Alisha, Curtis, Kelly, Nathan & Simon.

No Caption Provided

Rudy

No Caption Provided

Finn

No Caption Provided

Jess

No Caption Provided

For those of you who don't know who they are, they're characters from the TV Show "Misfits", they gain super powers after being hit by lightning in an unusual storm.

I'll explain each characters abilities:

Alisha -

When she makes any physical contact with someone, they immediately fall for her and try to have sex with her.

She also has the ability to see where someone is, and what they're doing, from any location.

Curtis -

Can go back in time, and then return to the present (cannot go into the future).

Able to shape-shift into a female version of himself.

Kelly -

Mind Reading.

Genius Rocket Scientist & Electrician.

Nathan -

Immortality,

Slight reality warping, he uses this to win at gambling every time (he can manipulate the number on the dices).

Simon -

Invisibility

Immunity to other people's powers.

Plus, he has great parkour & agility skills, and Motorcross Armor.

Rudy -

Has a twin double of himself with an opposite personality, he can return his twin inside of himself at any time.

Finn -

Force Push.

Jess -

X-Ray vision.

Rules:

Misfits:

• Full Knowledge of the opponent they're facing.
  • Prep Time - 1 Hour.
  • Morals On, but willing to kill the opponent they're facing.

Your Character:

• Your character has to be a street leveler with no powers (E.g : Batman, Daredevil).
  • The Misfits may have super human abilities, but they're still regular humans. As in, they have regular human durability & strength, so make it a fair fight.
  • No knowledge of the Misfits.
  • Prep Time - None.
  • Has no equipment, using only their skills and fighting ability.
  • Morals on, but not holding back (willing to kill if necessary).

Battlefield : Car Park

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

props for using the Mifits

gonna have to think of a character though.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pope052: As a fan of the show i know there are several street levelers who could be them, they aren't really trained and the situation they tend to get themselves in tend to be completely situational or accidental.

My pick is the Punisher, but my second pick would be Night Thrasher, third would be NightHawk

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Batman, alot of their powers aren't effective for combat

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones:

Thanks, there hasn't been a battle on this site with them involved, so I made it, and I wasn't sure if anyone knew about them at all..

@blacharrt1

I know, but they work well as a team, especially when under a threat.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: True, however Finn's force push can certainly knock Batman off his feet. Alisha can then run over to touch him, he'll try to have sex with her and while he's doing that, they can take advantage of it and KO him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@dondave: True, however Finn's force push can certainly knock Batman off his feet. Alisha can then run over to touch him, he'll try to have sex with her and while he's doing that, they can take advantage of it and KO him.

Finn isn't adept at using it and it tires him out. Alisha is not going to run up to a man in a Batman suit and touch him she'd proabaly run the other way not to mention, he'd probably one-shot her before she could touch him even if she tried

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the Misfit's powers are incorrect.

Simon's secondary power is immunity to the effects of other people's powers. Hence why he can have sex with Alisha without getting all sexed up.

Nathan's second power is not winning at gambling. It's slight reality warping, because he was able to literally change the number on the dice.

Rudy can produce more than two clones. However, each clone has a distinct personality and they don't produce no more than two under normal circumstances, because the third duplicate was a psychopath.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@dondave said:

Batman, alot of their powers aren't effective for combat

Pretty much this. The whole entire original Misfit cast got killed by a man with lactokinesis lmao.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

deathmedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought you meant the punk band. Glenn Danzig solos

No Caption Provided

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pope052

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Thanks, I haven't watched Misfits for quite a while so I was just going by the top of my head, i'll edit the mistakes I made.

The only one I didn't include that you listed was Rudy's 3rd clone, because he's evil.

@dondave

Remember when the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse came after Nadine? One of them was about to kill Abby, but Finn stopped it by force pushing him back, and it didn't tire him out.

So Finn can use it well when there's a threat, and Batman definitely counts as a big threat.

As soon as Finn knocks him down, Nathan can jump on Batman (because Nathan has nothing to lose), Alisha can move in for the touch then. Not to mention, Simon can attack Batman while invisible, and even if Batman killed a few people, Curtis would rewind time to try again.

Also, the Misfits have prep time, and full knowledge of the opponent. They're not going to run mindlessly up to try and attack Batman, they'll plan it out, don't underestimate them, they work well as a team.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pope052

@omgomgwtfwtf:

To be fair, he could have easily had killed Batman or any street leveler if they had any dairy products inside their body just as easily as he did with the Misfits, so don't degrade them by using that.

Also, it was only Alisha & Kelly that he killed, not the whole entire cast. He made Nathan a vegetable (so technically he didn't kill him), Simon let himself get stabbed only because they needed Curtis alive so he could rewind time to stop all of that from happening, & Curtis is lactose intolerant.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...probably Joker since no superpowers (or it'd be Deathstroke). Joker's crazy and ruthless enough to overwhelm them somewhat IMO.