• 67 results
#1 Edited by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

RULES:

your team must consist hero or villain who's strength are on street levels.

Your team doesnt have to be a martial artist.

Each team will have 1 day of prep.

Standard team elimination.

No BFR, win via KO or death only.

Hand2Hand only

MY TEAM:

Spider-man (Kung fu Training)

Batman

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Football field

Each team will start at both goals.

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Wildcat
  • Nightwing
  • Lady Shiva
  • Cheshire
  • Jason Todd
#3 Posted by WillPayton (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

Deathstroke

Cassandra Cain

Lady Shiva

Nightwing

#4 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

Karnak

Karate Kid

Taskmaster

Tarantula

Daken

*curious, isn't spider-man a little above street level power, and Ironfist based on him using his chi?

#5 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid.

OWNED!

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince Of Orphans, Ultimate Nuke, Cassandra Cain, Taskmaster

I'm pretty sure I don't need a 5th

#7 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4778 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: Yes. This. how about switch out Daken for Shadowland DD though? maybe not.....KARATE KID SOLOS!!! hahahahahahah

#8 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Karate Kid goes against the spirit of the rules

#9 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate kid is above street level guys :)

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

• Captain America
  • Prince Of Orphans
  • Daken
  • Cat Man
  • Bucky Barnes

#11 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

ME.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine,Midnighter,Deathstroke,Lady Shiva,Ultimate Cap

#13 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus

Jean Paul Valley

Zealot

Midnighter

Deathstroke

Wait? Where is there a limit on number of character? Oh well I'll stop at 5

My team matches you in prep I think and pwns pretty hard H2H

#14 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Kaine,Midnighter,Deathstroke,Lady Shiva,Ultimate Cap

is Deathstroke considered street level? Also Spiderman is way above street level, Id also put Iron Fist above street level.

Anyway:Cheshire, Bane, Nightwing, Lady Shiva, hell I need Deathstroke to fight off spiderman, sportsmaster, black widow, Bullseye

I think my team can take them.

#15 Posted by tootyghost (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex. Done.

#16 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio
@tootyghost said:

Fantomex. Done.

This.
#17 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: Can we use duplicate people, for example you using Batman and me using Batman?

Captain America

Winter Soldier

Batman if not then Taskmaster

Black Canary

Iron Fist

#18 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

This team can do it.

1. Fantomex
  2. Midnighter
  3. Domino
  4. Longshot
  5. Black Cat
#19 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

1.)Lady Shiva

2.) Cassandra Cain

3.) Richard Dragon

4.) Bruce Lee

5.) Deathstroke

#20 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5497 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Jin Kazama
  • Lady Shiva
  • Cassandra Cain
  • Midnighter
  • Steve Rogers
#21 Posted by daYankee (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@tootyghost said:

Fantomex. Done.

This.
How would he be able to solo this team in pure h2h combat?
#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless said:

RULES:

Hand2Hand only

MY TEAM:

Batman

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Football field

What If Spider-man 

Zhao Cheng (The Iron Fist Killer) 

Deathstroke 

Midnighter 

Jackie Estacado 

Deadshot 

Cheng can neutralize Iron Fist's chi powers. Deadshot can take out the lights in the stadium, thus allowing Jackie to summon the Darkness. What if Spider-man, Deathstroke, and Midnighter are all superior to the rest of your team.
#23 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: You consider Jackie Estacado street level?

#24 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

No. The OP says their strength needs to be street level. It doesn't specify other powers ;) 

EDIT: I added him to make a point. My team would win even without him.
#25 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

No. The OP says their strength needs to be street level. It doesn't specify other powers ;) EDIT: I added him to make a point. My team would win even without him.

I don't think he specified a limit on team members either, be nice. Actually looking back he did say H2H only

#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

No. The OP says their strength needs to be street level. It doesn't specify other powers ;) EDIT: I added him to make a point. My team would win even without him.

I don't think he specified a limit on team members either, be nice. Actually looking back he did say H2H only

I also noticed that, but didn't want to do that much typing this late. And technically he would still be melee fighting, or having darklings melee fight. He just wouldn't be able to make crazy energy cannons and the like.
#27 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

I also noticed that, but didn't want to do that much typing this late. And technically he would still be melee fighting, or having darklings melee fight. He just wouldn't be able to make crazy energy cannons and the like.

I think it would prohibit him from summoning the darklings in the first place.

#28 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

Shouldn't that also prohibit Iron Fist's chi abilities then?
#29 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

I don't know, wouldn't they fall under his martial arts abilities? Or do you think the supernatural nature would disqualify them

#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

I don't know, wouldn't they fall under his martial arts abilities? Or do you think the supernatural nature would disqualify them

While he did need to achieve a certain level of hand to hand skill to be allowed to attempt to get his Chi powers, they are not inherently tied to his martial arts. Thus why Orson Randall could Chi-charge his bullets. So I would not call them part of his hand to hand abilities, or his physical abilities since he needs to actively use them in most cases.
#31 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

While he did need to achieve a certain level of hand to hand skill to be allowed to attempt to get his Chi powers, they are not inherently tied to his martial arts. Thus why Orson Randall could Chi-charge his bullets. So I would not call them part of his hand to hand abilities, or his physical abilities since he needs to actively use them in most cases.

Then maybe his Chiabilities should be disqualified, except that the OP never said his team had to follow the same rules

#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Then maybe his Chiabilities should be disqualified, except that the OP never said his team had to follow the same rules

If I'm not allowed to use Jackie (and Deadshot) then I would still be able to beat him. What if Spidey and Zhao could potentially solo. I added Midnighter and Deathstroke as padding.
#33 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

If I'm not allowed to use Jackie (and Deadshot) then I would still be able to beat him. What if Spidey and Zhao could potentially solo. I added Midnighter and Deathstroke as padding.

Yeah, I didn't feel like it was a particularly difficult defeat my team

#34 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@vuviper said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Yeah, I didn't feel like it was a particularly difficult defeat my team

The OP teams in these threads usually aren't. Either they break their own rules and are downright impossible to beat, or they are like the one posted here. It's why I don't usually bother posting in these threads.
#35 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I've seen a few that were either interesting or reasonably challenging

#36 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@eatmore_payless said:

RULES:

Hand2Hand only

MY TEAM:

Batman

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Football field

What If Spider-man Zhao Cheng (The Iron Fist Killer) Deathstroke Midnighter Jackie Estacado Deadshot Cheng can neutralize Iron Fist's chi powers. Deadshot can take out the lights in the stadium, thus allowing Jackie to summon the Darkness. What if Spider-man, Deathstroke, and Midnighter are all superior to the rest of your team.

It's nice for you to pick Zhao Cheng, very smart move their brother. I hate to be rude I specifically said in the OP that the fighting must be H2H ONLY so Jackie is prohibited to use his dark powers, and beside even though IF's chi is neutralize he still has his supreme martial art prowess, he can hold his own fighting your team. And is Midnighter a Street leveler? I mean come on the dude can kick a rocket missile back to Afghanistan

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper: I'll have to keep my eyes open, then.
#38 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@eatmore_payless said:

RULES:

Hand2Hand only

MY TEAM:

Batman

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Football field

What If Spider-man Zhao Cheng (The Iron Fist Killer) Deathstroke Midnighter Jackie Estacado Deadshot Cheng can neutralize Iron Fist's chi powers. Deadshot can take out the lights in the stadium, thus allowing Jackie to summon the Darkness. What if Spider-man, Deathstroke, and Midnighter are all superior to the rest of your team.

It's nice for you to pick Zhao Cheng, very smart move their brother. I hate to be rude I specifically said in the OP that the fighting must be H2H ONLY so Jackie is prohibited to use his dark powers, and beside even though IF's chi is neutralize he still has his supreme martial art prowess, he can hold his own fighting your team. And is Midnighter a Street leveler? I mean come on the dude can kick a rocket missile back to Afghanistan

Is Iron Fist street level? He punched a Helicarrier out of the sky. His Chi abilities should also be against the rules, too. 

Besides, What If Spider-man would solo your team. He was trained by Wolverine to the extent that he was a master hand to hand combatant even without his powers, and he learned to use his spider-sense as precognition so that he could literally know everything that was going to happen (down to what people were going to say) several seconds before it happened. He also had no morals.
#39 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@eatmore_payless said:

RULES:

Hand2Hand only

MY TEAM:

Batman

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Shang Chi

Football field

Is Iron Fist street level? He punched a Helicarrier out of the sky. His Chi abilities should also be against the rules, too. Besides, What If Spider-man would solo your team. He was trained by Wolverine to the extent that he was a master hand to hand combatant even without his powers, and he learned to use his spider-sense as precognition so that he could literally know everything that was going to happen (down to what people were going to say) several seconds before it happened. He also had no morals.

But you have Zhao Cheng to beat Iron Fist. That spider-man would totally solo my team. But don;t forget, our team have 1 day prep so, tables might turn, cuz of the fact that I have batman and black panther on my team.

#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless: Yes, but I don't need Cheng. IF has stated that Peter could potentially beat him. This version of Peter more than any other. 

That shouldn't matter. They can't bring in and outside tech, since that would break the rules. All they could do is devise a strategy. And I have Deathstroke and Midnighter, Deathstroke being at least as tactically smart as Batman and Midnighter having a combat computer that tells him exactly what his opponents will do.
#41 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

black widow

lady shiva

#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TAneT62 said:

black widow

lady shiva

You would lose.
#43 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex

Midnighter

Lady Shiva

Cassandra Cain

Taskmaster

#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit said:

Fantomex

Midnighter

Lady Shiva

Cassandra Cain

Taskmaster

He wouldn't be able to use his misdirection.
#45 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: Apologies

Batman then

#46 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: No worries, just letting you know.
#47 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: I was going to say Xraven, but I don't think he's street level.

#48 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit said:

@Ferro Vida: I was going to say Xraven, but I don't think he's street level.

Why not? Although, you may as well use Kraven since he couldn't use Jean, Scott, Warren, or Bobby's power, and since current Kraven is >> classic Beast.
#49 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@TAneT62 said:

black widow

lady shiva

You would lose.

You know this for a fact? obviously not.

#50 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida: He was dealing with Kurt, Peter (Parker), Scott, Pyotr (Rasputin), James, and Kitty and didn't seem to be having too much trouble, either.