Defeat my Sinister Six and then beat Viners teams!

• 94 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My Team:

Cyclops: Leader, strategist, and optic blast.

Zealot: Street , she has not had magic in years so that is fine.

Warpath: Strength guy, his speed combined with vibranium knives is pretty nice.

Spider-girl (May Parker): Street, not nearly as strong as spiderman but much more agile and has a different adhesive ability.

Adam X: Spiderman level agility and crazy good fighting ability along with Blood Boiling ability. Could be very handy.

Domino: Great with guns, and it never hurts to be lucky.

I do not have a flyer but I doubt it matter, Spiderman can not fly and it did not stop him from beating them.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Erik said:

• Wolverine - Spider-Man incapacitates his Odd Couple buddy.
  • Hobgoblin (Urich) - I think Ultimate Captain America should be able to pull a win. Cap's speed is probably the key here. I think Cap would close the gap and pull Urich apart.
  • Gambit - Kaine can use his stealth and just knock Gambit out. No mess. No fuss.
  • American Eagle - 15 ton character that I know nothing about? Hmmm.... BFR with Cyclops optic bast.
  • Bullseye - Wolverine. There is absolutely no reason to believe Bullseye will pose a threat to Wolverine in the long run. Wolverine will have to work for it but he will win. And considering the speed in which everyone else should wipe out their opponents, he will have help if he needs it.
  • Lizard - Ben is all over Lizard for the same reason listed in another user's team.

Wolverine vs Wolverine- lets just cancel them out here.

Hobgoblin vs Ult Cap- Lunatic Laugh ftw, there is no gap here, Urich will be flying way above Cap. Remember, Urich is way stronger than Cap thanks to the formula (10 ton strength). Urich wins here thanks to flying, better physical stats, and better equipment.

Gambit vs Kaine- I agree with you here, Kaine can probably get the sneak on gambit here.

American Eagle vs Cyclops- I know Cyclops has tagged pretty fast characters before but American Eagle is very fast, around Spidey's speed( a little lower) but his massive strength and durability puts him above Cyclops here.

Bullseye vs Spiderman- Spidey is too fast, but Bullseye can tag him, no doubt. Spidey will be hurt by the end of this battle.

Lizard vs Ben O'Reilly- even pre-shed lizard is way too much for Ben to handle, Lizard is stronger, extremely more so durable, just as fast, and he has a tail. Webs wont help here, Lizard is too quick and he is strong enough to break the webs. Ben can't hurt Lizard.

it boils down to lizard taking out spiderman, american eagle taking out kaine, and hobboglin assisting them as they do. One lunatic laugh is more than enough to incapacitate spiderman and Kaine.

@MisterWhisper said:

My Team:

Cyclops: Leader, strategist, and optic blast.

Zealot: Street , she has not had magic in years so that is fine.

Warpath: Strength guy, his speed combined with vibranium knives is pretty nice.

Spider-girl (May Parker): Street, not nearly as strong as spiderman but much more agile and has a different adhesive ability.

Adam X: Spiderman level agility and crazy good fighting ability along with Blood Boiling ability. Could be very handy.

Domino: Great with guns, and it never hurts to be lucky.

I do not have a flyer but I doubt it matter, Spiderman can not fly and it did not stop him from beating them.

actually, Warpath can fly, so he is the flying guy on your team.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BringnIt

@ChaosBlazer Kaine's stealth suit negates the Lunatic Laugh completely, that was its original purpose.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BringnIt: @Erik: yes i forgot that. sorry. well Hobgoblin should put down O'Reilly, and Lizard and American Eagle should be able to put down Kaine.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper

Cyclops vs Gambit ( Gambit has more power, he could charge up the ground or something. Cyclops isn't quick enough to get on top of Gambit before he gets hit.)

Zealot vs Lizard (She controls dirt and rocks right? Lizard can get the sneak on her and quickly take her out.)

Warpath vs Hobgoblin (Lunatic laugh could work here. Hobgoblin is strong enough to stay in this fight, but his gadgets win him this round. He can electrocute Warpath, then incinerate him. Warpath is a better fighter, but I think Hobgoblin has too many ways to quickly take Warpath down.)

Spider-Girl vs American Eagle (She can incapacitate him, she is a little faster. American Eagle is far stronger though, she will get hurt.)

Adam x vs Wolverine ( Logan can heal from being burned out by Adam, and even so Logan is a far better fighter, and can dodge Adam's cutting attacks.)

Domino vs Bullseye (Bullseye has better aim, Domino's luck doesn't win her every single battle. It might save her from being killed, but Bullseye wins.)

In the end spider Girl is taken out pretty quickly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer:

1. Cyclops has fought with Gambit for years, he has like 50 plans in his head already to deal with him. At the range people start at he catches Gambit before he gets anything thrown.

2. You obviously have no idea who Zealot is. She guts him like a pig and moves on and probably kills a few oth the others as well.

3. Warpath is fast enough to kill him before he gets a chance.

4. Spidergirl squares off against wolverine actually, she sticks him to the ground thus making him useless.

5. Adam X goes after Bullseye or really anyone else who happens to be in range, he throws various things, and those who can not dodge get fried, Adam X is easily agile enough to dodge Bullseye's ability.

6. Domino takes on American Eagle: She uses her luck, guns and the environment to at least keep AE occupied until someone else jumps in. There is a chance she can pull it off in the first place.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Recoil1985

Let's try to be reasonable about the challenges. Don't just pair up characters to your advantage. Do the opposing teams have any history? If so, it's fair to assume those characters will pick to fight, and characters with similar powersets will try to go at it.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper said:

@ChaosBlazer:

1. Cyclops has fought with Gambit for years, he has like 50 plans in his head already to deal with him. At the range people start at he catches Gambit before he gets anything thrown.

2. You obviously have no idea who Zealot is. She guts him like a pig and moves on and probably kills a few oth the others as well.

3. Warpath is fast enough to kill him before he gets a chance.

4. Spidergirl squares off against wolverine actually, she sticks him to the ground thus making him useless.

5. Adam X goes after Bullseye or really anyone else who happens to be in range, he throws various things, and those who can not dodge get fried, Adam X is easily agile enough to dodge Bullseye's ability.

6. Domino takes on American Eagle: She uses her luck, guns and the environment to at least keep AE occupied until someone else jumps in. There is a chance she can pull it off in the first place.

OK. so if the teams start out on opposite ends of the block, Hobgoblin could use the Lunatic Laugh and clear out half your team. Hobgoblin quickly uses the Lunatic Laugh to clear out Domino, Cyclops and Spidergirl.

Wolverine takes on Zealot, that battle would last a long time until he gets help.

Warpath can be taken by American Eagle and Lizard. Adam X can hit a few of them for sure but I think Hobgoblin once again can clear him out with Lunatic Laugh and firesword.

Zealot is taken down by combined efforts.

The only people who could be cleared out by Adam X early on are Bullseye and Gambit, however I dont need them to win here. The other characters are too fast and agile to get hit, and/or have a healing factor. Hobgoblin's lunatic laugh is the main weapon here, and I think it would be very effective at incapacitating the weaker people on your team quickly.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper: also, Zealot seems to be above street level.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Recoil1985

@ChaosBlazer: In a thread populated by characters that have numerous advantages over someone that's simply incredibly skilled, I think I'll allow her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget the specific matchups

Cyclops is a better strategist than anyone on your team and his optic blast can one shot anyone on your team as well.

Warpath is fast enough strong enough and skilled enough that with his knives he can fight and beat just about anyone on your team.

Spidergirl can use he adhesive ability to stick anyone not strong enough to fight it off to the floor, and even if they do she can push them back.

Adam X is wide area of effect and agility, all that he needs is even a scratch on any of the enemies even if he was not the one to cut them, he fries them.

Zealot is far more skilled than any person on either of our teams, her skills, Kusar Blades, and physical abilities she easily beats any person on either of out teams.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper: You are forgetting the Lunatic Laugh used at the very start of the battle, which should in theory clear out your entire team.

Cyclops cannot one shot everyone on my team. Lizard, Wolverine, American Eagle, and possibly Hobgoblin could either take the blast or dodge it. Cyclops isn't going to use a full-powered blast first thing anyways.

Gambit and Bullseye can also hit your team and take out a few characters early on.

Adam X may only need a cut, but he can be cleared by Gambit, Bullseye or Hobgoblin, using ranged attacks, all of which have the capabilities to win.

Zealot is more skilled than Wolverine, but she doesn't easily take him out. Wolverine can last a long time in that fight, he is very skilled too. His healing allows him to stay in that fight until backup appears.

Spidergirl can be cleared out by the Lunatic Laugh easy.

Warpath is very skilled but he can be taken down by a couple of my team members, like Lizard and American Eagle.

I only used one specific matchup, Wolverine vs Zealot.

Once again the Lunatic laugh should clear out your entire team in theory, if it can incapacitate someone like Spiderman within a few seconds, it can do the same to your team. I only added in the explanations because I wanted to prove my team would win even if the Lunatic Laugh only took out your weaker team members.

Also, Adam X and Cyclops may be able to take out a couple of characters early on, but my team can still function without a few guys, the only character I really need is Hobgoblin and he can use the Lunatic Laugh very early in the fight, he can dodge early ranged attacks in the air as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer: I did not say everyone on your team, I said anyone on your team. He could take out just about any one of them first thing.

Gambit and Bullseye can not throw something that far, or that fast. Optic blast or getting shot is what they get.

Adam X is just as good with ranged attacks as Gambit and better than Hobgoblin, he might be as accurate as Bullseye but his is MUCH more agile and can dodge just about anything.

Wolverine is a not as big of a threat as you may think. Zealot kills him in a matter of seconds, or he just gets stuck to the floor by Spidergirl.

The Lunatic Laugh, just like you said the first time, and just like I already pointed out, would screw up your team as well. Also the second or 2 it takes to work would be plenty of time for him to be taken out by Warpath, Adam X, Domino, Cyclops or maybe even Zealot.

You GREATLY overestimate Hobgoblin's abilities. He has no defense against anyone in this fight, AND his Laugh would disable his own team as well.

Also Repeating yourself does not really help.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper: Very well, I concede. Good team by the way.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Erik: I hadn't officially settled on a team yet sir. I didn't know if there was a rule about picking the same people (Seeing as they were all supposed to be fighting each other in the end) so I went back to the drawing board and never came back. But good post nonethe less.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@ChaosBlazer said:

1. Wolverine ( healing factor guy)

2. Prince of Orphans (street level)

3. Electro (energy guy)

4. Warpath (flies, and has the super strength)

5. Bullseye (street level)

6. Wizard (street level)

by the way you broke your own rules, rhino and venom are both above 30 ton strength.

Venom is in the 25 ton strength class. Unless we're using Mac here. 

No Caption Provided
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By GhostRider29

@Erik: You did good man.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By Erik

@BringnIt said:

@Erik it would appear that our teams boil down to Flash and Batman vs. Ben Reilly and Ult. Cap. You want to start the debate or shall I?

What is your roster again?

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Erik said:

• Wolverine - Spider-Man incapacitates his Odd Couple buddy.
  • Hobgoblin (Urich) - I think Ultimate Captain America should be able to pull a win. Cap's speed is probably the key here. I think Cap would close the gap and pull Urich apart.
  • Gambit - Kaine can use his stealth and just knock Gambit out. No mess. No fuss.
  • American Eagle - 15 ton character that I know nothing about? Hmmm.... BFR with Cyclops optic bast.
  • Bullseye - Wolverine. There is absolutely no reason to believe Bullseye will pose a threat to Wolverine in the long run. Wolverine will have to work for it but he will win. And considering the speed in which everyone else should wipe out their opponents, he will have help if he needs it.
  • Lizard - Ben is all over Lizard for the same reason listed in another user's team.

Wolverine vs Wolverine- lets just cancel them out here.

Hobgoblin vs Ult Cap- Lunatic Laugh ftw, there is no gap here, Urich will be flying way above Cap. Remember, Urich is way stronger than Cap thanks to the formula (10 ton strength). Urich wins here thanks to flying, better physical stats, and better equipment.

Gambit vs Kaine- I agree with you here, Kaine can probably get the sneak on gambit here.

American Eagle vs Cyclops- I know Cyclops has tagged pretty fast characters before but American Eagle is very fast, around Spidey's speed( a little lower) but his massive strength and durability puts him above Cyclops here.

Bullseye vs Spiderman- Spidey is too fast, but Bullseye can tag him, no doubt. Spidey will be hurt by the end of this battle.

Lizard vs Ben O'Reilly- even pre-shed lizard is way too much for Ben to handle, Lizard is stronger, extremely more so durable, just as fast, and he has a tail. Webs wont help here, Lizard is too quick and he is strong enough to break the webs. Ben can't hurt Lizard.

it boils down to lizard taking out spiderman, american eagle taking out kaine, and hobboglin assisting them as they do. One lunatic laugh is more than enough to incapacitate spiderman and Kaine.

1. Wolverine and Wolverine will not happen. I have Cyclops on my team and despite their personal rivalry, in a scrap Cyclops gives the orders and Wolverine follows them. Which means my Wolverine will fight who he is told to fight.
  2. I have lost tourny fights to people half my strength just because they were that much faster and that much better of a fighter. Strength is not the only thing that matters in a matchup. Cap has these same advantages over Urich. Urich takes to the air, an adamantium shield will cripple both his glider and potentially hurt him as well.
  3. Being able to quickly take down Gambit only means Kaine will be free to help others out. Case in point...
  4. Okay so I fully believe that Cyclops should be able to handle AE. Cyclops has taken down super fast opponents before. But on the off chance that he will not, Kaine is vastly superior to AE and the support win is fine with me.
  5. Spider-Man is more likely to fight Wolverine even if Cyclops did not tell my Wolverine to fight someone else. They really are Marvel's Odd Couple. So I find it unlikely that he would see Wolverine and not choose to take him on in favor of Bullseye. And if Bullseye wants to try and take advantage of Spider-Man having his back to him, he is in for a shock when my Wolverine nabs him.
  6. Lizard should not be too strong for the webs. Venom is much stronger than Lizard and he had trouble getting out of Ben's webs for a moment. And yes, Lizard is extremely durable but Lizard has few actual wins over Spider-Man and Ben. They likely cannot kill Lizard but you do not need to kill in order to win here.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik

@GhostRider29 said:

@Erik: You did good man.

:)

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Erik: very well. I'm conceding on this thread anyways, good team. Try using your team against this guys team @MisterWhisper:

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Black Tarantula

X-23

Song Bird

Dare Devil

DeathStroke

Iron Fist, no chi.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik

@ChaosBlazer:

If he is getting Zealot, then hell no. I think that character is on par with Midnighter, who is well beyond street level.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BringnIt

@Erik: Kaine, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Batman and Flash Thompson (unable to "Vulk" out for this fight")

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Erik: That's exactly what I thought. If Zealot has thousands of years of combat experience and can easily kill any street leveler alive, then Zealot is not street level. I tried to convince but he said Zealot can be street level....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik: She is crazy skilled but other than that she has no real powers, she can lift about 2 tons and has maybe spiderman level reaction. Other than like crazy PIS like Karate Kid, skill does not make you above street level.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper: If she can easily kill Wolverine, she is probably not street level. Wolverine is one of the top Marvel fighters, if she has that much skill, she shouldn't be allowed. Doesnt she aslo have terraforming abilities? Doesnt she have a thousand years of combat experience?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

@MisterWhisper said:

@Erik: She is crazy skilled but other than that she has no real powers, she can lift about 2 tons and has maybe spiderman level reaction. Other than like crazy PIS like Karate Kid, skill does not make you above street level.

Having crazy levels of PIS like Karate Kid is exactly what makes her well beyond street level.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MisterWhisper: Zealot is a member of the Kherubim race. She appears human, but like the others of her species she lives a life span so long as to be practically considered immortal. She can lift around ten tons with ease, is durable enough to survive regular gun fire, and can heal from wounds that would be lethal to normal human beings. Calling her a master of fighting and weaponry would be an understatement. For all of her life (which is thought to be in the thousands of years at the very least), Zealot has been training and fighting using weaponry of human and alien origin. She is especially fond of the sword and to battle her with one is considered near suicide. Due to her time spent with Tapestry she gained an understanding of dark magic and, although she rarely uses it, can use this dark magic to form energy blasts or shields, create objects out of thin air, disappear and reappear any where she pleases and communicate with others by using her mind. However, she has since given up these abilities due to their dark nature.

from the comicvine resource. sorry i was mixing her up with Marvel's Zealot, she has no terraforming abilities.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#79  Edited By Stronger

Luke Cage

Daredevil

Iron Fist

Wolverine

Spider-man

Mister Fantastic

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Stronger: iron fist cannot be used, well at least the creator of the thread stated.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#81  Edited By Stronger

@ChaosBlazer: Yes buddy,but I think he stated that I can use only one character that can focus and I thought Iron Fist.If IF cannot be used than I go with Gambit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer: That is a little higher than her ability honestly. She can not lift 10 tons, more like 2, MAYBE even 5 if she is lucky and pissed off. The only reason she can kill certain people is because of the Kusar blades she carries, not that much different than wolverine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik: I meant other than Karate Kid who is total PIS, skill does not make you above a street leveler.

Zealot can beat most street levelers, but there are plenty that can kill her just not in hand to hand combat. Shadowcat is very much a street level person and unless Zealot's Kusar blades can cut her even if she is intangible, not sure on that, Zealot gets grabbed, phased into the ground and dies.

Zealot can be beaten, just do not try to do it in a hand to hand fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik

@MisterWhisper said:

@Erik: I meant other than Karate Kid who is total PIS, skill does not make you above a street leveler.

Zealot can beat most street levelers, but there are plenty that can kill her just not in hand to hand combat. Shadowcat is very much a street level person and unless Zealot's Kusar blades can cut her even if she is intangible, not sure on that, Zealot gets grabbed, phased into the ground and dies.

That is just my point though. She enjoys a skill that puts her on par with Midnighter and Karate Kid. Providing an example of someone that can beat her only because that someone cannot be touched only reinforces my point.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Recoil1985

Checking in. There's way too many posts for me to address questions thrown in the mix. So, if there are any questions about the rules or characters you think shouldn't be allowed, make a post specifically about it with an

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter is not street level because he can move so fast that even other speedsters can not track him, he has a battle computer that is like an auto I WIN button and has various other things.

Karate Kid is a walking PIS machine.

Not exactly the same as someone who is really good with a sword. Without her Kusar Blades she would be screwed over, same as Wolverine if he did not have adamantium bones and claws.

It is not that much different than Wolverine, there are plenty of people who can beat him in a fight, they would just be better off not doing it in HTH.

Zealot is a lot like Wolverine: A person whose main asset is having knives that will cut through just about anything. Wolverine has crazy healing, unbreakable bones and feral instinct to back him up, Zealot has slightly better strength and reflexes and better skill.

Think outside the box and she can drop like a stone.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Erik: @MisterWhisper: Zealot has been tagged and hurt by both Grifter and... the guy whose name I forget but is the Wolverine of the WildCATS (You know who I mean) so she isn't exactly unstoppable in hand to hand even with her abilities. One could argue she wasn't going all out against them because they were her teammates but I remember she does get tagged in combat so it's not like she's invulnerable in hand-to-hand she's just super skilled. The same argument could be made against Batman or Mister X or Taskmaster all of whom have knowledge of skills far exceeding their own years. And she's not a move reader from what I recall. She doesn't just straight up win all of her fights without getting tagged or hurt. She still takes her lumps. What gives her the advantage is she's resillient enough to keep coming and skilled enough to eventually put you down. I'd say her and Ultimate Cap could have one hell of a knock out and I'd personally give it to Cap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DangerousLoki: You mean Warblade. Yes, she has been hit before plenty of times, but she is more skilled than any of the people already picked in this tournament. It is just with the restrictions put on choices here, a lot of the people who can beat her are out the window.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DangerousLoki

@MisterWhisper: Thank you I kept wanting to call him Wildblade or something and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. But yeah. She is a hand ful but like I said I think Ultimate Cap could possibly take her down. Grifter is pretty much a regular human if I remember and was able to at least go a little time with her. (Though I think at that point she had been training him so.. there's that) But I can see where they're coming from but I don't think she's quite as high as Midnighter. I think Spider-man (With his spider sense and superior physicality), Ultimate Captain America, or such, someone with a mix of superhuman and combat skills could take her. Luke Cage couldn't because he relies too heavily on his durability from what I've seen. Same for Wolvie, he depends to much on his healing factor. Etc. Anyone who could hit her hard enough and has the skill to hit her to begin with, could probably take her down and I think there's plenty of people on other teams who could do it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#90  Edited By Saren

@MisterWhisper said:

It is actually at H2H that Zealot stands the most chance of being defeated. She is supposed to be unbeatable with a sword in her hand, but at pure H2H she can and has been defeated before, twice by Backlash alone.

@DangerousLoki said:

@Erik: @MisterWhisper: Zealot has been tagged and hurt by both Grifter and... the guy whose name I forget but is the Wolverine of the WildCATS (You know who I mean) so she isn't exactly unstoppable in hand to hand even with her abilities. One could argue she wasn't going all out against them because they were her teammates but I remember she does get tagged in combat so it's not like she's invulnerable in hand-to-hand she's just super skilled.

Zealot fought Grifter once and defeated him. He tagged and hurt her, yes, but he was actually fighting her and she was not. She thought that it would be the last time she'd see Cole ever again and so she was kissing him half the time while he was trying to hit her. Grifter even yelled "Are we fighting or f**king?". She's only fought Warblade once that I know of, that was a sparring match, and he didn't tag her there. Maul even remarked that Zealot was too fast for Reno, and then she punched Warblade in the head. When else have they fought?

@DangerousLoki said:

She is a hand ful but like I said I think Ultimate Cap could possibly take her down.

Spider-Man can beat Zealot. Ultimate Cap cannot. I would not even give Ultimate Cap the win over 616 Cap.

I don't know why people are saying Zealot is unbeatable at H2H. She's supposed to be unbeatable with a sword.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CitizenBane: I thought Ultimate Cap was legit superhuman? I'll admit that the only ultimate line I've read is Spider-man and brief forays into Ultimate FF but given some of the battles I've seen him in and some of the posts I've heard Ithought he had legitimate super skills perhaps even above the 616 version (Who I think could possibly take Zealot with some of his shield skills if he plays it right.) As for the Zealot/Warblade match I might be thinking of the Cartoon versions. It all gets jumbled in my head sometimes. I know the cartoon version wasn't near the comic though. It's hard to keep it all straight since I have to go strictly off things from years ago

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Black Tarantula

X-23

Song Bird

Dare Devil

DeathStroke

Iron Fist, no chi.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#93  Edited By Saren

@DangerousLoki: He is legit superhuman, but there is really no evidence that he is even half as skilled as 616 Cap.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DangerousLoki

@CitizenBane: Well. Good to know then. Thanks for the info.