Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jedi8246

@MasterJohn said:

@Jedi8246 said:

Ghost Rider solos.

Against Winsome Witch and Zatanna, and ramous? I disagree.

I don't give two shits about your made up godmod characters. Ramous can withstand blows from the Living Tribunal and yet you claim he is below Darkseid. SMH

But Ghost Rider can handle Zatanna with ease. She has no Heaven based weapons ie, she can't hurt him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MonsterStomp
  1. Lucifer Morningstar
  2. Michael Demiurgos
  3. Living Tribunal
  4. Unbound Spectre
  5. Thought Robot
  6. COIE Antimonitor
  7. Superman Prime One Million

I'm ignoring the fact that we can only use characters bleow Darkseid level. Impossible.

Defeat that team!

BOOM!

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sideslash

@Sideslash said:

Constantine, Swamp Thing, Spawn.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By xeon1cs

Pied Piper.

Mirror Master.

Captain Cold.

Weather Wizard.

Abra Kadabra.

Professor Zoom.

Cobalt Blue.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MasterJohn

@Jedi8246 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Jedi8246 said:

Ghost Rider solos.

I don't give two shits about your made up godmod characters. Ramous can withstand blows from the Living Tribunal and yet you claim he is below Darkseid. SMH

But Ghost Rider can handle Zatanna with ease. She has no Heaven based weapons ie, she can't hurt him.

Godmod? I consider myself to be a roleplaying veteran, I would never use Ramous in a roleplay. Simon Pollins? Yes. Pollins has the powers of air, fire ice and earth in his sword and has slaughtered demons and tanked hulk, and has super-speed but is still a human and can easily die from anything (bullets, hatchet, etc) but it's hard to kill him. Duffy can cause avalanches and use massive rock magic, etc

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MasterJohn

@xeon1cs said:

Pied Piper.

Mirror Master.

Captain Cold.

Weather Wizard.

Abra Kadabra.

Professor Zoom.

Cobalt Blue.

I do dearly believe Ramous's nut scream can simply decimate Mirror Master, as well as Winsome Witch's magic.

Simon can beat Weather wizard, if weather wizard tries a tornado Simon would use his blade to freeze it and send a lightning bolt at him.

It gets tricky with zoom..

1. Duffy is a machine, thus rendering his telepath uneffective.

2. Simon is the most powerful telepath in his universe, as is Ramous.

Just all those 3 can combine and defeat Zoom.

I think Simon can handle cold seeing as Simon can basically manipulate weather and cast spells/redirect them with his golden sword.

I will need to search on Abra and Cobalt

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xeon1cs

@MasterJohn:

Weather Wizard is immune to weather. He can also create tornados inside peoples bodies.

Mirror Master will just be in the mirror dimension, popping out to turn people to glass, or stabbing their reflection.

What does Professor Zoom have to do with telepathy? Martian Manhunter can't even use telepathy on Flash-level speedsters, so no, probably not. Not to mention he can time travel on command. He'd probably just speed blitz the majority of your team, and drain their life force.

Captain Cold has nothing to do with actual cold. He stops kinetic energy. Ice is just a byproduct.

Pied Piper plays the Anti-Life Equation. Rendering most of your team useless.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Vrakmul

Mary Sue, Kaldor Draigo, Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dimentia Ravenway, Rose Potter, River Song, Loebforce Rulk, Wesley Crusher.

Notice how my list is comprised of insufferable, do no wrong Mary Sues?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MasterJohn

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn:

Weather Wizard is immune to weather. He can also create tornados inside peoples bodies.

Mirror Master will just be in the mirror dimension, popping out to turn people to glass, or stabbing their reflection.

What does Professor Zoom have to do with telepathy? Martian Manhunter can't even use telepathy on Flash-level speedsters, so no, probably not. Not to mention he can time travel on command. He'd probably just speed blitz the majority of your team, and drain their life force.

Captain Cold has nothing to do with actual cold. He stops kinetic energy. Ice is just a byproduct.

i WAS THINKING OF Professor X.

If weather wizard tries that on Ramous he'll simply regenerate and do a nutscream. He can't drain duffy's life force, neither can he do so to Winsome, or Zatanna (she has prep)and the invisible shield protects Ramous from any drain life. Ramous can also speedblitz so can Forstina, she can move faster then someone can breathe.

The pied piper thing is laughable..Let me just give you links before you start wandering off into assumptions.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-character-mother-forstina/728692/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-character-king-ramous/738848/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/masterjohn/winsome-witch-respect-thread/87-85751/

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By xeon1cs

@MasterJohn said:

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn:

If weather wizard tries that on Ramous he'll simply regenerate and do a nutscream. He can't drain duffy's life force, neither can he do so to Winsome, or Zatanna (she has prep)and the invisible shield protects Ramous from any drain life. Ramous can also speedblitz so can Forstina, she can move faster then someone can breathe.

The pied piper thing is laughable..Let me just give you links before you start wandering off into assumptions.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-character-mother-forstina/728692/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-character-king-ramous/738848/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/masterjohn/winsome-witch-respect-thread/87-85751/

How is the Pied Piper thing laughable? Flash is the only person on your team that wouldn't be affected by the Anti-Life Equation, and I guess that machine person, yet Cobalt Blue and Professor Zoom would just wreck him anyway.

Why can't he drain them? When has Zatanna stopped someone, specifically Professor Zoom, from draining someones lifeforce via Negative Speedforce?

Moving faster than someone can breathe isn't really impressive by Cobalt Blue and Professor Zoom standards. Captain Cold will have his field of absolute zero up because of prep, and Mirror Master will always be in the mirror dimension.

Also no one on your team is speedblitzing anyone, because of Cobalt Blue.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By ShootingNova

Ugh......

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MasterJohn

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn said:

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn:

How is the Pied Piper thing laughable? Flash is the only person on your team that wouldn't be affected by the Anti-Life Equation, and I guess that machine person, yet Cobalt Blue and Professor Zoom would just wreck him anyway.

Why can't he drain them? When has Zatanna stopped someone, specifically Professor Zoom, from draining someones lifeforce via Negative Speedforce?

Moving faster than someone can breathe isn't really impressive by Cobalt Blue and Professor Zoom standards. Captain Cold will have his field of absolute zero up because of prep, and Mirror Master will always be in the mirror dimension.

To even drain or use the Anti-life Equation on Ramous they'd have to turn off his shield. Which is impossible because only he can do that. If someone speedblitz him he can easily deflect their blows. Until you knock down Ramous I am not budging.

Also, Gypsy Aris can freeze time while Ramous is occupied, then Ramous can send your whole team away with the swish of his staff.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By xeon1cs

@MasterJohn said:

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn said:

@xeon1cs said:

@MasterJohn:

To even drain or use the Anti-life Equation on Ramous they'd have to turn off his shield. Which is impossible because only he can do that. If someone speedblitz him he can easily deflect their blows. Until you knock down Ramous I am not budging.

Also, Gypsy Aris can freeze time while Ramous is occupied, then Ramous can send your whole team away with the swish of his staff.

K.

Adding Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos then.

Also Saint of Killers and Gold Experience Requiem.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn: This thread makes me happy. No illusions? Flash can outrun Roadrunner? You do listen. :)

Anyway, I'd like a quick rundown on the following:

• King Icebite
  • Admiral Simon Pollins
  • Duffy the Iron Golem
  • Q
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Esquire

A couple other things I'd like clarified: Can your team use illusions against mine? How many nutcrackers are in the nutcracker army? Winsome Witch is magical, not a reality warper, correct? If that's the case, then you don't have any reality warpers besides your created characters on this particular team, right? What is Wise Old Man capable of?

Also, Blue Beetle is outlawed. I love this thread so much. <3

Jedi8246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jedi8246

@MasterJohn: @MasterJohn said:

@Jedi8246 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Jedi8246 said:

Ghost Rider solos.

Godmod? I consider myself to be a roleplaying veteran, I would never use Ramous in a roleplay. Simon Pollins? Yes. Pollins has the powers of air, fire ice and earth in his sword and has slaughtered demons and tanked hulk, and has super-speed but is still a human and can easily die from anything (bullets, hatchet, etc) but it's hard to kill him. Duffy can cause avalanches and use massive rock magic, etc

You really don't understand do you? YOUR TEAM IS FULL OF OP CHARACTERS!!! Anyone who can withstand blows from the Living Tribunal is OP!! And then you make a rule that the team has to be defeated by someone less than Darkseid. This thread is a troll beyond belief. And if Simon Pollins has normal human durability, then he can't tank Hulk. It's like you have no understanding of how actual fighting happens.

Avatar image for incrediblebongobands
IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl will just PIS-style wipe out anyone I choose, so it's useless D: