• Frank Martin - Transporter
  • Bryan Mills - Taken
  • Liu Siu-jian - Kiss of the Dragon

Weapons expert:

• Snake Eyes - G.I Joe
  • Lee Christmas - Expandables
  • Eli - The Book of Eli

Rules:

• Your team must consist of no more then 9 human movie characters that engage in regular intensive activities.
  • Your team must consist the following three groups.
  1. Tactical: A group that consist of good tactical thinkers.
  2. Fighters: A group adept at handling opponents in hand to hand combat.
  3. Weapons expert: A group that specialize in weapons, long and short range.

The amount of people per group is up to you e.g Your tacticle team can have 7 characters so long as you have a member for the other groups.

• Both teams get 2 weeks preparation.
  • For this battle I won't accept specific superhero characters and will edit until I see fair.

Characters that will NOT be allowed to participate:

• Wade Wilson
  • Wolverine
  • Captain America

WIN CONDITIONS:

1. Any means necessary.
Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Tactical:

James Bond

Big Daddy

Gandalf

Fighters:

Azog

The cave troll from fellowship of the ring.

Gimli

Weapons expert:

Legolas

Luke Skywalker

Bunnymund.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lord_Johnathan: Erm. Now how many of them are actually street levelers? Cave troll is out. Luke is out. Gandalf is out. Big daddy? from Bioshock? is out he's from a game. Sorry try again :/

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@MonsterStomp said:

@Lord_Johnathan: Erm. Now how many of them are actually street levelers? Cave troll is out. Luke is out. Gandalf is out. Big daddy? from Bioshock? is out he's from a game. Sorry try again :/

Luke from the movies alone? Never did anything above street level. Of course, to me, Venom's a street leveler. And the Cave troll was killed by stabbing it with an ordinary sword to the brain. Gandalf never did that much that was out there in the movies. And Big Daddy is from kick ass.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Luke from the movies alone? Never did anything above street level. Of course, to me, Venom's a street leveler. And the Cave troll was killed by stabbing it with an ordinary sword to the brain. Gandalf never did that much that was out there in the movies. And Big Daddy is from kick ass.

I wouldn't consider Venom a street leveler. Anyone who can lift a ton in movies isn't a street leveler. I have Jason Bourne who, at most, could probably deadlift 100kgs. Thats what I'm talking about.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@MonsterStomp said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

I wouldn't consider Venom a street leveler. Anyone who can lift a ton in movies isn't a street leveler. I have Jason Bourne who, at most, could probably deadlift 65kgs. Thats what I'm talking about.

I'd call that below street level, otherwise Spiderman wouldn't be at Street level.

In any case, to make you happy.

Tactical:

James Bond

Big Daddy

Burton Batman

Fighters:

Azog

Nolan Batman

Gimli

Weapons expert:

Hell Boy.

Hit girl

Bunnymund.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lord_Johnathan: Street levelers in movies are below street levelers in comics. Anyways: How do you propose your team defeats mine?

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FiMFTW

Tactical:

Spock

Ra's Al Ghul

Reed Richards

Fighters:

Albert Wesker

Marcus (Terminator Salvation)

Agent Smith (Matrix)

Batman

Edward Cullen

Weapons Experts:

Lucius Fox

I'd go as far to say my fighters solo fairly easy, maybe even Batman solos given the location.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@FiMFTW: Sorry. All of your fighters but Batman arn't allowed. Edward Cullen is far above street level as is Agent Smith and Marcus is a Terminator. Albert is a game character so he can't be used. Try again.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FiMFTW

@MonsterStomp:

Define Street Level, because the way you're making it sound is what you're asking for is just regular humans.

-A much less powerful Spider-Man without webs or spider-sense

-A peak human able to dodge bullets

-A cyborg who's only unique traits are enhanced strength/durability

All these things EASILY pass for street level.

Also there are half a dozen Resident Evil movies, guess you didn't know...

Avatar image for ishmael_the_deathjester
Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp:

For Bond: He's waded his way through god knows how many villains, and he's a canny bastard who's thrown more monkey wrenches into plans than you have hairs on your head, he's not so much of a planner as he is an anti-planner. He's there to screw up the other guy's plan.

Big daddy was quite skilled at setting up ambushes, he'd have his team mates lure members of your team to a zone where he could quickly gun them down with sniper rounds from a safe distance. They'd have no real way to react, and would be wide open for it.

Burton Batman: Hrm...Don't know much about him, so I'll switch him out with Joker. Joker in the Nolan movie could accomplish a lot with very limited resources, with only a few million dollars as his budget, he was able to bring Gotham to it's knees and was always a few steps ahead of Batman. He's not too shabby in a fight either.

Fighters:

Azog in the hobbit was ragdolling people around with casual ease and necklifted an armored Orc as if he was nothing, and then threw him a dozen or so feet without any visible strain or effort, he's going to be stronger than anyone on your team, and as he's ENORMOUS, he's going to intimidate them, keep them off balance with fear.

Nolan Batman in Begins was nothing short of a Juggernaut, mowing his way through huge numbers of badguys with a crap ton of gadgets and martial arts skills that he promptly forgot in the next two movies. He constantly appeared and disappeared, made fools out of hardened criminals and the gotham police, and his bat transponder would cause a hell of a distraction as Bats swarmed your team.

Gimli also was able to mow his way through large numbers of enemies, and given that he's heavily armored, he'll be able to shrug off a lot of blows with ease, and his axe should cut through your fighters with single hits. Additionally, as he's small, he'll be underestimated and his enemies will need to readjust their fighting styles. This will cost them.

Weapons Expert:

Hellboy: Highly durable, pretty strong, and has a gun that can put massive holes into metal clockwork soldiers, do I need to say more? The Good Samaritan alone would be enough to one shot anyone on your team regardless of what they were wearing as armor, nevermind big baby.

Hit girl: She's nimble, fast, armored, and extremely deadly in close quarters with her bladed staff and vicious fighting style. As a child, she'll be heavily underestimated by your team, and they won't take her seriously until she's already cut down at least one of them. And even then, all but the most depraved members of your team would have reservations about killing her.

Bunnymund: Capable of teleport blitzing, would kind of freak out your team given that he's a gigantic rabbit, his boomerangs and explosive eggs are nothing to sneeze at, and he's surprisingly agile, more than capable of keeping your team on their toes while he drowns them in explosives.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Lord_Johnathan:

@FiMFTW: My apologies guys. Please review the first rule again. My idea on street level differs from movie to comic.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mythologico4

@MonsterStomp: Here's my team:

Tactical:

Olivia Dunham - Fringe Series

Big Daddy - Kick Ass

Michonne - The Walking Dead Series

Fighters:

Sarah Walker Intersect Version - Chuck Series

Chuck Bartowski Intersect Version - Chuck Series

Morgan Grimes Intersect Version - Chuck Series

Weapons Expert:

Hit-Girl - Kick Ass

Legolas - Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Arrow - Arrow Series

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: I appreciate the facts but anyone who is stronger than an average man that engages in regular intensive activities is out. So Azog, Hellboy and Bunnymund is out.

@Mythologico4: How do you propose they win? My tactical thinkers surpass yours.

First I have Hannible, he managed to locate Pike from a prison cell faster than the CIA. Hannible always has a back up. Secondly Ethan Hunt, he completes covert missions and adapts to plans and situations as they change. Jason Bourne is a natural. He's very adept at obtaining information and hiding in plain sight. From the moment he walks into a room he's counting the people in it, how many are employers, how many are armed, the statistics of the person that could possibly be the most challenging, and the escape routes in a fluid thought.

I have not seen Walker Intersect but I'll give you a heads up on what your fighters are facing. Frank Martin is ex special forces officer. In the first movie he took out a room full of gunmen, punked 4 men at a ship yard, defeated countless men at the bus stop and freed about 200 chinese immigrants IIRC. Bryan Mills is a former CIA agent. In his first movie he used his skills to track down and kill Albanian bossmen. Very skilled in close quatar combat. Liu Siu-jian is a Chinese intelligence agent. He took out an embassy filled with currupt cops and a heap of black belt martial artists without recieving a scratch to the face.

Snake eyes from G.I Joe is a very skilled swordsman. His agility was such he was able to leap over cars in mid air and retain balance once landed. Lee Christmas is a skilled knife thrower. He barely misses his target. He is also a great martial artist. Eli is also a great swordsman and gunman. He has taken out groups without being touched or seriously hurt.

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterStomp:

You do realize that most movie characters are stronger than is humanly possible, right? Like there is literally no real life swordsman on Earth who could do what snake eyes did. Jason Bourne is also blatantly superhuman with his feats.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

Tactical:

Clyde Shelton (Law abiding Citizen)

The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

Fighters:

Carl Hauser (Total Recall)

James Bond (Craig)

Yuri Boyka (Undisputed)

Weapons expert:

Mr. Smith (Shoot Em Up)

Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter)

Raizo (Ninja Assassin)

I can give reasons if you like but I think its pretty evident why these guys will win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@MonsterStomp:

You do realize that most movie characters are stronger than is humanly possible, right? Like there is literally no real life swordsman on Earth who could do what snake eyes did. Jason Bourne is also blatantly superhuman with his feats.

Yes. But if I said "peak human" or "street leveler" people assume they can lift 400lbs at least. That automatically puts them above Jason Bourne because peak human in comics is above a peak human in movies. But I do realise movie characters are above anyone in reality. I'm trying to find a neutral zone here. Only use human characters that have had extensive training.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Guardiandevil83

If you'd make an exception I'd like to use some TV characters along with films.

Tactical:

Micheal Weston (Burn Notice)

Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

Scud (Blade 2)

Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal Rising)

Weapons:

John Spartan (Demolition Man)

Frank Castle (Punisher War Zone)

Joseph Dredd (Dredd 3D)

Fighters:

Bone (Blood and Bone)

Natasha Romanov (Avengers/Iron Man 2)

Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man)

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Tactical:

Sherlock Holmes- BBC Sherlock Holmes

V- V for Vandetta

Jigsaw- saw

Fighters:

Riki-Oh- story of Riki-Oh

Fong Sai Yuk- Legend

Ting- Ong Bak

Weapons:

Punisher- Punisher War Journal

Ding On- The Blade

Agent 47- Hitman

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mythologico4

@MonsterStomp said:

@Mythologico4: How do you propose they win? My tactical thinkers surpass yours.

First I have Hannible, he managed to locate Pike from a prison cell faster than the CIA. Hannible always has a back up. Secondly Ethan Hunt, he completes covert missions and adapts to plans and situations as they change. Jason Bourne is a natural. He's very adept at obtaining information and hiding in plain sight. From the moment he walks into a room he's counting the people in it, how many are employers, how many are armed, the statistics of the person that could possibly be the most challenging, and the escape routes in a fluid thought.

I have not seen Walker Intersect but I'll give you a heads up on what your fighters are facing. Frank Martin is ex special forces officer. In the first movie he took out a room full of gunmen, punked 4 men at a ship yard, defeated countless men at the bus stop and freed about 200 chinese immigrants IIRC. Bryan Mills is a former CIA agent. In his first movie he used his skills to track down and kill Albanian bossmen. Very skilled in close quatar combat. Liu Siu-jian is a Chinese intelligence agent. He took out an embassy filled with currupt cops and a heap of black belt martial artists without recieving a scratch to the face.

Snake eyes from G.I Joe is a very skilled swordsman. His agility was such he was able to leap over cars in mid air and retain balance once landed. Lee Christmas is a skilled knife thrower. He barely misses his target. He is also a great martial artist. Eli is also a great swordsman and gunman. He has taken out groups without being touched or seriously hurt.

Just because I have just 3 people on my tactical team, it doesn't mean they are the only ones with tactical abilities, basically everyone in my team has great abilities in the three categories: Tactical, Hand to Hand Fightning and Weapon Mastery...

Olivia Dunham is an Fringe and FBI agent, because of experiments she was exposed to when she was a child, she has telekinesis abilities, can travel between parallel universes without damage and her power was enough to be used to create an entire universe.... But since this is a powerless battle, let's go to the feats... She has goodl showings of hand to hand combat, is a master at shoting with guns... She already faced and defeated mutants, time travelers, reality warpers and several Fringe level threats.... Not to mention that she has acces to the Fringe's weaponry... Just as some examples, she can use chemical elements that would melt anyone in a matter of seconds, or ever another of Fringe's elements that closes the body openings, these makes the person blind, unable to talk and breathe, which will get it killed in seconds, if the person tries to cut the skin in order to breath, the skin heals again, so it's basically impossible to escape the Fringe elements she could use....

Big Daddy had great showing at making traps, has good showings of hand to hand combat and use of weapons, considering this is an unpopulated building, it's the perfect place for him and Michonne to create strategies....

Michonne is a master at sword fighting, she has great showings while killing several Zombies without a trouble, defeating Merle and The Governor, and has feats of surprise attacking, beeing good at hiding and creating strategies to attack her opponents, fighting and defeating 4 armed guys alone....

Sarah Walker is by herself on the Top CIA agents, she has amazing hand to hand feats and is an expert at several styles of armed and unarmed combat, not to mention she is an awesome shoter with both guns and throwing weapons... The three of my fighters have the greatest version of the Intersect in their minds, these give them mastery at every single form of combat there is, armed or unarmed, they have complete information of whoever they are fighting with, information about the building itself, and several other useful information they could need in this fight.... Chuck and Sarah already had feats of defeating several people at the same time, they are expert spies, they have a lot of experience at fighting, hiding, and creating strategy.... With the Intersect in their mind, they simply have incredible feats, so I believe it would be really difficult to defeat them since they have the Intersect....

Hit-Girl was simply a beast in Kick-Ass movie, she defeated alone several armed guards at the same time, beeing able to dodge bullets at several occasions, had great showings armed combat with several kinds of weapons....

Legolas was basically one of the best in the Lord of the Rings, he has amazing accuracy, I believe he never missed a shot, has enchanced vision, beeing able to see things at miles distances, and good showing at knife combat... He was even able to defeat a Mumakil by himself, I would like to see one of your Weapon Master's to kill a Mumakil with just a bow and arrows....

Arrow had great feats in his show, in both unarmed and armed combat, his an expert archery, already faced China White, Huntress, Deathstroke, Deathshot and several other chatracters...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Mythologico4: Olivia Dunham is out. Sorry, reality warping or even melting someone in seconds puts her far above anyone of my characters.

@Strider92: This is indeed a tough battle for my team. Your fighters would be the toughest fight. Frank can beat Carl I believe.

The following fight scene shows timing, improvisation, hand eye coordination, shooting ability and skill in hand to hand combat.

I doubt Bryan Mills would be good enough to defeat 007 but he will be quite able to handle him for some time.

Yuri Boyka. He's too damn quick and agile for any of my fighters. Though my fighters are more adept at improvising. Lui has the best feats of all my fighters and is the MVP of this group.

He also has needles that if he is able to tag Boyka, Boyka isn't going home.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tactical:

1. Bane (Dark Knight Rises)

2. Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr. Version)

3. Clay (The Losers)

Fighters:

1. Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

2. Kham (Tony Jaa in The Protector)

3. Ip Man

Weapons Expert:

1. Raizo (Ninja Assassin)

2. John Preston (Equilibrium)

3. Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter)

I think my team has this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

@IfDCRuledTheWorld: So how does that team win? Bane and the Joker couldn't have done what they did without a lot of outside help and resources. I don't see them being smarter than Jason Bourne in the tactical department.

Jason Bourne has a keen sense of paying attension to detail. Calculating his chances of survival.

Kham had trouble with the man in a white suit during the restraunt fight scene. I believe Liu can take him in an interesting fight. Liu has needles, that if stuck into a nerve of specific spot can paralyze Kham. He's fast enough to react before his enemy has time to fire off another shot. View above video. I believe Frank Martin can defeat Beatrix though I havn't seen kill bill so I'm open for debate.

Swagger in this fight wouldn't be a huge concern when the fight actually goes down. He's the best sniper. The fight is in a replica of the WTC. Swagger is alright with hand to hand combat, but not good enough to take on Snake Eyes, Eli or Lee Christman alone.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strider1992

@MonsterStomp: While your fighters are good we have to look at the bigger picture here. All 3 of my tactical squad have prep feats beyond Bourne, Ethan and Hannibal. Bourne is an improvisational prepper I would have seen him as a lot more useful in the fighters department as thats where he specializes as a brain and all out-prepper however he's done nothing to show he can compete with someone like Clyde. The same could be said for Ethan. Hannibal is the only person on your prep team that has a good prep feat (finding that guy before the CIA) and I wouldn't count that as being as good as Clyde who killed 4 people from inside a maximum security prison and was killing terrorists that special forces were failing catch. Scofield is also a very good prepper the guy broke out of prison using only pieces of plastic and good timing. While the Joker not as good on his own what he does have is the crazy factor. Joker on his own would be little threat but combine his crazy mind with Scofield's intelligence and Clyde's use of explosives and poisons and you have a scary team of guys who are going to be nigh-unpredictable.

So we have to look at the bigger picture this isn't just a group on group fight this is the entire 9 people going at it and my team is far more versatile. I've got a good set of preppers. Swagger who is of course an amazing sniper who can be use to take down people from afar that other members might not be able to beat in hand to hand. Raizo who is amazing with stealthy attacks the guy killed 6 people in a confined space with swords and they had guns. Top that off with Smith who is a very good shot with close range weapons:

It doesn't matter how good another guy is at hand to hand when the guy can head-shot you at close range. So overall my team is more versatile hence why I see them winning.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@MonsterStomp: Can I put characters from TV series?

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Tactical :

1) Ozymandias (Watchmen) -This is My Ultimate Wildcard, I think I don't need to explain what he's capable of.

2) Ra's Al Ghul (Batman Begins) - Terrorist

3) Bane (Dark Knight Rises) - Terrorist , I will put him to handle Guerrilla warfare.

Fighter:

1) Elliot Spencer (Leverage) - Master Marksman, h2h combat expert, martial artist, former marine, former black ops, former Mafia assassin [Taken down 8 Yakuzas in 4 seconds]

2) Tony Jaa (The Protector)

3) James Bond (Daniel Craig)

Weapon Expert:

1) Agent Zero(X-men Origin:Wolverine) - Specialized in pistol, Master marksman, he would probably shoot all your team members in the head before they even realize.

2) Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter) - Master Marksman, range shooting, I will have him aim straight to all your tactical expert's head.

3) Tony Stark (If he's allowed) - Weaponry Genius, I will have him work in the backstage for 2 weeks, he could definitely come up with something that can disable all your team's firearms.

Just Admit my team can take out your team (9/10). My team members are all geniuses and expert in their own field. But that's not the major concern for you, the thing you need to worry is that my team has better resources (Stark, Ozy, Ra's) their combined effort and resources can take down a country within a month. As for my ultimate wildcard (Ozymandias), he is pretty much a god when it comes to prep-battle. He take down a God-like being, who can literary foresee the future. He build up his fortune in less than 10 years.

So, I can conclude that my tactical team can definitely out-smart yours, the only question is by How Much. I would say 2 weeks is overkill for my tactical team, they can probably defeat your team from the inside without the fight even begins.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jared the Goblin King:

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mythologico4

@MonsterStomp said:

@Mythologico4: Olivia Dunham is out. Sorry, reality warping or even melting someone in seconds puts her far above anyone of my characters.

Actually Olivia doesn't have enough control of her powers, in fact, I think she almost never used it in battle, but I agree with the part of Fringe elements.... So my new character is Sherlock Holmes from the Movies

majidjaved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By majidjaved

batman

batman

batman

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fetts

Tactical: 
Michael Scofield (Prison Break) 
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) 
The Joker (The Dark Knight Rises) 

Fighters: 
Aaron Cross (The Bourne Legacy) 
Neo (The Matrix) 
Black Widow (The Avengers, Iron Man 2) 

Weapons Experts: 
Wesley Gibson (Wanted) 
Green Arrow (Arrow) 
Farmer (In The Name of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. Note: I know. The movies sucks) 

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Strider92: Most impressive. You take it.

@GodDamnIronMan: Sorry I won't allow Agent Zero. Tony Stark you can keep so long as no Ironman suit is used. Zero's feat from taking the entrance to a military base single handidly with ease makes him alone too tough for my team. Swagger is good tactically but his use of a sniper rifle in a building is where he will fail up against any of my weapons speacialists.

@Fetts: Can't use Neo while he's backed by the prime code, sorry. Arrow is delayed for my country until next year so I don't know a thing about him yet. Aaron Cross is fast but Liu would take him out. Black Widow is your weakest link. Frank Martin takes her.

@Mythologico4: You could possibly take it.

@majidjaved: Just. No.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@MonsterStomp said:

@Strider92: Most impressive. You take it.

Yay!

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tactical

Dexter Morgan-Television show

Aragorn-LOTR

Hannibal Lector-Anthony Hopkins

Weapons

Deathstroke-Arrow

Punisher-Warzone

Martin Riggs-Lethal Weapon

Judge Dredd-Dredd 2012

Fighters

Rorschach-Watchmen

Vincent-Collateral

Comedian-Watchmen

Nite Owl-Watchmen

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tactical:

-The Joker

Fighters:

-Batman

-James Bond

-Black Widow

-Hawkeye

Weapon Experts:

-Tony Stark

-Hit-Girl

-Lucius Fox

-Scarecrow

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Videogame would. TRASH your movie team...

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpiderFan130666

Tactical

-Bill Marks (Nonstop)

-Max Rockatansky and Furiosa (Fury Road)

Fighters

-Batman (The Dark Knight Rises)

-Kevin (Sin City)

-Rorschach (Watchmen)

Weapons Expert

-Deadshot

-Boomerang

-Deadpool

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tactical

Tyler Durden (fightclub) he can blow you up with soap...

Sherlock Holmes (composite) master strategist

The Collector (the collector) if you seen the film you know how crazy his booby traps are....

Fighters

Li mu Bai (crouching tiger, hidden dragon) grand master martial artist and swordsman + loves to use nerve strikes

Danny the Dog (unleashed) pop off his collar and enjoy the show

Jackie (who am i) give the man an empty bucket or a bicycle; and he'll kill you with it

Weapons Experts

Snake Plissken (escape from NY & LA) I shouldn't even have to explain the hardcore BA this man is

Violet Song (ultraviolet) flat space dimensional compression technology....nuff said

Legolas Greenleaf (LOTR) has only missed a single shot...

fairly certain my guys would win outright 10/10

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Drveo08

Tactical:

• John "Hannible" Smith - The A-Team
  • Ethan Hunt - M.I series
  • Jason Bourne - Bourne Trilogy

Fighters:

• Frank Martin - Transporter
  • Bryan Mills - Taken
  • Liu Siu-jian - Kiss of the Dragon

Weapons expert:

• Snake Eyes - G.I Joe
  • Lee Christmas - Expandables
  • Eli - The Book of Eli

Rules:

• Your team must consist of no more then 9 human movie characters that engage in regular intensive activities.
  • Your team must consist the following three groups.
  1. Tactical: A group that consist of good tactical thinkers.
  2. Fighters: A group adept at handling opponents in hand to hand combat.
  3. Weapons expert: A group that specialize in weapons, long and short range.

The amount of people per group is up to you e.g Your tacticle team can have 7 characters so long as you have a member for the other groups.

• Both teams get 2 weeks preparation.
  • For this battle I won't accept specific superhero characters and will edit until I see fair.

Characters that will NOT be allowed to participate:

• Wade Wilson
  • Wolverine
  • Captain America

WIN CONDITIONS:

1. Any means necessary.

Tactical:

• Ozymandias (Watchmen)
  • Eddie Morra (Limitless)
  • Clyde Shelton (Law Abiding Citizen)

Fighters:

• Marv (Sin City)