#51  Edited By SoA
spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By spiderpool94

Still vulnerable to mystics so Dr Strange, Johnny Blaze, Loki, Dr Doom and Lex Luthor as he has knowledge of Supes.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Dextersinister

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Dextersinister said:

@AllStarSuperman: He hasn't resisted possession from Deadman, the guy pretty much auto-wins against Supe.

i doubt it plus with juggernaut and emma frost powers supes isnt gettin possessed.

Your confusing possession with telepathy, telepathy is normally based on natural abilities affecting the physical mind vs possession which is a supernatural ability and spiritual in nature. Deadman has possessed Superman before and it required magic to get him out.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By theDCkid

@crackerjack82: What is it with you and Iceman?

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By wbr17

Darkseid.

45 min he can plan and use apokolips to not get blitz by your char, then Omega Sanction.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@The_Soverighn said:

MY TEAM

1) MARTIAN MANHUNTER

2)MAGNETO

3)FLASH (WALLY)

4)CYBORG

5)LEX LUTHOR IN BATTLE SUIT

I WIN

MMH telepathy doesnt work so supes takes him out. superman is strong and fast enought to blitz magneto, lex, and cyborg, wally west is a hard one but i dont think wallys doing anything to juggernaut.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By beautifulrevery

@AllStarSuperman said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@beautifulrevery: Thanos is tough but a in raged invunerable supes takes him. Then when WW and SS try to hit him it does relatively nothing cause im juggernaut.

Thanos and his shields(which are standard in his gear) have taken shots from Odin, survived planet busting attacks, etc etc. And his own durability is nothing to sniff at either. It will take QUITE a while before your Super...Superman can take him down. Plus SS can drain away the Solar energy a red lantern Juggernaut with...claws. Wally can speed steal him and he can then be BFR'd. Not to mention if Surfer sundips and then gives Thanos a portion of his powers. Your Superman may be tough but half the additional powers are useless. The same affect could be achieved by giving Superman a red lantern ring, Juggernauts powers, and adamantium claws. Everything else is essentially trying to add a level that won't work since you've already reached your max level.

superman has planet busting attacks as well. can wally speed steel juggernaut? even if, how is he gonna hurt him? supes acid spits SS eyes and chops off his head.

However Superman isn't stronger than Odin for sure and Thanos' shields held up against him. Also Wally can speed steal Juggernaut from the start of the battle before he starts moving. SS isn't getting hurt by acid. What lol. Besides he can still sun dip like Superman and give half his power to Thanos boosting him even more and siphon off Superman's own solar energy to replenish himself. It's a gloriously easy win for my team since he can be bfr'd into a black hole or 7 pretty easily. Also Astral Plane Surfer curbstomp.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By beatboks1

@AllStarSuperman said:

@beatboks1 said:

Alan Scot ( pre Flashpoint)

Dark Nebula

Dr Fate ( Classic)

Hourman 1 Million

New 52 Cap Atom.

Since almost everyone on my team can solo i Slaughter stomp.

supes is immune to magic so he takes dr fate and alan scott. hourman's ageing doesnt work cause of supes regeneration and all his skins. captain atom i dont think he wins but i dont know how to beat him. i have no ideo who dark nebula is though.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know the characters. Magic is far from their only recourse.

1. Alan has the ability to manipulate time, energy manipulate, size manipulate, and MATTER manipulate. He could turn the red K into green K and alter their respective time frames so that what seems like a 1000000 years for Superman is mere seconds for him and speed blitz.

2. Classic Fate even without magic ( with no talismans) is super strong ( on Superman's level), invulnerable, flight, super speed etc. He also is a powerful TP and TK, his TK is powerful enough that he could move a planet into a sun. He also has time manipulation, dimensional manipulation and with the talismans is completely immortal and nable to be destroyed. He was also an energy manipulator able to draw energy ( not just magic) out of anything and use it in other ways. He could draw all the energy out of Superman and his power devices and use it for himself, or he could simply turn the sun red and the K green also.

3. Hourman can devolve Superman to a point in time that he was powerless or lat his least poweerful.

3. New 52 Cap Atom is as I understand it like Dr Manhattan and Captain Atom combined.

4. Dark Nebula is immortal and unable to kill ( being already dead). Like all the others here he has power over time ( though he doesn't fully understand how that works and lucks through it). he is a powerful TK and TP, his TK has allowed him multiple times to do Superman level feats. He has fought and destroyed forces of nature, all the forces of Hell and more. His most potent power is his dark fire. A type of soul fire blast that can harm anything with a soul. With his darkfire he blasted and destroyed an entire over populated planet of very powerful psionics. Every person on the planet was as powerful in TK and TP as he was yet he obliterated them all with a single blast when he got a little mad.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By heroesgold

Oh my gosh, this guy is just making up excuses, Superman doesn't win all the time!

1.Midnighter

2.Void

3.Flash Wally West

4.Thanos

5.Gladiator.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By beatboks1

Images of Alan manipulating time so centuries past by in minutes, changing gold to paper and shirinking both himself and others to subatomic size

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@AllStarSuperman:

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Dextersinister said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Dextersinister said:

@AllStarSuperman: He hasn't resisted possession from Deadman, the guy pretty much auto-wins against Supe.

i doubt it plus with juggernaut and emma frost powers supes isnt gettin possessed.

Your confusing possession with telepathy, telepathy is normally based on natural abilities affecting the physical mind vs possession which is a supernatural ability and spiritual in nature. Deadman has possessed Superman before and it required magic to get him out.

Yes but there kinda the same. This Juggernaut he's magic and immune to telepathy. And Emma frost could mess with dead mans mind back.

@heroesgold said:

Oh my gosh, this guy is just making up excuses, Superman doesn't win all the time!

1.Midnighter

2.Void

3.Flash Wally West

4.Thanos

5.Gladiator.

Oh my gosh I'm not not making up excuses superman doesn't win all the time!

1.He's dead, a red energy construct gets thrown at him and some heat vision. He dodges it but gets taken down by a insane amount of freeze breath.

2.First of a void is overrated. Don't show me the scan of him ripping Ares in half. Ares was a 70 tonner and not even a Thor level. Supes could easily do the same.

3.Let's say flash speed steals Juggernaut (if he even can.) Whats flash gonna do to hurt him?

4. Thanos is insanely with prep but supes speedblitzes him to the sun.

5. Now that supes is charged up from the sun he takes the the purple ripoff superman down easy.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Esquire

@AllStarSuperman:

Aquarian

Wither

Captain Cold

AoA Nightcrawler

Carol Ferris (Violet Lantern Ring)

Aquarian's field stops the Superman blitz. Cap Cold's field then slows Supes down even further. Carol counteracts his Red Ring by filling him with love. Nightcrawler teleports Wither behind him, and Clark gets his life-force sapped away. Nightcrawler then 'ports his head off.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Add Batman, Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth and The Joker, so I can have 5 people.

Avatar image for original_human_torch
Original_Human_Torch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla & the Fantastic Four = 5.

I WIN!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Esquire said:

@AllStarSuperman:

Aquarian

Wither

Captain Cold

AoA Nightcrawler

Carol Ferris (Violet Lantern Ring)

Aquarian's field stops the Superman blitz. Cap Cold's field then slows Supes down even further. Carol counteracts his Red Ring by filling him with love. Nightcrawler teleports Wither behind him, and Clark gets his life-force sapped away. Nightcrawler then 'ports his head off.

This is good and really thought out. I'm not sure nightcrawler is strong enough to port his head off tho. Or if wither can suck the life force fast enough.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Add Batman, Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth and The Joker, so I can have 5 people.

I slaughter your other 4. Thats hercalies right? I know i spelt that wrong.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@AllStarSuperman: Yep, the same Hercules who recreated more than 90% of the multiverse.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Jedah

Avatar image for the_timely_assassin
The_Timely_Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman

Silver Surfer

Wally West

Jack Noir.

Pun-pun.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Esquire

@AllStarSuperman said:

This is good and really thought out. I'm not sure nightcrawler is strong enough to port his head off tho. Or if wither can suck the life force fast enough.

Thanks! I'm not sure if they could actually take him down, either. I could probably find people better suited to actually killing him, but I couldn't think of anybody else on short notice.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man, Wally West, Cyttorak, Mirror Master, Silver Surfer.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By UltimatePeyton

Ben 10,000

Super Saiyan Vegeta

AMAZO

World War Hulk

The Flash