Your team must last for 43 minutes.

You can use Movie horrors, or no one above street level

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

My Character

Powers:

Sir King Icebite, ruler of the Ice Realm and master Ice Elemental

Super-strength: Icebite, being a ice humanoid, has the ability to lift 20 feet of ground up with his bare hands. Although her not to use his strength, as a weapon of last resort he will.

The Blue: This is a ability Icebite uses to tap into everything Ice, winter, and chill. He is the only known master practioneer of the Blue. He is also one of the only ones to have full command of the Element of ice in the Ice Realm, and in the real world. The blue also allows him to use mild telekensis.

Energy-blasts: One of his main attacks to command the ice elemental, he will shoot blue blasts at his enemies, the blasts can do what he sets them to do, he has 2 options. 1. Freeze someone's insides, and have ice grow inside the person, killing them instantly. Or just freeze the person into a statue, still, it is a very dangerous attack, however it is also dodgable.

Telepathy: His telepathy allows him to be resistant to illusions and mind tricks. If someone penetrated his mental defenses (which is very tough) 100 million little voices would fill there heads until their brain litterly pops open and they fall down dead.

Super Speed: He can move before someone can breathe or blink an eye. He can run around the earth in 3 seconds, and could attack someone before they are conciously aware he's attack.

Ice lightning: Another element of the blue, one of his strongest attacks, the ability to shock his opponet with blue lightning. When he uses the lightning, it could instantly incerate someone into a block of ice, or reduce them to dust. However, this is dodgable, and his rarely ever uses it, only as a last resort.

Magic: He is a master practioneer of Ice Elemental magic, including the mystical "The blue" developed by his grandfather, only mastered by himself and his grandfather. He rarely ever dwells into other elements, due to Ice being his nature. His most impressive magic attacks would be casting a attack of shards and ice at his opponet.

Alter enviorment: One of another elements of the blue, allowing him to create fog and ice to confuse and dazzle his enemies.

WEAPONS

Sword of Ice: This sword is an extremely mystical and charamistic sword. This would be one of Icebite's last resort weapons, he rarely uses it in battle. However, his sword can project down Ice lightning upon a opponet.

Axe of Icegorn: The Axe crafted on the mountain of Icegorn. No special abilities, just a steeled-iron axe, with ability of sending mild shockwaves when swinged hard, shockwaves that can hurt weak-minded people, ineffective on the strong-minded.

Alright, I believe I've given a summary, you may begin.

#2 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

What-If Spider-Man

Cassandra Cain

Daken w/ Muramasa Claws

Classic Cable (Gun)

Justification: Cable could mindwipe him since he has no TP resistance. All his attacks are dodgable, so Spidey, Cass, and Daken can dodge them. No durability is shown to tank Spidey's punches or the M-Blade, Cable's bullets or TK, or even Cass's strikes.

#3 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

RULES

Morals off, bloodlust off.

You get the chance to have 1 team.

4 characters maximum, 1 minimum.

Your team must last for 43 minutes.

You can use Movie horrors, or no one above street level

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

My Character

Sir King Icebite, ruler of the Ice Realm and master Ice Elemental

Powers:

Super-strength: Icebite, being a ice humanoid, has the ability to lift 20 feet of ground up with his bare hands. Although her not to use his strength, as a weapon of last resort he will.

The Blue: This is a ability Icebite uses to tap into everything Ice, winter, and chill. He is the only known master practioneer of the Blue. He is also one of the only ones to have full command of the Element of ice in the Ice Realm, and in the real world. The blue also allows him to use mild telekensis.

Energy-blasts: One of his main attacks to command the ice elemental, he will shoot blue blasts at his enemies, the blasts can do what he sets them to do, he has 2 options. 1. Freeze someone's insides, and have ice grow inside the person, killing them instantly. Or just freeze the person into a statue, still, it is a very dangerous attack, however it is also dodgable.

Ice lightning: Another element of the blue, one of his strongest attacks, the ability to shock his opponet with blue lightning. When he uses the lightning, it could instantly incerate someone into a block of ice, or reduce them to dust. However, this is dodgable, and his rarely ever uses it, only as a last resort.

Magic: He is a master practioneer of Ice Elemental magic, including the mystical "The blue" developed by his grandfather, only mastered by himself and his grandfather. He rarely ever dwells into other elements, due to Ice being his nature. His most impressive magic attacks would be casting a attack of shards and ice at his opponet.

Alter enviorment: One of another elements of the blue, allowing him to create fog and ice to confuse and dazzle his enemies.

WEAPONS

Sword of Ice: This sword is an extremely mystical and charamistic sword. This would be one of Icebite's last resort weapons, he rarely uses it in battle. However, his sword can project down Ice lightning upon a opponet.

Axe of Icegorn: The Axe crafted on the mountain of Icegorn. No special abilities, just a steeled-iron axe, with ability of sending mild shockwaves when swinged hard, shockwaves that can hurt weak-minded people, ineffective on the strong-minded.

Alright, I believe I've given a summary, you may begin.

Need to clarify you can't use anyone above street level unless they are Movie Horrors?

#4 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

Gorgon (Tomi)

Spider-Man

Taskmaster

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why people like you are not in Rp or fanfic forums

Ghost rider (by theme he is street level)

#6 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

I wonder why people like you are not in Rp or fanfic forums

Ghost rider (by theme he is street level)

You guys have RP forums?

I have no idea how to work Fanfic, I get nervous everytime I attempt to post a good story.

#7 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Check the top left on the forums then click

#9 Edited by sillypoo (65 posts) - - Show Bio
my Star-Lord solos ur slow, defenseless, unimaginative character
add my cute Shar-Pei doggy to the team, just for kicks
#10 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sillypoo said:

He's not unimaginative. Know how long it took me to come up with him? He's not even slow..He's original a little.

#11 Posted by sillypoo (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@sillypoo said:

He's not unimaginative. Know how long it took me to come up with him? He's not even slow..He's original a little.

Star-Lord and my doggy still crush him instantly

#12 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sillypoo said:

@MasterJohn said:

@sillypoo said:

Star-Lord and my doggy still crush him instantly

He simply crushes the dog with his steel-magnum boot........I don't know what star lord can do.

#13 Posted by joewell (6293 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Iceman, Sub Zero, The Ice King, Ice ( dc ), and your character Mother Frostina

#14 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn: Iceman, Sub Zero, The Ice King, Ice ( dc ), and your character Mother Frostina

Frostina does stomp Icebite in Magic, TK, Speed, etc.

#15 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: This guy is actually a pretty cool character. I'd like to base an RP character on him. (Giving you credit, obviously).

#16 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Midnighter,Iron Fist, Backlash, Nightcrawler, collosus, taskmaster wolverine.

#17 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it a shot with one of my own characters:

Geopatra

"I'm like going to totally vanquish you!"

Background

She believes she is a ancient egypian queen reincarnated, in actuality she is a community college girl from the valley with a minor in Egyptian History and Culture. Imagine a beautiful young woman using Egyptian terminology with a strong Valley accent as well as valley terminology...you get the idea.

Geopatra's Powers

Stoneflesh

• Even though her skin is soft to the touch, her body is actually stoneflesh. She has no real internal organs. Due to this she have the following abilities:
  • She is not affected by environmental climates, including extreme heat, lightning and cold (But not magical or supernatural heat or cold she is still extremely resistance to such attacks though).
  • She doesn't have to breathe, eat or drink water to survive.
  • Her body is tough enough to take a tank missile and still stand.
  • It is extremely hard to knock her over when she has her footing and standing on any earth material.
  • She has no internal organs or blood of any kind.
  • She has massive strength, she can lift a battleship full crewed and armed with one hand (without breaking a nail I might add).
  • Geopatra can heal herself absorbing the surrounding earthen materials.

Geokenesis

• She has the ability to move Earth-based materials with her mind. This includes materials with any typanc e of stone or metal in it, even manmade ones.
  • She can create objects out of Earth-based materials, pillars, walls, weapons, and floating earth are the most common for her.
  • She can create massive earthquakes that have a radius of 500 miles of no greater of 7.0 or create a small quake of much greater magnitude.
  • She can also summon earth, metal, and stone out of thin air.
  • With effort Geopatra can summon Elementals of Eathen materials to fight for her or defend her.
  • Geopatra can teleport herself anywhere within as long as there is a earthen or metal medium on either side.
  • Geopatra can summon up to seven duplicates of herself at any one time.
  • She can lift up to 500 tons of earthen or metal materials at any one time.

Weapons

Staff of the Sands

• This staff is made from unknown materials, it is indestructible and is mainly used for defense but Geopatra has some skill with it as a combative weapon.

Minions

Mummy-Men

• These men are nothing more than thugs dressed up with slightly more authentic mummy style wrapping.

Stone Sentinels

• These minions are designed to look like the ancient Egyptian gods. They are skilled in combat and if destroyed simply turn to dust. After destruction Geopatra can only summon it again after the next sunrise.

Base of Operations

Flying Pyramid

Geopatra's base of operations is a giant flying pyramid made of stone and metal, how it flies is unknown, its sports a cloaking device, posh living quarters, pool, gym and other neat but useless rooms. Also a death trap room so enemies can escape.

Not entirely sure if Geopatra and totally defeat King Icebite he has the speed but she can take the hits.

Most likely your boy takes majority 7/10 but she should be able to last the time limit.

#18 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn:

Nero the Sable

Thanks for reading,

Floopay