User Lists: 0

Wally West

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

This is hard. Someone like Paradox with his haxed abilities could probably pull it off.

Wally West

Would not win.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is BFR allowed? Illyria or Peter Petrelli should both be able to win with that. Illyria should also be able to win by time slipping the Plutonian to when he was a baby, and killing him then.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Why not? Can Plutonian resist speed steal?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Wally resist being reality warped so his speed means nothing? Or having his mass changed so that his hands break if he attempts to punch Tony?

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maxwell with 2 hours prep.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@the_imperator said:

Is BFR allowed? Illyria or Peter Petrelli should both be able to win with that. Illyria should also be able to win by time slipping the Plutonian to when he was a baby, and killing him then.

That would be in the "Can't Stomp" category.

Even then, he was indestrucible as a baby.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Imperator

@pr0metheus said:

@the_imperator said:

That would be in the "Can't Stomp" category.

So you want characters that can basically punch him a lot, but not get punched out?

EDIT: What I mean is, this guy has such a varied power suite, I can't think of anyone that can win, without massively outclassing him in an area.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Maxwell with 2 hours prep.

• Random encounter for both sides
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reaverlation

@strider92: Seems you didn't answer my question so most likely no then

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I was simply answering a rhetorical question with another rhetorical question.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reaverlation
Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone actually block him exploding them without TP or higher matter manipulation? His durability, speed and his psionics are really hard to counter without them being far above him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Fernus...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Fernus...

Fernus is an evil version of MMH right? I've heard he's pretty powerful. Got any feats for him?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reaverlation

@strider92: More like bloodlusted.If you have seen any feats regarding J'onn, then it applies to Fernus as well.On a phone right now but what he did was made every arkham patient, like the Joker, completely sane, physically and mentally took down the Justice League 2-3 times and was only beaten by a stupid plot device and J'onn disintegrating him with his Martian vision

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jakeem Thunder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pr0metheus: Oh yeah I forgot to reply: Yes, he does look like Archer in that pic. Scarily so. He actually looks like what Archer could one day become...

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid(?)

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:
@reaverlation said:

Wally West

Plutonian has shown the ability to manipulate inertia. So, the manipulation of kinetic energy to defeat Plutonian is actually very dubious.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TehStranger

Cyborg Superman with all his rings(?)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: And? What prevents Plutonian's from getting taken?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By SoA

SA superman

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By comicace3

Me, or..... Legion

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: And? What prevents Plutonian's from getting taken?

You do know what inertia is, right? And you do know how Plutonian's power works, right? If this was just a straight up fight dependent upon who could manipulate inertia/kinetic energy the best, then obviously Wally wins. But Plutonian's power is not inertial or kinetic manipulation, it's psionic quantum manipulation. Plutonian's power is to basically control the fundamental forces of nature via willpower. Wally can't compete with that.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By reaverlation

@uberhikari: So what is he? Is he a pure psionic energy being? Because it doesn't matter what his powers are if he's still limited to using motion or kinetic energy to move.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: So what is he? Is he a pure psionic energy being? Because it doesn't matter what his powers are if he's still limited to using motion or kinetic energy to move.

He was when he was born, but developed into a human.

Wally West is an actual good choice for the speed steal because that was literally the only way to stop him. He had to be BFR'd to the point in time where motion was competely stopped. Its possible he could of evolved past it to escape like his parents were able too, but he never got the chance.

Although being BFR'd and fighting someone who can do it are two different things. I don't know anything about Wally honestly, so I can't really debate it. I didn't know he froze people in place in character.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By reaverlation

@pr0metheus: The thing most people don't know about Wally and his power set is that mainly everything he does is in character. You will hardly ever find Wally bloodlusted or anything related.Wally has actually started a battle using speed steal like against Zoom.But it's when his powers are more convenient is when he uses them.That's why a Morals off and/or bloodlusted Wally is so dangerous and crazy powerful.

I saw your respect thread, fantastic btw, and I'll just go over Wally's ways to win.

IMP:Let's say Tony was able to be physically hit.From the durability scans you showed, I'd say the IMP would harm him but not to an extent like it would like maybe Superman as those were some crazy durability feats

Speed steal:I'll leave it out as that's what we're currently discussing

Vibrating:I don't see that as a viable option for Wally to win this

BFR:Another way of winning as you can't really escape unless you're a massive energy manipulator or can BFR through most if not all dimensions...or Prime who isn't normal

Time Travel:Wally going back in time and prevent Tony from being born or existing

Ways Wally can use his powers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

Can Wally resist being reality warped so his speed means nothing? Or having his mass changed so that his hands break if he attempts to punch Tony?

Actually Plotionians abilities has it's limits since he has gotten his ass handed to him a couple times. Wally West could win. And wouldn't he have to have the ability to warp the speed force which I doubt he could do.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you point to the issue he has done either consciously and earned a victory over any of his opponent?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma with all cannon and non cannon feats has a fair chance.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uberhikari

No, he's not made of psionic energy or anything like that. Plutonian's power is not psionic as in psychic abilities like Nate Grey. Plutonian's power is psionic quantum manipulation. In other words, it's the ability to manipulate reality at a quantum level. In essence, it's a form of psuedo-reality warping. Plutonian (and his entire race) have the capacity to control and manipulate all fundamental aspects of reality. Here is Modeus explaining Plutonian's power to Qubit:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are some examples of Plutonian's abilities using quantum manipulation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pay close attention to the second scan because pr0metheus mischaracterizes it as a strength feat, which it is not. Plutonian didn't stop the moon from spinning by using strength, he willed the moon to stop spinning by negating its inertia. This is particularly relevant in this case because Wally's power is predicated on manipulating kinetic energy. Tony doesn't just manipulate kinetic energy he controls the fundamental forces of reality itself, and, in some cases, can simply nullify them. So, I don't think speed steal is going to work.

I'll just go over Wally's ways to win.

First, let me clarify some of the scans @pr0metheus posted in his respect thread.

1. When Tony was captured by the Vespan's and sent to a prison labor camp, they used a graviton generator to keep their prisoners in check. Here's the explanation:

No Caption Provided

As the Vespan explains, once the gravity well is turned up to maximum, it's the equivalent of being pulled down by the weight of an entire star system. This functions as both a strength and durability feat: it's a strength feat because Tony was able to stay on his feet and it's a durability feat because everybody else was liquified.

2. When the Vespan's realized how powerful Tony was decided to get rid of him. So, they locked him into a containment unit with the density of half a white dwarf star:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is how dense a white dwarf star is:

A white dwarf, then, packs mass comparable to the Sun's into a volume that is typically a million times smaller than the Sun's; the average density of matter in a white dwarf must therefore be, very roughly, 1,000,000 times greater than the average density of the Sun, or approximately 106g/cm3, or 1 tonne per cubic centimetre.[1] A typical white dwarf star has a density of between 10 7 and 1011 kg per cubic meter. A normal-sized matchbox containing white dwarf material would have a mass of some 250 tonnes. White dwarfs are composed of one of the densest forms of matter known, surpassed only by other compact stars such as neutron stars, black holes and, hypothetically, quark stars.[30]

The unit Plutonian was locked in was half as dense as a white dwarf star, so you have to half these figures. But still that's pretty crazy. Plutonian was essentially in a white dwarf star the size of a casket and he was NOT harmed in the slightest.

IMP:Let's say Tony was able to be physically hit.From the durability scans you showed, I'd say the IMP would harm him but not to an extent like it would like maybe Superman as those were some crazy durability feats

3. When Modeus took over Bette Noire's body and power he was able to create a wormhole which siphoned off the energy of stars, transported it to his/her fist, and then punched Plutonian in the face with it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's important to note that Plutonian only took damage because he wanted to. He felt guilty about Modeus taking over Bette's body so he took the hits as punishment he thought he deserved. Given Plutonian's ability to control atomic density, he didn't have to take any damage at all. He could have hardened himself to withstand the blows or decreased his density to become intangible. By statements, the strongest physical attacks Wally has are IMP's, but I think they'd be pretty much useless here.

BFR:Another way of winning as you can't really escape unless you're a massive energy manipulator or can BFR through most if not all dimensions...or Prime who isn't normal

How is Wally going to BFR Plutonian? First, Wally was only able to do that to Black Flash because he followed Wally to the end of the universe. Second, Wally was bloodlusted when he did that but this fight is in character.

Time Travel:Wally going back in time and prevent Tony from being born or existing

Why is this not self BFR? Wally would have to leave the battlefield and then go back in time.

Overall, I think a fight between Plutonian and Wally would probably be a stalemate simply because Wally is too fast. I don't see how Plutonian would ever lay a finger on Wally but, on the other hand, Wally could never hurt Plutonian.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Obviously others have said otherwise from what you said so I'll wait what happens

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By uberhikari

@strider92 said:

Could you point to the issue he has done either consciously and earned a victory over any of his opponent?

Plutonian has been unconsciousnessly manipulating atomic density during his fights throughout the entire series. And since Qubit trained him, it would be odd to argue that gaining better control over an ability would make someone worse at it during a fight.

Qubit teaching Plutonian how to manipulate atomic density, exploit quantum entanglement, negate inertia, and matter manipulation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The speed force isn't going to help Wally here. Plutonian can psionically control/manipulate the fundamental forces of nature on a quantum level. Wally manipulates kinetic energy, Plutonian manipulates reality. Reality manipulation >>> kinetic energy manipulation.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari: Obviously others have said otherwise from what you said so I'll wait what happens

@wardemon32 is talking about Plutonian before he was trained by Qubit. I'm talking about Plutonian after he was trained by Qubit. And, more importantly, I have the scans to prove what I'm talking about. There's nothing Wally can do. I'm not talking about negating the inertia of a small location or something like that. I'm talking about Plutonian literally stopping the atoms of the entire moon from moving. You can't manipulate a force that has simply been negated.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Tony lost when he didn't understand his powers and didn't have his upgrade. He only fought one person once upgraded and that was a bloodlusted Modeus in Betty Noire's body. That's not bad considering how powerful she is.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

Plutonian has been unconsciousnessly manipulating atomic density during his fights throughout the entire series. And since Qubit trained him, it would be odd to argue that gaining better control over an ability would make someone worse at it during a fight.

That is not what i am arguing, i am arguing something a little different, he hasnt shown to be able to manipulate his or anyone's atomic density during a fight willingly. Had Qubit's traning done a lot for him, he would have faired much better against Modeus amped Betty as opposed to be stark helpless against her.

Qubit teaching Plutonian how to manipulate atomic density, exploit quantum entanglement, negate inertia, and matter manipulation:

An ability he has never been shown to be capable of using in a fight, before or after the said training which occurs in Irredeemable # 34, unless you can show me something to the contrary.

The speed force isn't going to help Wally here.

I disagree.

If he actually understood his powers properly and was capable of using it better than yes.

Gravity is one of the fundamental forces of nature just as well, much like speed of the expanding universe (speedforce). He ceratainly wasnt capable of competing against a character whose sole power was amped up gravity manipulation.

No Caption Provided

He doesnt manipulate reality, he could based on the inference of Modus , but for that he needs to understand his powers better.

No Caption Provided

The whole reality manipulation only comes into effect he he could "move from kindergarden to grade school"

If you have evidence of him doing so, i would like to see.

Evidently gravity manipulation of a star > Reality manipulation, if think it that way.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say any telepath would win. plutonian if i recall correctly has no defenses against a psychic assault. A telepath could shot off his ability to warp reality and make him just like a normal person.

so i'd say emma frost and rachel grey could win this. it wouldnt be a stomp because they may not be able to stop him in time before he just flies in and kills them

but if you want to say that this isnt fair because they out match plutonian on a psychic level then well you're just being difficult. it would be like me saying can anyone beat the hulk but they can only have super strength and cant outclass him in any area including super strength. or like me saying can anyone out race sonic? but they cant run faster than sonic because thats not fair therefore sonic is faster than anyone thats not as fast as sonic

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer?

Fighting the way he should as opposed to the way he does, i certainly would think so.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: @uberhikari:

Wait. Wasn't he trained before he fought Sycalla(If I'm spelling his name right) and he got the living crap beat out of him and he basically let him go?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll gladly step in when Plutonian is more, let's say, really about.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: No. He fought Charybdis pre upgrade and training and lost. The Vespan then took him away. Charybdis was killed by Gilgamos while Plutonian was gone. Tony did fight his parents but that's not really a low showing.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Till then stay back and watch our debate :)

Its fun.

I have had few debates with Slim on Superboy Prime vs Plutonian and Silver Surfer vs Plutonian in the past, its fun :)