#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, here's another SW team to take down. It is Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous, Savage Opress, Sora Bulq, and Dark Side Quinlan Vos. You may use only Star Wars characters, and no iteration of Palpatine may be used. In addition, any version of Luke post-RotJ, The Ones of Mortis, and the Bedlam Spirits are all not allowed. Finally, while you can use multiple incarnations of the same character (say, AotC and RotS Anakin) you cannot have multiple copies of the exact same character (no 100 Yodas for example).

Good luck!

#2 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

No one can win this, since you have Quinlan Boss.

#3 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash:

You were saying?

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: It was more of a joke, because Quinlan's a boss.

#5 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Darth Caedus, Darth Vader, Abeloth

Team 2: Kyle Katarn

Team 3: Bedlam Spirits

#6 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Team 1: Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Darth Caedus, Darth Vader, Abeloth

Yes, I agree

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

NO

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Team 3: Bedlam Spirits

Yes, but I really shouldn't allow these characters either.

#7 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (496 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

NO

You are right; Kyle Katarn wouldn't be able to take them down...because they would all run as soon as they felt his presence.

#8 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, why did you say no iterations of Sidious can be used; which includes RotS Sidious, but still allow Yoda?

#9 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres my Super 6 that will probably Die a horrible Death.EDIT- Revan & Malak now on the roster.Best versions for this encounter||

Darth Caedus

Darth Malak

Lumiya

Mara Jade

Revan & Master Yoda.

#10 Edited by Wolfrazer (6737 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a location? Can we use any SW character, or does it have to be  Force Users?

#11 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Cole MacGrath, Starkiller, Iron Man, James Heller, Connor Kenway, and Sora

#12 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Caedus, Jaina, Anakin Skywalker (ROTS), Darth Vader and Yoda should be enough.

#13 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Heres my Super 6 that will probably Die a horrible Death.

Darth Caedus

Jaina Solo

Lumiya

Mara Jade

Cade Skywalker & Master Yoda.

Actually not the worst line-up. Switch out Cade, Lumiya, and Jaina and you have a decent group. Also, specify that its LotF Mara Jade.

@Wolfrazer said:

Is there a location? Can we use any SW character, or does it have to be Force Users?

Eh. Utapau I guess. And you can use non Force Users, but I'd prefer if you didn't.

@gingerpenny said:

@shroudofsorrow: Cole MacGrath, Starkiller, Iron Man, James Heller, Connor Kenway, and Sora

Star Wars characters only and your team would be massacred.

@JamesKM716 said:

Caedus, Jaina, Anakin Skywalker (ROTS), Darth Vader and Yoda should be enough.

A good line-up. I'd replace Jaina though. She's poor. Other than that though yes, I believe you made a good selection.

Personally for me, I'd choose Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, Yoda, and RotS Obi-Wan. Agen's already curbstomped Vos, he could do so again. Same with Obi-Wan and Ventress and Kit Fisto and Grievous. That leaves Mace and Tiin to deal with Sora and Savage, who I believe they can handle.

#14 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Zannah

Darth Plagueis

Darth Caedus

Bane with Orbalisks

Owned.

#15 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

ROTS Mace Windu (while he was amped with Vaapad)

ROTS Anakin

Darth Nihilus

Darth Venamis

@JediXMan said:

Darth Zannah

Darth Plagueis

Darth Caedus

Bane with Orbalisks

Owned.

Nice.

#16 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Even without Jaina my team could win.

#17 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

will take ur advice & do an edit but isnt Lumiya as bad as they come with her whip & Dark powers?

#18 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna be a troll and choose, Superman, goku and vegeta, frieza and cell, thanos, dr doom, the Harlem globetrotters, scooby doo, josie and the pussycats, Arthur the aardvark, Santa claus, 1965 Shelby mustang gt 500 and sailor moon.

#19 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

QFT.

#20 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett 
Darth Maul 
Darth Vader 
Mace Windu 
Durge 
Yoda

#21 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Darth Zannah

Darth Plagueis

Darth Caedus

Bane with Orbalisks

Owned.

Yeah, I'd say so. Superior Force ability all around would wreck Dooku's team.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

ROTS Mace Windu (while he was amped with Vaapad)

ROTS Anakin

Darth Nihilus

Darth Venamis

Mace and Anakin, yes. Nihilus and Venamis, no. Venamis is featless, and Nihilus is outclassed here unless we're counting his "eat" ability.

@JamesKM716 said:

@shroudofsorrow: Even without Jaina my team could win.

That is true. But still, you should replace her with someone better.

@Fetts said:

Boba Fett Darth Maul Darth Vader Mace Windu Durge Yoda

Not bad, not bad. Honestly, Boba and Durge aren't needed. Yoda, Vader, Maul, and Mace alone could do the job most likely.

#22 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: That's what I'm counting on whenever you put Nihilus in a battle your counting on drain. Venamis has dueled Plaguies and got the upper hand in the duel IIRC (I could be wrong) that counts for something.

#23 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy that I dont no his name that can transform into a bat thing would be on my team!

#24 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: No it doesn't. Plagueis is featless and in fact Venamis lost handily to him. He is bottom tier. Plagueis is good in the Force and in speed and strength, but not in terms of saber dueling. He's terrible there.

@18hunt: Your thinking of the Son of Mortis, and yeah, he could very well solo. Except I think I explicitly said you couldn't use any of the Ones of Mortis.

#25 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

RotS anakin, obi wan, mace windu using the death star and yoda on the eclipse. beat that!

#26 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_omega_47: No Death Star.

And what is the Eclipse?

Regardless, a team of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Mace could certainly get the job done, but I'd maybe add one or two other characters.

#27 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Darth Revan

2.Kyle Katarn

3.Exar Kun

4.Ulic Qel-Droma

5.Darth Traya

6.Darth Nihilus

#28 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow:

No it doesn't. Plagueis is featless and in fact Venamis lost handily to him.

lol what? How is Plagueis featless? I sworn Venamis gave Plagues a run for his money do you have the quot from the book?

He is bottom tier. Plagueis is good in the Force and in speed and strength, but not in terms of saber dueling. He's terrible there.

How is Plaguies a terrible duelist?

#29 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

lol what? How is Plagueis featless?

Because the only person he ever beat in a saber duel barring a then featless Palpatine was a featless Sith wannabe. That is not even close to being enough to make him a good lightsaber duelist. He is not in the top 10, 20, or even 30. He is excellent in the Force, speed, and strength, but NOT in lightsaber combat. He has no feats there.

#30 Posted by utkanflash (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda and Dr.Manhattan good enough for me :D

#31 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: Star Wars characters ONLY. Not to sound rude, but read the OP more closely next time please.

#32 Posted by TheJester (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda, Mace Windu, Darth Maul, Durge, Darth Vader and Darth Plageuis.

#33 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

the eclipse is palpatines ultimate warship. RotS obi wan, anakin, mace, yoda, luke, leia(maybe), ashoka tano, darth maul, qui gon jin, general grievous, boba and jango fett, darth sidous and the Harlem globetrotters.

#34 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJester said:

Yoda, Mace Windu, Darth Maul, Durge, Darth Vader and Darth Plageuis.

Yes, I think this works with the exception that Durge is outclassed. Other than that though, excellent choices.

@darth_omega_47 said:

the eclipse is palpatines ultimate warship.

Ah. Well, ships aren't allowed.

@darth_omega_47 said:

RotS obi wan, anakin, mace, yoda, luke, leia(maybe), ashoka tano, darth maul, qui gon jin, general grievous, boba and jango fett, darth sidous and the Harlem globetrotters.

Hmm...which version of Luke? Remember, no post-RotJ version of Luke may be used. Honestly, Leia isn't all that great and neither is Ahsoka. I also explicitly said Sidous may not be used, nor may non SW characters (so no Harlem Globetrotters). The rest of the team seems fine with the exception that Jango and Boba are a bit of an unnecessary addition.

#35 Posted by darth_omega_47 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

damn...........how about yoda in his prime, mace using vaapad and succoming to the dark side and RotS obi wan and Tpm qui gon in his prime with the dark side anakin ( without the suit)

#36 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_omega_47: That is a perfectly adequate line-up. Honestly your previous one wasn't the worst either, you just should have removed all the names I mentioned.

#37 Edited by ShootingNova (17232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

Heres my Super 6 that will probably Die a horrible Death.EDIT- Revan & Malak now on the roster.Best versions for this encounter||

Darth Caedus

Darth Malak

Lumiya

Mara Jade

Revan & Master Yoda.

Not really sure why Revan and Malak are here. They won't contribute to much.

My team: Abeloth, Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Plagueis, Darth Maul, Darth Caedus and Darth Vader. All in their prime. :)

Seriously, you need to limit the team number.

#38 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Darth Caedus

Darth Malak

Lumiya

Mara Jade

Revan & Master Yoda.

Not really sure why Revan and Malak are here. They won't contribute to much.

My team: Abeloth, Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Plagueis, Darth Maul, Darth Caedus and Darth Vader. All in their prime. :)

First off there better than my original 2 & secondly its 6 v 6 encounter not 10 v 6 :)

#39 Edited by ShootingNova (17232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: Well, if that's the case we can remove the last four and my team still wins. :)

#40 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Well thats for shroudofsorrow to decide being the OP but coming from u ur probably correct ;)

#41 Edited by ComicStooge (12857 posts) - - Show Bio

- RotS Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Darth Vader (post Mustafar)

- RotS Anakin

- Darth Plageuis

- Yoda

- Darth Bane

#42 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

I said no Ones of Mortis. I count Abeloth as one. Should have specified that...

@ShootingNova said:

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind for next time.