• 99 results
#1 Edited by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeat these characters: , , Bugs Bunny, sensei wu, Winsome witch, Atom Ant, Mighty mouse, Pink Panther, and Secret Squirrel. Can any hero/villian defeat this awesome team of toons?

Here is if some of you don't know who Wisome Witch is.

So, who can defeat this team of cartoon characters?

#2 Posted by Wolfrazer (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

None, you have Bugs Bunny which would beat anybody.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Mickey Mouse

#4 Edited by loadofmilark (198 posts) - - Show Bio

the ultimate bastich from lobo

(lobo wearing "the mask")

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I took Bugs Bunny out to level the playing field.

#6 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn and Jake. forget old school.

#7 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Winsome Witch could turn finn into a apple. And Secret Squirrel could pull out a "dog eraser ray" or something on Jake. So not Finn or Jake.

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (12850 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Neither of them have displayed any toon force on par with any of the characters in the OP.

#9 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio

Spongebob, Jerry, Dexter, and Courage The Cowardly Dog.

#10 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with

Daffy Duck

Cosmo

Wanda

and

Spongebob and his magic pencil

#11 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom & Jerry, working together.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Sensei wu (the guy in my avatar) slays Dexter with his Golden katana(golden weapons have powers as seen in Ninjago) Secret Squirrel could hold off/destroy Jerry, Atom Ant fights with spongebob(It's going to be hard because Spongebob is a sponge). Mighty Mouse takes on Courage. Please, tell me if I am wrong.

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

I'll go with

Daffy Duck

Cosmo

Wanda

and

Winsome Witch takes on Wanda and Cosmo, it's hard to see if she will win, but tell me what you think by watching the video above. Daffy Duck is pounded by Atom Ant or Mighty Mouse, and again, Spongebob is still a competing factor.

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn: Sensei wu (the guy in my avatar) slays Dexter with his Golden katana(golden weapons have powers as seen in Ninjago)

Dexter would make a Robot to crush Sensei Wu The guy can make time machines for Pete sake

Secret Squirrel could hold off/destroy Jerry

Doubt it Jerry almost never losses

Atom Ant fights with spongebob(It's going to be hard because Spongebob is a sponge)

Spongebob would Karate chop Atom to next week

Mighty Mouse takes on Courage

Agreed

#15 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Mighty Mouse and Atom Ant, along with Secret Squrriel could solo Tom and Jerry.

#16 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fine, then I'm going nuclear. Roadrunner. His toonforce is only matched by Bugs Bunny!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@No_Trolling said:

I'll go with

Daffy Duck

Cosmo

Wanda

and

Winsome Witch takes on Wanda and Cosmo, it's hard to see if she will win, but tell me what you think by watching the video above. Daffy Duck is pounded by Atom Ant or Mighty Mouse, and again, Spongebob is still a competing factor.

Winsome witch can't take on Cosmo and Wanda. Each of them have higher reality warping capabilites. Cosmo turned Timmy into a Galactus of his universe and Wanda transformed everyone on earth into an ape. They also have alot of other feats. Nothing Atom Ant or Mighty Mouse can do can destroy Daffy. He's existed without existing. See 1:50 and 3:10

#18 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MasterJohn: Sensei wu (the guy in my avatar) slays Dexter with his Golden katana(golden weapons have powers as seen in Ninjago)

Dexter would make a Robot to crush Sensei Wu The guy can make time machines for Pete sake

Secret Squirrel could hold off/destroy Jerry

Doubt it Jerry almost never losses

Atom Ant fights with spongebob(It's going to be hard because Spongebob is a sponge)

Spongebob would Karate chop Atom to next week

Mighty Mouse takes on Courage

Agreed

Ah. Well then, I am sure Winsome could match Dexter's machines. As seen in the videos, she basically made a Alien Warlord cry. All she needs to do is say "Ippity Pippity Pow!" and Dexter's machine is blinked away. Or, she could touch it with her wand (if she got that close. But if she wanted to do it far away, all she needs to say is "Ippity Pippity Pow!" and it's finished.

Secret Squirrel- have you ever watched any of his cartoons? He basically made the most unstoppable foes fall to there knees. He could whip up something against Jerry. I am not saying his wins, but I am saying he can match Jerry.

Spongebob wouldn't know where to HIT Atom Ant! Atom ant is so fast, all he needs to do is get into one of Spongebob's holes, inside his head-and he can kill him.

#19 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Fine, then I'm going nuclear. Roadrunner. His toonforce is only matched by Bugs Bunny!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

lol

#20 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim carrey

#21 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

Road Runner Speed Blitzes Effortless Curbstomp.

#22 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn:

Secret Squirrel- have you ever watched any of his cartoons? He basically made the most unstoppable foes fall to there knees. He could whip up something against Jerry. I am not saying his wins, but I am saying he can match Jerry.

I never said he could not catch him I said Jerry would still beat him

Spongebob wouldn't know where to HIT Atom Ant! Atom ant is so fast, all he needs to do is get into one of Spongebob's holes, inside his head-and he can kill him.

With the quickster suit Spongebob went to a rock and back seemingly with out moving so spongbob would have no trouble chopping him. Besides iy will take alot more then going inside his ears that already happen to Spongebob already and he came out with out injury.

#23 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

@MasterJohn said:

@No_Trolling said:

I'll go with

Daffy Duck

Cosmo

Wanda

and

Winsome witch can't take on Cosmo and Wanda. Each of them have higher reality warping capabilites. Cosmo turned Timmy into a Galactus of his universe and Wanda transformed everyone on earth into an ape. They also have alot of other feats. Nothing Atom Ant or Mighty Mouse can do can destroy Daffy. He's existed without existing. See 1:50 and 3:10

As I siad in my other post, Winsome could just say "Ippity Pippity pow!" and Wanda and Cosmos's wands are gone. Better yet-a net is over them.

I am starting to agree with you on the Daffy Duck thing, but Atom Ant is fast-so fast that Daffy probably wouldn't see him, what can Daffy do to match that?

#24 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Road Runner Speed Blitzes Effortless Curbstomp.

Speed blitz who? Atom Ant could match Road Runner's speed with his speed. But again, speed blitz who?

#25 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn: As I siad in my other post, Winsome could just say "Ippity Pippity pow!" and Wanda and Cosmos's wands are gone

Wimsome does not have better feats then Cosmo and Wanda she is not making there wands disappear.

#26 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MasterJohn: As I siad in my other post, Winsome could just say "Ippity Pippity pow!" and Wanda and Cosmos's wands are gone

Wimsome does not have better feats Then Cosmo and Wanda she is not making there wands disappear.

Again, she can make a net fall over them. And you are correct, she does NOT have better "feats" then Cosmo and Wands to MOST people. Remember, she defeated a Alien Warlord who had the ability of destroying things with his mind.

#27 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Winsome could say that but she won't be fast enough because all Wanda has to do is wave her wand to get her out of the situation. Daffy distracts Atom Ant and Cosmo takes away his speed. Secret squirrel could be taken down by Spongebob's eraser. The three reality warpers on my team, Cosmo, Wanda, and Spongebob could easily solo the rest.

#28 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn: Again, she can make a net fall over them

They could do the same thing

And you are correct, she does NOT have better "feats" then Cosmo and Wands to MOST people

No she does not that is fact the have done way more then what she has.

Remember, she defeated a Alien Warlord who had the ability of destroying things with his mind.

The Fairies can do the same heck Wanda once made a copy machine that could copy anything she could keep copying Wimsome if she wanted to.

#29 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Being a sheep one again. Had to do it.

My team

Blossom

Road Runner

Merlin

Hong Kong Fuey

Popeye

mr magoo

#30 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Grim Reaper (Billy & Mandy)

Optimus Prime (G1 Series)

Flash (Justice League Unlimited)

Martian Manhunter (Justice League Unlimited)

Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants)

Wonder Woman (Justice League Unlimited)

KA-POW!!

#31 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie Griffin wearing the mask. kills everyone, then enslaves human kind. I am not even kidding so if you want to make a argument. I am here

#32 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Stewie Griffin wearing the mask. kills everyone, then enslaves human kind. I am not even kidding so if you want to make a argument. I am here

That is the most crazy arugment ever... Atom Ant could easily take stewie.

#33 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister said:

Grim Reaper (Billy & Mandy)

Optimus Prime (G1 Series)

Flash (Justice League Unlimited)

Martian Manhunter (Justice League Unlimited)

Sandy (Spongebob Squarepants)

Wonder Woman (Justice League Unlimited)

KA-POW!!

I agree with you. Adding Flash and Martian Manhunter makes all the difference.

@MasterJohn: Being a sheep one again. Had to do it.

My team

Blossom

Road Runner

Merlin

Hong Kong Fuey

Popeye

I disagree with you, Atom Ant solos Popeye, Mighty Mouse takes hong kong. The rest I agree with, Merlin is a better Wizard then Winsome Witch. And Road Runner takes it.

#34 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: The Mask+ Stewie Griffin, you sure about that? Stewie if I remember is a genius fo his age, he made his own weaponary and cloned himslf, plus the mask, one of the strongest artifacts in comic book world, let me tell you something buddy the mask makes 616 thor's hammer look like a baby's toy, well at least not this baby's. lol

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

#36 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Once again ,I knocked down all of those in a previous post. The MM and Flash team already won this one.

#37 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, let's spice it up. Let us add Bugs bunny in the team of Cartoons. Are there any VILLIANS this time that can defeat this team?

#38 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom and Jerry.

#39 Posted by Wolfrazer (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because no one is able to beat Bugs Bunny.

#40 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

So no villians can defeat this team, WITH Bugs Bunny? ANY villian? From D.C. or Marvel

#41 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Flapjack and his whale

#42 Posted by evilswrath1 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepe le pew!! AKA THE RAPING SKUNK FROM LOONEY TUNES,HE RAPES THE ENEMY TO SLEEP AND THEN THE REEL FUN BEGINS...

#43 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason:Flapjack? Winsome witch: Ippity Pippity POW! *The whale dissapears, and flapjack is easily owned by Bugs

#44 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

I'l take Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Daffy duck, and Ed, Edd and Eddy. My teams wins effortless curbstomp.

#45 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I'l take Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Daffy duck, and Ed, Edd and Eddy. My teams wins effortless curbstomp.

Daffy duck gets owned by Bugs Bunny. Roger Rabbit by Atom Ant, Ed, Edd, and Eddy get turned into apples by Winsome Witch. Also, we are talking villians here.

#46 Edited by BataTest (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Wacko, Yakko, and Dot Warner

The Great Gazzo

Sam Sheep-Dog

Woody Woodpecker

Chaos (Aladdin)

#47 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Jonny Bravo solos.

#48 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

crooker with the magic muffin

#49 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

all your cartoons have already been beat by there shows getting

#50 Posted by ImmortalOne (3293 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask could solo. His toonforce makes Bugs Bunny seem normal.