• 170 results
#1 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

1. You must pick make 2 teams of 1 Powerhouse and 4 Street-Levelers
  2. Morals are off and everyone is bloodlusted.
  3. BFR is off/not allowed.
  4. No stomp characters allowed. (Galactus, TOAA, Presence, etc.)
Robo-Blitz

Powers/Abilities

Super-Strength : Around 80-90 tonner. Robo-Blitz' Super-Strength could stalemate The Hulk's base strength level momentarily before becoming overwhelmed.

Armor : Robo-Blitz' armor is made up of an alloy that is harder than Captain America's shield and automatically adapts to the environment and temperature around him. It can also allow multi-terrain travel, such as space, deep waters, etc.

Scanner : Inside Robo-Blitz' helmet is a scanner that analyzes a chosen person's vital stats, organs, weak spots, etc. It can also analyze alloys and add them to his armor, or automatically find a source or way to rid of it. He can also has night vision, thermal vision, etc. It can also sense/detect organisms of any kind in a 5-mile radius.

Energy Blasts : Robo-Blitz can release strong energy blasts out of his palm, helmet, and chest able of knocking back Superman, Thor, and other super-powered beings.

Optic Blasts : Robo-Blitz has a small optic blaster built into his visor and is similar to Cyclop's blasts, but considerably weaker. It does not have as good stopping power as the Energy Blast, but is more accurate, deadly, and precise.

Shields : A yellow shield surrounds Robo-Blitz when he presses a button on his gauntlet to allow a shield to momentarily protect him for 10 straight seconds from any harm, but has to recharge for an entire minute.

Power-Disrupter : Robo-Blitz can release an EMP-like blast that surrounds everyone in a 5 mile radius and temporarily disrupts their powers for an 5 whole minutes. He has cancelled Amazo's copying ability and Doomsday's adapting ability to defeat them. A 30-minute recharge is needed for every use.

Teleporter : After analyzing Nightcrawler, Robo-Blitz gained the power of teleportation in a 10 meter radius, and does not need a recharge. He, however, leaves a black cloud much like Nightcrawler that could reveal his position.

Flight : Robo-Blitz can fly up to orbital levels and with enough preparations and upgrades, capable of flying across galaxies. (although he currently can only fly to orbital levels)

Super-Speed : Although not as fast as any speedster(s) such as Quicksilver or Flash, he has shown to be on par with Superman and Thor's speed, and kept up with them for a long time.

Gadgets Gauntlet : Robo-Blitz has a gauntlet on both arms with numerous helpful gadgets he made, inspired from Batman's gadgets. It includes ultra-durable rope/lasso, a healing kit, and emergency food supplies.

Enhanced Senses : Robo-Blitz has all enhances senses on par with Wolverine's.

Elemental Powers : Robo-Blitz can shoot freeze blasts and ice shards, flames, fireballs, adamantium/vibranium shards, high-speed winds, and electricity.

Genius Intellect : Robo-Blitz possesses a genius level intellect superior to Hank Pym, Dr.Doom, Reed Richard, and Tony Stark's combined, thanks to his suit's analyzing system. However, because of this, Robo-Blitz can sometimes overlook the most simple things and underestimate his opponents.

Construct Making Ray : Robo-Blitz has a laser beam that can make any construct he imagines, but the more complex the construct is, the shorter the construct will last, and the longer his Ray will have to recharge.

Protection : Robo-Blitz has a protective aura that shields him from telepathic attacks, mild forms of magic attacks, mind control, etc.

Objectives

Your team must survive for 5 hours straight until your second team arrives to help your first team.

Your 2 teams combined must survive for 24 hours until the calvary arrives.

Note : Yes the picture is of Toonami Tom :)

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Powerhouse: Ms.Marvel Street Levelers: Azula, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Micah Sanders.

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Team 1: Team Top Tier Fighters

Absorbing Man (Earth-X)

Midnighter

Spiderman

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Team 2: Team Blender

Magneto

Wolverine

Lady Deathstrike

Ultimate Sabertooth

Captain America

Black Panther (Vibranium Armor)

Tactic: Magneto's shield should make him next to unbeatable. He takes Sabertooth, Wolverine, and Lady Deathstrike and turns them into a very powerful meat blender. Seeing as they are made of adamantium, which is pretty much indestructible, they will grind through anything they come in contact with.

If all else fails Creel (Earth-X) should be unbeatable by your hero, meaning I can easily last 24 hours+ against him. Regular Creel is capable of doing this, but this version might be able to defeat your hero. He can change in a moments time, and he doesn't have to contact a material to change form, he can just change form into anything he has previously come into contact with. In this team, that means he can go Adamantium, Vibranium, and true Vibranium (Caps shield).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: well nicly done

Team 1: Zoom, Aang, Percy jackson, Spiderman, Noob Saboit

Team 2: Trigon, Woverine, Link, Night Crawler, Task Master

#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9026 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1:

Batman

Deathstroke

Winter Soldier

Ultimate Hawkeye

Superboy (New 52)

Team 2:

Azrael (Jean Paul)

Black Panther

Black Lighting

Green Arrow

Martian Manhunter

#6 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1:

Absorbing Man

Black Panther w/ antimetal claws

Carnage

Anti-Venom

Iron Fist

Team 2:

Magneto

Vision

Ultimate Hawkeye

Electro

Wolverine

Plan:

Absorbing Man replicates the suit's indestructable alloy. Anti-Venom and Carnage engage Robo-Blitz, their durability should keep them in the fight. Iron Fist protects BP with his chi until BP can get close enough to cut up Robo-Blitz. This plan will probably fail, but it will keep RoboBlitz busy for a little while.

After 5 hours Magneto comes in. Ultimate Hawkeye shoots at any weak points in the armor. Wolverine gets fastball specialed in, maybe deal a little damage. Electro handles any ice/metal shrds by zapping them. Any electricity bolts or fireballs shot can be deflected with IF's chi. Vision gets close and uses his intangibility to do some damage. Wolverine's senses alert the team to any teleportation. Eventually Magneto just rips the robot to shreds.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow at all the replies! I'll approve/disapprove tomorrow since I'm on my iPad now.

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9026 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Okay!!

#9 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

so hard Boss!!!

really...

#10 Edited by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Hank Pym can destroy him from the inside.

EDIT:

Team one

"Power" House:

-->Hank Pym: (lays low until an opening is provided) only shrinks in the context of this fight, studies a way to destroy him from the inside based on info gathered from the others.

Street team:

-->Spider-man (sinister six suit): Actively attacks the Robot, though focuses on stealth and random movement above frontal assault. Gives correspondence to Hank Pym about possible openings.

-->Batman (standard equipment, PLUS Arkham City based tech): Similar to Spider-man but not fighting as upfront, mainly throwing freeze bombs and batarangs at a distance. Also communicating with Pym about possible weaknesses and openings.

-->Iron Fist: Provides some physical back up, as well as healing for Spider-Man and Bats if necessary.

-->Hawkeye (or green arrow): Provides cover fire from a distance.

Team two

Power House:

-->Superman: No particular strategies outside of what he gathered from Bats and Spidy.

Street Team:

-->Dare Devil: (Standard equipment, and fortified Armor like Batman and Spider-Man) Similar tactics to spider-man.

-->Deadpool (has healing factor, as well as teleporter as seen in Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends, Standard weapons): No particular strategy.

-->Aang: (removing Avatar State to be fair), (season three based knowledge): Keeps a distance, fights using airbender tactics mostly focusing on the arena (providing cover etc.) rather than the Robot.

-->Wolverine: Frontal assault.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Fate Weaver

Ahriman

Kharn

Lucius

Typhus

Team 2: Ultimate Magneto

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Sabertooth

Ultimate Green Goblin

Ultimate Captain America

Bam Clear.

#12 Edited by beyonder2012 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1.powerhouse-silver surfer-street levelers-multiple man,invisible woman,spiderman,iron fist.

strategy-invisible woman puts force field up and makes everyone invisible while surfer uses his power cosmic to enhance all attributes for multiple man{ie strength,speed,durability}than multiple man makes hundreds of himself and swarm him.with surfer and company I feel they pass first round.

team 2-powerhouse-thor-street levelers-black panther,night crawler,batman,mr fantastic

between the first teams strategy and thor discharging mass electricity along with fantastics fast thinking and batmans tech-my teams got this

will admit.was kinda challenging though

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4326 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs bunny is my whole team and he solos your chaaracetr and all the other poster's teams

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Team 1: Powerhouse: Ms.Marvel Street Levelers: Azula, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Micah Sanders.

Ms.Marvel would be defeated by the combined powers of Robo-Blitz, but I could see her giving some small problems.

Azula gets overwhelmed by Robo-Blitz' durability and combined powers, as well as Banshee.

Nightcrawler and Micah Sanders will be useless for a minute or so with my Power Disrupter and I he will eliminate both of them.

I win.

@Floopay said:

Team 1: Team Top Tier Fighters

Absorbing Man (Earth-X)

Midnighter

Spiderman

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Team 2: Team Blender

Magneto

Wolverine

Lady Deathstrike

Ultimate Sabertooth

Captain America

Black Panther (Vibranium Armor)

Tactic: Magneto's shield should make him next to unbeatable. He takes Sabertooth, Wolverine, and Lady Deathstrike and turns them into a very powerful meat blender. Seeing as they are made of adamantium, which is pretty much indestructible, they will grind through anything they come in contact with.

If all else fails Creel (Earth-X) should be unbeatable by your hero, meaning I can easily last 24 hours+ against him. Regular Creel is capable of doing this, but this version might be able to defeat your hero. He can change in a moments time, and he doesn't have to contact a material to change form, he can just change form into anything he has previously come into contact with. In this team, that means he can go Adamantium, Vibranium, and true Vibranium (Caps shield).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Absorbing Man will be taken out because I will use my Power Disrupter to render him useless so I can kill him easily.

Midnighter, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist could not hold out against my villain for 5 hours IMO.

Spider-Man and Iron Fist would be taken out by my super-speed, and Luke Cage would become overhwhelmed by Robo-Blitz' strength, and if not, his combined powers would defeat him.

By now the Power Disrupter should be recharged, and would render Midnighter useless. Another kill.

@joewell said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: well nicly done

Team 1: Zoom, Aang, Percy jackson, Spiderman, Noob Saboit

Team 2: Trigon, Woverine, Link, Night Crawler, Task Master

Aang will be overwhelmed by the super speed and combined powers, as would Spider-Man. Percy Jackson and Noob Saibot would put up a big fight, but I think Robo-Blitz could eventually put them down. Zoom would be tough but my teleportation, super speed, and super strength should be good enough to handle him. If not, then your 2nd team comes in. I would use my Power Disrupter to take down Trigon, then move onto Nightcrawler, who I will kill using my Power Disrupter. My combined powers would defeat Taskmaster and Wolverine.

@matchesmalone21 said:

Team 1:

Batman

Deathstroke

Winter Soldier

Ultimate Hawkeye

Superboy (New 52)

Team 2:

Azrael (Jean Paul)

Black Panther

Black Lighting

Green Arrow

Martian Manhunter

Batman gets blitzed and will go down, and so will Winter Soldier. Ultimate Hawkeye and Deathstroke would put up a fight but go down nonetheless. They just don't have enough speed to take down my villain. Superboy would put up a huge fight, and I think he might be able to last 5 hours.

If Team 2 comes in, Green Arrow will be taken down and so will Black Lightning. Azrael might put up a fight but he goes down after. Black Panther has his vibranium armor, and Martian Manhunter would put up a major fight. They wouldn't pull this off, but I think if you replaced Team 1 with Team 2, then it would be Superboy, Martian Manhunter, and Black Panther vs Robo-Blitz.

@ChaosBlazer said:

Team 1:

Absorbing Man

Black Panther w/ antimetal claws

Carnage

Anti-Venom

Iron Fist

Team 2:

Magneto

Vision

Ultimate Hawkeye

Electro

Wolverine

Plan:

Absorbing Man replicates the suit's indestructable alloy. Anti-Venom and Carnage engage Robo-Blitz, their durability should keep them in the fight. Iron Fist protects BP with his chi until BP can get close enough to cut up Robo-Blitz. This plan will probably fail, but it will keep RoboBlitz busy for a little while.

After 5 hours Magneto comes in. Ultimate Hawkeye shoots at any weak points in the armor. Wolverine gets fastball specialed in, maybe deal a little damage. Electro handles any ice/metal shrds by zapping them. Any electricity bolts or fireballs shot can be deflected with IF's chi. Vision gets close and uses his intangibility to do some damage. Wolverine's senses alert the team to any teleportation. Eventually Magneto just rips the robot to shreds.

Absorbing Man would be taken out by my Power Disrupter, and then Iron Fist would be taken down by my speed. However, Carnage and Anti-Venom would last a long time, but I think Robo-Blitz may be able to produce sonic waves with his super-speed or thunderclap via super-strenght. If not the two symbiotes should last 5 hours and so would Black Panther.

Magneto will be taken down by my Power Disrupter and Ultimate Hawkeye and Electro will be killed via long range attacks, and if not, super-speed. Wolverine and Vision will put up a huge fight and Carnage and Anti-Venom would provide more trouble. Black Panther may be dead by now but if you provide a longer plan you might pull this off.

@soduh2 said:

Meanwhile I'd have Characters like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Batman and other smart guys hold him off on the outside (and study him in the process).

Please specify your teammates more.

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1: Fate Weaver

Ahriman

Kharn

Lucius

Typhus

Team 2: Ultimate Magneto

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Sabertooth

Ultimate Green Goblin

Ultimate Captain America

Bam Clear.

Team 1 would put up a huge fight but would go down eventually. They would last 5 hours but by the time Team 2 arrives, they would be dead.

Ultimate Magneto gets nerfed via Power Disrupter and gets killed.

Ultimate Wolverine, believe it or not, will NOT be blitzed by Robo-Blitz. He has tagged Quicksilver before, even if it is PIS, I'll allow it.

Ultimate Sabertooth has adamantium to keep him in the game, so he'll get "killed" a couple times but will nonetheless come back.

Ultimate Captain America gets killed.

Ultimate Green Goblin would put up a huge fight.

Ultimate Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Green Goblin vs Robo-Blitz. Make up another plan with those 3 characters on why they would defeat Robo-Blitz.

@beyonder2012 said:

team 1.powerhouse-silver surfer-street levelers-multiple man,invisible woman,spiderman,iron fist.

strategy-invisible woman puts force field up and makes everyone invisible while surfer uses his power cosmic to enhance all attributes for multiple man{ie strength,speed,durability}than multiple man makes hundreds of himself and swarm him.with surfer and company I feel they pass first round.

team 2-powerhouse-thor-street levelers-black panther,night crawler,batman,mr fantastic

between the first teams strategy and thor discharging mass electricity along with fantastics fast thinking and batmans tech-my teams got this

will admit.was kinda challenging though

I use Power Disrupter to make Invisible Woman not able to make shields and I blitz her. Iron Fist and Spider-Man will now be vulnerable and be killed swiftly. However, Jamie Madrox and Silver Surfer are going to be hard to defeat. I'm not sure if I could use my Power Disrupter because I'd doubt it has recharged yet. Madrox and Surfer last 5 hours.

Thor would add lots of trouble, but by now my Power Disrupter would be recharged. I use it on the middle of the field, but Surfer and Thor would be fast enough to fly away from the EMP blast. Your Street Levelers would not. Black Panther, Night-Crawler, and Batman would be killed. Mr.Fantastic might have something up his sleeve via intellect, but I'm not sure.

Elaborate more because you have a chance.

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Bugs bunny is my whole team and he solos your chaaracetr and all the other poster's teams

That's a bit of a stomp.

#15 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: trigons cant die, he's invincible, Zoom grabs RB and aang sinks them both into the ground, he keeps sinking them until there both dead. they could solo

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: trigons cant die, he's invincible, Zoom grabs RB and aang sinks them both into the ground, he keeps sinking them until there both dead. they could solo

If Trigon cannot die then he is too overpowered.

Zoom would not be able to get through my Shields and that will give me enough time to kill Aang.

And please remove any characters who could solo. (Trigon)

#17 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@joewell said:

Zoom would not be able to get through my Shields and that will give me enough time to kill Aang.

he could phase thru it.

ok trigon is now iron man,

When back up comes IM makes a EMP shuts down robo blits, then NS dose his babatilaty, then kills him :P

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

When back up comes IM makes a EMP shuts down robo blits, then NS dose his babatilaty, then kills him :P

The Shield is designed to prevent ANYTHING from going through his shield, even intangible characters. The shield would vibrate to the same frequency as the intangible person.

Robo-Blitz would use his Super-Speed to get away from the EMP blast, and the babality wouldn't work when Robo-Blitz would use his Power Disrupter.

#19 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

The Shield is designed to prevent ANYTHING from going through his shield, even intangible characters. The shield would vibrate to the same frequency as the intangible person.

Robo-Blitz would use his Super-Speed to get away from the EMP blast, and the babality wouldn't work when Robo-Blitz would use his Power Disrupter.

he's not that fast, when he trys to run zoom go's and takels him at like 1000000000000000mph. and knock him down, then aang traps him, then IM sets of the EMP, then hes power less and PJ kills him. Anyway how is he gonna take percy, he has the achells curse

#20 Edited by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Atom, Samurai Jack, Batman, Cyclops, Captain America

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Captain Atom, Samurai Jack, Batman, Cyclops

You're missing a leader and an entire Team 2.

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

he's not that fast, when he trys to run zoom go's and takels him at like 1000000000000000mph. and knock him down, then aang traps him, then IM sets of the EMP, then hes power less and PJ kills him. Anyway how is he gonna take percy, he has the achells curse

Again, the Shield will cover him as he dashes away from the EMP and kills Aang along the way.

And when has Iron Man shown to have a Power-Disabler of his own?

Not sure about Percy but I don't think Percy could defeat Robo-Blitz alone.

#22 Posted by GlassRiddle (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Hal Jordan

Hulk

Silver Surfer

Orion

Deathstroke

Team 2.

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Magneto

Black Panther

Sinistro

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@GlassRiddle said:

Team 1.

Hal Jordan

Hulk

Silver Surfer

Orion

Deathstroke

Team 2.

Martian Manhunter

Black Adam

Magneto

Black Panther

Sinistro

There are barely any Street-Levelers on your team.

Magneto, Black Panther, and Deathstroke are allowed.

Only 2 of all your other characters are allowed.

#24 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

Again, the Shield will cover him as he dashes away from the EMP and kills Aang along the way.

idk but he has time to make it.

i know but zoom will block the way so he'll never get any where make a tonado around him and all he can do is stand still

where is this battle at?

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

i know but zoom will block the way so he'll never get any where make a tonado around him and all he can do is stand still

where is this battle at?

Battle is on an abandoned planet.

And if he makes a tornado he could just fly out of the way.

#26 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

PH: Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Street Level: Captain America, Batman, Nicki Minaj, Me.

Thanos stomps you while Captain America and Batman shoot spitballs at you, and I hang back with Nicki Minaj, taking shelter in her luscious booty meat.

I win

#27 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

No because IM will give the EMP to zoom( or just throw it in the tornado) and he'll be powerless, then aang ground sinks him

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1:

Plutonian, Midnighter (Wildstorm), Kharn The Betrayer, AOA Nightcrawler, Iron Fist

Team 2:

Magnus The Red, Spider-man What If, Sway, Max Damage (deprived of sleep), Sebastian Shaw

#29 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Apollo

Reaper

Captain America

AoA Blink

Shadowcat

Strategy: Reaper can negate superhuman speed, so he'll keep Robo-Blitz from blitzing. Apollo has the speed, strength, and durability to go toe-to-toe with a hulk-level being, and could pound Robo-Blitz around for a while, especially since Blitz's speed is negated. Steve is not only peak human, but has his shield to block your attacks. If you use your power-disruptor, it won't affect Steve, since he has no superhuman powers, but Apollo and Reaper will go down. When you use it, Blink, who's been waiting 6 miles away with Shadowcat, will teleport them in and Shadowcat will grab Apollo and go intangible. Blink will use a portal to move Reaper over to Shadowcat, and she'll turn him intangible, too. Blink will then use her portal generation to bounce Robo-Blitz around for a while, until Superman is recovered, at which point he will rejoin the fight. Cap will keep his distance at all times, using his intelligence and strategic knowledge to examine Robo-Blitz but staying far enough away to be able to dodge safely. After 29 minutes, Blink and Shadowcat will port away again just in case you use the power disruptor. This cycle will continue for 5 hours, at which point my other team arrives.

Magneto

Misty Knight

Nemesis w/ Creation Blades

Daken w/ Muramasa Claws

Black Tarantula

In case of power-disruptor, my same strategy as before will come into effect, just with Kitty turning more people intangible. Misty Knight is able to liquify all metals with her cybernetic arm, so she will use this power to melt Robo-Blitz's armor. Magneto will then form the liquid metal into indestructible spears, which he will launch through Robo-Blitz. Nemesis and Daken both have blades which can cut through anything, so they can cut through even the undamaged armor of Robo-Blitz, and will tear him to sherds. Blink will use her javelins to port small pieces of Robo-Blitz away, destroying him bit by bit. Apollo will pound away at the now-exposed interior of Robo-Blitz, using his strength and heat vision to destroy whatever's under the armor. On the off-chance that Robo-Blitz is able to tag one of my characters, Black Tarantula will use his powers to stimulate their healing process.

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantomex13 said:

Thanos stomps you while Captain America and Batman shoot spitballs at you, and I hang back with Nicki Minaj, taking shelter in her luscious booty meat.

I win

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet is a stomp character.

But your plan made me laugh.

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

No because IM will give the EMP to zoom( or just throw it in the tornado) and he'll be powerless, then aang ground sinks him

Yes water is a couple miles away, but it's a small lake.

Shield would cover the EMP.

#31 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Team 1:

Plutonian, Midnighter (Wildstorm), Kharn The Betrayer, AOA Nightcrawler, Iron Fist

Team 2:

Magnus The Red, Spider-man What If, Sway, Max Damage (deprived of sleep), Sebastian Shaw

Iron Fist and Nightcrawler would go down in a a fight, and so would Midnighter. Plutonian is strong enough to last 5 hours though.

Spider-Man What If would go down like Iron Fist, and so would Sway and Sebastian Shaw. Not sure who Max Damage is.

Magnus the Red and Plutonian might be enough to defeat Robo-Blitz... maybe...

@Esquire said:

Apollo

Reaper

Captain America

AoA Blink

Shadowcat

Strategy: Reaper can negate superhuman speed, so he'll keep Robo-Blitz from blitzing. Apollo has the speed, strength, and durability to go toe-to-toe with a hulk-level being, and could pound Robo-Blitz around for a while, especially since Blitz's speed is negated. Steve is not only peak human, but has his shield to block your attacks. If you use your power-disruptor, it won't affect Steve, since he has no superhuman powers, but Apollo and Reaper will go down. When you use it, Blink, who's been waiting 6 miles away with Shadowcat, will teleport them in and Shadowcat will grab Apollo and go intangible. Blink will use a portal to move Reaper over to Shadowcat, and she'll turn him intangible, too. Blink will then use her portal generation to bounce Robo-Blitz around for a while, until Superman is recovered, at which point he will rejoin the fight. Cap will keep his distance at all times, using his intelligence and strategic knowledge to examine Robo-Blitz but staying far enough away to be able to dodge safely. After 29 minutes, Blink and Shadowcat will port away again just in case you use the power disruptor. This cycle will continue for 5 hours, at which point my other team arrives.

Magneto

Misty Knight

Nemesis w/ Creation Blades

Daken w/ Muramasa Claws

Black Tarantula

In case of power-disruptor, my same strategy as before will come into effect, just with Kitty turning more people intangible. Misty Knight is able to liquify all metals with her cybernetic arm, so she will use this power to melt Robo-Blitz's armor. Magneto will then form the liquid metal into indestructible spears, which he will launch through Robo-Blitz. Nemesis and Daken both have blades which can cut through anything, so they can cut through even the undamaged armor of Robo-Blitz, and will tear him to sherds. Blink will use her javelins to port small pieces of Robo-Blitz away, destroying him bit by bit. Apollo will pound away at the now-exposed interior of Robo-Blitz, using his strength and heat vision to destroy whatever's under the armor. On the off-chance that Robo-Blitz is able to tag one of my characters, Black Tarantula will use his powers to stimulate their healing process.

Power Disrupter also includes intangibility by the way.

Also my Shields vibrate to the same frequency as the intangible person.

However, I think all the other points of the plan are well thought out so I think you would clear.

Congrats.

#32 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

The Fury

Sage

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Anti-Venom

Team 2

Thor

Toxin

Carnage

Midnighter

Karate Kid

So here is how it goes down.

Upon entering the field, The Fury and Sage both react with their nanosecond fast brains and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of Robo-Blitz. These two possess the most adaptive and technologically minded brains in the business, so it's going to be easy. Sage's telepathy then communicates it to the rest of the team.

The idea then is for Sage to start to hack him whilst the other four assault him with everything they've got. Anti-Venom has the strength and speed to physically brawl with him, whilst Wolverine's insane healing factor and adamantium claws will see him through the battle. Iron Fist is only human, but his Iron Fist chi power grants healing abilities and his punch has been shown to destroy a freight train. Finally the Fury is the most adaptive being in fiction. He adapted to a universe being destroyed. He adapted to the most powerful reality warper in the Multiverse. He adapted to the assault of hundreds of thousands of Captain Britain's and all his universe's heroes. He'll lay the hurt on Robo Blitz with his laser cannon etc.

Let's say that The Fury gets hit with the power blocker. It won't matter. The other 3, plus Sage who's hacking will be making him go haywire will allow the Fury enough time to recover. Once he's recovered, he'll be unbeatable as he will have adapted to the power blocker and never be able to be harmed by it again.

I don't even need team 2.

With them, it's a total stomp. As soon as they enter, Thor summons the storms of a thousand worlds and blasts him into oblivion. The others just stand in awe, clapping.

#33 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantomex13 said:

I win

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

no the EMP shuts down the sheild, and percy in water is almost invincible Zomm rushes him to the water then he brakes the sheild

#34 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

Team 1

The Fury

Sage

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Anti-Venom

Team 2

Thor

Toxin

Carnage

Midnighter

Karate Kid

So here is how it goes down.

Upon entering the field, The Fury and Sage both react with their nanosecond fast brains and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of Robo-Blitz. These two possess the most adaptive and technologically minded brains in the business, so it's going to be easy. Sage's telepathy then communicates it to the rest of the team.

The idea then is for Sage to start to hack him whilst the other four assault him with everything they've got. Anti-Venom has the strength and speed to physically brawl with him, whilst Wolverine's insane healing factor and adamantium claws will see him through the battle. Iron Fist is only human, but his Iron Fist chi power grants healing abilities and his punch has been shown to destroy a freight train. Finally the Fury is the most adaptive being in fiction. He adapted to a universe being destroyed. He adapted to the most powerful reality warper in the Multiverse. He adapted to the assault of hundreds of thousands of Captain Britain's and all his universe's heroes. He'll lay the hurt on Robo Blitz with his laser cannon etc.

Let's say that The Fury gets hit with the power blocker. It won't matter. The other 3, plus Sage who's hacking will be making him go haywire will allow the Fury enough time to recover. Once he's recovered, he'll be unbeatable as he will have adapted to the power blocker and never be able to be harmed by it again.

I don't even need team 2.

With them, it's a total stomp. As soon as they enter, Thor summons the storms of a thousand worlds and blasts him into oblivion. The others just stand in awe, clapping.

In my opinion your first team is solid except for Iron Fist who would eventually be overwhelmed by my powers. I think your team could last 5 hours easily though.

Once Team 2 comes in my villain would be overwhelmed. Your team also clears.

Congrats.

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Fantomex13 said:

I win

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

no the EMP shuts down the sheild, and percy in water is almost invincible Zomm rushes him to the water then he brakes the sheild

That means you wasted your EMP just to shut down my shields.

#36 Edited by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Max Damage is a character from Boom's Incorruptible series. The longer he stays awake and more tired he becomes the stronger he gets. After 2 days deprived of sleep he was able to fight Plutonian to a near stand still.

It runs parallel to Irredeemable. Its basically the opposite of Irredeemable. Where Irredeemable is about a hero going bad Incorruptible is about a villain turning good (after seeing Plutonian's rampage). It's a good read and definitely worth checking out if you liked Irredeemable.

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Max Damage is a character from Boom's Incorruptible series. The longer he stays awake and more tired he becomes the stronger he gets. After 2 days deprived of sleep he was able to fight Plutonian to a near stand still.

It runs parallel to Irredeemable. Its basically the opposite of Irredeemable. Where Irredeemable is about a hero going bad Incorruptible is about a villain turning good (after seeing Plutonian's rampage). It's a good read if you liked Irredeemable.

I'll give you 1 day of deprived sleep for Max Damage.

Either way I think your team clears.

#38 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Fantomex13 said:

I win

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

no, the EMP shut down all tech, that mean ur whole robot

oh and your shields only last 10 sec so when it runs out

A: zoom insta kills

B: aang ground sinks

C: percy decapatates

D: Noob uses a friend ship finnisher and RB turns good and he sneak kills him :P

#39 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

It runs parallel to Irredeemable. Its basically the opposite of Irredeemable. Where Irredeemable is about a hero going bad Incorruptible is about a villain turning good (after seeing Plutonian's rampage). It's a good read if you liked Irredeemable.

#40 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited my team and strategy.

#41 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@Fantomex13 said:

I win

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

D: Noob uses a friend ship finnisher and RB turns good and he sneak kills him :P

When my shields drop I still have armor that is harder and more durable than Captain America's shield.

I could fly in the air and Zoom wouldn't be able to do anything.

LOL at D.

Percy doesn't decapitate though.

Anyways I think your team would clear but it would be a battle that would last days.

#42 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Strider92 said:

Yeah, I figured because Robo-Blitz lasting so long against your team would be his own undoing. (Max Damage)

@soduh2 said:

I edited my team and strategy.

Mmmkay.

#43 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@Fantomex13 said:

I win

Bravo.

BUT YOU LOSE SUCKA!!!!

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

@joewell said:

he could phase thru it.

where is this battle at?

Any water?

When my shields drop I still have armor that is harder and more durable than Captain America's shield.

I could fly in the air and Zoom wouldn't be able to do anything.

LOL at D.

Percy doesn't decapitate though.

Anyways I think your team would clear but it would be a battle that would last days.

thank you for ur reasonabilaty

#44 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@soduh2 said:

EDIT:

Team one

"Power" House:

-->Hank Pym: (lays low until an opening is provided) only shrinks in the context of this fight, studies a way to destroy him from the inside based on info gathered from the others.

Street team:

-->Spider-man (sinister six suit): Actively attacks the Robot, though focuses on stealth and random movement above frontal assault. Gives correspondence to Hank Pym about possible openings.

-->Batman (standard equipment, PLUS Arkham City based tech): Similar to Spider-man but not fighting as upfront, mainly throwing freeze bombs and batarangs at a distance. Also communicating with Pym about possible weaknesses and openings.

-->Iron Fist: Provides some physical back up, as well as healing for Spider-Man and Bats if necessary.

-->Hawkeye (or green arrow): Provides cover fire from a distance.

Team two

Power House:

-->Superman: No particular strategies outside of what he gathered from Bats and Spidy.

Street Team:

-->Dare Devil: (Standard equipment, and fortified Armor like Batman and Spider-Man) Similar tactics to spider-man.

-->Deadpool (has healing factor, as well as teleporter as seen in Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends, Standard weapons): No particular strategy.

-->Aang: (removing Avatar State to be fair), (season three based knowledge): Keeps a distance, fights using airbender tactics mostly focusing on the arena (providing cover etc.) rather than the Robot.

-->Wolverine: Frontal assault.

Batman, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Wolverine would all be taken out quickly. (Wolverine a bit longer than all the others listed)

That leaves :

Deadpool, Superman, Aang, and Hank Pym vs Robo-Blitz.

I think Superman and Aang can keep my villain busy while Hank Pym makes something complicated to take Robo-Blitz down. Deadpool is a non-factor. His guns and weapons won't do jack to my armor and he will only be killed and come back.

You clear.

#45 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

However, I think all the other points of the plan are well thought out so I think you would clear.

Congrats.

I thought the disruptor would just send out a pulse that disable all powers in the radius, so since Kitty was outside the radius when it happened, she could still use her powers inside the blast radius. I also didn't know about the shield. I'll trade Kitty for Pixie, then, and just teleport everybody away once they're disrupted. Really cool thread, though. I really had to think about that one!

#46 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: PH - Fantomex, SL: Blastoise, Pikachu, Charizard, Batman

Team 2: PH - Hulk, SL: Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Joan Holloway (redhead from Mad Men - Google that shit! She's SO HOT), Me

Your villain is a metal robot, so he's weak to water Pokemon, electric Pokemon, and fire Pokemon. Fantomex distracts your robot (his misdirection works on machines, and it is minor reality warping, not psychic, so it still affects Robo-guy).

Fantomex misdirects your robot into thinking he is in a safe location, not doing anything, for 5 hours.

During these 5 hours, my Blastoise, Pikachu, and Charizard each consume the item Protein every 5 seconds. I didn't do the math, but to do that for 5 hours straight increases their attack stat by around 36,000 times their normal damage level. After the 5 hours, Team 2 arrives.

Hulk is extremely angry because he just took a 5 hour trip, and therefore his strength much higher than normal. He is also extremely self-conscious about himself when around the three beautiful women, so this makes him extra angry and therefore extra strong.

Batman has had 5 hours of prep, and is extremely well-prepared.

I hang back, drowning in the luscious booty meat that is Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, and Joan Holloway (GOOGLE HER SHE IS SO HOT).

We then unleash a fury upon your Robo-guy with the force of which the world has never seen. Robo-guy still immobilized, Charizard fire blasts 36,000 times damage, Blastoise hydro-pumps 36,000 times damage, and Pikachu thunders 36,000 times damage. Fantomex unloads adamantium bullets (provided by Batman because he is rich). Hulk keeps smashing your robot, my Pokemon keep blasting your robot, Fantomex keeps shooting, Batman keeps watch over the battlefield, AND I DROWN IN BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT. LUSCIOUS, DELICIOUS BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT. EVEN IF YOU FIND SOME NERDY SILLY WAY TO BEAT ME, THAT'S OKAY, BECAUSE I WOULD BE SO HAPPY DYING WHILE DROWNING IN THE LUSCIOUS AND DELICIOUS BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT OF NICKI MINAJ, KIM KARDASHIAN, AND JOAN HOLLOWAY.

#47 Posted by joewell (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantomex13 said:

Team 2: PH - Hulk, SL: Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Joan Holloway (redhead from Mad Men - Google that shit! She's SO HOT), Me

Your villain is a metal robot, so he's weak to water Pokemon, electric Pokemon, and fire Pokemon. Fantomex distracts your robot (his misdirection works on machines, and it is minor reality warping, not psychic, so it still affects Robo-guy).

Fantomex misdirects your robot into thinking he is in a safe location, not doing anything, for 5 hours.

During these 5 hours, my Blastoise, Pikachu, and Charizard each consume the item Protein every 5 seconds. I didn't do the math, but to do that for 5 hours straight increases their attack stat by around 36,000 times their normal damage level. After the 5 hours, Team 2 arrives.

Hulk is extremely angry because he just took a 5 hour trip, and therefore his strength much higher than normal. He is also extremely self-conscious about himself when around the three beautiful women, so this makes him extra angry and therefore extra strong.

I hang back, drowning in the luscious booty meat that is Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, and Joan Holloway (GOOGLE HER SHE IS SO HOT).

We then unleash a fury upon your Robo-guy with the force of which the world has never seen. Robo-guy still immobilized, Charizard fire blasts 36,000 times damage, Blastoise hydro-pumps 36,000 times damage, and Pikachu thunders 36,000 times damage. Fantomex unloads adamantium bullets (provided by Batman because he is rich). Hulk keeps smashing your robot, my Pokemon keep blasting your robot, Fantomex keeps shooting, Batman keeps watch over the battlefield, AND I DROWN IN BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT. LUSCIOUS, DELICIOUS BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT. EVEN IF YOU FIND SOME NERDY SILLY WAY TO BEAT ME, THAT'S OKAY, BECAUSE I WOULD BE SO HAPPY DYING WHILE DROWNING IN THE LUSCIOUS AND DELICIOUS BOOTY AND BREAST MEAT OF NICKI MINAJ, KIM KARDASHIAN, AND JOAN HOLLOWAY.

wow lol

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Congrats.

I thought the disruptor would just send out a pulse that disable all powers in the radius, so since Kitty was outside the radius when it happened, she could still use her powers inside the blast radius. I also didn't know about the shield. I'll trade Kitty for Pixie, then, and just teleport everybody away once they're disrupted. Really cool thread, though. I really had to think about that one!

Thanks!

@Fantomex13 said:

L

O

L

But yeah you clear.

#49 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Heavy : Thor,

Light: Spiderman, Nightcrawler, Captain America, Carnage

Should be enough mobility and agility, commingled with Thors durability and just all around ferocity, to hold the fort until team two arrives. Also Carnage's crazy abilities could make him a mind boggling adversary, seeing as how he has to not only deal with his powers, but catch the speedy Spider-Man and Night Crawler. Than there's the power house Thor.

Team 2

Heavy: WW Hulk

Light: Deadpool, Colossus, Cyclops, Wolverine

At which point, I believe I win. WW Hulk's strength would be over whelming. Also with the combined might of Dead Pool, Colossus, Cyclops and Thor, I think they can take it. Especially with Hulk & Thor together.

#50 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Team 1

Heavy : Thor,

Light: Spiderman, Nightcrawler, Captain America, Carnage

Should be enough mobility and agility, commingled with Thors durability and just all around ferocity, to hold the fort until team two arrives. Also Carnage's crazy abilities could make him a mind boggling adversary, seeing as how he has to not only deal with his powers, but catch the speedy Spider-Man and Night Crawler. Than there's the power house Thor.

Team 2

Heavy: WW Hulk

Light: Deadpool, Colossus, Cyclops, Wolverine

At which point, I believe I win. WW Hulk's strength would be over whelming. Also with the combined might of Dead Pool, Colossus, Cyclops and Thor, I think they can take it. Especially with Hulk & Thor together.

You are correct. You clear.

Congrats.