Oh my, that's a whole lot of Sabretooth. Wolverine will probably rip them to shreds, but can you create a team that would survive the flurry of claws and body odor?
The rules are simple. Don't break them, or I'll call Bane and he'll break you. Got it? Excellent.
- You can select 4 comic book characters (yup, any company is fine as long as they follow DA RULES!).
- Said characters must be deemed street level.
- Only ONE of them can have an accelerated healing factor (i.e. characters like Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc)
- They cannot be physically superior to Spider-Man.
- If they can solo easily or deploy an attack that can make this terribly unfair, they're not allowed.
- They have mental powers, size manipulation, intangibility, duplication, super speed or magic? Oops, not allowed!
- Use your brain thangy. Don't waste time grasping at straws or trying to come up with loopholes. I have the final say. I say a character isn't allowed, they're not allowed. Don't bother arguing.
- Your characters are in character, standard versions, and standard elimination rules apply for all involved in the battle.
- You can't pick Wolverine. Like, any version of Wolverine. That's just unoriginal!
- I really shouldn't need to say it, but you can't pick any version of Sabretooth.
Your team of 4 enters the Weapon X facility and stands where Wolverine is located in the above picture. Before they can explore the facility, the tanks begin to crack. It's about to get bloody.
- 4 Sabretooth's break out (in the tanks closest to your team). All have regular bone claws.
- You survived? Good for you. Uh-oh, before your team can catch a breath, 4 more Sabretooth's break free. 3 have bone claws, 1 has adamantium lacing.
- Yeesh, that was messy. Your team gets a sit-down for 5 minutes. They hang out at the starting point and take a moment to relax and recover. But as they're enjoying the downtime, more Sabretooth's attack when the 5 minute mark is up. Now 5 attack, 4 have bone claws and 1 has adamantium lacing.
- Alright, this is getting redundant and too gory. Your team now sits down for a half hour to enjoy some R&R. However, once the half hour is up, it's go time (they're unaware of this). At the 30 minute mark, 8 Sabretooths will shatter out of their tanks and go for blood. 6 have regular bone claws and 2 have adamantium lacing.
- Is your team standing and there's a mess of demolished Sabretooths all over the floor? If so, congratulations! You're a super star! But, did any of your characters fall in combat or did they all manage to remain in the game? On the flip side, please take a moment of silence if your team lost. Better luck with the next team, right?
DA BONUS OBJECTIVES FOR EXTRA WOOT WOOT!
- Can you create for each of these objectives? ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!
- A-List is for losers: Win without using any version of Spider-Man, Deathstroke or Captain America.
- Bring a knife to a gun fight: Win using a team only consisting of melee weapon characters (you must state characters are limited to melee weapons <knives, batons, swords, bo-staffs, etc> Silver Samurai, Deathstroke, Deadpool, etc)
- I like these odds: Win by using a team of only 3 characters.
- Restraining order: Win using a team of only projectile based characters (Cyclops, Gambit, Deadshot, Bullseye, etc)
- My Kung-Fu is strong: Win using an unarmed team that must rely on hand-to-hand (you must state all characters are without their standard gear... i.e. Daredevil wouldn't have batons, no webbing for Spidey,Cap wouldn't have his shield, Batman is unarmed, etc)
DA NOW WHAT?
I'm only one man and to be brutally honest, I'm not going to read everyone's debate for their team. That's where you step in. Yes you, Viner. Be my second set of eyes. See a team that breaks the rules? Call them out on it. Think a Viner's team loses but they're claiming otherwise? Speak up! Why does the other team lose? Have fun conversing about all of these characters and engage in multiple debates. Don't just make a post and then peace out. This forum is for chatting, right? I thought so. Have at thee, Viners!