Anyone under Fully Fed Galactus level.

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

1 hour prep.

The Palace of Magic

My character:

Powers:

Mastery of all forms of magic: She has mastered all forms of magic, all forms. Here are the forms.

- Light magic

-Darkness magic

-Earth magic

-Fire magic

-Water magic

-Wind magic

-Transfiguration: Morphing and things of the like, and transfiguring objects, etc.

-Teleportation

-Telepathy magic: This makes her resistant to telepathic assaults, and allows her to peer into the thoughts and minds of people and influence/destroy their minds if she wishes.

Divinity magic: This is a force that prevents her from being drained of her magical powers by technology or another force.

Sealing: She has mastered sealing techniques.

Arcane magic: She is a master of Arcane magic.

She is at expert level at all of these.

Soul protection: Using sealing techniques + Light magic + Fire magic +Arcane magic to make a perfection spell, she sealed her soul in a small pocket of magic. This prevents it from being destroyed/attacked from outside forces.

Spell creation: She can shape, make and form spells of her own.

Beauty: Alongside being the Goddess of magic, she's the Goddess of beauty.

Wealth and luck: She's also the Goddess of luck and Wealth, along with riches.

Durability: She's very durable. She can survive the force of 600,000 exploding planets clanging together and hitting her.

I've given you a summary, you may begin.

#2 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

Dr Strange

Larfleeze

and Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

I think my team gives your character a good fight.

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

S.A. SUPES MURDERSTOMP

#4 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25658 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark shneider. /thread.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Isn't Dormammu much above Galactus (even that full power)?

LOL that picture with Crocker with Galactus type armour looks really cool :)

Don't know who the other two guys are though.

#9 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Any version of Superman below both Superman-Prime 1 million and CA Superman/Thought Robot is getting wrecked.

Kingjohnrocks's character seems like a high tier Skyfarther character and any Skyfarther wotld make mincemeat out of any version of Superman (say for both Superman-Prime 1 million and CA Superman/Thought Robot)

And that picture doesn't mean anything because Skyfarthers can also do stuff like that and more.

#11 Edited by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Any version of Superman below both Superman-Prime 1 million and CA Superman/Thought Robot is getting wrecked.

Kingjohnrocks's character seems like a high tier Skyfarther character and any Skyfarther wotld make mincemeat out of any version of Superman (say for both Superman-Prime 1 million and CA Superman/Thought Robot)

And that picture doesn't mean anything because Skyfarthers can also do stuff like that and more.

Hehehehehe...just Trolling.

How about THANOS with IG (CIS/PIS OFF)

#12 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: I consider Thanos with the IG to be much higher then Galactus (even that full power).

My team was:

Odin

Dr Strange

Larfleeze

and Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

I think they would give her a good fight or it could be a stalemate.

#13 Edited by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Isn't Dormammu much above Galactus (even that full power)?

LOL that picture with Crocker with Galactus type armour looks really cool :)

Don't know who the other two guys are though.

Galactus is far more powerful than Dormammu at 100%, even if Dormammu was within the Dark Dimension he still would be an inferior by a significant margin.

Agreed.

The third character is God Kefka from Final Fantasy VI and the last character is Zeref from the anime series Fairy Tail.

#14 Edited by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

@neongamewave said:

Is that a GALACTUS RIP-OFF?

Not really but I believe he comes close in terms of appearance, however this character is definitely a rip-off and he is from the same series, Galactimus.

#15 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: I consider Thanos with the IG to be much higher then Galactus (even that full power).

My team was:

Odin

Dr Strange

Larfleeze

and Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

I think they would give her a good fight or it could be a stalemate.

Sorry did not see Full POwer Big-G in OP :)

I will borrow Classic Dr. Strange from your team

Tyrant

Warrior Madness THOR with Power Gem

Silver Surfer

Fallen One

#17 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Thanks for telling me that ;)

Last time I check I thought Dormammu was on par it not alittle bit more powerful than Galactus but thanks for telling me ;)

Oh yea I know God Kefka now! Thanks!

What was Crockers best feats as he is in that picture again?

And what is the fourth characters best feat aswell?

#18 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Well I didn't use Classic Dr Strange (because I thought it would be overkill) I used current Dr Strange.

But regardless I think your team will have a chance.

BTW that is another awesome character you thought up there Kingjohnrocks well done ;)

#19 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

to aru majutsu no index's Tōma Kamijō, LEVEL 0 ESPER.

ABILITY

Right hand can neutralized anything. That's it, other wise a normal human. If she is magical in nature then she is dead providing he can touch her.

#20 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

@neongamewave said:

Is that a GALACTUS RIP-OFF?

Not really but I believe he comes close in terms of appearance, however this character is definitely a rip-off and he is from the same series, Galactimus.

LOLZ

#21 Edited by NeonGameWave (10897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

@neongamewave: Thanks for telling me that ;)

Last time I check I thought Dormammu was on par it not alittle bit more powerful than Galactus but thanks for telling me ;)

Oh yea I know God Kefka now! Thanks!

What was Crockers best feats as he is in that picture again?

And what is the fourth characters best feat aswell?

Your welcome.

Dormammu is more so on par with Odin but he is powerful due to the fact that he challenged Eternity but he never defeated nor did he ever stalemate him, Dormammu`s powers and showings at times are presented as being fluctuations, one minute he`s at the top of the food chain the next he is below within the depths of the hierarchy his power comes from a source which would be the Dark Dimension. No problem.

Your welcome.

Crocker`s best feats were reshaping the earth, traveling between dimensions and warping reality with his magic on a planetary scale but Crocker probably can do more with his magic beyond that of planetary level if he were to focus it and set his goals on something greater than that of conquering the earth.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Awesome question. In terms of Zeref his power is of a really dark magic and everything around him perishes or dies, his best feats would probably be the following. In his fight or confrontation with Natsu Dragneel his dark aura almost killed Natsu, Natsu`s scarf saved him. And with his fight with Zancrow who is a God Slayer in which he uses highly powerful forms of magic is killed in an instant by Zeref`s dark auras.

Loading Video...

#22 Edited by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Read the visual novels, he is more awesome than that

he also has precog

#23 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, I have only seen the anime version and Rail Gun. Can you give me a site. I'm a fan of the series.

#24 Edited by SirMethos (1415 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shrike

The Fury

Lord Joshua Coldrake

Lady Nemesis, with the Creation Engine Blades.

#25 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25658 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25658 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

Dr Strange

Larfleeze

and Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

I think my team gives your character a good fight.

Doctor Strange stands no chance. She'd simply fire a perfection spell at him and seal all his powers, or even his soul.

She would be able to tank Darkseid and Odin's attacks, perhaps turn to a mist with Air Magic. As she's concealed she'd charge a perfection spell containing everything it took to contain Uxas's essence and destroy it, and would fire that spell when Darkseid wasn't looking. /Darkseid.

Know nothing about Larfleeze.

#29 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: She'd probably combine Light magic + Dark Magic + Air magic + Arcane magic +Sealing magic to seal Crocker galactus. If he reality warps his way out, I can see her having trouble with him. Possibly retreating.

#30 Posted by joewell (8674 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

I use my OC Ichor @vinersaurforlife ( go to about me )

With Odin-Force Thor, Kratos ( full power ), and Flash

First Flash speed steals her, then Ichor pulls out a Anti-Magic field generator ( Not real, ha. He can pull out ANYthing ). Then Kratos guts her or does what he did with Aphrodite....

And Thors back up just in case

#31 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: 1. She has no speedblitz, thus you can't speed-steal her. Define speed-steal. Divinity would safe her from a Anti-magic field generator.

Plus she could easily teleport away.

What did Kratos do?

#32 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime immune to magic.

#33 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: How does Dr Strange stand no chance?

Dr Strange has shown off powers that even impressed the Living Tribunal right here.

Yes I know just because you have powers that even impresses the Living Tribunal doesn't mean you are as powerful as him and yes I do know I didn't say I was using Classic Dr strange but still.

As for both Odin and Darkseid, it's debatable, If either one is going up against her on there own then they will loose, but if they are both working togeather then they will give her a good fight I think.

As for Larflezze, hes a Green lantern character.

You know how in Green Lantern there is 9 different Lantern Corps and each represents something?

Green: Will

Blue: Hope

Yellow: Fear

Red: Rage

Pink: Love

Purple: Compassion

Orange: Greed

Black: Death

and

White: Life

And Larfleeze is the only Orange Lantern (hes very much like Gollum from Lord of the Rings)

Orange (besides Black & White) is arguably the most powerful of all of the Lantern oaths, each Orange Lantern ring makes you as powerful as an entire Lantern Corp, hell just look that his ring power ring level here!

So in summary with Dr Strange, Odin, Darkseid and Larfleeze all working togeather on my team they may have a chance.

#34 Posted by Racob7 (7884 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy Jackson with Herme's super vitamins.

#35 Edited by joewell (8674 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: Heh, Kratos done nothing, heheheheh

Then he puls out a time freezing watch and does it

#36 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: She could probably do simillar to what Strange did. Perhaps moving Earth around with Earth magic + a perfection spell, or making things dance on the moon with a mix of Arcane, Light, transfiguration and Earth(rock) magic.

#37 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (3053 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Bossmoss4l (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion

#39 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: In a random encounter, Doom has no chance. One perfection spell and he is disabled and ripped apart by the force of gravity.

She'd create a forcefield to keep Odin and Protege out as she fight Galactus. I'm not so sure she can win, but I'm also not sure she would lose.

#40 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: But it's not a total random encounter I have an hour of prep. He has tech to put her down.

Odin and Protege can break her forcefeild. Odin can stop time or warp reality. Protege copies powers holding her off and with team he would win.

Galactus at full power is equal to eternity so 99% is slightly below him. He stomps and with all of them it's even bigger.

#41 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: Oh, very well then I will replace Dr Strange with

Aya as Anti-Monitor (from GL: TAS)!

She doesn't use magic and she has the ability to turn your character into anti-matter and eat her.

With Aya as Anti-Monitor, Odin, Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Larfleeze all working togeather on my team and having one hour of prep they will find a way to beat her.

#42 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: No technology can drain her/kill her.

I have no answer for reality warping or time stopping, so I suppose it's a win.

#43 Edited by SithLantern93 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

They are so going to stomp.

#44 Edited by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by reikai (5304 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a female. You know what Darsh does to females.