redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@MasterJohn said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I'l take Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Daffy duck, and Ed, Edd and Eddy. My teams wins effortless curbstomp.

Daffy duck gets owned by Bugs Bunny. Roger Rabbit by Atom Ant, Ed, Edd, and Eddy get turned into apples by Winsome Witch. Also, we are talking villians here.

Daffy arguably has the same amount of toonforce that bugs does so thus a stalemate. Atom ant isnt beating Roger Rabbit and Ed Edd and Eddy once grabbed the moon out of the sky so i know for sure winsome witch isnt beating them

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MasterJohn

@BataTest said:

Wacko, Yakko, and Dot Warner

The Great Gazzo

Sam Sheep-Dog

Woody Woodpecker

Chaos (Aladdin)

Chaos could probably defeat one of them. What can Wacko, Yakko, and Dot do to anyone?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MasterJohn

@MasterJohn said:

I'l take Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Daffy duck, and Ed, Edd and Eddy. My teams wins effortless curbstomp.

Daffy duck gets owned by Bugs Bunny. Roger Rabbit by Atom Ant, Ed, Edd, and Eddy get turned into apples by Winsome Witch. Also, we are talking villians here.

Daffy arguably has the same amount of toonforce that bugs does so thus a stalemate. Atom ant isnt beating Roger Rabbit and Ed Edd and Eddy once grabbed the moon out of the sky so i know for sure winsome witch isnt beating them

Really? And Atom Ant picked up whole buildings in cities. How do you know Atom Ant won't be roger? Bugs could, but why not Atom? Also, Daffy ALWAYS gets owned by Bugs Bunny in every episode, need I give a video?

And...

Also, are Ed Ed and Eddy immune to Magic? I don't think so, Winsome Witch could easily make them cry! Now, if they had built some machine to come into battle-that would be a different story.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn: That's because Bugs is the leading chracter so of course it would seem like that but Daffy has similar feats to Bugs. Yes Atom Ant has lifted buildings, so what Roger has actually existed in our world. Have you seen Who framed Roger Rabbit? I doubt Winsome witch could make the 3 Ed's cry but just to change things around i'l replace the 3 ed's with Aku the shape shifting master of darkness from Samurai Jack and switch Roger Rabbit with Mumm-ra the ever living from the 80'd Thundercats

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By No_Trolling

@MasterJohn said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Spongebob, Jerry, Dexter, and Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Once again ,I knocked down all of those in a previous post. The MM and Flash team already won this one.

Hey i won it first with the cosmo and wanda team.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By Mercy_

@evilswrath1 said:

Pepe le pew!! AKA THE RAPING SKUNK FROM LOONEY TUNES,HE RAPES THE ENEMY TO SLEEP AND THEN THE REEL FUN BEGINS...

Um...no.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@MasterJohn said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Spongebob, Jerry, Dexter, and Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Once again ,I knocked down all of those in a previous post. The MM and Flash team already won this one.

You knocked down nothing I stated why my team wins.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MasterJohn

@MasterJohn: That's because Bugs is the leading chracter so of course it would seem like that but Daffy has similar feats to Bugs. Yes Atom Ant has lifted buildings, so what Roger has actually existed in our world. Have you seen Who framed Roger Rabbit? I doubt Winsome witch could make the 3 Ed's cry but just to change things around i'l replace the 3 ed's with Aku the shape shifting master of darkness from Samurai Jack and switch Roger Rabbit with Mumm-ra the ever living from the 80'd Thundercats

Sensei wu uses the Golden Weapons to slay Aku. The Golden Weapons have powers, each one has different powers. Ice, Lightning, earth, etc. Yes, I have seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

What makes you think Winsome can't make Ed Ed and Eddy cry? I mean, she's a witch for goodness sakes! And they are a bunch of morons. They'd be powerless against her magic. Remember, she made a Alien Warlord who could litterily kill people with his mind cry. She's also defeated tons of other Dark entities.

Fantomex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Fantomex13

Fantomex

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Superman

Batman

You lose

You lose

You lose

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterJohn

@Fantomex13 said:

Fantomex

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Superman

Batman

You lose

You lose

You lose

I agree with you partially, Bugs bunny can defeat Batman, . He is the King of toon-force. However, I can't see any other characters except Secret Squirrel defeating or matching Superman, and Wolverine. But what can Wolverine do to Windsome Witch?

Fantomex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Fantomex13

@MasterJohn said:

@Fantomex13 said:

Fantomex

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Superman

Batman

You lose

You lose

You lose

I agree with you partially, Bugs bunny can defeat Batman, . He is the King of toon-force. However, I can't see any other characters except Secret Squirrel defeating or matching Superman, and Wolverine. But what can Wolverine do to Windsome Witch?

Seduce her. Roofy her. Kill her in her sleep.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KMART4455

BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galactus

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#63  Edited By Straight-Fire  Online

@No_Trolling said:

I'll go with

Daffy Duck

Cosmo

Wanda

and

Spongebob and his magic pencil

Agreed

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By No_Trolling

@dboyrules2011: =D

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Stronger

World of Quest and Duck Dodgers.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MasterJohn

@Fantomex13 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Fantomex13 said:

Fantomex

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Superman

Batman

You lose

You lose

You lose

Thing is, she doesn't fall for seduction. And she doesn't sleep most of the time.

Fantomex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Fantomex13

@MasterJohn said:

@Fantomex13 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Fantomex13 said:

Fantomex

Wolverine

Captain America

Spiderman

Superman

Batman

You lose

You lose

You lose

Thing is, she doesn't fall for seduction. And she doesn't sleep most of the time.

Have you seen Hugh Jackman? He's very handsome.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

Sensei wu uses the Golden Weapons to slay Aku. The Golden Weapons have powers, each one has different powers. Ice, Lightning, earth, etc. Yes, I have seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

What makes you think Winsome can't make Ed Ed and Eddy cry? I mean, she's a witch for goodness sakes! And they are a bunch of morons. They'd be powerless against her magic. Remember, she made a Alien Warlord who could litterily kill people with his mind cry. She's also defeated tons of other Dark entities.

They golden weapons would not have any effet on Aku. Aku's only weakness is Jacks sword which noone on your team has so that's taken care of and the Ed's have rarely cried but there's no way that witch is beating Mumm-ra

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By rangersoul6

Skips (with prep) (Regular Show)

Mojo Jojo (Power Puff Girls)

Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes)

Hank Hill w/prep and propane (King of the Hill)

Dee Dee (Dexter's Laboratory)

Danny Phantom

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gritterr
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/popeye-vs-one-piece-universe/681104/

I cant believe the lack of respect Popeye is getting in this thread. he has retarded feats. With Spinach he has Punched magic spells back at the caster. Punched a lighting bolt back at Zeus. Blew the sun out to spend time with olive oyl. and stopped a martian invasion by punching the fleet back to mars. plus many many more.

thepokemonfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By thepokemonfan

popeye solo

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MasterJohn

You all underestimate Winnie Witch and Secret Squrriel. You REALLY underestimate Atom Ant. Atom Ant could beat up Popeye. Popeye wouldn't even land a hit on Atom. All Atom needs to do is get into Popeye's head, and kills Popeye easily. Superman Bugs could defeat Popeye also.. <.<

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lemurboy123

powerpuff girls, megas xlr, that robot from my life as a teenage robot, ben 10, dexters laboratory robot, xiaolin showdown team and wait for it.....ed

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Oni_Bane

Vegeta Goku

thepokemonfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By thepokemonfan

@MasterJohn: @MasterJohn said:

You all underestimate Winnie Witch and Secret Squrriel. You REALLY underestimate Atom Ant. Atom Ant could beat up Popeye. Popeye wouldn't even land a hit on Atom. All Atom needs to do is get into Popeye's head, and kills Popeye easily. Superman Bugs could defeat Popeye also.. <.<

You wank sensei wu as for Popeye read the post me above mine

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By JonSmith

Phineas and Ferb. With a full summer of prep.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MasterJohn

@JonSmith said:

I think Bugs Bunny and Secret Squrriel could take them. Be more specific, will they have armies of robots, combat suits?

Th3r3dm3nnac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Th3r3dm3nnac3

Big Macintosh (fighting for Smarty Pants)

The Tick and Arthur

Deedee 

Underdog

thepokemonfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By thepokemonfan

@MasterJohn: @MasterJohn said:

@JonSmith said:

I think Bugs Bunny and Secret Squrriel could take them. Be more specific, will they have armies of robots, combat suits?

your right

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By JonSmith

@MasterJohn: Let's say Bugs made an attack on their sister, Candice. Thus, Phineas and Ferb spend the rest of the summer in a rage fueled state of invention, building anything and everything they can think of. In a mere afternoon, they can build devices to warp time and space. With a full summer? Plus they're ticked? Your team doesn't stand a chance.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MasterJohn

@JonSmith said:

@MasterJohn: Let's say Bugs made an attack on their sister, Candice. Thus, Phineas and Ferb spend the rest of the summer in a rage fueled state of invention, building anything and everything they can think of. In a mere afternoon, they can build devices to warp time and space. With a full summer? Plus they're ticked? Your team doesn't stand a chance.

I disagree, whatever they build, if it has even the slightest vernaublity, Atom Ant could infiltrate it, and finish whatever contraption they made. Mighty Mouse would just be as a distraction. What will they do to Atom Ant if they can't even hurt him? Also, what will they do to Bugs Bunny, or Mighty Mouse? I can see them easily blowing Sensei Wu to pieces, unless he used his Golden weapons in defense, Anyway, what can they do to them?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By JonSmith

@MasterJohn said:

I disagree, whatever they build, if it has even the slightest vernaublity, Atom Ant could infiltrate it, and finish whatever contraption they made. Mighty Mouse would just be as a distraction. What will they do to Atom Ant if they can't even hurt him? Also, what will they do to Bugs Bunny, or Mighty Mouse? I can see them easily blowing Sensei Wu to pieces, unless he used his Golden weapons in defense, Anyway, what can they do to them?

Again, they break the laws of physics with what they build, they have a decent amount of toonforce on their side all on their own. And I repeat: They can build things to warp time and space in the space of a few hours, for kicks. With a full summer of prep against their enemies, with Isabella (I think that was her name) and her crew doing recon on the targets so Phineas and Ferb know their weaknesses, or if they have none, at least how to defend against or incapacitate them? Even if they can't hurt Atom, what's stopping them from sending him into limbo or some other alternate dimension from which he can't escape? As for Bugs, while he may have god like levels of toonforce:

I believe Phineas and Ferb could match, if not overcome it with toonforce empowered science. Not really sure who Mighty Mouse is, but if they can incapacitate Bugs, I'm sure a Mouse won't be a problem.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MasterJohn

@JonSmith said:

@MasterJohn said:

Again, they break the laws of physics with what they build, they have a decent amount of toonforce on their side all on their own. And I repeat: They can build things to warp time and space in the space of a few hours, for kicks. With a full summer of prep against their enemies, with Isabella (I think that was her name) and her crew doing recon on the targets so Phineas and Ferb know their weaknesses, or if they have none, at least how to defend against or incapacitate them? Even if they can't hurt Atom, what's stopping them from sending him into limbo or some other alternate dimension from which he can't escape? As for Bugs, while he may have god like levels of toonforce:

I believe Phineas and Ferb could match, if not overcome it with toonforce empowered science. Not really sure who Mighty Mouse is, but if they can incapacitate Bugs, I'm sure a Mouse won't be a problem.

Atom is like a speeding bullet, but with 15x the speed. They wouldn't see him to be able to do that. I laughed when you made your comment about Mighty Mouse.. Mighty Mouse is superman in Mouse form..

See 3:42 for the action.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#84  Edited By RIKR2

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#85  Edited By RIKR2

@RIKR2 said:

animaniacs can handle anything that bugs bunny do, and are the only one capable of making bugs bunny crazy! and the other member beat ur other member

thepokemonfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By thepokemonfan

@Oni_Bane:kid goku ultra divne water solos

thepokemonfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By thepokemonfan

My team Finn,King Piccolo,JLU Superman,PC Superman,Daffy,Agent Smith

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Guardian_Prime

Jorden von Strangle, Jake, Marvin the Martian, Aang, Inuyasha, Dexter, and Jimmy Neutron. BOOM.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MasterJohn

@Guardian_Prime said:

Jorden von Strangle, Jake, Marvin the Martian, Aang, Inuyasha, Dexter, and Jimmy Neutron. BOOM.

Jordon Von Strangle, he is beaten up by Atom Ant, Bugs Bunny will handle Jake, sense Jake also is a reality warper. As for Marvin the Martian, I think Mighty Mouse can handle him. Now, for Aang, Winsome Witch casts a spell on Aang's powers, making them utterly useless, E.X. If he tries to bend water, it shoots out flowers. And Secret Squirrel deals with whatever Jimmy Neutron can come up with. As for Inuyasha, and Dexter, Pink Panther and Secret Squirrel deals with them.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Jayfournines

I still say Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy win through sheer entropy control and Murphy's law.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Megas XLR (Toonforce user and giant robot; crazy stats)

Lance in Manus armor (Sym Bionic Titan) (Flight, ranged attacks and melee; general superhuman stats in armor)

Popeye (Master of toonforce; general superhuman stats)

Generator Rex (Specialist in melee and ranged attacks like Lance; flight; general superhuman stats)

Original Ben 10,000, not Ultimate Alien (Shapeshifter; very diverse in powers; general superhuman stats)

Vlad Plasmius (Flight and powerful ranged attacks; melee specialist; general superhuman stats)

Danny Phantom (Basically just like Vlad Plasmius plus a powerful ranged attack and cyrokinesis; general superhuman stats)

Dexter in Robodexo 2000 (Ranged attacks and flight; large variety of weapons; general superhuman stats)

Chiro (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!) (Electricity powers and melee specialist; general superhuman stats)

Samurai Jack (expert swordsman/melee master; general superhuman stats)

Raimundo Pedrosa (Xiaolin Showdown) (Powerful ranged wind attacks and melee specialist; flight; general superhuman stats)

If it comes down to it, all of these characters can hold their own in simple melee, and that's why I chose them.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By XiiX

Anyone with a gun that actually works.

lightdragonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lightdragonman

ben ten naruto onepiece finn and jake

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Guardian_Prime

@MasterJohn: You don't even have Bugs on your OP. Jordan von Strangle takes ,with help from Jimmy Neutron, Winsome Witch. Jimmy Neutron and Dexter's minds? Dude Mighty Mouse is turned into a field mouse. Marvin Martian and Jake can take Atom Ant. You're obviously a lunatic if you think Pink Panther or Secret Squirrel can beat a full powered Inuyasha and Master Wu can beat Aang in his avatar state. Pink Panther can't even inflict damage.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By IZZR

Stewie Griffin with prep solo's

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MasterJohn

Anyone else think they can defeat this team?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Dextersinister

Your team doesn't include Bob Hoskins so I believe my Christopher Lloyd takes this.

No Caption Provided
KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By KnightRise

This:

Solos

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By solesamurai

Timmy Turner with Cosmo and Wanda, Wonderful fusion of PIS, CIS, Toon force, and reality warping :)