• 67 results
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterJohn

Winsome Witch, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Q, Yoda, Darth Sidious, Grand Master Luke Skywalker, Squirrel Girl, Marry Poppins, Flash, King Ramous (my character) Mother Forstina (my character) nutcracker army, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom, Spongebob Squarepants, Popeye, Santa Claus, Gypsy Aris, Wise Old Man, King Icebite (My character) Admiral Simon Pollins (my character) Duffy the Iron Golem (My character)

Rules: Zoom, blue beetle, are outlawed.

No illusions,

No using my own characters against me.

Use anyone below darkseid level.

4 hours prep for both sides.

Go.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Havenless

We can't use anyone on Darkseid's level but you're using Q. I hate these 'beat my team' posts. They're always like this.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterJohn

@Havenless said:

We can't use anyone on Darkseid's level but you're using Q. I hate these 'beat my team' posts. They're always like this.

You think IM talking about star trek Q?

*SIGH*

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You can't use Bugs Bunny, he's banned now.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MasterJohn

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

the no omnipotent rule, as far as I understand, is not in effect. The post was deleted.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Havenless

@MasterJohn:

You think IM talking about Star Trek Q too? Sigh.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterJohn

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn:

Q is my own character, he is a clay golem! <.<

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Havenless

@MasterJohn said:

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn:

You and I know exactly who the Q you originally referred to was, and he's omnipotent. So basically what you're saying is 'This is my team, and I'm going to laugh at you when you come up short trying to beat it'

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MasterJohn: So was the anime vs comics rule thread. doesn't mean they aren't in effect. I edited them into the battle forums rule thread as to lessen the amount of stickies on the forum. The rules still stand.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterJohn

@god_spawn said:

@MasterJohn: So was the anime vs comics rule thread. doesn't mean they aren't in effect. I edited them into the battle forums rule thread as to lessen the amount of stickies on the forum. The rules still stand.

My apologies, I am also still awaiting response to my PM.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterJohn

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn:

You and I know exactly who the Q you originally referred to was, and he's omnipotent. So basically what you're saying is 'This is my team, and I'm going to laugh at you when you come up short trying to beat it'

That's what you believe but my Q (quadrick) is a Clay Golem.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn: It was? weird, anyways, I'll try to make a team.

Wally West, Squirrel Girl, John Constantine, Deadman, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Nightwing, Deadpool, Outlaw, Batman and Reed Richards.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite

@MasterJohn:

Get rid of King Ramous and any of your other "omnipotent" characters.

Also link to threads which show the non-omnipotent ones abilities.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Havenless

@MasterJohn:

You're making this up as you go, all of your made up characters were explicitly stated in the list you haven't yet edited "Winsome Witch, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Q, Yoda, Darth Sidious, Grand Master Luke Skywalker, Squirrel Girl, Marry Poppins, Flash, King Ramous (my character) Mother Forstina (my character) nutcracker army, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom, Spongebob Squarepants, Popeye, Santa Claus, Gypsy Aris, Wise Old Man, King Icebite (My character) Admiral Simon Pollins (my character) Duffy the Iron Golem (My character)" ,

Q isn't a (My Character).

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MasterJohn

Wally West, Squirrel Girl, John Constantine, Deadman, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Nightwing, Deadpool, Outlaw, Batman and Reed Richards.

I have wally west/flash already on my list. I have Squirrel girl also..Didn't you read my list? I am going over the limb here and saying Dr Doom totally outclasses Batman in prep time. Flash speed blitz Nero and Vergil (Yes I've read up on them both, if he doesn't blitz nero Zatanna can handle hm) and I will need to read up on John Constantine and outlaw.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MasterJohn

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn:

You're making this up as you go, all of your made up characters were explicitly stated in the list you haven't yet edited "Winsome Witch, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Q, Yoda, Darth Sidious, Grand Master Luke Skywalker, Squirrel Girl, Marry Poppins, Flash, King Ramous (my character) Mother Forstina (my character) nutcracker army, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom, Spongebob Squarepants, Popeye, Santa Claus, Gypsy Aris, Wise Old Man, King Icebite (My character) Admiral Simon Pollins (my character) Duffy the Iron Golem (My character)" ,

He isn't a (my character) because when people like you walk in making assumptions I like to correct them. Now will you please make a team or stop spamming my thread, please?

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

I have wally west/flash already on my list. I have Squirrel girl also..Didn't you read my list? I am going over the limb here and saying Dr Doom totally outclasses Batman in prep time. Flash speed blitz Nero and Vergil (Yes I've read up on them both, if he doesn't blitz nero Zatanna can handle hm) and I will need to read up on John Constantine and outlaw.

I have, I'm little blind sometimes, my mistake.

Vergil... is a lot faster than Zatanna, and I have no idea if he could beat Flash, since he only fought Dante and some demons, I don't see how you're going to deal with Constantine, Deadman, Reed and Dante, either.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CalebHara

The Gremlin from Looney Toons, Roadrunner, Wally West, Darkseid, Juggernaut, Hyperion, Superman, Professor Zoom, Iron Fist, Judge doom with anti-cartoon spray, Beast from Infamous, Iceman, Silver Surfer, Batman, Prometheus, Green Lantern, Hyperion, Martian Manhunter, Sentry w/void, Professor X, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Doomsday, Apocalypse, War Hulk, Thanos, Dormammu, Onslaught.

I win.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MasterJohn

@MasterJohn said:

Vergil... is a lot faster than Zatanna, and I have no idea if he could beat Flash, since he only fought Dante and some demons, I don't see how you're going to deal with Constantine, Deadman, Reed and Dante, either.

I meant Flash deal with vergil, as I said Zatanna can deal with nero.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SupermanWins465

Lex luthor, Braniac, Batman, Reed Richards, Doctor Sivana,  Amadeus Cho,  Apocalypse,  Niles Caulder,  Hank Pym,  Mister Sinister,  Professor Ivo,  Ra's al Ghul,  Mr. Terrific, Superman (Silver age), Blackadam

Prep gods say enjoy your loss.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All four Halliwell sisters, Cole Turner,3 Avatars, 3 Elders, Future Wyatt and Chris Halliwell, Billy Jenkins, The Source, Barbus, Zanku Leo as an Elder and well that should suffice

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

@MasterJohn said:

Nero can dodge Dante bullets from a close range. ( Dante guns are amped with demonic magic )

One charged Stinger or charged shot from Blue Rose and Zatanna is done for.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

@MasterJohn said:

@Havenless said:

You think IM talking about star trek Q?

*SIGH*

That's just stupid John no one is going to assume it's your made up character.

My team consists of only one character. Mr P.Device(my character) he's not very strong as his one power is very specific, when he goes up against the exact team mentioned in this threads OP he somehow wins through sheer luck whenever he gets prep.

Feel free to use Mr Device

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dextersinister

@MasterJohn said:

@Havenless said:

@MasterJohn:

He isn't a (my character) because when people like you walk in making assumptions I like to correct them. Now will you please make a team or stop spamming my thread, please?

I just say this, of course there going to assume it's Star Trek Q. You put that it just so you could make smartass comments.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MasterJohn

@CalebHara said:

• The Gremlin from Looney Toons, Roadrunner, Wally West, Darkseid, Juggernaut, Hyperion, Superman, Professor Zoom, Iron Fist, Judge doom with anti-cartoon spray, Beast from Infamous, Iceman, Silver Surfer, Batman, Prometheus, Green Lantern, Hyperion, Martian Manhunter, Sentry w/void, Professor X, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Doomsday, Apocalypse, War Hulk, Thanos, Dormammu, Onslaught.

I win.

First of all, most of the people you listed are out of darkseid's leauge, 2nd of all Wally west, I am using him! *Sigh* King Ramous would have his nutcrackers attack judge doom and pelt him with giant sharp nuts, and then beats Darkseid into oblivion with his cane. Flash outruns the Road Runner, soo..

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MasterJohn
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn: nope but it seems that you Ramous character is far above the very rules you set. You stated noone above Darseid but from your characters description he is far above darkseid and is nigh omniptient

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MasterJohn

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@MasterJohn: nope but it seems that you Ramous character is far above the very rules you set. You stated noone above Darseid but from your characters description he is far above darkseid and is nigh omniptient

Where on my list does it state omnipotent or nigh omnipotent? Darkseid is immortal, Ramous is immortal, that's even. Without immortality Ramous is screwed.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

Where on my list does it state omnipotent or nigh omnipotent? Darkseid is immortal, Ramous is immortal, that's even. Without immortality Ramous is screwed.

look at you character's stats and tell me how it's even remotely fair

Super Strength: The king can lift up to 900,000-100 million tons with little struggle. He can also pick up entire buildings and hurl them across the sky, or entire tanks or even entire landforms. He can also pick up cars effortlessly, and many things etc.

Immortality: The King is the god of all nutcrackers, thus he is immortal and he can turn off and on his immortality if he wishes, only him.

Reality Warping: The King is a high-level reality warper, capable of snapping his fingers and destroying entire universes, and clapping his hands to re-make them. He can make his enemies dissapear out of existence, but he always perfers a good fight. If things get dire he will turn to his warping abilities as a last resort. He also has the ability to destroy the sun with a giant peanut.

Durability: Do to his immense abilities in strength, he has massive durability. Able to absorb the hits of hulk, tank the attacks of Victor Von Doom, deflect the magic of Doctor Strange, and withstand the blows of Living Tribunal. He can also combind all these attacks used against him and use these are energy to keep on fighting.

Supreme intelligence: He is very intelligent and a master battle stradegist, there are no limits to his intelligence.

Nut power: He has the power to summon giant nuts from the sky, or from the ground. He can even turn the nuts into living life forms and use them in battle. He channels the power of nuts through his body, invests it into his sceptre, and uses it. He can also shoot out sharp nuts able of percing the strongest armour, ever. As I mentioned, he could turn the sun into a nut or make Nut-asteriods with the wave of his Sceptre. Using his hands or his sceptre, he can chuck small explosive sharp nuts, or just nuts sides of asteriods, anything he wants. He can also release as many nuts as he wants from his hand or sceptre like a Military assault rifle, and can release 900,000 in 10 seconds at his opponets. He can also rapidly-fire these nuts from his mouth.

Invisible shield: This shield allows him to deflect blows as big as Living Tribunals. The only way the Shield can be removed is if he commands it to be so. This also protects him from cosmic threats, (Asteriods, Wormholes, Blackholes, etc) mystical threats (curses, spells, hexes) Conventional threats (Swords, knives, guns) and much more.

Telepathy: He is very strong-minded and has many mental defenses and is the best Telepath in his universe. For someone to get into his mind it would take a lot of effort and courage, plus if they possibly penetrate his defenses their heads are automatically filled with thousands of tiny voices that drive them crazy, and they get a scorching headache until their brain pops like a bomb or popcorn, and they are dead. His telepathy also enables him to be resistant to illusions or mind tricks.

Illusions: He is a master of illusions and uses them in battle. All he needs to do it put his hand out to the target and an illusion is instantly sent to them. If one has enough willpower Illusions will be rendered useless.

Re-generation: He can easily regenerate if his limbs are lost or if his head is cut off. His regeneration has no real limit.

Super speed: He can run around the entire earth in 6 seconds, dash towards his target making them only see a red blur, dash to someone before they are conciously aware he's attacking, hit someone before they can breathe or blink. If his opponet also has super-speed, he can easily deflect their blows or speedblitz and react.

Nut scream: He can scream very loud that it sends soundwaves in the brains of his opponets/people and turns there brains into Nuts, thus making them fall down dead. His scream is only resistable by nut earplugs which are very rare.

Nut stare: He can stare at someone and turn their heart into a peanut or a walnut.

Inter-dimensional travel: He can travel between dimensions and also time-travel.

Alter Enviorment: He can alter the enviorment around him with the swig of his Sceptre. He can turn the enviorment around him and his opponets to fire, ice, water, apocloypse, death, darkness, light, sun, and many other things.

Telekensis: He can use telekensis in many ways. Push, toss, Drainlife, or many other things.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MasterJohn

@MasterJohn said:

Super Strength: The king can lift up to 900,000-100 million tons with little struggle. He can also pick up entire buildings and hurl them across the sky, or entire tanks or even entire landforms. He can also pick up cars effortlessly, and many things etc.

Immortality: The King is the god of all nutcrackers, thus he is immortal and he can turn off and on his immortality if he wishes, only him.

Reality Warping: The King is a high-level reality warper, capable of snapping his fingers and destroying entire universes, and clapping his hands to re-make them. He can make his enemies dissapear out of existence, but he always perfers a good fight. If things get dire he will turn to his warping abilities as a last resort. He also has the ability to destroy the sun with a giant peanut.

Durability: Do to his immense abilities in strength, he has massive durability. Able to absorb the hits of hulk, tank the attacks of Victor Von Doom, deflect the magic of Doctor Strange, and withstand the blows of Living Tribunal. He can also combind all these attacks used against him and use these are energy to keep on fighting.

Supreme intelligence: He is very intelligent and a master battle stradegist, there are no limits to his intelligence.

Nut power: He has the power to summon giant nuts from the sky, or from the ground. He can even turn the nuts into living life forms and use them in battle. He channels the power of nuts through his body, invests it into his sceptre, and uses it. He can also shoot out sharp nuts able of percing the strongest armour, ever. As I mentioned, he could turn the sun into a nut or make Nut-asteriods with the wave of his Sceptre. Using his hands or his sceptre, he can chuck small explosive sharp nuts, or just nuts sides of asteriods, anything he wants. He can also release as many nuts as he wants from his hand or sceptre like a Military assault rifle, and can release 900,000 in 10 seconds at his opponets. He can also rapidly-fire these nuts from his mouth.

Invisible shield: This shield allows him to deflect blows as big as Living Tribunals. The only way the Shield can be removed is if he commands it to be so. This also protects him from cosmic threats, (Asteriods, Wormholes, Blackholes, etc) mystical threats (curses, spells, hexes) Conventional threats (Swords, knives, guns) and much more.

Telepathy: He is very strong-minded and has many mental defenses and is the best Telepath in his universe. For someone to get into his mind it would take a lot of effort and courage, plus if they possibly penetrate his defenses their heads are automatically filled with thousands of tiny voices that drive them crazy, and they get a scorching headache until their brain pops like a bomb or popcorn, and they are dead. His telepathy also enables him to be resistant to illusions or mind tricks.

Illusions: He is a master of illusions and uses them in battle. All he needs to do it put his hand out to the target and an illusion is instantly sent to them. If one has enough willpower Illusions will be rendered useless.

Re-generation: He can easily regenerate if his limbs are lost or if his head is cut off. His regeneration has no real limit.

Super speed: He can run around the entire earth in 6 seconds, dash towards his target making them only see a red blur, dash to someone before they are conciously aware he's attacking, hit someone before they can breathe or blink. If his opponet also has super-speed, he can easily deflect their blows or speedblitz and react.

Nut scream: He can scream very loud that it sends soundwaves in the brains of his opponets/people and turns there brains into Nuts, thus making them fall down dead. His scream is only resistable by nut earplugs which are very rare.

Nut stare: He can stare at someone and turn their heart into a peanut or a walnut.

Inter-dimensional travel: He can travel between dimensions and also time-travel.

Alter Enviorment: He can alter the enviorment around him with the swig of his Sceptre. He can turn the enviorment around him and his opponets to fire, ice, water, apocloypse, death, darkness, light, sun, and many other things.

Telekensis: He can use telekensis in many ways. Push, toss, Drainlife, or many other things.

When you can find omnipotence on that list, it would be unfair and against the rules. Until then, it's fair. Plus, he never uses Reality Warping, maybe when he's on the brink of being defeated but look on the thread, there was a clear stradegy that won against Ramous.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

@MasterJohn said:

When you can find omnipotence on that list, it would be unfair and against the rules. Until then, it's fair. Plus, he never uses Reality Warping, maybe when he's on the brink of being defeated but look on the thread, there was a clear stradegy that won against Ramous.

How exactly do you expect anyone to come up with a team to defeat you character if you restrict our teams to below Darkseid level yet your character's stats are so far above Darkseid's that it isn't even funny

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bane_of_sith

100 million tons reality warping, TK, life drain , alter environment nut stare,nut scream, super speed......fight him but no one above street level lol

Jedi8246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jedi8246

Ghost Rider solos.

Jedi8246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jedi8246

@Bane_of_sith:

XD You sir just made my day.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MasterJohn

@Bane_of_sith said:

100 million tons reality warping, TK, life drain , alter environment nut stare,nut scream, super speed......fight him but no one above street level lol

I never said no one above street level I said no one above DARKSEID level.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MasterJohn

@Jedi8246 said:

Ghost Rider solos.

Against Winsome Witch and Zatanna, and ramous? I disagree.

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously I thought you were warned by a moderator not to make threads like these.

Anyway Chuck Norris and Mr T own your entire team!

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CalebHara

@MasterJohn said:

@CalebHara said:

• The Gremlin from Looney Toons, Roadrunner, Wally West, Darkseid, Juggernaut, Hyperion, Superman, Professor Zoom, Iron Fist, Judge doom with anti-cartoon spray, Beast from Infamous, Iceman, Silver Surfer, Batman, Prometheus, Green Lantern, Hyperion, Martian Manhunter, Sentry w/void, Professor X, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Doomsday, Apocalypse, War Hulk, Thanos, Dormammu, Onslaught.

I win.

First of all, most of the people you listed are out of darkseid's leauge, 2nd of all Wally west, I am using him! *Sigh* King Ramous would have his nutcrackers attack judge doom and pelt him with giant sharp nuts, and then beats Darkseid into oblivion with his cane. Flash outruns the Road Runner, soo..

You broke your own rule, you have bugs bunny and Elmer Fudd, who are WAY beyond Darkseid's level. Squirrel girl is out of Darkseid's league, as well as doctor fate, doctor strange, santa clause and Daffy Duck. I think that its only fair that if you have characters that are far beyond the level of Darkseid, i can have a couple too.

You said you are using "flash" and comic vine clearly states that when a version isn't specified, you are to assume that the person making the thread is referring to the current versions. The current flash is barry allen, me choosing wally west should be perfectly acceptable.

I still think that my team wins.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bugs Bunny is really overestimated, Bugs is only nigh-omnipotent in his universe (Looney Tunes universe) outside of it, he's weak like any human.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sideslash

Constantine, Swamp Thing, Spawn.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MasterJohn

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC said:

Seriously I thought you were warned by a moderator not to make threads like these.

Nay, I was warned by a moderator not to make threads with omnipotents. Do you see any omnipotents in these threads? You don't. Do you have a problem?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MasterJohn

@CalebHara said:

@MasterJohn said:

@CalebHara said:

I win.

You broke your own rule, you have bugs bunny and Elmer Fudd, who are WAY beyond Darkseid's level. Squirrel girl is out of Darkseid's league, as well as doctor fate, doctor strange, santa clause and Daffy Duck. I think that its only fair that if you have characters that are far beyond the level of Darkseid, i can have a couple too.

You said you are using "flash" and comic vine clearly states that when a version isn't specified, you are to assume that the person making the thread is referring to the current versions. The current flash is barry allen, me choosing wally west should be perfectly acceptable.

I still think that my team wins.

But Mr Mxy, Doomsday, apoco? Not happening here.

You don't even know one thing about Duffy and you say your team wins. Mr Mxy is a multiversial threat, he's TOO far above darkseid level, so are a majority of your team. Plus Elmer Fudd has a good shotgun, is there something wrong?

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn: You didn't reply me, I win?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MasterJohn

@MasterJohn said:

@MasterJohn said:

Nero can dodge Dante bullets from a close range. ( Dante guns are amped with demonic magic )

Zatanna has turned bullets into flowers, and has summoned demons before. I am positive she can deal with this.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#45  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@MasterJohn said:

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC said:

Nay, I was warned by a moderator not to make threads with omnipotents. Do you see any omnipotents in these threads? You don't. Do you have a problem?

Toon Force characters = omnipotent.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CalebHara

@MasterJohn: Ok Mxy was a little bit too far, ill admit that, scratch him, but the rest? too far above Darkseid? No. Apocalypse is not above Darkseid, and if they fought, he would probably lose. Doomsday bested Darkseid in combat only because he got up close to him. Darkseid turned it into a physical fight, and didn't use any of his god-like powers besides the omega beams, and that was in the very beginning of the battle, before Dooomey got close. The only person that is more than slightly beyond Darkseid is Dormammu, and even that isn't by a overly significant amount. Oh, and Onslaught too, i guess get rid of Onslaught.

Besides that, the team is fine, there are no more universal threats.

Your right i know nothing about Duffy. Assuming you didn't choose another character of Bugs Bunny's calibre and you're sticking to your Darkseid and below specification, he poses little threat. If he is above, link me to his info, as this is one of your only characters that you have created that i have not seen.

All in all, we both have characters out of Darkseid's league, and yes i still think that my team wins.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MasterJohn said:

@MasterJohn said:

@MasterJohn said:

Zatanna has turned bullets into flowers, and has summoned demons before. I am positive she can deal with this.

And he can dodge a shotgun to the face. ( If you're skilled enogh you can dodge almost any attack )

If you have played any Devil May Cry, you know its demons are far above the demons Zatanna can summon, take a look:

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dextersinister

As I mentioned earlier the team is easy to beat you just use this character.

My team consists of only one character. Mr P.Device(my character) he's not very strong as his one power is very specific, when he goes up against the exact team mentioned in this threads OP he somehow wins through sheer luck whenever he gets prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@MasterJohn: You're pretty much the god of "beat my team" threads on the vine.

Jedi8246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jedi8246

@MasterJohn: It was sarcasm because your thread... is...

No Caption Provided