#1 Edited by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

Mission: You are to put a team of HEROES together to try and stop my unstoppable force >:)

Rules:

- No BFR.

- No omnicient, omnipotent or omnipresent beings.

- Must be under skyfarther level.

- No IG or HOTU

- 6 characters maximum

- No Speed stealing.

Situation: My team are beggining a mass murdering in NYC. Your team get 24 hours before my team arrives. Do what you will in that time.

My team: (All current version)

1. Lex Luthor (War Suit)

2. Deathstroke

3. Cyborg Superman

4. Black Adam

5. Juggernaut

6. Magneto

Good luck. May God be with you :)

EDIT: You cannot use the same characters.

#2 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M

The Flash (Wally West)

Martian Manhunter 1M

X Man

Silver Surfer

Jean Grey

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Batman 1M

The Flash (Wally West)

Martian Manhunter 1M

X Man

Silver Surfer

Jean Grey

You think that will be enough? May I ask how?

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Because Wally West can Solo.

#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Without speed stealing and BFR?

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, SS, Doom, Batman w/insider suit, Spawn and Amazo.

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

Just edited that? Anyway, he can still solo a big chunk of your team.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Just edited that? Anyway, he can still solo a big chunk of your team.

The Flash is severely overrated lol.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Flash, SS, Doom, Batman w/insider suit, Spawn and Amazo.

I did say a group of heroes. Specifically pointing out that they HAD to be Heroes. Good list though.

#10 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp my bad! Alright I'll switch out Doom and Amazo w/Martian Manhunter and Reed Richards.

#11 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

#12 Edited by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

How do you think that would go down? Kal Kent is probably the main force of that team.

#13 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

my team will be:

Superman (pre new 52)

Mister Fantastic

Polaris

Plastic Man

Martian Manhunter

Black Panther

Polaris is in the team because she can lay down a ESM field to shortcurcuit all machines like Lex warsuit and Cybey Supes. Magneto might be able to couter that, but that why plastic man is in the team. Plastic Man beats Magneto. Black Panter with ebony blade and Vibranium suit beats Deathstroke. The Manhunter is there to beat Black Adam. He will mindrape Adam. The Juggernaut is left. Superman and Martian Manhunter teamup on this one. Superman is way to fast for Juggy and has enough strength to rip off Juggs Helmet. Manhunter is then free to mindblast the big oaf.

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kemaroneujin yeah thanks for letting me know that Doom is a villain. Please everybody ingnore me, I love talking about comics even though I don't read them! SMH. Please get back under your bridge troll. I'm sure you will be banned soon anyways.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

my team will be:

Superman (pre new 52)

Mister Fantastic

Polaris

Plastic Man

Martian Manhunter

Black Panther

Polaris is in the team because she can lay down a ESM field to shortcurcuit all machines like Lex warsuit and Cybey Supes. Magneto might be able to couter that, but that why plastic man is in the team. Plastic Man beats Magneto. Black Panter with ebony blade and Vibranium suit beats Deathstroke. The Manhunter is there to beat Black Adam. He will mindrape Adam. The Juggernaut is left. Superman and Martian Manhunter teamup on this one. Superman is way to fast for Juggy and has enough strength to rip off Juggs Helmet. Manhunter is then free to mindblast the big oaf.

I question Polaris beating CS. CS has shown to have better control over technology.

#16 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@LordStoop said:

my team will be:

Superman (pre new 52)

Mister Fantastic

Polaris

Plastic Man

Martian Manhunter

Black Panther

I question Polaris beating CS. CS has shown to have better control over technology.

She could still rip out all metal from his body. Wont be much left off him then.

#17 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott, Silver Surfer, Asura, Ghost Rider, Superboy Prime, and Supreme.

#18 Posted by nickthedevil (13253 posts) - - Show Bio

Overrated=/= over powered. I've had this discussion already, and as it goes on, i find that the other person is quite uneducated in matters pretaining in the Flash. So i'll disregard the topic.

#19 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

How do you think that would go down? Kal Kent is probably the main force of that team.

Batman 1 Million is the prep king in this team plus he can aid in strategizing with Kal Kent.

Hiro Nakamura freezes time/slows it down enough for:

-Iceman to flash freeze the entire combatants or kill the humans via freezing the blood

-Flash/Kal Kent blitz Magneto/BA/Luthor/Cyborg Superman/Deathstroke

Juggs is the main problem here but the once the team takes down all the other fighters they can fight juggernaut. (Hiro can stop juggs in his tracks and leave him there like a statue)

#20 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack: Hiro was a great character from a great show. Season one of Heroes was Epic.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

Batman 1 Million is the prep king in this team plus he can aid in strategizing with Kal Kent.

-Iceman to flash freeze the entire combatants or kill the humans via freezing the blood

Juggs is the main problem here but the once the team takes down all the other fighters they can fight juggernaut. (Hiro can stop juggs in his tracks and leave him there like a statue)

Is there a limit to how many people are free from the effects of Hiro slowing time?

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Alan Scott, Silver Surfer, Asura, Ghost Rider, Superboy Prime, and Supreme.

Heroes only :/ That's a solid list though.

#23 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Only joking!

1. Superman

2. Alpha ( full power )

3. Wonder Woman

4. Thor

5. Shazam!

6. Superboy

#24 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: switch Ghost Rider for Beta Ray Bill and Superboy Prime for Rune King Thor

#25 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

Batman.

Only joking!

1. Superman

2. Alpha ( full power )

3. Wonder Woman

4. Thor

5. Shazam!

6. Superboy

Again. I tried to emphasise "HEROES" in OP. Last time I checked, Superboy was a villain ;)

#26 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@MonsterStomp: switch Ghost Rider for Beta Ray Bill and Superboy Prime for Rune King Thor

Now that is a fight I want to see.

#27 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

Is there a limit to how many people are free from the effects of Hiro slowing time?

Hiro, when he was still new in using his powers was able to freeze/slow down and entire city block. When he he matured he was able to go forwards and backwards into time and freeze an entire city easily.

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@heymanjack said:

Batman 1 Million

Kal Kent

Flash

Hiro Nakamura

Iceman

Jack Hawksmoor

Hiro, when he was still new in using his powers was able to freeze/slow down and entire city block. When he he matured he was able to go forwards and backwards into time and freeze an entire city easily.

I meant. If Hiro freezes time, wouldn't his entire team freeze as well?

#29 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp:

He can choose who he freezes just like when he froze an entire subway system just so that he can talk to Peter Petrelli. Peter at the time was able to move normally while everything was frozen in time.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@MonsterStomp:

He can choose who he freezes just like when he froze an entire subway system just so that he can talk to Peter Petrelli. Peter at the time was able to move normally while everything was frozen in time.

I'd want to put that under the catagory of no speed stealing but that wouldn't be fair lol.

GG.

#31 Edited by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my team.. lol

1. Dexstar aka Dexter (has all his best inventions)
  2. Rogue
  3. Fat Majin Buu
  4. Barry Allen.
  5. Pre-crisis Superman.
  6. Reed Richards
#32 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: Dude Superboy Prime is a villain not Superboy.

My team is:

1. Captain Marvel

2. Nova(Richard Rider)

3. Green Lateran

4. Bart Allen

5. Sentry

6. Icon

#33 Posted by GhostRider2 (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

My list, should be enough.

1.Ghost Rider

2.Spawn

3.Silver Surfer

4.Thor

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (19272 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider: So Kon-El? Sorry havn't heard of him.