Your team must last for 43 minutes.

You can use anyone under darkseid level

Only use villians and heros

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

My Character

Powers:

Admiral Simon Pollins of the USS pollins.

Telepathy: This ability is natural, he was born with it. He can penetrate the most strongest of minds with little trouble, and use his telepathy offensively. If someone were to get past his mental defenses and into his head, their heads would be flooded with a million little voices until their head litterily explodes into a million pieces.

Sword of Pollin: He, himself, doesn't have many magical abilities or powers however his Sword does. His sword has elemental powers, air, earth, fire, and water. Meaning with the swift of his longsword he can summon a boulder onto his enemies, raise iron or clay golems, create giant boulders of ice, call down lightning, etc.

Shield of pollin: His sword actually generates a shield at all times. When his sword is even in his holster, the shield is generating. Only way to break the shield is to break the Sword which is impossible. His shield protects him from: Meteors, telepathic attacks (his telepathy is a defense) heat vision, omega beams, cosmic threats, asteriods, it also covers: Hexes, curses, magical attacks and bullets. As well with bow and arrows, knives, and dark energy. His shield can also handle Lightsabers or any other type of melee and range weapon.

Super speed: He can react to the likes of Zoom and Flash, as well as deflect their blows. He can strike his opponet down before they can even get a thought in their minds, and his sword can move at the same speeds he can.

Durability: He has deflected the blows of Hulk and d has absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange and Doctor Voodoo with his sword. He also has reacted and dodged the likes of Flash and Zoom, as well as absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange.

Night vision: His sword applies him with the ability of night vision.

Summon: His sword can summon anything with the elements, like clay or rock golems, or lightning beings, he can do this before someone can think about attacking him/

I've given you a summary, you may begin.

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Hey, isn't that the Guy from Titanic? His sheer awesomeness beats any team created :)

#3 Posted by Zishun (77 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically he has an impenetrable auto shield and is instantly faster than anyone, has superior telepathy to anyone, can't be beaten with any kind of speed, or strength, or magic, or weapons, or telepathy? That's pretty much the definition of OP.

#4 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zishun said:

So basically he has an impenetrable auto shield and is instantly faster than anyone, has superior telepathy to anyone, can't be beaten with any kind of speed, or strength, or magic, or weapons, or telepathy? That's pretty much the definition of OP.

Did I say he's as fast as zoom or flash? No. I said he can deflect their blows, Zoom would speedblitz, even though he's fast enough to deflect their blows.

No, his telepathy isn't superior to everyone. People like Professor zoom or MMH outclass him in telepathy. It's just difficult for a low-level telepathic user to kill him with telepathy.

I said he was resistant to magic attacks, I made it perfectly clear on what attacks he was resistant to: Hexes, curses, and some mystical attacks.

He can be beaten with strength, will it be easy? No..

Guns or weapons like that can not kill him...

Your really trying to turn my character into something he's not. He's nothing without the sword. It's not impossible to disarm him y'know <.<

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do it with one character.

Name: User(An alias obviously)

Power: Dimensional shifting(He can instantly teleport between dimensions)

Equipment: User has a multidimensional weaponry he can access at any time thanks to his powers. For this fight specifically all he needs are:

Aldarian Helmet. Aldarian is a metal which disrupts any telepathic abilities around itself. Thus the helmet disallows any telepathy from effecting him.

The Boots of Hermes: Gives him super speed.

ZuWaldo's Watch: A watch which can freeze time.

The Blade of Asulioal: A sword which is mystically enhanced to be unbreakable.

The Lightning revolver: An electrical pistol of magic origin.

User blasts at Admiral to get his attention, freezes time, super speed runs up to him, blocks any attacks if Admiral somehow unfreezes time(unlikely as it would be), and then uses his powers to take himself and Admiral to another dimension. Then he leaves Admiral stranded, winning via BFR.

Or if needed, he simply teleports Admiral to a dimension that is about to be destroyed.

#6 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

I'll do it with one character.

Name: User(An alias obviously)

Power: Dimensional shifting(He can instantly teleport between dimensions)

Equipment: User has a multidimensional weaponry he can access at any time thanks to his powers. For this fight specifically all he needs are:

Aldarian Helmet. Aldarian is a metal which disrupts any telepathic abilities around itself. Thus the helmet disallows any telepathy from effecting him.

The Boots of Hermes: Gives him super speed.

ZuWaldo's Watch: A watch which can freeze time.

The Blade of Asulioal: A sword which is mystically enhanced to be unbreakable.

The Lightning revolver: An electrical pistol of magic origin.

User blasts at Admiral to get his attention, freezes time, super speed runs up to him, blocks any attacks if Admiral somehow unfreezes time(unlikely as it would be), and then uses his powers to take himself and Admiral to another dimension. Then he leaves Admiral stranded, winning via BFR.

Or if needed, he simply teleports Admiral to a dimension that is about to be destroyed.

*Blinks* Well, one person has defeated Admiral simply..

Good job.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex.

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@Zishun said:

Did I say he's as fast as zoom or flash? No. I said he can deflect their blows, Zoom would speedblitz, even though he's fast enough to deflect their blows.

No, his telepathy isn't superior to everyone. People like Professor zoom or MMH outclass him in telepathy. It's just difficult for a low-level telepathic user to kill him with telepathy.

I said he was resistant to magic attacks, I made it perfectly clear on what attacks he was resistant to: Hexes, curses, and some mystical attacks.

Your really trying to turn my character into something he's not. He's nothing without the sword. It's not impossible to disarm him y'know <.<

Uh...Professor Zoom doesn't have telepathy...

No, you said he's absorbed Doctor Strange's and Doctor Voodoo's attacks, dodged the time-warping Zoom, can take hits from Hulk without blinking, has an autoshield that "can't be broken unless you destroy his sword which is impossible." Fast enough to react to and dodge Zoom, and deflect his blows. So Zoom can't speedblitz him if he can react to dodge/deflect his blows.

@MasterJohn said:

RULES

Morals off, bloodlust off.

You get the chance to have 1 team.

17 characters maximum, 1 minimum.

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

Powers:

Telepathy: This ability is natural, he was born with it. He can penetrate the most strongest of minds with little trouble, and use his telepathy offensively. If someone were to get past his mental defenses and into his head, their heads would be flooded with a million little voices until their head litterily explodes into a million pieces.

Sword of Pollin: He, himself, doesn't have many magical abilities or powers however his Sword does. His sword has elemental powers, air, earth, fire, and water. Meaning with the swift of his longsword he can summon a boulder onto his enemies, raise iron or clay golems, create giant boulders of ice, call down lightning, etc.

Shield of pollin: His sword actually generates a shield at all times. When his sword is even in his holster, the shield is generating. Only way to break the shield is to break the Sword which is impossible. His shield protects him from: Meteors, telepathic attacks (his telepathy is a defense) heat vision, omega beams, cosmic threats, asteriods, it also covers: Hexes, curses, magical attacks and bullets. As well with bow and arrows, knives, and dark energy. His shield can also handle Lightsabers or any other type of melee and range weapon.

Super speed: He can react to the likes of Zoom and Flash, as well as deflect their blows. He can strike his opponet down before they can even get a thought in their minds, and his sword can move at the same speeds he can.

Durability: He has deflected the blows of Hulk and d has absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange and Doctor Voodoo with his sword. He also has reacted and dodged the likes of Flash and Zoom, as well as absorbed the attacks of Doctor Strange.

Summon: His sword can summon anything with the elements, like clay or rock golems, or lightning beings, he can do this before someone can think about attacking him.

He can "penetrate the strongest of minds with little trouble". Clarify. Do you mean people like Martian Manhunter, or people like Galactus, or what.

"Only way to break the shield is to break the Sword which is impossible." <-Yeah, so...auto shield always on, even if he gets disarmed.

"He can react to the likes of Zoom and Flash, as well as deflect their blows." <- Gives him femptosecond reaction time. "He can strike down his opponent before they can even get a thought in their minds." <-Freakin godmod, much?

"He has deflected the blows of Hulk, and has absorbed the attacks of Dr Strange and Doctor Voodoo with his sword." So he can block a class 100+ with ease and absorb magic with his sword.

"He can do this before someone can think about attacking him." Again, godmod. If Zoom slows time to a crawl, it'll slow the Admiral down as well.

Nevertheless, I'll give this a go in a bit.

#9 Posted by Veitha (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

If his shield can "be destroyed only destroying is sword, which is impossible" I don't see how someone could beat him. Hasn't God Spawn created a Rule about not using omnipotent characters? This one is immune to everything and he's stronger than anything...

#10 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Zishun said:

Uh...Professor Zoom doesn't have telepathy...

No, you said he's absorbed Doctor Strange's and Doctor Voodoo's attacks, dodged the time-warping Zoom, can take hits from Hulk without blinking, has an autoshield that "can't be broken unless you destroy his sword which is impossible." Fast enough to react to and dodge Zoom, and deflect his blows. So Zoom can't speedblitz him if he can react to dodge/deflect his blows.

@MasterJohn said:

RULES

Morals off, bloodlust off.

You get the chance to have 1 team.

17 characters maximum, 1 minimum.

Random encounter.

Original equipment

mild BFR.

Powers:

Summon: His sword can summon anything with the elements, like clay or rock golems, or lightning beings, he can do this before someone can think about attacking him.

He can "penetrate the strongest of minds with little trouble". Clarify. Do you mean people like Martian Manhunter, or people like Galactus, or what.

"Only way to break the shield is to break the Sword which is impossible." <-Yeah, so...auto shield always on, even if he gets disarmed.

"He can react to the likes of Zoom and Flash, as well as deflect their blows." <- Gives him femptosecond reaction time. "He can strike down his opponent before they can even get a thought in their minds." <-Freakin godmod, much?

"He has deflected the blows of Hulk, and has absorbed the attacks of Dr Strange and Doctor Voodoo with his sword." So he can block a class 100+ with ease and absorb magic with his sword.

"He can do this before someone can think about attacking him." Again, godmod. If Zoom slows time to a crawl, it'll slow the Admiral down as well.

Nevertheless, I'll give this a go in a bit.

What do you think this is? Roleplay?

#11 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

If his shield can "be destroyed only destroying is sword, which is impossible" I don't see how someone could beat him. Hasn't God Spawn created a Rule about not using omnipotent characters? This one is immune to everything and he's stronger than anything...

*SIGH* Must I explain this again? If he was omnipotent why would I need to post a list of abilities?!?! Jeesh.

#12 Posted by Veitha (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

But his abilities make him omnipotent.

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

But his abilities make him omnipotent.

How? Omnipotence is all power in the existence of the multiverse, Simon is nowhere near that level. If someone teleported inside his shield, disarmed him and took his sword he would be a sitting duck. An omnipotent person would just blink their opponet out of existence.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Darkseid, God Ultimo, God Regula, God Sophia, God Gauge, Demon Jealous, Graviton, Adam Blade, Adam Arclight, Set, Solva, and Lucius the Eternal.

But that doesn't matter cause I still lose huh?

#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer, OF Thor, H/P Doomsday, Deadpool and DDT Dante.

#16 Edited by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint Of Killer's pre-omnipotence or Sanguinus both solo.

#17 Edited by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Darwin, Amazo at the front, multiple man, Black Alice standing in the back adding power to the army of unkillable amazo's are Plastic Man, Blink, Legion, Zoom, Dr Fate, Brainiac 5, Wally West, Hank Henshaw, Black Adam.

With the power of Darwin Amazo cannot be killed, there will be countless copies because of Madrox, he can steal the power of the sword with the power of Black Alice turning off the shield and with the speed of Wally being multiplied by Zoom's ability to slow time he will be obscenely fast.

Darwin on the team alone meets the condition of surviving the rest is just to stomp.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

Ghost Rider

Constantine

Dr. Doom

Link

#19 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: No, I think this is the Battle Forums.

Godmod n.: "God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means.

My team:

1. Barry Allen
  2. Zoom
  3. Dante
  4. Constantine
  5. Swamp Thing
  6. Thanos (I can debate that he is a tad below Darkseid)
  7. Multiple Man
  8. Amazo
  9. Absorbing Man