Defeat my team of Cartoons and Minecraft Characters

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DCsuperman0007

the one above all

golden superman prime

Odin

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MasterJohn

@DCsuperman0007 said:

the one above all

golden superman prime

Odin

Bugs bunny = TOAA of his universe. That would be an interesting battle.

Elmer fudd erases Odin.

Winsome casts a spell upon superman.

Done and done..

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MasterJohn

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

/thread

Who's she? And should I do a thread with bugs bunny against her? These anime characters are making me sick.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Esquire

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn: A couple questions: Is Lady Frostina the one from your Beat My Character thread? If not, what are her powers? Is Notch actually present in the game world, or is he sitting at the computer observing the world? What are Jorgan Von Strangle and the Crimson Chin's powers? Which Cosmo is this?

I'm putting some ideas together, but I'm trying to use characters I haven't used before. Tao is such a great fit for some of your characters, but I don't want to resort to him again. :P Can you answer my questions above, and I'll try to get something interesting together.

Why won't you respond to my posts in your threads? You totally ignored me in your last one, too. Will you answer my questions so I can make a team?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn: A couple questions: Is Lady Frostina the one from your Beat My Character thread? If not, what are her powers? Is Notch actually present in the game world, or is he sitting at the computer observing the world? What are Jorgan Von Strangle and the Crimson Chin's powers? Which Cosmo is this?

I'm putting some ideas together, but I'm trying to use characters I haven't used before. Tao is such a great fit for some of your characters, but I don't want to resort to him again. :P Can you answer my questions above, and I'll try to get something interesting together.

Why won't you respond to my posts in your threads? You totally ignored me in your last one, too. Will you answer my questions so I can make a team?

Forgive me.

yes, lady frostina is from my thread.

He is sitting at his PC observing the world and is logged in.'

1....Jorgan Von Strangle can basically slamp down his staff and possibly destroy the universe. Here's why I say this: Wanda (a simple fairy) her power alone was enough to make Mr Crocker galactus. her and Cosmos's power combined made him hold the multiverse in his hand, control time and space. Jorgan is way stronger then Wanda or Cosmo. He can take people into the past, freeze time, etc.

The crimson chin: No one can beat his chin. He uses it to fight, he has super speed, and has different versions like: WW2 chin, New Milenimum crimson chin. He has also picked up the sun and stopped it from hitting earth before.

Cosmo from fairly odd parents.

Please don't put me through that Tao nonsense again.. <.<

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

Forgive me.

Please don't put me through that Tao nonsense again.. <.<

No problem. And that wasn't nonsense, it was genius! Lol, but I wouldn't want to recycle ideas. If I can't come up with something original, it's not worth your time to respond to it.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

I believe I've created a sufficient team

Bender with full upgrade from Futurama.

He was shown t be able to jail break him self and basically control all machinery became nigh omnipotent for computers. He can easily shut off the mine craft server and take control of the computer and destroy it. Seeing as all your beings are in there it would be impossible to escape as Bender is everywhere so unreadable.

While Bender is doing shut down:

Venom Possessing DP With The HEAVY PIS He destroyed every hero easily and used theUltimate Nullifier to destroy his universe.

Red Hulk With Loeb Force after Draining Cosmic Power From SS

Saint Of Killers

Oh Edit

The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse

DEATH

WAR

FAMINE

PESTILENCE

Satan Possesed Sam Winchester with The Colt.

The Entire

Roman Pantheon

Greek Pantheon

Norse Pantheon

Samoan Pantheon

and

Judas (:P)

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn:

'These Anime characters are making me sick'

and yet you are using OC's and Toon Force?

Anyway I win with just one character:

Burning Spirit of Manliness:

He turns all energy and power within his vicinity to fire energy and is immune to BFR, reality warping and death as he is the manifestation of chaos on whichever plane he exists on.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@MasterJohn said:

No Caption Provided

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

/thread

Who's she? And should I do a thread with bugs bunny against her? These anime characters are making me sick.

Her/his name is Yubel (there is no clue what Yubel gender is in Yu-Gi-Oh 1 minute it talks like a girl the next it acts like a boy). I won't say she's Bugs Bunny level but with prep she was going to destroy and remake 12 dimensions with Super Fusion.

LOL why the anime hate?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterJohn
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By Mercy_

@MasterJohn: PM me when/if you want this unlocked.