Battle ends in death

Battle takes place in the Underworld

No prep masters

No speedsters.,

No reality warpers

No anti-magic machines.

My character

Powers:

Immense strength: Grumer'ga is the strongest Demon in the Nether. His power is only on par with Hulk, but he can also lift 5 trucks at the same time. His strength is why Orcs across fantasy universies and dimensions fear him so much.

Strong willpower: His strong willpower gives him 100% ability to resist Mind Control or Telepathic assaults. It also makes him resistant to electricity and allows him to negate pain. But he can still feel pain. Anyone who entered his Mind would most likely go crazy if they didn't pull out in time.

Speed: His speed is equivilent to a high-speed railroad train going 200 MPH. That is how fast he can run.

Inter-dimensional travel: He can travel inter-dimensionally between the Mortal world and the Nether

Durability: He has the ability to withstand a hit of 400,000 tons, a fall from 15,000 feet in the sky, and withstand a blast of a Volcano while in the middle of it. He is also resistant to Fire and Lava due to him being a native of a hellish realm

Invisibility: He can go invisible.

Weapons:

Mace: His mace can shatter shields and kill people with one hit. If slammed into the ground it can cause a blast of Earth that can kill anyone it hits. He also uses his Mace to rip through Armies.

Scythe: His scythe can be used to cut down up to 9 enemies at once, easily.

Stone sword: His large Stone Sword can be used to destroy buildings with 5 hits, Cars, kill Humans easily, and send ripples through landforms.

Alright, you may begin.

#2 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)

Deadpool

Good luck killing that team in 4 hours.

Assuming the Doc can't just disintegrate him, I mean, you didn't give him any special durability. Heck, Deadpool could just shoot him.

#3 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Fantomex

Goku

Invisible Woman.

#4 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus and Grifter. Prometheus counters his willpower, and Grifter mind-controls him into killing himself. (He's done it before in Grifter & Midnighter.) Did it with Street Levelers.

#5 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: no prep masters allowed

So you only get grifter.

#6 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Well that's annoying.

@kingjohnrocks I'm willing to skip over my prep if I get to keep Prometheus. I somehow missed the bits about prep and was assuming it was a random encounter, anyway. I don't need the prep. Although there's nothing about durability in the OP, so Grifter can probably solo with his guns, anyway. (Or his cut-off-bloodflow-to-the-brain ability.)

#7 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: it sure is, I was going to use Doom before I read no prep masters XD

#8 Edited by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Jack Harkness, Butterball, Mogo, Gaia (Foundation), Arthur Dent (He has his towel, babel fish, and is the Arthur set after the Cathedral of Hate but before Stavromula Beta).

I believe that should more than suffice.

#9 Edited by Pierpat (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait wait…

Your character has no special durability…

Here's my team:

Wolverine( adamantium)

Colossus

Deadpool

Luke cage

Superboy

Nevermind 4h, he'd be lucky to take one of these in a day!

#10 Edited by BlackWind (6329 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

Sabertooth

Hulk

Carnage

Cyclops

#12 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang, he go's into the avatar state and pulls your person into the lava

#13 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@fimftw:

@fimftw said:

Dr. Manhattan

Deadpool

Assuming the Doc can't just disintegrate him, I mean, you didn't give him any special durability. Heck, Deadpool could just shoot him.

OP edited with Durability. Sorry, I was a bit tired when writing this.

Ghost Rider can really do nothing here. All Grumer'ga needs to do is bang his Mace into the ground and make Ghost Rider implode. Deadpool is also useless here. Dr Manhattan is also useless.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37879 posts) - - Show Bio

Creed Diskenth solos. Your durability lacks piercing resistance and he cuts chunks of castles off at a time. Blunt force, temperature resistance etc does not equal other types of resistance and your willpower doesn't mean much when your guy is missing a head within 10 seconds of the fight.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks said:

@fimftw:

@fimftw said:

Dr. Manhattan

Deadpool

OP edited with Durability. Sorry, I was a bit tired when writing this.

Ghost Rider can really do nothing here. All Grumer'ga needs to do is bang his Mace into the ground and make Ghost Rider implode. Deadpool is also useless here. Dr Manhattan is also useless.

Ghost Rider has withstood a massive beating from the Hulk with literally no discomfort, how is a being that is only equal to the Hulk gonna make him implode? He relaxes for the duration of the 4 hours.

Deadpool is immortal, you can see how he makes it through the 4 hours easily.

Dr. Manhattan...Useless....Are you actually joking? He is intangible, so he can't be hit by any of your attacks and with a wave of his hand he can annihilate your character at the molecular level since you've failed to give him resistances to that.

I have to reiterate out of sheer dumbfoundment, how is Dr. Manhattan of all people useless? At the very least he laughs as your orc guy's attacks phase right through him until the 4 hour time limit is up and you lose by default.