that's why I picked agile characters, I believe they can distract your team for a few seconds, that will be enough to Tim or Canary strike down the Spartans . (Deadpool has teleportation too, this will help.) (If the demons are allowed, they surely could distract all of them, as you can't just "Shoot 'til he's down.")

Taskmaster can surely survive for some time, so I don't think he could get overwhelmed so fast.

Teamwork will not be a problem, most of them already worked together as a team before. ( Like, Deadpool/Outlaw/Taskmaster or Batman and the others)

Alfred is here just for the sake of it, as I don't believe he can beat anyone on your team.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By heroesgold

1. Ultimate Captain America
2. Nightwing Pre 52
3. Power man Shadowland
4. Bullseye
5. Black Panther Classic
6. Midnighter Pre 52
7. Deathstroke Pre 52
8. Venom Thunderbolts.
9. What if Spider-man
I got this

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hondo_

@MonsterStomp:You can go first :)

P.S: 9 of my members can take on each spartan the other three are just luck and versatility.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MonsterStomp:

Alright.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MonsterStomp

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@MonsterStomp: I was using a non-magical John Constantine, but, I can replace him with someone else If needed...are Blood-goyles or Fallens allowed? ( As magic and demon powers are two different things, and they still can be killed by any peak human with a brain.)

I never have seen the feat itself, so I didn't post it, but, comicvine wikia says that Outlaw can lift 10 tons at peak. (Suicide Kings, I believe, but I don't have that Story Arc :P .), I'll try to find the scan later.

Actually, I'm relying more on Tim Wings and Canary Cry , that's why I picked agile characters, I believe they can distract your team for a few seconds, that will be enough to Tim or Canary strike down the Spartans . (Deadpool has teleportation too, this will help.) (If the demons are allowed, they surely could distract all of them, as you can't just "Shoot 'til he's down.")

Taskmaster can surely survive for some time, so I don't think he could get overwhelmed so fast.

Teamwork will not be a problem, most of them already worked together as a team before. ( Like, Deadpool/Outlaw/Taskmaster or Batman and the others)

Alfred is here just for the sake of it, as I don't believe he can beat anyone on your team.

Demons should be allowed if they don't go against OP rules.

I don't think outlaw has the reflexes to fight with Spartans. Spartans can see time in 0.2 seconds. What that means is every 20 milliseconds that pass, Spartans can recall events that happen in that time. For example, I saw a scan of the JLA in a room that has a virtually simulated environment, the Flash could see the actual room door and states that there's a nanosecond gap when the environment changes. Same thing occurs here where Spartans see in 20 millisecond time.

I'm not sure about the standard equipment for your team but my team is loaded out with Assault Rifles and Magnum Pistols. They have the accuracy to boot so whoever can't tank or dodge a spray of bullets on your team is dead until it comes to close quarta combat. I believe Deadpool would straight up use his teleportation device to engage close quarta's faster. Canary Cry will be concussive as her scream can destroy bullets.

I think your team will try and spark a close quarta fight for the most part.

Spartan's still have;

Shields that can take over 400,000 Newtons of force.

Reflexes that are heightened when in the armor. (Not sure if they see in 20 millisecond time in or out of the armor.)

Motion trackers. So Batman's smoke pallets will be ineffective here.

A punch force that can easily shatter concrete and titanium.

Deadpool will be the most hassel. His teleportation abilities look more deadly in the movie than in comics. If thats the case Spartan's will revert to "back to back" style formation.

Master Chief has experience fighting Promethen Knights that also teleport.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp:

If it ends up in close combat, it will be easier to Black Canary hit them/destroy their guns with a AoE attack. (She never tired out, also.)

About the demons: I'll choose 1 Fallen, and a 7th Hell:Lust, they are street level, guys like Wolverine, Spider-man or even Constantine could stomp them.

Their powers are hard to explain, but, I assure, you, it's not magic, just Demon energy, and I'll not use gameplay mechanisms, just the "canon" stuff.

A brief "bio" of their powers and weakness: ( Click the links to see how ugly they are )

The Fallen

• His wings (He uses as a shield) can sustain RPG shoots. (Mary was fighting lesser versions of them with a RPG, and they survived)
  • It is possible to break it wings with guns, but, it will take time.
  • Very slow while on the ground and very predictable (Speed below peak human)
  • Break the wings so finally you can hit his vital part: the belly. ( Some attacks on the belly and he's killed )
  • While his belly is under attack, he will try to "blind" people nearby, releasing a very strong light out of his belly, like a beacon.
  • He has the ability to pass through the ground and even fly , often making it very hard to attack.
  • His lance can be thrust into enemies like a spear, or thrown like a javelin. If hurled at distant enemies, it will explode shortly after striking the ground.

7th Hell: Lust

• Guns can't knock back him. (Again, Mary was fighting lesser versions of them, with 4 different types of guns, and they hardly got knocked back)
  • He can shoot demonic energy from long range (much like a big fire ball, speed of a bullet)
  • Can jump, very high. (4 ft)
  • His speed..let's say..above "normal" humans but not faster than Nightwing
  • Can teleport, even to underground. (So he can strike from below)
  • Enough strong hits should kill him, his durability isn't that great. (Just with guns)

Yeah, they require some time to be killed, but also my team will have to adapt to them, as they're always with morals off and bloodlusted, therefore they will never listen to a plan, but if my team do that, they could win, as your team would get more overwhelmed than before.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MonsterStomp

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Hmm. Interesting. I'll get back to you.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp:

Luke Cage

Black Panther

Venom

Naked Snake

Grey Fox

Lady

Nero

Senji Kiyomasa

And I think that should do it.

Waddaya think?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By Veitha

1. Cyclops

2. Shadowcat

3. Gambit

4. Domino

5. Warpath

6. X-23

7. Nightcrawler

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@MonsterStomp:

1 spiderman (peter parker 616)

2 superior spiderman

3 ultimate spiderman (peter parker)

4 scarlet spider

5 Batman (New 52)

6 Nightwing (New 52)

7 Daken

8 wolerine

9 deadpool

10 lady shiva

11 ultimate Captain America

12 Static (New 52)

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sideslash

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Gorgon
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Bloodshot
  4. Brusier

LOL overkill

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Sideslash said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Gorgon
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Bloodshot
  4. Brusier

LOL overkill

They took out Bruiser, because he's physically to strong, and durable. Able to tank hits from Current Kaine without moving. So Gorgon can still turn them all too stone.