#1 Edited by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeat my team using any villian from Marvel, D.C., or film.

Winsome witch, Rip Hunter, Captain Planet, Martian Manhunter, Maxima, V for Vendetta, Yoda, Zatanna, and Swamp Thing.. No overpowered beings that reach the level of The Presence, TOAA, etc.

#2 Posted by rpottage (876 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. If you mean with a team then I use Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe, The Beyonder at full power, HP Doomsday, Zoom, Onslaught, Zero Hour Parallax, and JLU Golden AMAZO.

If without a team then I use Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe or GLU Golden AMAZO.

Eithe way, total curbstomp.

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (8653 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

Okay. If you mean with a team then I use Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe, The Beyonder at full power, HP Doomsday, Zoom, Onslaught, Zero Hour Parallax, and JLU Golden AMAZO.

If without a team then I use Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe or GLU Golden AMAZO.

I know completly nothing about them. But please tell me about some of them.

#5 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, Chaos King, Darkseid, Dark Phoenix, Parallax.

#6 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Really? ANY villians? ok, here goes.......

1) COIE Anti-Monitor

2) Thanos

3) Cyborg Superman

4) Darkseid

5) Hunter/Prey Doomsday

6) Lex Luthor

7) Despero

8) Lucifer Morningstar

bit overkill, but........<shrugs>........

#7 Posted by rpottage (876 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Well Golden AMAZO has all the powers of every being in the universe and effortlessly defeated the entire GL Corps, moved OA to anouther Dimension, defeated all of Earth's heroes, etc. without a single scratch.

Thanos is a powerful being (Mavel's version of Darksied which means more powerful than Supeman). The Infinity Gauntlet gives him immense power including gains omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, and God-like power, and has absolute dominion over all realities; and the Heart of the Universe makes you one with the universe, giving you all the powers of the universe. It makes you the second most powerful being in existence, only surpassed by TOAA (I.E. GOD).

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@MasterJohn: Well Golden AMAZO has all the powers of every being in the universe and effortlessly defeated the entire GL Corps, moved OA to anouther Dimension, defeated all of Earth's heroes, etc. without a single scratch.

Thanos is a powerful being (Mavel's version of Darksied which means more powerful than Supeman). The Infinity Gauntlet gives him immense power including gains omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, and God-like power, and has absolute dominion over all realities; and the Heart of the Universe makes you one with the universe, giving you all the powers of the universe. It makes you the second most powerful being in existence, only surpassed by TOAA (I.E. GOD).

Alright, that team right there is simply too much..I'l put no overpowered god people on the OP..

#9 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

1) COIE Anti-Monitor

2) Thanos

3) Cyborg Superman

4) Darkseid

5) Hunter/Prey Doomsdayhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-team/698425/?page=1

6) Lex Luthor

7) Despero

8) Lucifer Morningstar

Silver Surfer deals with Darkseid, I already discussed Thanos. Winsome Witch deals with Lex Luthor. Feats for loveable Aunt Winnie(I just love Winnie) below.

Here is some video of Winsome Witch, her feats, and all. One of her most impressive Feats is snapping simply snapping her fingure and defeating a Alien Warlord, who could destroy people will his mind.

Feats of second video: 2:49 She easily stops a bull dog. 2:52 She creates a pool of Mud and the Dog falls into it. 04:10 - 5:50 a demonstration of her powers.

Wiinsome is powerful hmm? Maxima deals with Despero. Batman, Obi-Wan-Kenobi, and Wonder Woman and Captain Planet go up against Lucifer morningstar. I;l get back to you on other chars.

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Abeloth, Darth Sidious, Thanos, Darkseid, General Zod, Professor Zoom, Despero, Dark Phoenix Jean Grey

#11 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

Abeloth, Darth Sidious, Thanos, Darkseid, General Zod, Professor Zoom, Despero, Dark Phoenix Jean Grey

Winne takes Darth Sidious-she has toon force, and in seconds could cast a spell upon him blocking his powers, turning him into a apple, etc.....Or, she can snap her fingure, and he's erased out of existance. There's no competiton. Obi Wan distracts, if not kills Abeloth. Please, Thanos is too powerful....I mean, this would be incredibly unfair. Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman stomp Darkseid. Captain Planet, Maxima, hold there own against Zoom. Batman deals with Despero. Richie Rich, one of his machines I suppose goes up against Phoenix. The only character I don't know much about here, is Despero.

#12 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
solos
#13 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

Cyborg Superman

Thanos

Trigon

Black Adam WW3

Parallax

PC Darkseid

Despero

#14 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

1) COIE Anti-Monitor

2) Thanos

3) Cyborg Superman

4) Darkseid

5) Hunter/Prey Doomsdayhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/defeat-my-team/698425/?page=1

6) Lex Luthor

7) Despero

8) Lucifer Morningstar

Silver Surfer deals with Darkseid, I already discussed Thanos. Winsome Witch deals with Lex Luthor. Feats for loveable Aunt Winnie(I just love Winnie) below.

Here is some video of Winsome Witch, her feats, and all. One of her most impressive Feats is snapping simply snapping her fingure and defeating a Alien Warlord, who could destroy people will his mind.

Feats of second video: 2:49 She easily stops a bull dog. 2:52 She creates a pool of Mud and the Dog falls into it. 04:10 - 5:50 a demonstration of her powers.

Wiinsome is powerful hmm? Maxima deals with Despero. Batman, Obi-Wan-Kenobi, and Wonder Woman and Captain Planet go up against Lucifer morningstar. I;l get back to you on other chars.

Are you Serious? Especially about Lucifer Morningstar?

#15 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronald Reagan

#16 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

@MasterJohn said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

1) COIE Anti-Monitor

2) Thanos

3) Cyborg Superman

4) Darkseid

6) Lex Luthor

7) Despero

8) Lucifer Morningstar

Are you Serious? Especially about Lucifer Morningstar?

I'm not saying they'd win, I am saying they could probably go up against him. Batman with prep, Wonder Woman with Prep, Obi Wan with prep, I don't expect Obi Wan to fight..I think Obi-Wan is just a distraction, and could probably just serve a distraction by using the force against Lucifer. As for Captain Planet, he has the elements of Weather and Nature at his hands. Captain Planet could change the battle, it could be a battle where lightning strikes, which could give the team a edge, he could have one where the sun is extremely hot, he could have one where it's snowing, where big ice spikes raining down..He can help the team. Wonder Woman and Batman could probably be the main fighters against Lucifer. The other 2 are distractions/benefits. We'll have to compare Maxima's feats against Despero's.

#17 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

Winne takes Darth Sidious-she has toon force, and in seconds could cast a spell upon him blocking his powers, turning him into a apple, etc.....Or, she can snap her fingure, and he's erased out of existance. There's no competiton. Obi Wan distracts, if not kills Abeloth. Please, Thanos is too powerful....I mean, this would be incredibly unfair. Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman stomp Darkseid. Captain Planet, Maxima, hold there own against Zoom. Batman deals with Despero. Richie Rich, one of his machines I suppose goes up against Phoenix. The only character I don't know much about here, is Despero.

How is Batman supposed to deal with Despero? Despero is a superpowered alien who beat the justice league (briefly)

Sidious should have enough time to kill Winnie. You know his feats. Obi-Wan definitly couldn't kill Abeloth. perhaps distracts, probably not for too long. Thanos is too strong but Silver Surfer is okay?

SS and WW don't stomp Darkseid. Yes they might beat him, Might, but not a stomp. Zoom can move about as fast as Wally. That should be enough to kill Wonder Woman. And SS can't solo Darkseid.

Despero can kill Batman and then take control of Captain Planet's mind. Or Maxima's

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

How is Batman supposed to deal with Despero? Despero is a superpowered alien who beat the justice league (briefly)

Sidious should have enough time to kill Winnie. You know his feats. Obi-Wan definitly couldn't kill Abeloth. perhaps distracts, probably not for too long. Thanos is too strong but Silver Surfer is okay?

SS and WW don't stomp Darkseid. Yes they might beat him, Might, but not a stomp. Zoom can move about as fast as Wally. That should be enough to kill Wonder Woman. And SS can't solo Darkseid.

Despero can kill Batman and then take control of Captain Planet's mind. Or Maxima's

....Sidious can't kill Winnie. 1. She has toonforce, 2. All she needs to do is snap her fingures, and the Battle is over between her and him. Thanos makes this extremely unfair. You said might on Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman, but then said WW could die by Zoom...SS, from seeing his feats, and seeing Darkseid's feats, won't just go down without a long fight. Again, I am not all knowing about despero. Batman always studies up on his enemies before fighting. So what is Batman found one of Despero's weaknesses and utilized it against him? You have not said ONE thing about Kenobi. And how he can serve as a good distraction.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (16880 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Defeat my team using any villian from Marvel, D.C., or film.

Winsome witch, Silver Surfer, Captain Planet, Wonder Woman, Maxima, Richie Rich, Batman, and Obi Wan Kenobi. No overpowered beings, E.G. -TOAA, The presence.

Defeating your team with one villain and no one above herald level, I assume? Almost impossible.

#21 Posted by drgnx (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

Ronald Reagan

<3

#22 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker solos

#23 Posted by Hazmat_Hermit (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Man-Horse slaughter stomps.

#24 Edited by ShootingNova (16226 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

Toon force = victory. Although in seconds is nowhere near close to enough. Palpatine can probably land hundreds of blows in one second. Palpatine blitzes with near-relativistic speeds.

Obi-Wan distracts/kills Abeloth? WTF? Abeloth was stated to be a dozen times stronger in the Force than Luke. And destroys Obi-Wan. Literally. Until you show me Obi-Wan surviving disintegration/destruction of an entire city for miles and miles around.

On-topic, you made things waayy too easy. There's multiple ways of curbstomping. You also need to define "overpowered". How much "overpowered? Your examples were omnipotent/nigh-omnipotent beings. There are still a lot of others that can stomp. Eternity, Infinity, Death, Galactus, Oblivion and so on. Of course, I'm assuming you're not going to count those.

@MasterJohn said:

@rpottage said:

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet can manipulate Time, Space, Soul, Mind, Power and Reality to incalculable degrees.

HotU Thanos was nearly omnipotent, overpowering and absorbing every Marvel hero, and subsequently destroying Ziran the Tester (a Celestial who has shrugged off planet-obliterating blows). Also, HotU Thanos overpowers the Living Tribunal, Eternity and Infinity simultaneously and absorbs them into his consciousness.

The Beyonder was so powerful (at full power) he was virtually omnipotent and the Marvel multiverse looked like a droplet of water in a sea compared to his power, and so on. And is even more powerful than HotU Thanos, to me.

If you don't know Doomsday, Zoom, Onslaught and Paradox................

#25 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

Toon force = victory. Although in seconds is nowhere near close to enough. Palpatine can probably land hundreds of blows in one second. Palpatine blitzes with near-relativistic speeds.

Obi-Wan distracts/kills Abeloth? WTF? Abeloth was stated to be a dozen times stronger in the Force than Luke. And destroys Obi-Wan. Literally. Until you show me Obi-Wan surviving disintegration/destruction of an entire city for miles and miles around.

On-topic, you made things waayy too easy. There's multiple ways of curbstomping. You also need to define "overpowered". How much "overpowered? Your examples were omnipotent/nigh-omnipotent beings. There are still a lot of others that can stomp. Eternity, Infinity, Death, Galactus, Oblivion and so on. Of course, I'm assuming you're not going to count those.

@MasterJohn said:

@rpottage said:

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet can manipulate Time, Space, Soul, Mind, Power and Reality to incalculable degrees.

HotU Thanos was nearly omnipotent, overpowering and absorbing every Marvel hero, and subsequently destroying Ziran the Tester (a Celestial who has shrugged off planet-obliterating blows). Also, HotU Thanos overpowers the Living Tribunal, Eternity and Infinity simultaneously and absorbs them into his consciousness.

The Beyonder was so powerful (at full power) he was virtually omnipotent and the Marvel multiverse looked like a droplet of water in a sea compared to his power, and so on. And is even more powerful than HotU Thanos, to me.

If you don't know Doomsday, Zoom, Onslaught and Paradox................

Hello, welcome to the thread. I see the Force users attracted you, as I knew it would. You are right about winnie, but she can simply snap her fingures and the battle between her and Sidious is done..It only takes a second, a split second, for her to do that. She has fought Sorcerers, Alien warlords, telepaths, and guess what? She's always won. Which is why I am glad you say Winnie wins.

Yeah, It looks like I need to reconstruct my team., I don't want anyone above HotU or Thanos to be in this battle. That just makes this extremely unfair. Which is why I am removing Silver Surfer. Again, reconstruction. I hope you stay.

I do know about Doomsday, and Paradox, but again I should have been more percise on what I mean in the OP.

Thanks.

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (16226 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Actually, what attracted me was mention of Thanos, IG, HotU, and the Beyonder. I like them (well, not the items, of course). How would I have known there were Force users, anyways? But I admit I was curious because I tend to check out your threads.

My first comment was more of a joke. Again, snapping fingers takes up enough time for Sidious to Wormhole her out of existence. But I don't want to debate Palpatine again, so I'm not going to.

Thanos by himself, without bolstering items/mechanics, and prep time, is actually not that powerful (well, yes, he's powerful, but I'm saying he's not even remotely Galactus level, or something like that).

You hope I stay for what?

No problem.

#27 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

....Sidious can't kill Winnie. 1. She has toonforce, 2. All she needs to do is snap her fingures, and the Battle is over between her and him. Thanos makes this extremely unfair. You said might on Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman, but then said WW could die by Zoom...SS, from seeing his feats, and seeing Darkseid's feats, won't just go down without a long fight. Again, I am not all knowing about despero. Batman always studies up on his enemies before fighting. So what is Batman found one of Despero's weaknesses and utilized it against him? You have not said ONE thing about Kenobi. And how he can serve as a good distraction.

Yes Sidious can. He can land blows in a second, she'll die before then.

Alright, ignore Thanos, bring in

SS and Darkseid can have a long fight. That's fine with me, them having a long fight gives Sidious the time to bring in a Force Storm that would kill everyone else on the team.

You didn't mention up anythign about Prep. So i assumed that this is a random encounter, in which case Batman dies.

#28 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JamesKM716 said:

Yes Sidious can. He can land blows in a second, she'll die before then.

Alright, ignore Thanos, bring in

SS and Darkseid can have a long fight. That's fine with me, them having a long fight gives Sidious the time to bring in a Force Storm that would kill everyone else on the team.

You didn't mention up anythign about Prep. So i assumed that this is a random encounter, in which case Batman dies.

But all she needs to do is snap her finger How can Sidious create a WORMHOLE or a Force Storm before a finger can be snapped!? How!? Also, I reconstructed my team. Also, she has toonforce.... She is not dying. She's like Bugs Bunny...Except she's a powerful and skilled Witch. SS isn't in my team anymore, again, look at the front page. But in general, can't SS create blackholes and close anything of the sort? So wouldn't he be able to close a wormhole?

#29 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Who can defeat my new team