Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By afueikawa

MY TEAM:

1. Alucard - Level 0 (No Schrodinger)
  2. Madara Uchicha - (Kabuto Revived - w/ 1st Hokage cells)
  3. Naruto - w/ 9 tails + Rinnegan
  4. Six Paths of Pain - all with Rinnegan

RULES FOR YOUR TEAM:

Not Planetary / Galactic / Universal / Multiversal level / gods

Anime / Manga characters only (Except DBZ - and i mean all series of it)

Consist of No more than 10 but minimum of 2 members

BATTLE RULES:

No warps / teleport (meaning Madara can't use kamui)

All weaponry seen on their respective manga & anime

All Blood Lusted

Fight starts from 25 meters

2 minutes Prep

Battle takes place at:

No Caption Provided

Who will win and why?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Classic Dr Strange, John Constantine, Dr Fate, Dr Doom and Batman.

( EDIT:I know its manga only, but my team is awesome enough. )

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sandiego008

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, White Beard, Black Beard, Gara, kakashi, shikamaru nara ( for prep), ichigo and Captain-Commander Yamamoto

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Kizaru, Captain Yamamoto, Trafalgar Law, & BaragganLouisenbairn. Why? All choices are over powerd to the max.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By afueikawa

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I agree that batman is the god of prep, but 2 minutes isn't enough i think.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

Actually, Batman is the less useful-in-prep there.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa said:

Actually, Batman is the less useful-in-prep there.

Yes but still, 2 minutes. He can't do much on that given time + hes not manga / anime char hehehe. So he doesn't count here.@sandiego008 said:

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, White Beard, Black Beard, Gara, kakashi, shikamaru nara ( for prep), ichigo and Captain-Commander Yamamoto

Gaara will only be useful in defense here since he can use sand for cover plus the fact that fighting ground is Sahara, he have much sand supply as needed, but still for defense.

Why? utterly useless because of Tendo Pain using his Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push) which could repel any physical and jutsu attacks.

Either him or Kakashi gets killed for the 1st minute by pain pulling them towards my team.

Luffy can't get electrocuted but i can't say if he can resist sharingan and gets caught in an illusion, same for other of your members.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: Read my first post edit :P

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahaaha, easy !! 1 is enough, but i'll make 2 in my team just because it's an obligation : yagami raito with Shinigami's eyes & Death note and Ryuku just eating apples and watching.

you're team is dead in the first second of fight, thanks to 2 min prep which more than enough to write all their names in the last 40 seconds before the fight.

thread spite. :D

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa: Read my first post edit :P

Yep, read that, although they don't count on this one, still a nice team there mate. :-)

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Qpzmg

Sage if six path with 10 tails. 1st Hokage. Sasuke with EMS. Itachi (kabuto revived) and killer Bee.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: I do this every manga only battle anyways, lol, I'll try to come up with a manga/anime team later. ^^

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By afueikawa

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

hahahaaha, easy !! 1 is enough, but i'll make 2 in my team just because it's an obligation : yagami raito with Shinigami's eyes & Death note and Ryuku just eating apples and watching.

you're team is dead in the first second of fight, thanks to 2 min prep which more than enough to write all their names in the last 40 seconds before the fight.

Ah, not really, you can't kill Madara in reincarnated state. Immortal + Unlimited chakra. So NO for Madara if that is the case.

And Madara can just drop a meteorite on your team on the first second of the fight, so still NO.

BTW: dropping a meteorite might take also my team though, still except Madara.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

Ah, not really, you can't kill Madara in reincarnated state. Immortal + Unlimited chakra. So NO for Madara if that is the case.

And Madara can just drop a meteorite on your team on the first second of the fight, so still NO.

reincarnated or not, he dies, because Naruto's teams and Kage's used technics that attack only his body, which is indestructible, but Death note is different, Death note controls the destiny of a person. there is nothing beyond destiny.

and he will not have time to summon meteorite because, it will be writen in Death Note that he will die witout moving a finger.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eatmore_payless

Laxus + DF , Gildarts, Jellal, Natsu + LFD + DF, Gajeel, Zorro Post TS, Kentapchi, Byakuya, (current), Transcendent Ichigo.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By afueikawa

@Qpzmg said:

Sage if six path with 10 tails. 1st Hokage. Sasuke with EMS. Itachi (kabuto revived) and killer Bee.

1st Hokage vs Madara (Kabuto revived)

1st Hokage gets kicked. This Madara is now immortal with infinite chakra + 1st Hokage's cells meaning his powers

Sasuke's EMS is < powerful than rinnegan, since rinnegan is the last evolution and perhaps the most powerful form of those blessed eyes.

Except the blessed eyes of the pervert sage Jiraiya. LOL

And i think EMS won't work with someone with rinnegan, so either Pain or just Tendo takes him or Madara.

Killer Bee vs Naruto

Naruto wins with the help of rinnegan, but not that easy.

SO6P

Might win, but Madara would be tough. I can't argue with this one since he is referred to as a god in Naruto - my first rule on your team might disagree and kill him though. :-)

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa said:

reincarnated or not, he dies, because Naruto's teams and Kage's used technics that attack only his body, which is indestructible, but Death note is different, Death note controls the destiny of a person. there is nothing beyond destiny.

and he will not have time to summon meteorite because, it will be writen in Death Note that he will die witout moving a finger.

Madara summoning a meteorite is faster than DN writing their names, which he doesn't know of course or just use Susanoo for 1 hit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

@afueikawa said:

Madara summoning a meteorite is faster than DN writing their names, which he doesn't know of course.

maaaan!! you didn't read what i wrote!!! 2 teams have 2 min prep, Raito will write their names before the fight. at least 40 second before the fight when the fight begins at the first second, baaaam!!! they are all dead!!

and i said Raito have Shinigami's eyes, he can see names.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By afueikawa

@eatmore_payless said:

Laxus + DF , Gildarts, Jellal, Natsu + LFD + DF, Gajeel, Zorro Post TS, Kentapchi, Byakuya, (current), Transcendent Ichigo.

For the first seven, ill leave it to Naruto and Pain which they might win but not easy or stalemate or my team losses.

The last 3 are tough so I'll leave them to Alucard and Madara.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@afueikawa:

My Team

Team Urameshi (EoS) levels

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sandiego008

@afueikawa said:

Gaara will only be useful in defense here since he can use sand for cover plus the fact that fighting ground is Sahara, he have much sand supply as needed, but still for defense.

Why? utterly useless because of Tendo Pain using his Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push) which could repel any physical and jutsu attacks.

Either him or Kakashi gets killed for the 1st minute by pain pulling them towards my team.

Luffy can't get electrocuted but i can't say if he can resist sharingan and gets caught in an illusion, same for other of your members.

You are ignoring a ton of my team members ... specifically black beard and potentially white beard who could negate the almighty push ... BTW if naruto beat paine ... good chance yamamoto is solo'ing him

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By evilvegeta74

@afueikawa: Luffy , White Beard, Ichigo, and Minato, I know I don't have to explain how and why these guys win this battle, especially with all sorts of sealing techniques from the 4th Hokage -Minato.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa said:

@afueikawa said:

Madara summoning a meteorite is faster than DN writing their names, which he doesn't know of course.

maaaan!! you didn't read what i wrote!!! 2 teams have 2 min prep, Raito will write their names before the fight. at least 40 second before the fight when the fight begins at the first second, baaaam!!! they are all dead!!

I did, but your still saying seconds which is too slow i think before Susanoo finish them up or 2 meteorte already dropped on them. If he can write their names faster, your team wins (with a hair) . :-)

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By afueikawa

@evilvegeta74 said:

@afueikawa: Luffy , White Beard, Ichigo, and Minato, I know I don't have to explain how and why these guys win this battle, especially with all sorts of sealing techniques from the 4th Hokage -Minato.

Naruto or Madara surpasses the 4rth Hokage.

@sandiego008 said:

You are ignoring a ton of my team members ... specifically black beard and potentially white beard who could negate the almighty push ... BTW if naruto beat paine ... good chance yamamoto is solo'ing him

Nope mate, I didn't. I just don't like to comment about the beards since it would be lame to do so because IDK anything about them. Yep, maybe on the almighty push, how about on the Bansho Ten'n (Universal Pull). If he could then he can do the same for Chibaku Tensei (Planetary devastation). I really don't know of those beards since i stopped watching One Piece a long time ago.

Naruto did beat Pain, but with the help of the 9 tails. If w/o that, hes probably got killed. Since his Sage mode became useless when Tendo's power returned.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Ichigo,Kenpachi,Ulquiorra,Grimmjow,Yamamoto,Hayato Furinji,Vash The Stampede,Inyuyasha,King Bradly(FMA),Adam Blade(needless)

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By afueikawa

@TerryBogard2014 said:

Ichigo,Kenpachi,Ulquiorra,Grimmjow,Yamamoto,Hayato Furinji,Vash The Stampede,Inyuyasha,King Bradly(FMA),Adam Blade(needless)

Nice, a gun fight between Vash and Alucard, 2 guys in red, unless Alucard summon the dog and devour Vash. :-)

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa:

what seconds??? Raito will write the names, all the names in Death Note using Shinigami's eyes in the 2 min prep, BEFORE THE FIGHT COULD BEGIN, he can write for example that they will not move and stay there in their place motionless until they die. they can't do any attack. end of story

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casshern (Casshern Sins), Allen Walker (D-Gray Man), Kishin Asura (Soul Eater), Adam Blade (Needless), Karasu (Noein), Angel (Angel Beats),

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By evilvegeta74

@sandiego008: my bad!

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Kenshiro :/

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By TerryBogard2014

@afueikawa said:

@TerryBogard2014 said:

Nice, a gun fight between Vash and Alucard, 2 guys in red, unless Alucard summon the dog and devour Vash. :-)

fair point.lets not forget though vash has that arm

I was kinda tempted to add gene starwind because he had a few powerful caster bullets heading into the lay-line but went vash in the end :p

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: Adam Blade, Adam Arclight, Sousuke Aizen, Genryuusai Yamamoto, Barragan L, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Tsuchikage, Obito, Ageha Yoshina, and Grana.

I think I win here.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa:

what seconds??? Raito will write the names, all the names in Death Note using Shinigami's eyes in the 2 min prep, BEFORE THE FIGHT COULD BEGIN, he can write for example that they will not move and stay there in their place motionless until they die. they can't do any attack. end of story

Same for my team though. 2 meteorite by Madara and Planetary Devastation by Tendo inches above your team. It would still be decided by speed.

Pluse Susanoo ready to swing that sword.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By afueikawa

@UltimateHero0406:Yep, but not curbstomp. Obito and Tsuchikage got solo'ed by Madara here though since he solo'ed the 5 Kages.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sethlol
Gilgamesh takes this.
Gilgamesh takes this.
afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By afueikawa

@TerryBogard2014: Would still end up like this in the end

Vash is good but I think he is < Luke Valentine because of his speed but in the end, Alucard ate him.

Not to mention Alucard on this video is only level 3, and I'm using level 0 here.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By afueikawa

@Sethlol: Solo? How?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sethlol

@afueikawa:

Essentially Gilgamesh has access to any weapon in existence and can destroy worlds with weapons like Ea. I can go on.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TotalBalance

Helena's Nail Anderson, Killer B, A, Lelouch, Fuhrer King Bradley, Rock Lee, Kenpachi, Inuyasha, Luffy, Ryu...

Making use of all ten spots here but I think I can win.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By afueikawa

@Sethlol said:

@afueikawa:

Essentially Gilgamesh has access to any weapon in existence and can destroy worlds with weapons like Ea. I can go on.

From your statement, Gilgamesh becomes planetary level, so he doesn't count then. :-)

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By YoungChief

@slacker the hacker: That'll do it right there, EoS Hiei could speedblitz them all probably

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Raizex

Ginji Amano, Lord of Creation form (he could probably even take this in his raitei form)

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By afueikawa

Hiei speedblitzing them might work, if Tendo isn't prepared that is.

Having 2 minutes prep would prepare Tendo enough to have that barrier, and Hiei wouldn't just speedblitz as soon as the fight starts I think, or I might be wrong since I stated Blood Lusted.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By afueikawa

@Raizex said:

Ginji Amano, Lord of Creation form (he could probably even take this in his raitei form)

Raitei form is acceptable.

Lord of Creation form is already Planetary / god level, and wouldn't count.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dredeuced

Yeah, end of series Hiei and Yusuke are DBZ level characters when the guy was specific to exclude DBZ. They're continent/planet busters. That said I'm not sure they have a way to stop Madara, who is literally infinitely regenerative with infinite chakra, the only known way to defeat edo tensei being ninja sealing, so you can't just beat him with sheer power and speed that YYH characters can pull off. So literally toss in anyone who can seal Madara from narutoverse (Orochimaru is probably your best bet, since he's the king of Edo Tensei) with EOTS Hiei and Yusuke to curbstomp the team stats wise and you're good.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By afueikawa

@afueikawa said:

@afueikawa said:

Does Death Note works on people who are already dead?

Alucard and the Six paths of Pain are already dead, so their identity is already destroyed.

Madara also stated that the reincarnated body isn't a living body, so I assume that his body is considered as dead.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Former Crimson King, Dio Brando, Jack Rakan, and Taikoubou.

Why FCK? Well, the link here will explain why:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Former+Crimson+King

Dio Brando - His Stand, The World is FTL, and stronger, and as fast as Star Platinum who can shatter diamonds. Not only can Dio freeze time, but his hits become harder when he stops time, which is believed to be least island level damage. Also, he can freeze blood.

Jack Rakan can hit intangibles, break through dimensions, and make black holes. He accidently destroyed a mountain with a joke attack. He's massively Hypersonic, and he's durable enough to survive being erased out of existence and come back through will power.

As stated above, this link will explain why I chose Taikoubou:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Taikoubou

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

@afueikawa:

Same for my team though. 2 meteorite by Madara and Planetary Devastation by Tendo inches above your team. It would still be decided by speed.

Pluse Susanoo ready to swing that sword.

what do you mean same for your team??? in the 2 min preparation, you can do anything to get ready to fight, but can't actually hurt anyone. since Death Note control their destiny, it will be writen that they will suspend all there attacks, at moment 0 second they will become mere slaves to the destiny writen in Death Note. it's impossible for your team to do anyting. you lose.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa said:

Does Death Note works on people who are already dead?

Alucard and the Six paths of Pain are already dead, so their identity is already destroyed.

Madara also stated that the reincarnated body isn't a living body, so I assume that his body is considered as dead.

it doesn't matter, because it controls their destiny, so even if we suppose it won't kill them, it can enslave them and make them seal themselves.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Raizex

@afueikawa said:

@Raizex said:

Raitei form is acceptable.

Lord of Creation form is already Planetary / god level, and wouldn't count.

Well a blood lusted Raitei will just kill them off. His lightning at 100% power could wipe out things at subatomic levels.