• 72 results
#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman with: a red kryptonite ring, a red lantern ring, wolverines skeleton with claws, emma frosts diamond body, luke cages bullet proof skin, colossus' metal overskin, juggernaut's powers and armor.

you have 5 people on your team. no omnipotents, no galactus or people like that. your team has morals but there serious. your team gets 45 minutes prep.

#2 Posted by crackerjack82 (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

ICEMAN I win

#3 Edited by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman likely is already more durable than wolverine skeleton , Emma Frost's diamond body, luke cage and Colossus metal overskin, so seems redudant, although Juggernaut's durability and strength (assuming we are talking classic juggernaut) coupled with Superman speed and versatility is a scary concept.

You gotta come up with someone who likely wont get blitzed, and hopefully can BFR Superman. Perhaps someone like Thanos and Silver Surfer could do the trick. 45 mins would be plenty for Surfer to give Thanos a portion of his powers, and he has given people 1/2 of his powers before. Then the moment the fight begins, Thanos could try and BFR Superman, although when asked Juggernaut has been granted ability to teleport from Cyttorak, not sure Superman gets to ask cyttorak's help.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: no iceman doesnot win

#5 Posted by crackerjack82 (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: You dont know iceman.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: its gonna be hard finding someone whos not gonna get blitz because supes is already hundreds of time FTL and now he is mad and has a red lantern ring, plus juggernauts unstoppability.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: yes i do iceman his name is bobby drake. and theres know way hes winning.

#8 Posted by crackerjack82 (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: And in reality, there is no way he could lose, he is by far one of the most powerful beings in marvel, the writers have no clue what they are doing with him

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382722&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: he may be imortal but hows he beating superman?

#10 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Killemall: its gonna be hard finding someone whos not gonna get blitz because supes is already hundreds of time FTL and now he is mad and has a red lantern ring, plus juggernauts unstoppability.

Superman isnt hundreds of time FLT in a combat scenario,and just because he was capable of flying from pluto to earth in few second doesnt translate to combat scenario either. Thats travel speed, we have seen Silver Sufer travel light years in second, that much much faster than 100 x FLT to be honest, but thats just travel speed not reaction speed.

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: supes was able to tag flash combat speed. And in speed biltz is faster than combat speed. Because you're not dodgeing there attacks.

#12 Posted by HiddenOne (22 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P Doomsday

Zoom

Martian Manhunter

WW3 Black Adam

Thor

#13 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Killemall: supes was able to tag flash combat speed. And in speed biltz is faster than combat speed. Because you're not dodgeing there attacks.

Barry was practically running circles around Superman, mocking him and even when he tagged him he spread his hand out, Flash seem to stop than he tagged him.

Its been well established in New 52 that Flash is faster than Superman, reinforced by his later fight with Supergirl.

Just because you can travel at 100 FLT doesnt mean you can blitz, Surfer has travel much faster than that, he has covered light years in seconds, thats about 31536000 time faster than the speed of light.

Its purely travel speed not combat.

#14 Posted by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Wally West

Thanos

Silver Surfer

I win

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@HiddenOne said:

H/P Doomsday

Zoom

Martian Manhunter

WW3 Black Adam

Thor

Oh dang I should have said no Zoom but. I'll try this... superman fly's into DD's face and throws his head on the moon. then he catches zoom and squashes him with constructs. (If Hal can do it supes can too). MMH's telepathy doesn't work cause I'm Emma frost and juggernaut. So I kill him with heat vision. He holds of BA and Thor with constructs. Until he can kill them. Remember supes is classic juggernaut so he's not weak to magic.

#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Thanos is tough but a in raged invunerable supes takes him. Then when WW and SS try to hit him it does relatively nothing cause im juggernaut.

#17 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Fate

Dr. Strange

Silver Surfer

Nova Prime

Franklin Richards

I also win.

#18 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@HiddenOne said:

H/P Doomsday

Zoom

Martian Manhunter

WW3 Black Adam

Thor

Oh dang I should have said no Zoom but. I'll try this... superman fly's into DD's face and throws his head on the moon. then he catches zoom and squashes him with constructs. (If Hal can do it supes can too). MMH's telepathy doesn't work cause I'm Emma frost and juggernaut. So I kill him with heat vision. He holds of BA and Thor with constructs. Until he can kill them. Remember supes is classic juggernaut so he's not weak to magic.

That was a combination of CIS and PIS. He escaped almost instantly anyway.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Starheart said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@HiddenOne said:

H/P Doomsday

Zoom

Martian Manhunter

WW3 Black Adam

Thor

That was a combination of CIS and PIS. He escaped almost instantly anyway.

Yeah but a blood lusted supes with red lantern powers could catch and kill him. Even if what's Zoom gonna do to classic juggs

#20 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Zoom at going all out was so fast that Flash's couldn't see him and Supes was outright frozen in time compared to him.

Not saying he can do anything to Juggs, but your guy is not hitting him. Period.

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strman123 said:

Dr. Fate

Dr. Strange

Silver Surfer

Nova Prime

Franklin Richards

I also win.

Dr fate and Dr strange both get blitzed. I thin SS is a tough fight though. I must admit I don't know much bout nova or FR. Tell me how they would win.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Starheart: ok but how's he helpful in the fight then.

#23 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Didn't say he was. Just pointing out there's nothing your guy can do to him. Although WW said that he hit as harder than Superman so he may be able to BRF. It's questionable though.

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Starheart: WW did say that but this is different versions of both characters.

#25 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Of Superman? How does that change anything?

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Starheart said:

Because new 52 superman is stronger than pre flash point supes.

#27 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Captain_Starheart said:

Because new 52 superman is stronger than pre flash point supes.

So? The point was that Zoom hits harder than Pre flashpint Supes, which means he could probably pummel your character into the ground before he could even react or something like that. But like I said I'm not really convinced it would work.

#28 Posted by HiddenOne (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: with 45 min prep i think my team will have enough time to plan how to hold supes down while they rip his red lantern equipped arm, making him die instantly.

#29 Posted by Dredeuced (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

Can my character be bloodlusted?

#30 Posted by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@beautifulrevery: Thanos is tough but a in raged invunerable supes takes him. Then when WW and SS try to hit him it does relatively nothing cause im juggernaut.

Thanos and his shields(which are standard in his gear) have taken shots from Odin, survived planet busting attacks, etc etc. And his own durability is nothing to sniff at either. It will take QUITE a while before your Super...Superman can take him down. Plus SS can drain away the Solar energy a red lantern Juggernaut with...claws. Wally can speed steal him and he can then be BFR'd. Not to mention if Surfer sundips and then gives Thanos a portion of his powers. Your Superman may be tough but half the additional powers are useless. The same affect could be achieved by giving Superman a red lantern ring, Juggernauts powers, and adamantium claws. Everything else is essentially trying to add a level that won't work since you've already reached your max level.

#31 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Five blue-sundipped SA supermans

#32 Posted by Dextersinister (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadman possesses him.

#33 Posted by beatboks1 (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scot ( pre Flashpoint)

Dark Nebula

Dr Fate ( Classic)

Hourman 1 Million

New 52 Cap Atom.

Since almost everyone on my team can solo i Slaughter stomp.

#34 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo.

#35 Posted by The Myth (555 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl!!!

#36 Posted by SoA (5129 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK

#37 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@HiddenOne said:

@AllStarSuperman: with 45 min prep i think my team will have enough time to plan how to hold supes down while they rip his red lantern equipped arm, making him die instantly.

even if you ripped of his arm he wouldnt die instantly. kryptonians have regeneration. plus i have wolverine powers too.@Dredeuced said:

Can my character be bloodlusted?

nope@Rumble Man said:

Five blue-sundipped SA supermans

when i said no one like galactus that means SA superman as well@Dextersinister said:

Deadman possesses him.

superman has resisted possesion before. IIRC@afueikawa said:

@The Myth said:

Squirrel Girl!!!

hahaha your so funny. like i wasnt expecting this. supes vaporises all her squirrels@SoA said:

SoK

???

#38 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

New 52 Superman with: a red kryptonite ring, a red lantern ring, wolverines skeleton with claws, emma frosts diamond body, luke cages bullet proof skin, colossus' metal overskin, juggernaut's powers and armor.

you have 5 people on your team. no omnipotents, no galactus or people like that. your team has morals but there serious. your team gets 45 minutes prep.

Silver age superman.

Can I go home now?

#39 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

Solaris

Doomsday

Darkseid

Lobo

Silver Surfer

#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Alan Scot ( pre Flashpoint)

Dark Nebula

Dr Fate ( Classic)

Hourman 1 Million

New 52 Cap Atom.

Since almost everyone on my team can solo i Slaughter stomp.

supes is immune to magic so he takes dr fate and alan scott. hourman's ageing doesnt work cause of supes regeneration and all his skins. captain atom i dont think he wins but i dont know how to beat him. i have no ideo who dark nebula is though.

#41 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Thanos and his shields(which are standard in his gear) have taken shots from Odin, survived planet busting attacks, etc etc. And his own durability is nothing to sniff at either. It will take QUITE a while before your Super...Superman can take him down. Plus SS can drain away the Solar energy a red lantern Juggernaut with...claws. Wally can speed steal him and he can then be BFR'd. Not to mention if Surfer sundips and then gives Thanos a portion of his powers. Your Superman may be tough but half the additional powers are useless. The same affect could be achieved by giving Superman a red lantern ring, Juggernauts powers, and adamantium claws. Everything else is essentially trying to add a level that won't work since you've already reached your max level.

superman has planet busting attacks as well. can wally speed steel juggernaut? even if, how is he gonna hurt him? supes acid spits SS eyes and chops off his head.

#42 Posted by HiddenOne (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: i doubt supes can even create constructs with the red ring and even if he does i doubt that he knows how to maintain them, H/P doomsday would adapt to supermans attacks and if he could not get back to the fighting area thor or BA would bring him back, supes wouldn't hit MM with his eyebeams since you know, he has intangibility. As you stated before, you wanted to say no zoom, so instead of him i will grab flash(wally west) and put a red lanter ring on BA.

#43 Posted by Dextersinister (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: He hasn't resisted possession from Deadman, the guy pretty much auto-wins against Supe.

#44 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@HiddenOne said:

@AllStarSuperman: i doubt supes can even create constructs with the red ring and even if he does i doubt that he knows how to maintain them, H/P doomsday would adapt to supermans attacks and if he could not get back to the fighting area thor or BA would bring him back, supes wouldn't hit MM with his eyebeams since you know, he has intangibility. As you stated before, you wanted to say no zoom, so instead of him i will grab flash(wally west) and put a red lanter ring on BA.

your team is normal. your that means BA cant have a ring

#45 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

MY TEAM

1) MARTIAN MANHUNTER

2)MAGNETO

3)FLASH (WALLY)

4)CYBORG

5)LEX LUTHOR IN BATTLE SUIT

I WIN

#46 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@AllStarSuperman: He hasn't resisted possession from Deadman, the guy pretty much auto-wins against Supe.

i doubt it plus with juggernaut and emma frost powers supes isnt gettin possessed.

#47 Posted by consolemaster001 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

ww3 Black adam

Batman (kryptonite)

Doomsday

Kid Buu

Professor Zoom

#48 Edited by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor senshi: Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Venus

#49 Posted by NeonGameWave (8449 posts) - - Show Bio

Constatine

Phineas and Ferb

Dr. Doom

Batman

Jimmy Neutron

#50 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: redo

1. amazo
  2. fury (moore)
  3. nemesis kid
  4. adam west batman