Up to 5 characters

They start 500 yards away

OC can be used

Planetary level max

No Time, Reality, or Toon

Fight takes place on in New York at night

Port-Master:

Powers:

Portals: Porter can open portals to anywhere around the universe. He can move these around, throw them, and change their shape and size. These can be " See the other side " or " Filled in "

These can be used for Spying, weapons, cloning ( Making one portal to multiple places ), invisibility ( Putting a portal circle around him " See the other side portal around him " ), transporting, and much more

All he has to do to make these is think of the place, person, or item he wants to make a portal to

Super Human Stats: He has slightly above Ironman ( Suited ) stats ( able to tag speedsters with easy and react to bullets )

Skills:

Combat: He is around or above Deathstroke/weapon in h2h combat

Strategist: While Porter is only slightly above in intelligence he is an amazing strategist in battles

Weapons:

Porter will use anything he can get including pulling things out of portals to bring to himself

Feats:

In-Character:

Porter has been in over 20 tournaments with around 150 people each and street to city level fighters

He stopped a mile wide meteor from hitting earth with a huge portal

He help fight in a war against other superhumans

Signature Moves:

Rips peoples hearts out

Sun Claws, he makes three portals on his knuckles to the core of the sun

Hell Portal

Puts a portal from the sun to inside someone

" Million Hand Punch " He opens thousands of portals around you, then one at him and he punches into it

Portal Gauntlet, puts portals on his arms to each other so he can redirect any attack

Portal Circle, puts a portal circle around him, making him untouchable, and invisible. But he can't attack in here

Again, much more

Can you beat him?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I STOMP!
I STOMP!
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I STOMP!
I STOMP!
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bruce, Chuck, and SG all start fighting each other.

The rest get sent to the sun

@tasir said:
No Caption Provided

Ummmm What?

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i accidently put this pic instead of hal jordan and i decided to leave it in cause its pretty funny

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Are the portals instantaneous or do they take time to open up and what all goes through; Heat and Energy and does it suck people up?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@bossmoss4l: I Instant, Everything, not unless its a portal to space from earth

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@joewell: Atum. He eats Port Master cause he's hungry!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

@bronze_surfer:

Portal to a black hole inside his body, would that not kill him?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Atums durability is above Thanos. Thanos survived a black hole with only some bleeding and bruises.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

ABC LOGIC I SAY

Wonder Woman can survive getting punch in the face by someone with magic but Superman can't

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@joewell said:

@bronze_surfer:

ABC LOGIC I SAY

Wonder Woman can survive getting punch in the face by someone with magic but Superman can't

thats because WW is powered by magic superman is not, and my team would not fight eachother

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Fair enough but one has a weaknes to magic while the other does not.

Atum is above elder god level. He ate the entirety of them save for a few. Now Silver Surfer and teh Thanos have survived black holes so it's safe to say that Odin and Zeus could as well. Atum is above them. But what is weird? I have never seen anything from him that can planet bust!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Still, abc logic is a invalid debating technique, especially in durability

Wait, isn't Elder God > Planet

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

I call out Fred Figglehorn to annoy the dude

and fred will run around and he'd be like aaargh i'm tired

your character sleeps

Freddy Krueger kills him

BOOM! All done!

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylar , Amazo , Leech , Aizen Souske , Misa Amane

Amazo can copy his powers

Leech cna shut down his powers

Aizen's illusions are broken,too much for anyone he will play with his senses.

Misa will write his name(she can see his name because she has shinigami eyes) in the death note and your guy will die

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

Flash (Speed Steal )

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

@neongamewave: ,@xlab3000:

Whos the first b( and third )guy? Strategy?

@dondave: no speedsters MM will be Sun Clawed

@underdogz:

lol, he makes a portal from his mouth to his brain, so he always has to hear himself talking

@ssj4hulk said:

Sylar , Amazo , Leech , Aizen Souske , Misa Amane

Amazo can copy his powers

Leech cna shut down his powers

Aizen's illusions are broken,too much for anyone he will play with his senses.

Misa will write his name(she can see his name because she has shinigami eyes) in the death note and your guy will die

Amazo will get bfr before he can

Not if they're not close

How fast is she/he? I think he could kill her before thats happend.

He could portal grab it from her and write her name in it

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: The first character of my team is Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series and third is Neo from the Matrix. The strategy regarding my team consists of Atem`s God Cards which he would summon instantly at full power giving the team more defense, Raziel cannot be killed permanently and with the Soul Reaver he would be able to drain Port-Master`s soul, Neo if inside the Matrix would be able to bend reality and counter all of Port-Master`s attacks as well as attempts.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Joewell911

@neongamewave:

PM would put the cards into space.

But he can be bfr? How fast is he?

Can Neo stop his heart getting ripped out by PM?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

@joewell said:

@neongamewave:

PM would put the cards into space.

But he can be bfr? How fast is he?

Can Neo stop his heart getting ripped out by PM?

Raziel would use telekinesis to force back Port-Master and then he would cut him down with his Soul Reaver blade

Atem doesn`t need cards he can summon the Gods at will with the ancient Tablets

Neo can bend reality instantly and he knows how to use the Matrix while Port Master has no experience when in the utilization of the Matrix

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#26  Edited By Joygirl

Bomb Queen, Juggernaut, Raven.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

But they start 300 yards away, he could open a portal before she could do that

He'll bfr that too

But this isn't in the Matrix

@joygirl:

I don't know the first one

The Juggernaut gets sent to the Sun or Hell and Raven gets incinerated from the inside

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave

@joewell:

Atem could summon Dark Magician and reflect Port-Master`s portal with Mirror Force, also Raziel can use Enhanced Telekinesis to pull Port-Master towards him. Raziel also has Telekinetic Force Projectile which allows him to manipulate space as he can strike objects or enemies that are beyond his own reach.

Not before Atem reflects his attack, also Raziel can kill Port-Master before he BFR`s anyone.

If Neo cannot use his Matrix abilities and if he doesn`t have access to it then he probably dies first but his teammates can still help him.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

But he can take his cards and tablet before he can summon anything. All he has to do is think

Then while he's hurtling towards them he puts a portal in front of him to the middle of their bodies. He crashes through them from the inside killing them all

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

@joewell:

How exactly? Raziel would use his telekinetic powers and restrain Port-Master before he could make any moves.

Raziel would return from the Spectral Realm and he would tear his heart out like he did to Kain. Atem would use Mirror Force and he would summon the Winged Dragon of Ra which is invincible when in Phoenix Form.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Joewell911

@neongamewave:

But he doesn't need to move, he just has to think. Like he'll think " Open a portal from Atem's stuff to the sun "

Ummmm what?

But he doesn't have anything to summon them with

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32  Edited By Wyldsong
No Caption Provided

Jackie has regenerated from a jawbone, once stabbed himself in the heart with a sun dagger (mystical type dagger) to "kill" himself only to regrow it once his goal was accomplished -- basically insane regen, can teleport, has insane durability (like taking an RPG to the face and surviving without a scratch), can create his own army, create weapons, shapeshift, can create dopplegangers of himself, bullets really don't harm him and his most powerful way of putting foes down doesn't even require him moving or even blinking -- he can manipulate all of the dark places inside a foes body with a thought, under their clothes, and so on for an instant kill.

Now, the sun claw and hell portal would hurt, but unless he maintained it somehow, he isn't keeping Jackie down. Unless he could BFR to maybe the sun, then it becomes a 50/50 shot on who strikes first -- but without any knowledge on Jackie, he probably wouldn't know to do that as an opening attack regardless. Jackie on the other hand, even with morals, generally has no problems going all out on a foe. Morals off...things would get ugly, and Jackie really wouldn't have a reason to hesitate manipulating the darkness inside as his first move.

All in all though, that is a pretty tough character you have created there.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joewell911

@wyldsong:

They have standard info

How fast is he? I think morals off PM would insta kill

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NeonGameWave

@joewell said:

@neongamewave:

But he doesn't need to move, he just has to think. Like he'll think " Open a portal from Atem's stuff to the sun "

Ummmm what?

But he doesn't have anything to summon them with

Atem would reflect it with Mirror Force. Even if Atem is BFR`d, it wouldn`t stop Raziel from tearing Port-Master apart with his telekinesis.

Raziel can return from the Spectral Realm which is where he goes once he dies.

Tablets were used in the ancient times during the time of Atem before Pegasus even created the card game and they are summoned through Tablets.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wyldsong

@joewell said:

@wyldsong:

They have standard info

How fast is he? I think morals off PM would insta kill

The only way he could overcome Jackies regen would basically be a BFR trip to the sun or indefinite, constant damage of that sort. He would have to have a way to keep that kind of constant damage going to keep Jackie down, and that is something that standard info really wouldn't cover, but it's your thread. Just remember that the Darkness is exceedingly esoteric and arcane knowledge to come by, and is not something that would be found on the internet, or in any books people are likely to get their hands on.

Beyond that, Jackie has been shown to react fast enough to take out a sniper before the sniper could put him down and has a few bullet timing feats to his record -- he's not a speedster mind you, and not untaggable, but like I said, he doesn't have to move, twitch, blink, or anything to manipulate the darkness inside someone. Just a thought. Let's also bear in mind, even with morals, Jackie is a cold-blooded killer, and use of lethal force is normal for him.

Based on your characters signature moves, he could feasibly do an instant kill attack -- I won't argue that. Ripping the heart out, sun claw, and the hell portal thing (putting a portal to the sun in someone) -- all nasty attacks. So, even if he is faster -- the heart thing, Jackie can just regrow the heart -- then manipulate the darkness inside. Sun Claw -- Jackie regens and manipulates the darkness inside. Hell Portal -- unless it can be maintained indefinitely...same thing as the sun claw. And all Jackie has to do is one thing, which is an attack that he won't see coming and that there is really no defense for and is insta-kill.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wyldsong

But, in the event that you still don't think that would be enough...I can start team building, starting by adding Aspen Matthews.

No Caption Provided

Another character that could survive an insta-kill. She has had her body destroyed and can go into an energy/water form when that happens. She also has an insta-kill and can rip the water out of someones body with a thought like Jackie who can manipulate the darkness inside. Bloodlusted, between her and Jackie, I think they could take the fight (though I think Jackie solo could handle for reasons stated above). I've got a few more I can add if needs be, but this should be enough I think...

But, since I am already here, and still have 3 slots open...Fantomex for his insane misderection abilities, which should be helpful in putting PM down:

No Caption Provided

Ugh, and screw it, I'll go there I guess and add this next guy. Regardless of what people may think he is below planetary based on his proven benchmarks, this next contender was only ever stated to have enough power to destroy large territories, and is a matter manipulator that can phase. I am using him based on the idea that he lost his temporal ability as the end of Before Watchmen Manhattan intones (it's a useless ability in a combat scenario regardless). Old big blue himself, Dr. Manhattan. He has a few things going for him here: He can phase, he can create at least up to 3-4 mutiples of himself (I would not argue more than that since that is all that is ever shown), he could feasibly BFR and can teleport, and can insta-kill with molecular manipulation. The jury is still out on whether or not he can actually be killed -- I am of the mind that attacks that don't involve removal of intrinsic fields would be fair game.

No Caption Provided

And finally, a girl who can phase and can get to PM without being harmed, Ghost:

No Caption Provided

These guys with Jackie should be more than enough.

No Caption Provided

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rd2race

I present to you my challenger: The Boogey Man

No Caption Provided

The Boogey Man has been walking the Earth or millennia, constantly plaguing mankind, feeding off their fears and using his abilities to influence the world to suit his own devices or sometimes just to see what would happen.

He's powers range from teleportation, shape shifting (into whatever his horrible mind can think up, however the bigger the thing he shape shifts into the faster he uses up his personal fear reserves) , He can see your nightmares and become them as he is fighting you, he can also make those nightmares play in your mind constantly. He can manipulate your shadow to come alive and start fighting you however the more shadow fighters he makes the faster he weakens.He can also manipulate shadows around him work as apendages, make shields and weapons and can use them to "fly" much like sue storm does.

He carries a small alcohol flask full of the fear of humans and other beings, the more powerful the being is that he feeds on the more potent his "swig" becomes. One sip will sustain him at base level for around 3 hrs, and at 100 percent for 1hr.

His strength is around 70 tons at base level but can amp himself well into 100 ton range if he has recently fed. This includes taking a swig from his flask. His reaction time is femto-second however he cannot run at flash speeds just react to them. He has a healing factor at deadpool level and can regrow body parts in seconds including his head. any severed body parts can grow into a second version of him which is controlled by his mind.

He is a dimension shifter and can quickly move between them as he sees fit. His soul has long been erased from the books of Life (heaven) and Damnation(hell) so he does not feel remorse nor is he subject to servants of either side Angels or Demons.

Porting shouldn't have much effect as he can himself "port".Ripping out his heart will only make a second boogey for him to fight. The sunclaw may do some damage (cool power by the way) but he would have to get in close where boogey has both the strength an versatility advantage being able to make his shadow fight him and use shadows around the room to create shields and stabby things lol

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Amazo has all the powers of the justice league that means he han turn intangible and mind rape him.

Sylar can cut his throat with telekinesis

Misa is just a regualr human but you really don t want to harm her : Rem,a shinigami,is alwais with her and your character kills her ,rem will kill him too.Your character won t even hace the chance to use his powers because leec will shut them down.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joewell911

@wyldsong:

Fine, you win

@rd2race:

What about the portal to hell? I think that could put him down

@ssj4hulk:

He could still be bfr'ed before he could do anything

See above

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rogues.

I win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Joewell911
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@sideslash: Why won't they all be bfr

Mirror Master can come back through his mirror dimension, and that's if Port Master can even react to them before Captain Cold freezes him, Captain Boomerang boomerangs him, or Heatwave melts his face off.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#46  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Silver Surfer, H'el, Apollo, Cyborg Superman, Professor Q

The first 4 can survive the sun shenanigans that your character seems to like so much and while your character is reacting in shock to his attacks doing nothing, they're fast and strong enough to destroy him before he comes to his senses. All of the characters are faster than him as well (except maybe Apollo) so even if they're not allowed to speed blitz him, they won't get speed blitzed (though it seems very much like your intent was to have your character mentally blitz everyone). Surfer can mentally attack, H'el can teleport back from anywhere, has some TP of his own and his TK means he can hit things he can't get his hands on. H'el, Apollo, and Cyborg Superman will only get stronger after the sun attacks. And Professor Q is there to be the fastest character in the fight and come up with game-ending tech on the spot (which can be used directly or incorporated into Cyborg Superman).