• 102 results
#1 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Count Dooku, Darth Sidious, Yoda, Obi Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, The Ones, Beldam Spirits, Mace Windu, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Ventress, Lumiya, Grand Master Luke, Satele Shan, Darth Vader, And Darth Nihilus

Rules: Use only villians from Marvel and D.C. Only villians, Zoom is not aloud.

Both sides get 1 hour of prep.

All of these star wars characters are EU versions.

Now, go.

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo and Despero.

#3 Posted by dondave (38511 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Inertia, Maelific, Darkseid, Doomsday, Thanos, Tyrant &Sinestro

#4 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@MasterJohn: Inertia, Maelific, Darkseid, Doomsday, Thanos, Tyrant &Sinestro

Darkseid is where I am not quite sure. Sidious has considerably better speed feats them him, and nothing indicates a force storm wouldn't effect him. I also think Sidious can use force reflection/absorb to transfer the Omega Beams into lightning and use it against Darkseid. There's no indication Force Lightning wouldn't effect Darkseid. I am going with force storm on this one.

As for doomsday, I honestly believe Doomsday is overused due to him being immortal. But then again, it takes him thousands of years to come back and this battle won't take thousands of years, so I think Yoda can hit him quickly with a saber to the head, or use TK to damage him. However, I am not convinced soley TK can kill doomsday.

I must research the rest.

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Lobo and Despero.

A force storm can defeat Lobo.

#6 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Thantos with the HOTU, Galactus, Dr. Doom, Magneto, The Phoenix Force, and Armless Tiger Man

#7 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: No Wildstorm characters? :'(

#8 Posted by dondave (38511 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: galactus isn't a villian, he's just a very hungry guy

#9 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Nope, I am trying to keep this battle as sane as possible, which is why I am using SW characters (because I can actually give valid feats for them instead of speculation)

#10 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yeah but he's usually depicted as a villain

@MasterJohn: Ummmmm you gonna respond to me?

#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Esquire said:

Nope, I am trying to keep this battle as sane as possible, which is why I am using SW characters (because I can actually give valid feats for them instead of speculation)

Probably a good plan. You have a sweet team, especially good call on the Ones and Beldam Spirits. Really versatile and powerful squad. But no love for Darth Bane? He's always been one of my favorites, especially with prep.

#12 Posted by dondave (38511 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: not in recent years, it's like with Magneto and the x-men

#13 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Doomsday, Thanos, Magneto,dark phoenix,Apocalypse,Dr Doom,Sinestro, Amazo, solomon Grundy, ronan the accuser,Ultron,Brainiac,imperix, Wolverine as Death Apoc horseman, The Juggernaut, 

#14 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Esquire said:

Probably a good plan. You have a sweet team, especially good call on the Ones and Beldam Spirits. Really versatile and powerful squad. But no love for Darth Bane? He's always been one of my favorites, especially with prep.

I barely like Sith, but I suppose i'l add Bane.

Once I know a bit more about your characters I will respond.

#15 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Darkseid, Doomsday, Thanos, Magneto,dark phoenix,Apocalypse,Dr Doom,Sinestro, Amazo, solomon Grundy, ronan the accuser,Ultron,Brainiac,imperix, Wolverine as Death Apoc horseman, The Juggernaut,

I have adressed Darkseid and Doomsday. Lets try Dr Doom: He can not resist a Force Storm or a speedblitz. Let's start with force storm: Only force sensitives(Luke Skywalker as an example) has resisted a force storm. (I can not give the source, I am still finding it) Doom isn't force sensitive, so a force storm is a big lose for him. A lightsaber can easily be the end of doom, plus Luke has much better speed feats then Doom.

#16 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn: if doom can steal  cosmic powers,  even beyonder powers  the foce will be repeled   with  his prep  he will modify yuuzhan vong armor  with is immuned to the force aided with ysalamaris   The force users fall, pluss his magic would protect him let alone Tech! u gave Doom Prep thats the Forces undoing   Hell  Apocalyse can shift dimensions how will the force affect that?
#17 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? You added the Bedlam Spirits, which are omnipotent. So you can't naturally defeat an omnipotent, unless you use something like an Essential Omnipotent or Brahman.

#18 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

No villain is going to defeat the Bedlam Spirits.

#19 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Seriously? You added the Bedlam Spirits, which are omnipotent.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but what are the Bedlam Spirits? And what kind of omnipotence do they have? Are we talking omnipotence like what Marvel's The One Above All has or is this a case of having a set level of power so high that few or no other in-universe characters can compare (like how Thor calls Odin omnipotent when there are plenty of characters above Odin)?

As for the OP, I'm assuming we cannot add characters such as Thanos with the Heart of the Universe or anything, right? He alone might be enough depending on the answer to my question of the Bedlam's Spirits' omnipotence.

#20 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: They're implied to be omnipotent. But they're pretty much children, and have a combined total of like 3 feats that aren't any better than half the stuff Skyfather-tier characters have done in Marvel/DC. Your example of Odin seems to be pretty accurate.

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: Odin has been shown to be defeated before, the Bedlam Spirits have not. Obviously, they must have some sort of Accidental Omnipotence, since there are multiple of them, not one, so they can't have Essential Omnipotence.

They've appeared too little to have feats. Seriously, judging some vague feats done effortlessly isn't even remotely correct.

#22 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt it could.

#23 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4387 posts) - - Show Bio

i got this.......

- black adam

- larfleeze

- superboy prime

- mordru

- monarch

- loki

- mad jim jaspers

- mephisto

- thanos

- darkseid

- krona

- in-betweener

- imperiex

- morgan le fay

- dormammu

- cancerverse Mar-vell

this is waaaaay overkill, but whatever. Utterly uber curbstomps star wars team. just making a point.............

#24 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a challenge to see if anyone can defeat my team.

#25 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

i got this.......

- black adam

- larfleeze

- superboy prime

- mordru

- monarch

- loki

- mad jim jaspers

- mephisto

• - thanos

- darkseid

- krona

- in-betweener

- imperiex

- morgan le fay

- dormammu

- cancerverse Mar-vell

this is waaaaay overkill, but whatever. Utterly uber curbstomps star wars team. just making a point.............

I've discussed Darkseid and thanos. As others have mentioned, I do not see how your team can defeat beldam spirits,

#26 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Superman, Master Chief, Iron man, starkiller, Impossible man.

#27 Posted by Sherlock (7274 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterJohn: I think i can handle this one 

Thanos With HOTU
Mad Jim Jaspers 
Zero Hour Paralax 
COIE Anti Monitor 
Emperor Joker 
Protege 
Beyonder Powered Dr Doom 

I could go on but this is overkill as is
#28 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix kick all these asses

#29 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@MasterJohn: I think i can handle this one Thanos With HOTUMad Jim Jaspers Zero Hour Paralax COIE Anti Monitor Emperor Joker Protege Beyonder Powered Dr Doom I could go on but this is overkill as is

I don't care if doom is beyonder powered, golden powered, or whatever powered: Doom can NOT resist a force storm. Only force sensitives can.

Beldam Spirits can take on Mad Jim Jaspers, even though he's a reality warper, he is not omnipotent. It entirely depends on the version.

Palpatine dies to thanos and possess him, then finishes off the rest of your team as Thanos.

#30 Edited by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@bansheesonicscream said:

Dark Phoenix kick all these asses

No one on my team but the Ones or Beldam spirits can beat Dark Phoenix. However, I am questioning if she can get past Palpatine's telepathy. even though she's one of the most powerful telepaths, I could say Palpatine is one of the most powerful telepaths in star wars.

#31 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

: just what are the feats of Beldam spirits???

my team : Abraxas, Protege, Oblivion, Death, Great Evil Beast

i think any one of those guys can take your team solo, and even if your Bedlam spirits are omnipotent which i strongly doubt, there is nooo way you beat Great Evil Beast.

#32 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4387 posts) - - Show Bio

- black adam

- larfleeze

- superboy prime

- mordru

- monarch

- loki

- mad jim jaspers

- mephisto

- thanos

- darkseid

- krona

- in-betweener

- imperiex

- morgan le fay

- dormammu

- cancerverse Mar-vell

bolded people take them out together.

#33 Posted by Nefarious (21271 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom 

Magneto

Apocalypse 

#34 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

i think any one of those guys can take your team solo, and even if your Bedlam spirits are omnipotent which i strongly doubt, there is nooo way you beat Great Evil Beast.

So they are omnipotent. I can not explain the Beldam spirits as best as you are expecting. I only have few of there feats.

Do you have any feats of them?

#35 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Doctor Doom Magneto Apocalypse

Doom simply doesn't stand a chance. A force storm and it's over for him. He can not resist force storms due to him not being force sensitive.

#36 Edited by Nefarious (21271 posts) - - Show Bio

That's fine. 

#37 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

There's a distinction between something being challenging and something being impossible.

#38 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@MasterJohn said:

There's a distinction between something being challenging and something being impossible.

it's not impossible, my team : Abraxas, Protege, Oblivion, Death, Great Evil Beast, can take them down, or at least stalemate if the Beldam spirits are as omnipotent as TOAA and Presence.

#39 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio
SOLOS!
#40 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

SOLOS!

Roy you are the biggest troll ever.

1. I am offended you'd call a sacred religious symbol a VILLAIN.

2. The dove isn't a villain.

3. Read the OP.

4. The dove doesn't belong to either DC or marvel.

#41 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Sorry. I don't bother reading OP'S when your you wrote it.

#42 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

So they are omnipotent. I can not explain the Beldam spirits as best as you are expecting. I only have few of there feats.

well that's not enough to claim they are as omnipotent as TOAA or Presence, or even Living Tribunal.

so Protege solo takes your team down, he will copy every power and use it or maybe he will just use LT's power that enough.

if you didn't agree with what i said above, still i can take you down by Great Evil Beast.

#43 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

The one above all, Anti Monitor, Galctus, Darkseid, Thanos, and Trigon

#44 Posted by Mythologico4 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with HOTU

Galactus

Dark Phoenix

Doctor Doom

Magneto

Juggernaut

Dormammu

#45 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Question, are we only using mainstream or are we allowed to use alternate universe "villains" that are heroes in mainstream comics?

#46 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

The one above all, Anti Monitor, Galctus, Darkseid, Thanos, and Trigon

1. TOAA isn't a villian. 2. Galactus isn't a villian.

As I said, Darkseid has NO chance, neither does Thanos. <.<

#47 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

well that's not enough to claim they are as omnipotent as TOAA or Presence, or even Living Tribunal.

so Protege solo takes your team down, he will copy every power and use it or maybe he will just use LT's power that enough.

if you didn't agree with what i said above, still i can take you down by Great Evil Beast.

Oh come on, the sourcebook clearly says the Bedlam spirits are omnipotent. There's no "as omnipotent" who created that claim? Plus, TOAA, Presence, Living Tribunal AREN'T EVEN VILLAINS. But tha'ts besides the point, they are omnipotent and there is no "as omnipotent as this or that person"

Thanos with HOTU

Galactus

Dark Phoenix

Doctor Doom

Magneto

Juggernaut

Dormammu

I will say this one again, Galactus is NOT a villian.

Doom stands no chance here. 1. Nihilus can simply drain him. 2. Yoda can easily speedblitz him, own him with TK, slash his head off with a saber, etc. And don't say Doom can get a weapon that can combat a saber-wrong.

Yoda is skilled enough to defeat Yinchorri warriors, in spite of their cortosis weapons.

On several occasions, Yoda shed blood with his green-bladed lightsaber—only out of necessity, never by choice. He slew many Yinchorri warriors when the reptilian aliens attacked the Jedi Temple.

--Taken from The New Essential Guide to Characters

As far as I understand, Cortosis weapons are the only weapons that can combat a saber, but that didn't stop Yoda, did it? He also owned them with TK easily. This below is an example of what he'd do to Doom.

And if this doesn't work to you, Palpatine simply wormholes doom.

I do not think Juggernaut's invisible shield will protect him from a force storm or wormhole, only a Force Sensitive has resisted a force storm.

I do think the Beldam Spirits can take on Dark Phoenix. Although, I am still searching for feats, from the ones I've seen they can do some impressive stuff.

As for Dormammu: He is one of the most powerful magic users in the marvel universe, Sidious is the most powerful user of Sith Magic, alchemy in Star Wars. I am not sure if a force storm can do something to Dormammu, but only a force sensitive has resisted it. Will essence transfer effect Dormammu?

Once I know more about mangeto, I will respond.

#48 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Thanos

beyonder omnipotent

franklin richards omnipotent

onslaught omnipotent because took FR power

dormammu

mephisto

mephisto feats

Heck just entering Mephisto's realm has the entire pocket dimension he plays the devil in going nuts.

"Galaxies" ergo more than one galaxy, tremebling in this fight between Galactus and Mephisto that isn't even taking place in the universe.
During the fight Galactus gets the munchies and decides to start eating Mephisto's realm.
Mephisto gives up and lets Galactus take what he came form, better that then left him devour the entire place.

Or him teleporting the Golden Galaxy, a feat that simply blows busting them out of the water by magnitudes of power.

Death herself says he is one of the three corners of the universe, meaning Death, Eternity, and Galactus. They are equals.
Brother of Eternity and Death
Eternity himself treats Galactus with respect, even going so far as to warn him that people are out to kill the three siblings.
#49 Posted by Sherlock (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Sherlock said:

@MasterJohn: I think i can handle this one Thanos With HOTUMad Jim Jaspers Zero Hour Paralax COIE Anti Monitor Emperor Joker Protege Beyonder Powered Dr Doom I could go on but this is overkill as is

I don't care if doom is beyonder powered, golden powered, or whatever powered: Doom can NOT resist a force storm. Only force sensitives can.

Beldam Spirits can take on Mad Jim Jaspers, even though he's a reality warper, he is not omnipotent. It entirely depends on the version.

Palpatine dies to thanos and possess him, then finishes off the rest of your team as Thanos.

Beyonder when Doom stole his power was God of the marvel verse.This is Presence Man of Miracles TOAA level.You may not care what how Doom is powered but when your on the level of TOAA your opinion is irrelevant.Doom in the scenario of your team vs mine is God more or less and could solo this without any effort whatsoever.

Thanos with the Heart of the Universe is Between TOAA and LT.He doesnt need to kill anyone as he can think them out of existence.Palpatine being able to come back from the dead is irrelevant since Thanos can make it so he never existed at all.He can also solo this

I have no idea what a Bedlam Spirit is but unless they can take on 6 uber powered reality warping godlike being then they are out of their element

#50 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut, Mad Jim Jaspers and Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

I think you know who they are, so I no explanation needed.